Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,828 members, 7,956,143 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:13 AM

We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN (20864 Views)

North Central APC Protests Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Rejects Lalong (Pics) / Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN / Buhari To UN: ‘we Will Mobilize Nigerian Youths To Plant 25 Million Trees’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Megaideas(f): 10:02am On Jun 17, 2022
THEY'VE FAILED BEFORE THEY STARTED.I DON'T KNOW WHAT APC TAKES THIS COUNTRY FOR. GOD WILL OPPOSE AND RESIST THEM.
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Onitola2: 10:13am On Jun 17, 2022
vicdom:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/we-will-mobilize-our-members-against-muslim-muslim-ticket-pfn/
osun state pdp is presenting christians as governor and deputy, you're mute on that. Tinubu has not disclosed a running mate, noise don full ground .
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 17, 2022
Megaideas:
THEY'VE FAILED BEFORE THEY STARTED.I DON'T KNOW WHAT APC TAKES THIS COUNTRY FOR. GOD WILL OPPOSE AND RESIST THEM.

You should forget APC go and vote for a non Muslim - Muslim ticket party. Best of luck.

Tinubu is a minority Muslim from the South , you want him to pick a Minority Christian from the North as a running mate. Then he is a fool.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Jayrow08: 10:27am On Jun 17, 2022
PFN wetin concern Una? Se Una wan vote for dem nii?? Una jst dey give Una self wahala for nothing.
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by IfnobeGod20: 10:41am On Jun 17, 2022
LongBig:

When the political class what to divide gullible people like you they bring religion and ethnic war, UAE are doing just fine with their Muslim leader! Western and northern part of Europe are doing just fine with their Christian leader! The aforementioned don’t consider religion balancing because there are lots of things to balance in their system which religion is not part of! A good governance with good architecture for security would curb insecurity we don’t need religion balancing to do that!!
Mr. Man, do you know whom you are talking to and calling him gullible. Nobody can be more gullible than you, if you don't know that Saudi Arabia and UAE are countries with high density of Muslim faithfuls and same with European countries with high density of christains. How would they consider religion identity of whom to lead them? If you think in Saudi Arabia their minority christain can ever win election there, then you're then you're the most unwise human being. Same in a christain dominated countries.
Is just like saying in south South and South East states a minority Muslim will become a governor in any of the state or typical northern states like Kano, Kebbi, Zamfara, Jigawa a christain will be governor there. That is the universal reality and nothing anyone can do about it. So, stop being wise by half and playing on the sensitivity of people.
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by pongwa(m): 10:44am On Jun 17, 2022
casualobserver:

Recent events have made me realize that the south and Pentecostals are the problem of Nigeria.

When God gave you a brain and awolowo gave you education but you decided to leave your brains for pastors to turn your brains into jelly.
To the point where your level of reasoning is no better than an almajiri.
I am in a good mood so I'll reserve my comment. More so, you are not worth the trouble. Just know this fact, that you can conjure up few sentences doesn't translate to intelligence. I rest my case
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by IfnobeGod20: 10:49am On Jun 17, 2022
Onitola2:
osun state pdp is presenting christians as governor and deputy, you're mute on that. Tinubu has not disclosed a running mate, noise don full ground .
Ademola Adeleke is a nominal christain. Please can you tell us the church he's attending. The man is more of a traditionalist than christain or Muslim. This year he observed the fasting and he was in the mosque.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nairaland.com/7069277/senator-ademola-adeleke-attends-first&ved=2ahUKEwjmkInmmbT4AhUL3IUKHT2VBDMQFnoECAsQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2NIw84J_7mWel9LdwJBpJy
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by pongwa(m): 10:51am On Jun 17, 2022
Handsum64:

Who made you the judge?
If you call that judgement then so be it. I am against a Muslin Muslim ticket because its evil and it threatens the future of Christianity in Nigeria. Its either we ban all forms of religion and maintain a secular state or balance things up. Lemme ask again will northerners agree with Christian Christian ticket. If no, why
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by LongBig(m): 10:51am On Jun 17, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Mr. Man, do you know whom you are talking to and calling him gullible. Nobody can be more gullible than you, if you don't know that Saudi Arabia and UAE are countries with high density of Muslim faithfuls and same with European countries with high density of christains. How would they consider religion identity of whom to lead them? If you think in Saudi Arabia their minority christain can ever win election there, then you're then you're the most unwise human being. Same in a christain dominated countries.
Is just like saying in south South and South East states a minority Muslim will become a governor in any of the state or typical northern states like Kano, Kebbi, Zamfara, Jigawa a christain will be governor there. That is the universal reality and nothing anyone can do about it. So, stop being wise by half and playing on the sensitivity of people.

