Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning (46962 Views)

Wike’s Camp Fumes, Warns PDP As Atiku Picks Okowa Running Mate / Nigerians React As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate / Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by AMvanquish: 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
Nobody knows Okowa in the North. Not sure that is a good move.
Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by TundeEdnut35(m): 1:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

No mind dem
Awon Tinubu Olodos dey rush president to sign am because dem think sey dem fit use am knock out malami and Amaechi. Dem too dull no be small. Even Gbajabiamila wen suppose get sense, as per na lawyer no even read am. Now na so so complain him dey complain about delegates system
you are mad you are so daft, dumb and foolish
Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by TundeEdnut35(m): 1:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
Adexxi:
Even NE deserve a shot of the presidency . The fact is SE is not mature enough to rule this country . Who will vote Peter Obi apart from his ibo kinsmen
the igbos won't vote obi, the Igbos will prefer to vote for Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by fx45(m): 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2022
AntonVince:
With due respect to the person of Okowa, I think Wike is the PDP's best bet if they're truly desirous of dethroning the APC.
Nyesom Wike has no electoral value outside PortHarcourt
Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by Sniper101(m): 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2022
At this point, Labour Party has my vote
...déáth to PDP and APC

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by Arielle: 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
Georgejeez:
Two Tigers cannot cohabit in the same den .
Wike may have the funds and the party support but he doesn't look loyal to anyone to make a good vice.
Gov Okowa is dangerous too ( Ask Ibori for details) but not loud and rash like Wike .
All the best to PDP , now let's work together towards pushing away the evil party from Aso rock and putting Nigeria in the right path .

#God bless Atiku/Okowa Presidential ticket
#God bless the PDP
#God bless Nigeria
At least with Wike you know where you stand because he is loud and abrasive. Okowa is a snake who will have coffee with you in the morning and plan your murder by noon. These politicians...smh
Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by Duru009(m): 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
YourRealFather:

Baba don shift goal post grin

If peter obi did not step down, he wouldn't have gotten more votes either, anambra state pdp was not under his control,

Okowa would have won delta and edo, plus he has the money to buy deligates from other regions like wike,
Na so una bin talks say, his candidate will not defeat ibori's candidate for gubernatorial primary

Why didn't he CONTEST

Peter Obi is FAR more popular than okowa my brother. Atleast he has been a Vice PRESIDENTIAL candidate before with millions of vote.....

Politically, with all sincerity. You CANNOT put Peter Obi, Wike and okowa in thesame pig.
Obi and Wike are far more popular in Nigeria with loyalties cut across the regions....
Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by YourRealFather: 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
Duru009:

Why didn't he CONTEST

Peter Obi is FAR more popular than okowa my brother. Atleast he has been a Vice PRESIDENTIAL candidate before with millions of vote.....

Politically, with all sincerity. You CANNOT put Peter Obi, Wike and okowa in thesame pig.
Obi and Wike are far more popular in Nigeria with loyalties cut across the regions....

So vp na by popularity now?
I ask again, how popular was goodluck and osibanjo before they became the vp

1 Like

Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by Duru009(m): 2:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
YourRealFather:

So vp na by popularity now?
I ask again, how popular was goodluck and osibanjo before they became the vp

I have made my point......

Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by JoeNL22(m): 2:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
This doesn't make sense at all!

Atiku did the same rubbish in 2019. When he picked peter obi against the wishes of the majority(South-East Governors/committee) While the majority was stating peter obi was not too familiar or engaged with the party(PDP) politics at that time. And due-to-that fact, he could not win the south east with a land slide in 2019. There-by giving buhari the big win. Even after he(buhari) losing the south east altogether. Now he is committing or has committed the same foolishness again in 2023. It doesn't make sense at all.

Then why set up a panel or committee when you will not follow or look at the results the committee has set-up for you?. It makes absolutely no sense at all.

Atiku has gone against common sense once again!

May God not help Him.inj.amen

And I wish him bad luck and failure in his forthcoming pursuit to the Highest National office of the federation.
Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by frog12: 2:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
other pdp members will not allow obaseki. he is new

gabicon:

Yes, Wike will be good at winning an election and doing dirty jobs. But as a VP he will have to travel and represent the country, I'm not sure Wike has that composure to do the duties of VP. The Ideal candidate would have been Obaseki, but he can't risk his second term for an uncertain VP seat.
Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by Owologbo(m): 2:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
Duru009:
Relatively UNKNOWN okowa will be the biggest mistake PDP will make. Wike remaiins the best STRATEGY that CAN use to win the election.......
Wike is too big and rugged for a VP.
I won't even go for a VP of I'm in Wike's shoe.
Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by frog12: 2:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
but will she leave her current position for nigeria?
obadiah mailafia did not end well.

