Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,487 members, 7,958,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:11 PM

We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN (20871 Views)

North Central APC Protests Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Rejects Lalong (Pics) / Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN / Buhari To UN: ‘we Will Mobilize Nigerian Youths To Plant 25 Million Trees’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by pongwa(m): 7:02am On Jun 17, 2022
casualobserver:
Like I have said many times this is why the IQ of the typical Pentecostal Christian is lower than it should be. The same way they led a highly intelligent man like Osinbajo to embark on a suicide mission and destroyed his reputation. Now Osinbajo is a pariah in yoruba land.

I am a Christian and I will vote Tinubu.
this person is not a Christian please take note,he is an impostor.
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Handsum64: 7:02am On Jun 17, 2022
Looking for willing candidates to launder funds for in government.

Criminals

Fraudsters turned gospel merchants

1 Like

Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Handsum64: 7:03am On Jun 17, 2022
pongwa:
Who made you the judge?

1 Like

Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by phineas: 7:03am On Jun 17, 2022
chloedogie:
I am a born again Christian attending a pentecostal church. If the duo of a Muslim Muslim candidates are better than Muslim Christian or Christian Christian, I will vote the Muslim Muslim 1000 times. Saudi Arabia and most UAE cities were built by Muslims. How is governance and religion a thing we mix up?

Oyinlola and erelu obada were both Christians that did pilot Osun State for over 7 years and they didn't Christianise the state which is Muslim dominated. So what are we talking about? Nigeria is not a Christian country but one with different beliefs.

What is PFN exceptionally doing for its members as a body that we can point to or tell leaders to emulate? Abeg make everyone calm down and vote their conscience.

This one sounds like esau.PFN is free to mandate people to register and suggest to them who to vote for. Who individuals vote for is entirely their choice.

Does the mosque not recomend to people who to vote for? Why should it be different with the church? Do you know how many pastors have lost their lives and their families in humiliating painful ways? and you expect the church to be silent and complacent for another 8 years?

3 Likes

Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Mrsimpleworld: 7:04am On Jun 17, 2022
There is a plan by the northern cabal to ensure Fulani continuous ruling by paving the way for Atiefku. Tinubu is the only candidate that can halt this dream, so, the plan is cause division among his supporters so that athifku can have it. This is the calculation of those advocating for Muslim-Muslim ticket.

1 Like

Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Blessed4sure: 7:04am On Jun 17, 2022
If you're in England, then kindly mind your business and don't speak for Nigerian Christians.

It's good you said that's your opinion.

Several Christians have been killed for blasphemy in the recent times, even with a Christian VP. I'm not sure you've ever spoken against such.

How could you be comparing England with Nigeria where religion permeates every aspect of society and daily endeavour?

People like you are the problems of real Christians. If Christians can only pray and speak out during persecution, and not retaliate or fight back, shouldn't they also ensure they have someone in power who could lend a voice when the need arises?

chloedogie:

Me fake afonja stupid head slammer?

1. I won't go down the abuse lane with you for two reasons. Christ never went down that way with his critics. He even told Peter to keep his sword when he wanted to strike on His behalf. Secondly, age won't allow me to do that.

2. Have you ever witnessed for Christ before? I mean evangelised. Because you are too saucy to have done that before.

3. What happens to tolerance? That I am a Christian means everything around me must be Christianity? I have friends who are Muslims that I still witness Christ to. But that they haven't accepted him as their personal Lord and Saviour has not affected my relationship with them a bit.

Finally, I will prefer to relate with a calm and decent Muslim or any unbeliever than a self acclaimed Christian like you who just used those derogatory words on a public forum like this. How will you even preach Jesus to people on a forum like this after your words?

Come to England and see leadership at its peak with 95% of those commanding a robust economy like this not even going to church.

Being born again and being a true disciple of Jesus is not a religious act but a conviction. May God help you.

1 Like

Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by femicyrus(m): 7:06am On Jun 17, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.

https://www.nairaland.com/7182333/breaking-peter-obi-drug-dealer#113875862
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by casualobserver: 7:06am On Jun 17, 2022
pongwa:

Recent events have made me realize that the south and Pentecostals are the problem of Nigeria.