You said you are not gullible but why acting as one? For how long would you let the political elites continue to divide people like you on the basis of religion? Pdp did what they need to do to bring out their best bet which was devoid of ethnicity barrier! APC too need to bring out their best bet devoid of religion barrier! Good governance would solve insecurity! Take that religion shit out of politics and stop dancing to the tune of your political elites master!! Ire ooo
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Rubbiish(m): 11:06am On Jun 17, 2022
This Muslim Muslim ticket is a huge disrespect to all Christians in this country! We all know muslims will not tolerate a Christian Christian ticket.
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by chloedogie(m): 11:12am On Jun 17, 2022
Kinzo0917:
. If you are lying with this your comment, may God never 4give you. And if you are not born again, may God never forgive you. Hell will be ur portion. May all the curses in the Bible come upon you, stay with you and overtake you to your grave

And since I am truthful here can we say Deuteronomy 28 from verse 16 be yours and your family and generation unborn? Just only that for now I won't even go into the book of Isaiah for you. But as a true washed and sanctified in His precious blood and follower of Christ, I won't wish you that.
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by samkkonline: 11:37am On Jun 17, 2022
Thank you Sir.
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by southpole: 12:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
chloedogie:
I am a born again Christian attending a pentecostal church. If the duo of a Muslim Muslim candidates are better than Muslim Christian or Christian Christian, I will vote the Muslim Muslim 1000 times. Saudi Arabia and most UAE cities were built by Muslims. How is governance and religion a thing we mix up?

Oyinlola and erelu obada were both Christians that did pilot Osun State for over 7 years and they didn't Christianise the state which is Muslim dominated. So what are we talking about? Nigeria is not a Christian country but one with different beliefs.

What is PFN exceptionally doing for its members as a body that we can point to or tell leaders to emulate? Abeg make everyone calm down and vote their conscience.
Take serious time and thank God because your are not from places like Southern Kaduna, you can't know the danger of muslims-muslim ticket. For your information, there are so many office in kaduna state that a Christian is not allow to occupy not because he or she is not qualify but because he or she is a Christian. Can you tell me what the muslim-muslim ticket has brought to Kaduna state aside banditry, kidnapping and terrorism?
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by zomby(m): 12:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
vicdom:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/we-will-mobilize-our-members-against-muslim-muslim-ticket-pfn/

Jagaban should simply mess with the heads of his haters.
His wife is already a Christian, I will suggest for Jagaban himself to just convert to a Christian and then pick a Muslim man from the north.
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by magzey: 12:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
Must they Protest? Let them just Vote for other parties Shikena grin grin

Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Gospel2Day: 12:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
Pakute:
You will lose and Christians would find it difficult to smell Aso rock.

Will you say same thing if it is a Christian - Christian ticket?
Many of you don't have principles.
In a country of almost equal population of Christians and Muslims it is wicked to even propose a Muslim - Muslim ticket.
Remember Muslims are going to share their votes among Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankaso.
Let's see how they will win.
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Femi8586(m): 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
chloedogie:
I am a born again Christian attending a pentecostal church. If the duo of a Muslim Muslim candidates are better than Muslim Christian or Christian Christian, I will vote the Muslim Muslim 1000 times. Saudi Arabia and most UAE cities were built by Muslims. How is governance and religion a thing we mix up?

Oyinlola and erelu obada were both Christians that did pilot Osun State for over 7 years and they didn't Christianise the state which is Muslim dominated. So what are we talking about? Nigeria is not a Christian country but one with different beliefs.

What is PFN exceptionally doing for its members as a body that we can point to or tell leaders to emulate? Abeg make everyone calm down and vote their conscience.

There's a 95% chance you're not a Christian as you've claimed. Even if you're a Christian, you're just a Christian by mouth.

You're trying so hard to sound reasonable and tolerant but in the end you didn't make any point.

