Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma (18974 Views)

Obi's Egypt Lies Surface As FG Begins Siemens Power Equipment Installation / Peter Obi's Egypt Trip: Paul Arkwright Replies Sowore / How Overhauling Of SARS Will Benefit Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
grin
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by Afamed: 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
TheExclusive:

Did he tell you that he is going there to learn everything in 3 days? Can't you decipher unwritten statements. We are not here to teach primary school English.

At least he is better than someone that is carrying bullion van around and the other one that wants to enrich himself and his friends.

Same IPoB bla bla bla bla bla bla
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by nextstep(m): 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
Afamed:

How did you study Egypt infrastructurer development within less than 48hrs?

We don't just refer to him as a fraud. We have over 20 evidences.

The same Obi told you that he has 1 wristwatch
The same Obi criticized present ASUU strike but same Obi put Medical doctors in Anambra for 13 months strike when he was a Gov.
Obi can only deceive the gullible ones.

You can't understand the whole thing in 48 hours. Obviously he has previously studied Egypt enough to know this is the trip to make; he has already made his connections to the people and places he wants to see. Now is the first of many learning visits where seeing can really enhance and solidify what he already knows, and will prompt more questions and avenues for future study.

Upon all the textbook knowledge one can have, a field trip is quite valuable, and reinforces your understanding. When I was JSS2, I went on a school field trip to Kainji Dam. Our actual time in that dam was barely 2 hours, but it really boosted my understanding and interest about hydroelectricity, and I would say it formed part of who I am now: a power engineer. Seeing those huge motors spinning due to the running water gave me an insight that I didn't get from textbooks.

Of all the candidates, he seems the one who is going to do Nigeria the most good, whether he put doctors on strike or not, or whether he has one wristwatch or not. If you take the total sum of what he has done, I'd say he's on the positive side of things.

I won't criticize any other candidates, but I will just boost my preferred choice.
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
temitope27:
yes it's our turn, to hell with ur peteru than can even win a state

I don press your mumu bottom, see as you dey vibrate like Nokia 3310,

In the other news...don't be so sure my dear we shall meet at the polls,

Temi...how much is adult diapers again?
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by wonderr(m): 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
shigishege:
grin but I wonder if Peter obi claim to have gotten these educational qualifications from those prestigious institution in advance countries and still need to go and be studying Egypt to develop his country.

Is it that he has not seen any single meaningful concept from all his education and exposure to at least do something meaningful for Nigeria even without going to Egypt??
no mind them why didn't he go to Egypt before this election time and used everything he gains there to help anambra?
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by saajus: 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
There is nothing wrong with studying a country doing better than you in a particular sector. All your educational qualifications do not make you an umpire in every area of life. Peter Obi was very specific on what he was going there to learn.

shigishege:
grin but I wonder if Peter obi claim to have gotten these educational qualifications from those prestigious institution in advance countries and still need to go and be studying Egypt to develop his country.

Is it that he has not seen any single meaningful concept from all his education and exposure to at least do something meaningful for Nigeria even without going to Egypt??

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by mauchiz: 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
*YOU CAN’T LOVE NIGERIA & WANT BOLA TINUBU AS ITS PRESIDENT*

By Akin Ojumu

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not a stranger to Nigerians. The man with the Grave’s Disease eyes has been around a long time. BAT is a vector of deadly viral disease of pandemic proportions. He is a parasite that takes over everything his hand touches. 

The following is what Bola Tinubu did to Lagos State:

*Number 4, Oyinkan Abayomi (Formerly Queens) Drive, Ikoyi – Valued at N450 Million*
A 5-bedroom detached house on one acre of land was Lagos State Governor’s guest house since 1979
Certificate of occupancy was signed and released to Tinubu by Fashola in 2007

*26 Bourdillon Road, Ikoyi – Valued at N600 Million*
Originally claimed to be by Oando Plc Guest House, it was later acquired by Tinubu from Oando
Lagos State Government paid to rebuild and renovate, it then purchased it from Tinubu for an undisclosed sum.
Subsequently, the State handed the property back to Tinubu under the Pension Bill he signed into law shortly before Tinubu left office in 2007. 

*Annex of the Lagos State Guest House in Asokoro, Abuja – Valued at N450 Million*
Bought by the State Government in 2006 to protect the main house from security breach.
Shortly after Tinubu left office, the property was transferred to him under the pension plan he signed into law before leaving office.

