Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Love But Lost - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love But Lost (343 Views)

I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual / Two Things I Love But I Don't Chase Them [Picture] / At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love But Lost by darwin010(m): 11:23am On Jul 11, 2022
I'm not sure of this but many people think they're in love when they feel irresistable emotions and feelings towards someone. They think it's love when they tend to do anything for such person. they love to a fault and are unable to back from that love even if they're being abused. I don't think they're in love. They are lost. That's the fact. They are lost and it's hard to find themselves again.
Chip in a word or two and let's debate it out. for more.[url=]https://www.fiverr.com/share/wVBRdg[/url]....

(1) (Reply)

Slawormiir Still Dey Bomb Ukraine? / . / April Shower's Turned Wet Cunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.