Let me ask, would Muslims accept a Christian-christian ticket? Be honest o. If they can never tolerate such combo then why should Christians do? Answer me. Even I as a Christian will not support christian-christian ticket cos I believe in fairness.

Any Christian that vote for such combo in an already Islamic terrorism ravaged country like Nigeria is irredeemably cursed.

Keep forming tolerant and oversabi till those Islamic fanatics rip off your head for not converting to islam. You're not even a Christian in the first place.
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Gospel2Day: 12:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
chloedogie:

You are not wise.
After 8 years of a Muslim in power.
You can also ask all your children to marry Muslim spouses.
It is people like you who sell your birth rights for porridge.
You mentioned Saudi Arabia and UAE.
Why didn't you mention America, Canada and UK and Australia?
May God restore you.
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Gospel2Day: 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
chloedogie:

After 8 years of a Muslim in power.
You can also ask all your children to marry Muslim spouses.
It is people like you who sell your birth rights for porridge.
You mentioned Saudi Arabia and UAE.
Why didn't you mention America, Canada and UK and Australia?
May God restore you.
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Gospel2Day: 12:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
limeta:

Is a known fact that you are allowed to lie to promote islam that makes it a satanic religion
You are not a Christian you stupid fake Afonja second class head slammer .

Any religion you are allowed to promote by lying is from and of the Devil.
Everyone who practises such religion will NEVER enter God's holy Heaven.
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Gospel2Day: 12:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
chloedogie:

Me fake afonja stupid head slammer?

1. I won't go down the abuse lane with you for two reasons. Christ never went down that way with his critics. He even told Peter to keep his sword when he wanted to strike on His behalf. Secondly, age won't allow me to do that.

2. Have you ever witnessed for Christ before? I mean evangelised. Because you are too saucy to have done that before.

3. What happens to tolerance? That I am a Christian means everything around me must be Christianity? I have friends who are Muslims that I still witness Christ to. But that they haven't accepted him as their personal Lord and Saviour has not affected my relationship with them a bit.

Finally, I will prefer to relate with a calm and decent Muslim or any unbeliever than a self acclaimed Christian like you who just used those derogatory words on a public forum like this. How will you even preach Jesus to people on a forum like this after your words?

Come to England and see leadership at its peak with 95% of those commanding a robust economy like this not even going to church.

Being born again and being a true disciple of Jesus is not a religious act but a conviction. May God help you.

Stop provoking those who may still be young in the Faith into derogatory public outburst.
I do not approve of his abusive words hurled at you.
I wonder, though, why it is only your kind, supposed Christians who always come online to push Muslim - Muslim ticket.
Have you ever seen any serious Muslim pushing publicy for a Christian - Christian ticket?
The Osun State you mentioned, the previous governor of the state was the late Adeleke who was a Muslim. After Aregbesola, a Muslim, Oyetola the present governor is also a Muslim.
So what are you saying? Among four governors, three are Muslims.
If they now let another Christian- Christian ticket is that not fair enough?
The issue at the Federal level is that a Muslim is just finishing his 8- year administration.
Is it sensible for you, a Christian, to come online and be pushing for not just another Muslim, but a Muslim - Muslim ticket?
Think about it.
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by BJanta: 12:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
godoluwa:
Any Christian who cast their vote for Muslim Muslim is not stupid but completely mad

#saynotomuslimmuslimticket

Muslim will never agree to Christian Christian ticket

Nigeria was never & will never be Islamic state

Are you really a Christian? Describing someone as stupid and mad. Is this what your Christian VP is going to presidency to do ? Would the LORD have this kind of sinful attitude towards the person whom you described as ' stupid and mad ' ? The LORD said, concerning those who humiliated, abused and crucified Him , 'Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do ' But, here are you cursing somebody who has not offended you in any manner.
Now, listen to the LORD.

“You have heard that it was said to those of old, ‘You shall not murder, and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.’ But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, ‘Raca!’ shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, ‘You fool!’ shall be in danger of hell fire.
Mt 5:21‭-‬22 NKJV
The LORD also said, ' My Kingdom is not of this world '
Who are you and your PFN now fighting for ? Definite not GOD, but all for yourselves. To indirectly have a piece of the action and the loot. May the LORD deliver you all.
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by orisa37: 1:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
BY IMPLICATION, NIGERIA CONSTITUTION FORBIDS SAME RELIGION TICKET FOR THE PRESIDENCY.
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by TruthinAction: 1:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
Even if there is no Muslim Muslim ticket, PFN should mobilize supporters for Peter Obi. He will certainly win as most of the Muslim votes will be divided between Tinubu and Atiku. And I am sure 80% Christians will cast their votes for Peter Obi.