*250-Hectares of Land Ajah Junction, Lekki Road – Valued at N35 Billion*
Initially meant for a General Hospital, Eti-Osa Local Government 
Tinubu confiscated and handed it over to Trojan Estate Ltd – a company owned by Deji and Wale Tinubu
Trojan Estate used the land to build the Royal Garden Housing Estate at the expense of the taxpayers of Lagos.

*1,000-Hectares of Land Located at Lakowe, Near Abijo, Ibeju-Lekki Local Government – Valued at N75 Billion*
Given to Lekki Concession Company owned by Tinubu and Fashola
Developed as golf course and housing estate by Assets and Resource Management Ltd 

*157-Hectares Prime Land with 2.5km of Atlantic Beachfront – Valued at N10 Billion*
Appropriated by Tinubu from the communities of Siriwon, Igbekodo, Apakin in Ibeju-Lekki Local Government
Tinubu gave it to Ibukun Fakeye, one of his many cronies

*3.8 Hectare of Land in Victoria Island Next to Institute of Oceanography – Valued at N3 Billion*
It belonged to Lagos State Fisheries office, but now owned by Bola Tinubu

*Fishery Landing Jetty at Badore – Valued at N500 Million*
The Ilubirin fishermen were to be relocated here
It’s owned by Bola Tinubu

*Entire Ogudu Foreshore – Valued at N5 Billion*
The scheme initially earmarked for a low-cost housing scheme 
Now owned by Bola Ahmed Tinubu

*Ilubinrin Housing Estate – Valued at N2.5 Billion*
Used to house Lagos State Civil Servants and Judges up till 2007
It’s now owned by Jagaban

*Former Julius Berger Yard at Oko Orisan, Epe – Valued at N450 Million*
This property belonged to the Lagos State Government
It’s now owned by Bola Tinubu

*Lagos State Polytechnic near Toll Gate*
Bola Tinubu kicked the Polytechnic out in 2006
Took over the property to build the headquarters of Television Continental (TVC) owned by him

*Critical Care Unit, Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH), Ikeja*
Built and equipped with Lagos State funds
It now belongs to Bola Tinubu and run by his cousin, Dr. Sikiru Tinubu
The Care Unit generates revenue from fees paid by the State Government on behalf of patients referred there by its General Hospitals.

*14-Hectare Parkview Ikoyi Estate Foreshore Land*
Reclaimed by Lagos State Government
Now belongs to Bola Tinubu. 

*Strabag Yard Next to Lagos State Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja*
Tinubu took it over while in office 

You cannot love Nigeria and wish a man like BAT become its president. Don’t tell me you have the interest of Nigerians at heart if you want to entrust their fate and future into the hands of a man who is a Bermuda Triangle that sucks in everything in his vicinity.

May God help Nigeria if this man ever becomes its president.

https://www.africanplume.com/2022/06/you-cant-love-nigeria-want-bola-tinubu.html
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tulsaguy:

You scum slide into my path hoping to get a warm welcome ko? Na to de pour hot water ontop una now. Since una no wan get sense.

Bullshit

Imaging a well trained bigot...Pele o!

Hot water ke, na so the hatred don reach?

Remember the long arm of the law o! if you attempt it Tinubu will disowned you like he disowned his used diapers grin
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
shigishege:

Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by nextstep(m): 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
wonderr:
no mind them why didn't he go to Egypt before this election time and used everything he gains there to help anambra?

When he was governor of Anambra nearly 8 years ago, he improved education, health care, and showed prudence with government funds.

Shall we be upset with a student for focusing on one subject last year, and now choosing to enhance his understanding of a different subject, because it will improve his changes to get the job he wants?

When better to do campaigning if not during election time? Yes, this trip to Egypt is part of campaigning, and has done more for his image than if he had just done the usual thing of going to party rallies locally. Yes those will come (though he has already visited the 36 states before he emerged as LP candidate).

He need to expand his message around the country, especially more rural areas, but I would imagine that he's smarter than I am, so has a plan for all these.
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
shigishege:

Menh you sound so dumb, sorry to say, you really type these words, really, in this wide world with different fields. Wow, even the professor Wole Soyinka no go know, Wetin Obi study for the universities did not relate to energy, don’t be daft for God and gods sake abeg. You finish secondary school
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by temitope27(m): 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
Amojii:

[/b]
I don press your mumu bottom, see as you dey vibrate like Nokia 3310,

In the other news...don't be so sure my dear we shall meet at the polls,

Temi...how much is adult diapers again?
calm down baba, we shall see
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
temitope27:
calm down baba, we shall see

Typical Afonja boi, shifting the goal post as usual.
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by temitope27(m): 5:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
Amojii:

Typical Afonja boi, shifting the goal post as usual.
werey, go and eat akpu maybe ur brain go reset�
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by kayperry: 6:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
Esseite:

They know, yet we have been shouting "Up NEPA" for generations... now you have seen someone willing to do it, aswell as going to see things for himself, yet it gets you irritated.. why?