When God gave you a brain and awolowo gave you education but you decided to leave your brains for pastors to turn your brains into jelly.
To the point where your level of reasoning is no better than an almajiri.
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Starlino: 7:07am On Jun 17, 2022
chloedogie:

Me fake afonja stupid head slammer?

1. I won't go down the abuse lane with you for two reasons. Christ never went down that way with his critics. He even told Peter to keep his sword when he wanted to strike on His behalf. Secondly, age won't allow me to do that.

2. Have you ever witnessed for Christ before? I mean evangelised. Because you are too saucy to have done that before.

3. What happens to tolerance? That I am a Christian means everything around me must be Christianity? I have friends who are Muslims that I still witness Christ to. But that they haven't accepted him as their personal Lord and Saviour has not affected my relationship with them a bit.

Finally, I will prefer to relate with a calm and decent Muslim or any unbeliever than a self acclaimed Christian like you who just used those derogatory words on a public forum like this. How will you even preach Jesus to people on a forum like this after your words?

Come to England and see leadership at its peak with 95% of those commanding a robust economy like this not even going to church.

Being born again and being a true disciple of Jesus is not a religious act but a conviction. May God help you.

Your comments reek of Ignorance

I'll advise you to take a look at kaduna before you decide to place a gov't that has absolutely no one to protect the interest of Christians in the name of voting your conscience...

The UAE and Saudi you mentioned, do they practice the same brand of backward and radical islam that is practiced here in Nigeria?

If truly you are a Christian then I urge you to wipe the veil off your eyes

Come to think of it, someone that is appointing a Muslim VP, does it mean that of the millions of northern Christians there is none competent enough to represent the North's interest

Be wise oo

3 Likes

Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Handsum64: 7:08am On Jun 17, 2022
They won't mobilise against the pastors molesting under age virgins daily.
They won't mobilise against the ritual killings in their churches where humans are used as foundation of their alters
They won't mobilise against the GOs exploitation of the widows and orphans by converting offerings and tithes to private estates
You people need Christ and be born again in real terms

1 Like

Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by IfnobeGod20: 7:10am On Jun 17, 2022
LongBig:
We all know who they are working for! Everything have been politicized in this country what a shame! They don’t even care about competent and individuality! Just give us a Christian VP even if is the one with criminal records they don’t care! Tinubu should not fall for their cheap clamoring he should go for the best bet, pdp ignored their cheap “it is the turn of the south yeast! So APC should do the same!!
Let me quickly ask you one question.
Does competence only lie with muslim-muslim candidates?
You guys are mixing up political convenience with capacity and competence.
No religion that doesn't have competent people but talking about political convenience of getting votes because of the candidate popularity, that one is a different ball game but saying because of competence, that's outright lie.
You people should be saying political convenience and not because of competence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by danhans(m): 7:11am On Jun 17, 2022
Pakute:
You will lose and Christians would find it difficult to smell Aso rock.
Let is be,are christian terrorist?
Will a muslim accept christian christian ticket ?

2 Likes

Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Kingspin(m): 7:12am On Jun 17, 2022
cebablos:

Just say your mind without dragging all muslims pls. I'm a muslim and I will not support any party that field Muslim - a Muslim ticket also.
Those clamouring for Muslim Muslim tickets are more in Number. And they are the ones making Nigeria ungovernable
Can't we treat people fair even if treating them equal is impossible?
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Mrsimpleworld: 7:12am On Jun 17, 2022
casualobserver:
Like I have said many times this is why the IQ of the typical Pentecostal Christian is lower than it should be. The same way they led a highly intelligent man like Osinbajo to embark on a suicide mission and destroyed his reputation. Now Osinbajo is a pariah in yoruba land.

I am a Christian and I will vote Tinubu.

Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by casualobserver: 7:14am On Jun 17, 2022
[quote author=Mrsimpleworld post=113878057][/quote]

We will know you by your behaviour. The real test of a Christian is if his behavior is Christ like. Is this Christ like behaviour? Do your pastors behave like Christ?
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by drlateef: 7:15am On Jun 17, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

The permutation was already a LOST CAUSE right from the start! the NW and NE will ALWAYS vote for Atiku (regardless of the Muslim-Muslim APC effort).