KaluwisxPRO:
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala would have been the best choice.

She’s also from same Delta, so same metrics with a better personality and Portfolio.
Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by KaluwisxPRO: 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
frog12:
but will she leave her current position for nigeria?
obadiah mailafia did not end well.

Of course she will. She has a duty to first serve her country.
Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by Duru009(m): 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
Owologbo:

Wike is too big and rugged for a VP.
I won't even go for a VP of I'm in Wike's shoe.

Well, everyone has a weakness or the other I have made my POINT....
Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by OderaOdesigo: 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Na this basketcase report Tinubu use take win primaries

https://www.nairaland.com/7081485/ten-things-tinubu-win-2023

So Tinubu, SWAGAless and even you be basketcase too

‘osinbajoisaliar’ is a sick fellow. This fellow needs help.
Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by Kinzo0917(m): 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
Livelystone01:

My problem with him is not that he failed to build anything, it is the fact that he destroyed the little things het met.

No free Neck and Watch for students anymore.

No free antenatal anymore.

No cheap transportation anymore.

No cheap school fees anymore in the state schools.

Airport is reportedly being sold.

Too many loans collection within 6 months.

I was angry at Uduaghan, but he is better than Okowa.
. I left delta 2018.I came last year December…. And all the street light from warri down to ughelli are not working. Uduaghan buses we knew, are all gone. The roads are total Write off. I just hate that Okowa
Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by Livelystone01: 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
Kinzo0917:
. I left delta 2018.I came last year December…. And all the street light from warri down to ughelli are not working. Uduaghan buses we knew, are all gone. The roads are total Write off. I just hate that Okowa
Everything is gone bro.

I was there last october for my sister's baby dedication and I can tell you that I was really not happy with what I saw. I stayed indoors a lot because there was nothing entertaining to see.

Okowa has really failed in all honesty.
Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by IamCookie(f): 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

No, Wike na good populist presidential candidate. But nothing like populist VP. Wike na number 1, him no fit do number 2. Okowa dullness and ugly face go resonate with the cabal and the yepa and yema voters

Read my thread to fully understand

https://www.nairaland.com/7176889/how-atiku-win-election

Are you a resident in Lagos ?! If yes, suggest better ways/strategy that the PDP governorship candidate can use to defeat the Babasope click that keeps imposing on Lagos.

I assure you of getting JANDOR's attention and consequently , bringing you closer . Tired of his grip on Lagos treasury ...

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by AreaFada2: 5:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
PHIPEX:
With this analysis, what about Tambuwal that contested for president and still got Senate ticket?
Tambuwal withdrew last minute for Atiku. He didn't contest therefore.
Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by Kinzo0917(m): 10:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
Livelystone01:

Everything is gone bro.

I was there last october for my sister's baby dedication and I can tell you that I was really not happy with what I saw. I stayed indoors a lot because there was nothing entertaining to see.

Okowa has really failed in all honesty.
. Okowa is d worst thing that has happened to Delta State. He is d worst governor ever
Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by BoboNogoDie: 8:25am On Jun 17, 2022
LegalWolf:

I haven't gone through the letter of the law but I guess this insightful. Will check it out. Thank you
Oloriburuku
May you die in your sleep.
Bastard Magaji Ile baba e ko leko… if not, you won’t be saying this. Orin ta iya e. Aye iya e ma ta bi pop corn ni… Were lo fun iya e loyun were ni gbo gbo Omo to bi . aye e de ma baje ni.
Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by BoboNogoDie: 8:25am On Jun 17, 2022
LegalWolf:

It is unfortunate that both parties excluded the SE from the presidency. It only makes sense if the 5 SE states vote massively for LP, although I personally think they won't win.
Oloriburuku
May you die in your sleep.
Bastard Magaji Ile baba e ko leko… if not, you won’t be saying this. Orin ta iya e. Aye iya e ma ta bi pop corn ni… Were lo fun iya e loyun were ni gbo gbo Omo to bi…aye e de ma baje ni...
Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by Owologbo(m): 1:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
Duru009:

Well, everyone has a weakness or the other I have made my POINT....
Jobless people are just crying Wike, Wike as if the man complain to them.
Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by OderaOdesigo: 10:56am On Jun 22, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Na this basketcase report Tinubu use take win primaries

https://www.nairaland.com/7081485/ten-things-tinubu-win-2023

So Tinubu, SWAGAless and even you be basketcase too

You have been mad from your mother’s womb and you are a disgrace to any decent family.

Everyone knows you on this forum for your joblessness and loutishness. You really need urgent mental help so you don’t enter the market soon.

Once again, for your own good, stay off hard drugs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State / Charles Nengite Graduates From U.S War College As Best With 6 Awards / No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.