So lets follow your dilusion, when a peter obi emerges as president he will wear overall, helmet & tools to go fix power grid by himself, don't tell me he is going to depend on people to there job ...
I have being following politics since i was a child, my father we make sure we watch news from cnn to nta to ait ...so i'm not naive to mistake peter's photo charade in Egypt for willingness ... and speaking of "will" peter was a two term governor in anambra did he build any power plant undecided why not set the record, a thiefibunu, even saraki built power plants thats an example of willingness.
TBH as much i'm trying not to like Tinubu that man has developmentals records no aspirants has, how people as peter obi discovered, mentor and build ....... person wey no build people wan build nation, how ?? my only fear with tinubu is taxation grin
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by nedekid: 6:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
shigishege:
most of you followers of these Peter are illiterate. Can you point out where I ever said there is nothing to gain in his journey to Egypt?? What I'm asking is what you should answer. I was asking if none of all his educational qualifications teach him anything like development that he now needs to go to Egypt to learn how to develop his country??
If he chooses to go to Egypt with his money to broaden his knowledge, what is the problem?
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
temitope27:
werey, go and eat akpu maybe ur brain go reset�

Na Amala and Gbegiri ati eja kika pelu brokoto ati fuku, I wan chop,

Na my babe Damilola go arrange am for me later na she for the night,

U know as e dey go na?
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by temitope27(m): 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
Amojii:

Na Amala and Gbegiri ati eja kika pelu brokoto ati fuku, I wan chop,

Na my babe Damilola go arrange am for me later na she for the night,

U know as e dey go na?

thank God u know beta thing. And not that rubbish abasha
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
kayperry:

So lets follow your dilusion, when a peter obi emerges as president he will wear overall, helmet & tools to go fix power grid by himself, don't tell me he is going to depend on people to there job ...
I have being following politics since i was a child, my father we make sure we watch news from cnn to nta to ait ...so i'm not naive to mistake peter's photo charade in Egypt for willingness ... and speaking of "will" peter was a two term governor in anambra did he build any power plant undecided why not set the record, a thiefibunu, even saraki built power plants thats an example of willingness.
TBH as much i'm trying not to like Tinubu that man has developmentals records no aspirants has, how people as peter obi discovered, mentor and build ....... person wey no build people wan build nation, how ?? my only fear with tinubu is taxation grin

You could have just said you are a tinubu supporter and that would have solved all of this..

When you fix your car, is it cheaper when you have a direct relationship with the mechanic or when you have intermediaries that inflate the figures double or triple the price?... its obvious he went for first hand information..

How you say the only wrong with an over 70year old presidential aspirant with shaky hands, speech skips is only taxation says so much..
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by saintkeppy(m): 6:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
Esseite:

Mehn.. are you sure you really thought out this your comment?.. you have an African country that improved its power to 60,000MW in 10years, 10,000 factories in 5years and yet you say there is no knowledge to gain there?.. same African country you were once better than, but now you are no where in 1-15 position.. haba, how do you guys reason honestly... sometimes, one wonders if your kind actually want good for this country..

Vote right, vote labour, vote peter obi...

And come to think of it, over 100Likes for his myopic comments, Nairaland members can Like anything, even if its a piece of sh!T on front page, this I have noticed so far on this NL forum.

Seun should introduced DISLIKE Button for useless &unintelligent comments that don't just add up to the Topic discussed, this forum needs to be sanitized like seriously.
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by Basher8583: 6:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
ysth:

You sound like a dunce and an illiterate. You didnt even deem it fit to compare what he studied in harvard etc with what he went to study in Egypt to know they are totally different sectors. What you dont know is bigger than you, until you humble yourself to learn, which is what peter obi is doing. I even doubt if you have ever crossed the border of this country talk more of having 24/7 light?

Please whats with the insults.

POs actions clearly shows he is not competent enough to govern this country. How can you be doing crash course at quarter to election time and also making it public.

Will you enter a plane if you saw the pilot doing last minute reading on the plane's manual?

Haba think na.