The NC (which has a higher Christian population more angry and conscientious in reaction to Islamic Terrorism will likely choose a Christian candidate or one with a strong Christian VC. Lots of youths there campaigning for Obi. Party is irrelevant here....individuals and who they are matter. Some in the NC might even vote for Atiku because of the Christian VP).

The SE/SS will heavily vote for Obi with some swinging Atiku's way.

In the end Tinubu only has SW to count on solidly. Never trust the Hausa-Fulani...they will SURELY betray on the D-day. And the Christian Middle belt of the NC will have nothing to do with this Muslim-Muslim nonsense! Perhaps Kwara and maybe Niger state may vote Tinubu's way...but that may not be enough.

Appeasing the Shara NE and NW to vote for you is like trusting a mirage in the desert for pools of water. A complete fool's errand!

All your permutations will soon disappear in thin air. You wait and see.

1 Like

Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by bro4u: 7:18am On Jun 17, 2022
chloedogie:
I am a born again Christian attending a pentecostal church. If the duo of a Muslim Muslim candidates are better than Muslim Christian or Christian Christian, I will vote the Muslim Muslim 1000 times. Saudi Arabia and most UAE cities were built by Muslims. How is governance and religion a thing we mix up?

Oyinlola and erelu obada were both Christians that did pilot Osun State for over 7 years and they didn't Christianise the state which is Muslim dominated. So what are we talking about? Nigeria is not a Christian country but one with different beliefs.

What is PFN exceptionally doing for its members as a body that we can point to or tell leaders to emulate? Abeg make everyone calm down and vote their conscience.
STFU
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Benmob: 7:19am On Jun 17, 2022
SuRamzy:
Mod this thread should not make fp.
but pple that can not take or allow Christian Christian in their life it happen,if not religion crisis will have begin since but want Muslim Muslim but their post is making front page,every single minute, SHIT head, now u are saying why did d mod put it in front page,abeg go and sit down .
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by IfnobeGod20: 7:20am On Jun 17, 2022
musawisdom:

The current aspirants under the platform of pdp in osun state is Christian christian ticket.
Ademola adeleke is a christian and his deputy from ife.
Nobody as at today can say which religion Ademola Adeleke practices. Lately we saw him in mosque praying and for long no one has seen him in church. Someone bearing christain names does not make him a christain.
Can you tell us the church he attends. Truly he converted to Christianity but never faithful in it.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by LongBig(m): 7:21am On Jun 17, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Let me quickly ask you one question.
Does competence only lie with muslim-muslim candidates?
You guys are mixing up political convenience with capacity and competence.
No religion that doesn't have competent people but talking about political convenience of getting votes because of the candidate popularity, that one is a different ball game but saying because of competence, that's outright lie.
You people should be saying political convenience and not because of competence.

When the political class what to divide gullible people like you they bring religion and ethnic war, UAE are doing just fine with their Muslim leader! Western and northern part of Europe are doing just fine with their Christian leader! The aforementioned don’t consider religion balancing because there are lots of things to balance in their system which religion is not part of! A good governance with good architecture for security would curb insecurity we don’t need religion balancing to do that!!
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by BennyDGreat: 7:23am On Jun 17, 2022
Gozac:

If the combo is good, I will cast my vote for them, after all is the same God we are calling through various ways

Same God?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Benmob: 7:29am On Jun 17, 2022
chloedogie:

stop lying u are not a Christian or if u are ur Christianity get k-leg, ur born again na nonsense,u even sounds like GOTV

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by SHINJA: 7:30am On Jun 17, 2022
Yoruba Muslims are hypocrites honestly....
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by johannu(m): 7:31am On Jun 17, 2022
Muslims will NEVER accept a Christian-Christian ticket. They would even declare Jihad if it were a Christian succeeding a Christian President.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Benmob: 7:43am On Jun 17, 2022
gozmok1:
Don't allow infidel to rule over you, that's their belief since tinibu is not a radical or extremist hence he is not a real Muslim.

secondly, FIELDING A NORTHERN MUZLEM INCASE TINIBU D1ES THE EXTREMIST WILL TAKE OVER.

