Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma (19000 Views)

Obi's Egypt Lies Surface As FG Begins Siemens Power Equipment Installation / Peter Obi's Egypt Trip: Paul Arkwright Replies Sowore / How Overhauling Of SARS Will Benefit Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by Xcelinteriors(f): 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
He's already our president
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by jaxxy(m): 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
shigishege:
grin but I wonder if Peter obi claim to have gotten these educational qualifications from those prestigious institution in advance countries and still need to go and be studying Egypt to develop his country.

Is it that he has not seen any single meaningful concept from all his education and exposure to at least do something meaningful for Nigeria even without going to Egypt??

Why does tinubu go to France for medical treatment? is it that he hasn't built good hospitals in lagos despite being the defacto governor and landlord till date?? undecided
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by Afamed: 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
He needs to impact his immediate environment in Anambra first.

Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by Elidrisy20: 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
How will it benefits naija? Ajala travels up and down, nothing change for naija
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by Afamed: 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
Xcelinteriors:
He's already our president
Yes my dear, he's already Agulu townhall president
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by Osibajo2023: 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
ghettokid1:
Valentine Obienyem, the media adviser to Peter Obi, says the Labour Party presidential candidate’s trip to Egypt will benefit Nigerians.

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/06/16/obis-egypt-trip-will-benefit-nigerians-whether-he-becomes-president-or-not-spokesman/#:~:text=Obi%E2%80%99s%20Egypt%20Trip%20Will%20Benefit%20Nigerians%20Whether%20He%20Is%20President%20Or%20Not%2D%20Spokesman
this Obi no get sense, talk watin u go do for Egypt, no dey lie say u go learn anything, I suspect say na asewo d guy go pansh 4 there
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by IsellSmartTvs: 3:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

You sell smart TV but you're not smart enough to know that he can't start campaign if inec haven't flag it off
I need to pray for u cus u surely need it more
PO online agitators
Remember u need to come and and vote and not rant online.
Show me ur pvc that’s the only thing that can make me believe u smart.
Yeah I sell smart TVs and I’m smarter than u cus I av my PVC
If u need proof,it’s 100% available. PEACE cool

Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by Xcelinteriors(f): 3:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
Afamed:

Yes my dear, he's already Agulu townhall president
Either you like it or not, he's your next president and there's nothing anyone can do by the grace of almighty God
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by maestroferddi: 3:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
shigishege:
grin but I wonder if Peter obi claim to have gotten these educational qualifications from those prestigious institution in advance countries and still need to go and be studying Egypt to develop his country.

Is it that he has not seen any single meaningful concept from all his education and exposure to at least do something meaningful for Nigeria even without going to Egypt??
See your simple-minded logic.

You don't need to be a practising engineer to know that there is a world of difference between practicality and theory.

Besides, it made sense for Obi to understudy the prevailing trend/development in power generation and not rely merely on classroom/text book concepts which might prove impractical and outmoded.

He was completely on point...
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by OmoBaale1(m): 3:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
shigishege:

Why you they reason from your Anus like this??
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by JoNach: 3:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
shigishege:
most of you followers of these Peter are illiterate. Can you point out where I ever said there is nothing to gain in his journey to Egypt?? What I'm asking is what you should answer. I was asking if none of all his educational qualifications teach him anything like development that he now needs to go to Egypt to learn how to develop his country??

I for like see your degree / watch result...you no fit be 2.1 student or 9A watch student.. I can bet with my life with these your comments.. #nooffence
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by baretalk: 3:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
Mr Obi you don't need to go to Egypt to study nothing, you can study it online via materials...is this how you will be traveling up and down?
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by Antoeni(m): 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
The Right Thing For Atiku & Tinubu to Do If They Truly Have The Interest of Nigerians At Heart , Is to Come Together Donate and Raise Funds For Peter Obi Campaign,

Davido Once Said

Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by Afamed: 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
Xcelinteriors:

Either you like it or not, he's your next president and there's nothing anyone can do by the grace of almighty God

It's a matter of months, you will resume your Biafra or death national anthem again
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by Prayfortheworld: 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
IsellSmartTvs:

I need to pray for u cus u surely need it more
PO online agitators
Remember u need to come and and vote and not rant online.
Show me ur pvc that’s the only thing that can make me believe u smart.
Yeah I sell smart TVs and I’m smarter than u cus I av my PVC
If u need proof,it’s 100% available. PEACE cool
I can't patronise a fraud

I've pvc i no get strength for talk you SC**mer
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by NLPoliceWoman: 3:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
ysth:

Fool. Empty headed numbskull.
seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by IsellSmartTvs: 3:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

I can't patronise a fraud

I've pvc i no get strength for talk you SC**mer
All this kids on NL grin grin grin

Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by alizma: 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
Whether he is president or not, is he planning to join PHCN if he fails to clinch the presidential position?
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
temitope27:
Egypt no dey in 2019 abi, y e no go there.