Reasoning is not too difficult to achieve.
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by Judolisco(m): 6:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
redcliff:

I strongly doubt you have ever travelled outside Nigeria before. You will not make this statement if you have. Please prove me wrong. damn!
like I said the solutions are right here at home with us ...pls tell me what is lacking in Nigeria...we jst have bad leaders...if we really want to make things work we don't have to travel anywhere ... Nigerians are the smartest in Africa... what's d assurance that what worked in Egypt is going to work for us?we are currently practicing american system of government...23 yrs after we have the poorest number of people in the world
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
temitope27:
thank God u know beta thing. And not that rubbish abasha

I change my mind...na that Abacha gon gon mix with Akidi, Ugba and Pumo I go chop,

I go buy am for bus/stop cos, Damilola no fit prepare this one,

But she go collect wotowoto this night.
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by Olastep(m): 6:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
We believe

[url=roundtable.com.ng] Create your own WEBSITE for FREE on RoundTable.com.ng wink smiley cool sad[/url]
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by temitope27(m): 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
Amojii:

I change my mind...na that Abacha gon gon mix with Akidi, Ugba and Pumo I go chop,

I go buy am for bus/stop cos, Damilola no fit prepare this one,

But she go collect wotowoto this night.
ride on bro, ngozi go die for here 2day. Abi u want her number
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
temitope27:
ride on bro, ngozi go die for here 2day. Abi u want her number

Nah! I don't chop Ajeku...

Nack Ngozi and I nack Damilola,

Let's enjoy our loot,

We will meet at the polls.

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by temitope27(m): 7:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
Amojii:

Nah! I don't chop Ajeku...

Nack Ngozi and I nack Damilola,

Let's enjoy our loot,

We will meet at the polls.

ur broda don pick doyin okupe as running mate, he don lose already.
U Don't even av to waste ur vote
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by Babastrong(m): 7:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
Robert greene in his 33 strategies of war said and i quote that "education is better than reeducation".
someone that will lead a nation is just going for a seminar. Lol.
your trip means there is nothing in your skull to lead the nation before.
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by kayperry: 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
Esseite:

You could have just said you are a tinubu supporter and that would have solved all of this..

When you fix your car, is it cheaper when you have a direct relationship with the mechanic or when you have intermediaries that inflate the figures double or triple the price?... its obvious he went for first hand information..

How you say the only wrong with an over 70year old presidential aspirant with shaky hands, speech skips is only taxation says so much..

Apparently you have no idea of procedures and how governance work
Lemme follow ur analogy,when i got my SUV i was going along ikeja when my brake pad mysteriously dropped... i had to find a roadside mechanic, to cut the epistle short he billed my 14k for a break pad with pity he commot 1k and insisted break pad was 11k as at 2014, for his service he say make i pay 2k bebe, i thanked him n do transfer, after years of experience going to mechanic shops i realize break pad was as cheap as 3k ... moral of the story what you don't know you don't know .. anybody can cheat you, experience is the best teacher not window shopping sometimes its saver to employ a middle(experts) cos getting a geniune deal will save you a lot of re-current expenditure, fraud & time.
Presidency requires mental skill and i doubt if peter obi hands can lift a 50kg bag of rice, tinubu travelled and consulted across nation more than any aspirant that depict strength, if you do the kind tour that old man did in 1month you might land in hospital. i have nothing a peter obi buh tinubu as better developmental records
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by Olastep(m): 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
We accept him
Re: Obi’s Egypt Trip Will Benefit Nigerians Whether He Is President Or Not- Spokesma by ysth(m): 8:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
Htown64:
If you guys keep hauling insults at would be voters for asking questions about your preferred candidate in the fort coming elections, at the end of the day you would have succeeded in driving away a huge chunk of undecided voters. Be civil in your response.
I am not canvassing for votes for him. If you like you vote him, if you also like you vote Tinubu. If the country you live in right now is perfect and suitable for your existence go ahead and vote against him and be bold to say you did so because his supporters were vehement in their approach to make you see reason why he is better than the rest but you chose to be difficult in differentiating between the lesser evil and our oppressors. In Nigeria today, unless you are a toddler, no one can say he or she is an undecided voter. Its either you are for A, B or C. Its either you are tired of the current situation of the country and want something else. Its either you are satisfied with the current government and what them to continue. Its either you have known or read the antecedence of the people coming and decide to choose the lesser evil against the greater evil or choose the greater evil against the lesser evil. The choice is yours and that of your children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak At Calabar Sub-Power Station (Pictures, Video) / Lagos Opens The First ISO-Certified Government-Owned Laboratory In Nigeria / Akpabio Fires Stewards Over N40million Missing At Governor's Lodge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.