NIGERIA IS A SECULAR COUNTRY ..... NOT MEANT FOR MUZLEMS ONLY.

no Christian will vote for APC.... look at what is happening in kaduna MUZLEM/MUZLEM REGIME

no student shall vote for APC....our future in danger should APC govt continue in Power after what they did to Nigerians we will never forget...

Lekki MASSACRE ����� Still fresh in our mind.

2023!!!!!!!

youths will take back thier country Insha Allaha
now wat is happening in kaduna is already happening in south west currently, just a month, owo church attack, kinappeing of Anglican priest,burning a girl because of quran in an hotel,okada bikers Crisis in Lagos,and kinappeing of Celestial pastor. If that Muslim Muslim tickets finally come to past,all diz problem will increase worst
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Iamzik: 7:45am On Jun 17, 2022
chloedogie:

If you fail to see the increasing religious intolerance against Christians especially in northern Nigeria for the last 7 years then you have not been paying attention.

All those Muslims you mentioned up there are yorubas and you and I know that state politics is very easy to control by one man. Even in Lagos state Tinubu has never supported Muslim gov and deputy as liberal as we are

Let me tell you the truth even if Tinubu wins the north will demand allegiance for supporting him and he may not be able to take drastic actions as he wants. National politics is different from being the alpha and omega in Lagos -ask fashola how easy it is to be a minister where he is the leader but cannot call the shots

Religious persecution will worsen under a Muslim Muslim ticket no matter how much you try to look away from it. It's a perception issue that will embolden religious extremists

Above all my prayer is for God's will to be done and for Nigeria to be great again. Amen
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by zionmde: 7:46am On Jun 17, 2022
Kaysalas:

Trust me, it's more about ethnic domination disguised under religion than religious domination(read up on uthman Dan fodio). While I agree with you that they are strongly intertwined and the former derives from the later, the Yoruba aren't as big or deep on these domination conquest as imagined. Common sense prevails here over religion. As a Christian, I am voting Tinubu, 10× over. If dem like, call me mad and stupid, I nor send. His ability to raise great individuals and put them into leadership is second to none in this country.
His ability to put buhari into leadership and support him all through his terrible, chaotic and deadly leadership all because of his own ambition shows tinubu is a selfish politician
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 17, 2022
godoluwa:

My mother is not useless like Remi Tinubu

My mother doesn't treat people like common animal just as Remi Tinubu does

You said Senator Oluremi Tinubu is a cursed prostitute. You said so many things against her personality. IBO, you always create problems, when it boomerangs, you will report it as hate speech.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by adams123: 7:49am On Jun 17, 2022
Well, I dont blame our Christian brothers for taking this position why because our Muslim leaders failed to govern with honesty, sincerity, justice and purposeful leadership as encouraged by GOD ALMIGHTY in the Glorious Qur'an.
I bet you, if we have a dedicated Muslim as a president of this country, no single region, tribe and religion faithful will complain about been marginalized.
Some Muslim leaders dont even know what GOD say about leadership and some knew but failed to follow and prefer to follow their heart. It is highly unfortunate!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by godoluwa(m): 7:53am On Jun 17, 2022
emerged01:

As a Christian you cant curtail your anger to call someone MAD and you are preaching against Muslim/Muslim ticket.

The earlier Christian start giving it back hot hot the better
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by godoluwa(m): 7:54am On Jun 17, 2022
phineas:

It is wrong, irresponsible, uncultured and evil to call another persons mother a prostitute regardless of your right to your views.Your mother raised you poorly.Nigerians are not like that.

Im sure you will insist your mother is not a prostiute.But then she should have done better raising you

Calling her a prostitute is even better because she's worse than a prostitute
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by godoluwa(m): 7:54am On Jun 17, 2022
CorperKola:

So u expect me to vote for atiku over tinubu because of religion

Only a mad man will cast their vote for Atiku a known thief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu / Court Remands 32 Suspected IPOB Men In Prison Port Harcourt / Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki At The Inter-parliamentary Union (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.