Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Can You Imagine? Nigerians Should Wake Up Abeg (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Imagine? Nigerians Should Wake Up Abeg (pics) (668 Views)

Christians ✝️ In Nigeria Should Wake Up. Do Not Vote For APC / 2023: How Could You Imagine Beating This Kind Of APC Team? (Photo) / Must Read:Nigerian Youths Should Wake Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Imagine? Nigerians Should Wake Up Abeg (pics) by CR777: 7:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
I just saw this picture now and I'm wondering if Nigerians supporting Apc are mad or something.
Asin are you guys alright?
Like are you guys smoking loud mixed TM or what?

Re: Can You Imagine? Nigerians Should Wake Up Abeg (pics) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
Everyone has the right to support his or her candidate..is that too hard to understand? undecided

What you love might not be loved by another...vice versa.. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Imagine? Nigerians Should Wake Up Abeg (pics) by Tolexander: 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
CR777:
I just saw this picture now and I'm wondering if Nigerians supporting Apc are mad or something.
But what is your message?

3 Likes

Re: Can You Imagine? Nigerians Should Wake Up Abeg (pics) by iluvdonjazzy: 7:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
Tolexander:
But what is your message?
I TIRE O

1 Like

Re: Can You Imagine? Nigerians Should Wake Up Abeg (pics) by Karlovych: 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
grin Even his disciples don't have faith in him, they plan to flee to Canada and other countries with their own share of the bullion van

Re: Can You Imagine? Nigerians Should Wake Up Abeg (pics) by CR777: 7:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Everyone has the right to support his or her candidate..is that too hard to understand? undecided

What you love might not be loves by another...vice versa.. undecided

Are you alright at all?
How can this granny be entrusted with the destiny of millions of Nigerians?

Like are you thinking straight?
Is Aso Rock now an old people's home?
Does that man look strong to handle the current Nigeria and her problems?
Are you comfortable with a president that travels out every month for medicals?

Yes, you have the right to support whoever you want to but Renner it's that free right that got us in the mess we are with Buhari right now.
Re: Can You Imagine? Nigerians Should Wake Up Abeg (pics) by Shalommy(f): 7:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
See as tinubu resemble monkey! Chaii cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Imagine? Nigerians Should Wake Up Abeg (pics) by Sergio101(m): 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
Shalommy:
See as tinubu resemble monkey! Chaii cheesy

Mad girl cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Imagine? Nigerians Should Wake Up Abeg (pics) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
CR777:

Are you alright at all?
How can this granny be entrusted with the destiny of millions of Nigerians?

Like are you thinking straight?
Is Aso Rock now an old people's home?
Does that man look strong to handle the current Nigeria and her problems?
Are you comfortable with a president that travels out every month for medicals?

Yes, you have the right to support whoever you want to but Renner it's that free right that got us in the mess we are with Buhari right now.
Keep mute and promote your candidate tho..no one is attacking ya for supporting your candidate?

undecided
Re: Can You Imagine? Nigerians Should Wake Up Abeg (pics) by cpu2006(m): 7:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
CR777:

You are bias oga.
What abt Atiku?
You sound like PDP supporter. Mind you, both PDP & APC will be disgrace come 2023
Re: Can You Imagine? Nigerians Should Wake Up Abeg (pics) by Bahamas95(m): 7:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
I would rather burn my PVC than vote for Tinubu.
Re: Can You Imagine? Nigerians Should Wake Up Abeg (pics) by Ttalk: 7:29pm On Jun 16, 2022
CR777:

Let me ask you, are you more knowledgeable than your father?

Are you more experienced than your mother?

Have you witnessed the good and the bad of this world than your parents.

If not calm down and learn. Your highest dream in life can be achieved at the age of 70, that doesn't make you a failure.
Re: Can You Imagine? Nigerians Should Wake Up Abeg (pics) by Ttalk: 8:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
cpu2006:

You are bias oga.
What abt Atiku?
You sound like PDP supporter. Mind you, both PDP & APC will be disgrace come 2023

To him Atiku is not old

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable!!! See What EFCC Did To Buyers And Sellers Of Votes In Ekiti State / Wike Negotiating His Way Into Apc / See What An Artist Said When Asked How Much To Print Peter Obi’s Branded T-shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.