And any cancelation of result like they did for Abiola will be resisted.
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Kaysalas(m): 2:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
zionmde:

His ability to put buhari into leadership and support him all through his terrible, chaotic and deadly leadership all because of his own ambition shows tinubu is a selfish politician
I understand this but I chose to see things differently. Buhari is/was a card that had to be played to get to the centre. It's obvious they had a pact to take turns. It would have been self defeating for him to criticize Buhari's policies considering the power he wields as the GCFR. He has played smart and bidded his time. He is gonna get my vote this time.
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by IfnobeGod20: 2:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
LongBig:

You said you are not gullible but why acting as one? For how long would you let the political elites continue to divide people like you on the basis of religion? Pdp did what they need to do to bring out their best bet which was devoid of ethnicity barrier! APC too need to bring out their best bet devoid of religion barrier! Good governance would solve insecurity! Take that religion shit out of politics and stop dancing to the tune of your political elites master!! Ire ooo
Please stop ascribing your identity to people. You're the most gullible person as far as the subject on point. If in your warp mind the best of APC can only be within Muslim politicians, meaning to tell us that no single best from christain politician among them.
Some of you are just mixing up political convenience with competence. Stop roaming about with your gullibility and thinking you're making any good point.
Just tell us if they choose christain northerner, the party may not get votes needed but trying to say otherwise, you're just being myopic and untruthful to yourself. It is a common knowledge that the densely populated Muslim north will prefer to vote Atiku a Muslim northerner instead of a northern christain. So, stop missing political convenience with competence and capacity.
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Shikini: 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
Good
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by zionmde: 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kaysalas:

I understand this but I chose to see things differently. Buhari is/was a card that had to be played to get to the centre. It's obvious they had a pact to take turns. It would have been self defeating for him to criticize Buhari's policies considering the power he wields as the GCFR. He has played smart and bidded his time. He is gonna get my vote this time.
Yeah the card that send hundreds to their graves on a monthly basis. The card that has left families groaning in hunger.
A man who refuses to speak up because of his personal ambition is a selfish and wicked man

Ur vote ur Decision though
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
alsudan:
Say No to Jihadist and be OBIDIENT

May God not allow me to be Obident, because I am Obedient to Him only! And because I'm a Proud son of Oduduwa, one who will never be as foolish as to adorn the the buttocks of his neighbour's daughter with his WAIST BEAD even if his own daughter's buttocks cannot hold his Waist BEAD in place a la mode! Immortal Chinua Achebe said that, Ours is ours is good, but mine is mine is far better! It would be foolish of me to give my vote to His Excellency Peter Obi when my own Jagaban of Borgu Kingdom Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is on the same Ballot. Did I hear you say that I'm a Tribalist? Maybe I am, but I tell you that the promoters of Obi’s Candidacy can never go to town in the manner they are doing, for a candidate from another region of Nigeria with the same zeal they have for the Candidacy of their Kinsman! Did anyone see them do this for Awolowo or MKO Abiola? The Obi Candidature ain't no national idea. It is an Eboe Project camouflaged as pan-Nigerian. Only the foolish would be sucked in! I'm a Yoruba and I stand for Tinubu. Who the hell cares about what you think or what your opinion is about that!
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by nkem1992: 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
chloedogie:

You are fake
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by nkem1992: 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
drlateef:
PFN and CAN of worms are all arms of PDP. We know them very well. Their position is arrived at so that APC can choose a minority and lose election to PDP. That’s their calculation. Nothing religious in their demand. They are purely political calculation.
We are getting wiser, you imams long integrated religion into politics, we will play the same card.
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by nkem1992: 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
FuckAllTheMODs:

Mtcheew
Me I am tired of this country o, imagine some so called christians supporting a Muslim -muslim ticket. Haven't we learn our lessons yet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldiers Recover Weapons From Boko Haram Terrorists On Nigeria/Cameroon Border / Governor El-Rufai Showed His Skills As A "Rapper" At An Event - Photos / A Day At Abuja House, London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.