Everything na eye Service joor

Temitope, Up Muslim, Muslim ticket, Baba lo kan.
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tulsaguy:
I come in peace to witness Vayolence from Pitoby intolerant supporters......

Hope u r disappointed?
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by desolvay: 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
shigishege:

OmoBaale1:
Why you they reason from your Anus like this??
the same reason why there's practicals and theories in practical based courses in school, moreover the 21st illiterate is someone who cannot learn, relearn and learn back. Learning is a continous process. Technologies improve everyday.
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by Paullo19: 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
shigishege:
You are a very wonderful man. You must be a real Yoruba man with this your comments. Very simple and peaceful. See I'm not surporting any politician. I'm only surporting my tribe. You can never see me celebrate any politician through my comments. Either obi, Tinubu Atiku or anyone else. I'm only for Yoruba race and wwhatsoever it represents.

So by implication, if Tinubu or Osinbajo, Yoruba men, come forward to contest for president, I must surport them. The same way an hausa man will surport Buhari no matter how failure he may be and Igbo man will surport Obi matter how he lies or stingy. So its a must and obligation for me to support Tinubu if he is the one to contest for president before I support any other person else.

God bless you too.

Na wah..are u thinking atall?
Because MrA is doing something wrong, u must folo him because of tribalism...
Something is for sure wrong with some Nigerians.
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by maestroferddi: 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
shigishege:
most of you followers of these Peter are illiterate. Can you point out where I ever said there is nothing to gain in his journey to Egypt?? What I'm asking is what you should answer. I was asking if none of all his educational qualifications teach him anything like development that he now needs to go to Egypt to learn how to develop his country??
Your boldness in grievous ignorance is nauseating...

Some people say Peter Obi's supporters are combative but look at you disgracing yourself here with a thought process that will make a five-year old child cringe in shame

Stop embarrassing right-thinking Yoruba people...
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by Coolbadguy: 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
Peter Gregory obi i stand with and other youth in Nigeria like me will too.
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by Tulsaguy: 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
Amojii:

Hope u r disappointed?

I know i can't be disappointed, because many of you are uncouth, untrained and lacking in good manner. What more do you want to hear? Nonsense!
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by temitope27(m): 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
Amojii:

Temitope, Up Muslim, Muslim ticket, Baba lo kan.
as he pick Muslim as running mate? Try get sense na
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by jeremiah0817(m): 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
Confusion among the youth b4 election
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by AnambraPrince: 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
Lies. Dude probably went to hide more money inside his Pandora accounts abroad. Be deceiving your zombies undecided
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by maestroferddi: 3:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
Paullo19:

Na wah..are u thinking atall?
Because MrA is doing something wrong, u must folo him because of tribalism...
Something is for sure wrong with some Nigerians.
What he just unwittingly disclosed is the way more than 50% of Yorubas think and approach politics.

Tribalism is holding people in bondage...
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by CheapHomes1: 3:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
ghettokid1:
Valentine Obienyem, the media adviser to Peter Obi, says the Labour Party presidential candidate’s trip to Egypt will benefit Nigerians.

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/06/16/obis-egypt-trip-will-benefit-nigerians-whether-he-becomes-president-or-not-spokesman/#:~:text=Obi%E2%80%99s%20Egypt%20Trip%20Will%20Benefit%20Nigerians%20Whether%20He%20Is%20President%20Or%20Not%2D%20Spokesman
What exactly did he achieve or what information was he given by the Egyptians?

How do you go and "understudy" the power, education, planning and finance sectors of a country in 3days? Couldn't he have gotten whatever information he was looking for on the internet or by engaging the Egyptians by email or video conference?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy / Governor Bago Of Niger State Praises Peter Obi After Receiving An Award / Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.