Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN (20575 Views)

North Central APC Protests Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Rejects Lalong (Pics) / Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN / Buhari To UN: ‘we Will Mobilize Nigerian Youths To Plant 25 Million Trees’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Adexxi(m): 8:32am On Jun 17, 2022
That one wey dey attach Nurudeen you callled a christian Abeg jare
musawisdom:

The current aspirants under the platform of pdp in osun state is Christian christian ticket.
Ademola adeleke is a christian and his deputy from ife.
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Acidosis(m): 8:35am On Jun 17, 2022
chloedogie:
I am a born again Christian attending a pentecostal church. If the duo of a Muslim Muslim candidates are better than Muslim Christian or Christian Christian, I will vote the Muslim Muslim 1000 times. Saudi Arabia and most UAE cities were built by Muslims. How is governance and religion a thing we mix up?

Oyinlola and erelu obada were both Christians that did pilot Osun State for over 7 years and they didn't Christianise the state which is Muslim dominated. So what are we talking about? Nigeria is not a Christian country but one with different beliefs.

What is PFN exceptionally doing for its members as a body that we can point to or tell leaders to emulate? Abeg make everyone calm down and vote their conscience.

PFN members want to vote their conscience by avoiding a muslim-muslim ticket.

Why are you citing UAE and Saudi Arabia? Why not Israel or you don't like the way the Israeli government protect her citizens from terrorists?

1 Like

Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by cebablos: 8:35am On Jun 17, 2022
Kingspin:
Those clamouring for Muslim Muslim tickets are more in Number. And they are the ones making Nigeria ungovernable
Can't we treat people fair even if treating them equal is impossible?

How did you arrive at this? Assumption I guess. If you understand Hausa, I could direct you to an interview BBC Hausa did with one Sheikh (Halliru Maraya is his name, from Kaduna). He said " Nigeria is not an Islamic state. So, a Muslim-Muslim ticket is just not fair and we will not support it just the way we won't support Christian-Christian ticket.
However, I do agree that some Muslims do support Muslim-Muslim ticket due to ignorance, fanaticism or just not understanding Islamic views regarding such issues.
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Adexxi(m): 8:38am On Jun 17, 2022
I'm a yoruba man waiting for BAT to decide on his Vp. If he finally go with his Muslim-Muslim ticket, then I will vote for Atiku. I hate hypocrisy. undecided

If it were Christian-christian ticket, by now MURIC will be backing , infact sultan and the rest will issuing warning on daily basis.
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by zionstaar75: 8:39am On Jun 17, 2022
zionmde:

So will people call ur mother anything they want
I'm not sure he has one,he probably grew up in an orphanage. If he has a mother he won't be disrespecting other people's mum
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by akanbiaa(m): 8:45am On Jun 17, 2022
Yet they see nothing wrong in power going to the North after North being in power for 8 years.
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 17, 2022
Pakute:
You will lose and Christians would find it difficult to smell Aso rock.
. Who tells you? You think Muslim population is more than Christians in Nigeria. You are joking.
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Acidosis(m): 8:46am On Jun 17, 2022
babaolofin:

What has Osinbajo as VP achieved for the Christians? Bishop Wale Oke is just being manipulated by the mushroom of Churches which are anti Tinubu. I know what is happening.

Tinubu should go ahead with his Muslim - Muslim ticket. There is nothing Okowa can do as VP on religious issue. Umaru Dikko and Uba Ahmed were more powerful than Ekwueme as VP.

If Tinubu choose Pope Francis as VP, the IBOs that are pushing Bishop Wale Oke will not vote for him. What stops him from making the choice that would make him to win. With Okowa as VP choice yesterday, ATIKU, Buhari, OBJ, Abdulsalam, Baba Adeboye and some other far sighted elders know Muslim - Muslim ticket is a direct win for Tinubu that is why they are against it.

A pastor from Benin told me early in the year that Tinubu is not acceptable to him because he betrayed Jonathan. I told him Tinubu had no pact with Jonathan, why did he betrayed Jonathan? I told him in the midst of other pastors that Tinubu is ruling. He said if Tinubu becomes President they will invite MILITARY to take over government. I asked him who will invite the military? Is it Benin people or the IBO youths who said they prefer death to Tinubu becoming President? He cannot answer me. That was before APC consensus issue. This discussion took place at a Prayer Mountain/Camp.

PFN does not have control over Tinubu's supporters. Oyedepo campaigned vigorously and bitterly against Buhari in 2014/2015, yet members still voted for Buhari.

CAN and PFN cannot stop Tinubu's victory. Tinubu should be courageous and announce Muslim - Muslim ticket. Most of them are businessmen without spiritual eyes. The problem on ground is beyond motivational speaking and spoken English . This is purely spiritual and wisdom matter.

2019 Presidential Result for Lagos State

Buhari / Osibanjo: 580,825

Atiku Abubakar/ Peter Obi: 448,015

Do with the above information whatever you want.
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by mamu4life: 8:48am On Jun 17, 2022
the whole north will not vote for Obi, or Tinubu period, lets go like that
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by emmyileri(m): 8:52am On Jun 17, 2022
chloedogie:
I am a born again Christian attending a pentecostal church. If the duo of a Muslim Muslim candidates are better than Muslim Christian or Christian Christian, I will vote the Muslim Muslim 1000 times. Saudi Arabia and most UAE cities were built by Muslims. How is governance and religion a thing we mix up?

Oyinlola and erelu obada were both Christians that did pilot Osun State for over 7 years and they didn't Christianise the state which is Muslim dominated. So what are we talking about? Nigeria is not a Christian country but one with different beliefs.

What is PFN exceptionally doing for its members as a body that we can point to or tell leaders to emulate? Abeg make everyone calm down and vote their conscience.
You are not a Christian! The Muslims who have been ruling you so far has brought you nothing but pain, hardship and death.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by BnQoyyim(m): 8:58am On Jun 17, 2022
chloedogie:

Me fake afonja stupid head slammer?

1. I won't go down the abuse lane with you for two reasons. Christ never went down that way with his critics. He even told Peter to keep his sword when he wanted to strike on His behalf. Secondly, age won't allow me to do that.

2. Have you ever witnessed for Christ before? I mean evangelised. Because you are too saucy to have done that before.

3. What happens to tolerance? That I am a Christian means everything around me must be Christianity? I have friends who are Muslims that I still witness Christ to. But that they haven't accepted him as their personal Lord and Saviour has not affected my relationship with them a bit.

Finally, I will prefer to relate with a calm and decent Muslim or any unbeliever than a self acclaimed Christian like you who just used those derogatory words on a public forum like this. How will you even preach Jesus to people on a forum like this after your words?

Come to England and see leadership at its peak with 95% of those commanding a robust economy like this not even going to church.

Being born again and being a true disciple of Jesus is not a religious act but a conviction. May God help you.

Thanks for your civility and maturity.
A true Christian like you I loved.
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by deewhydoski(m): 8:59am On Jun 17, 2022
Orpe7:
It's sad that it's Christianity that wants to bring about the destruction of this country.
Everyone knows that even tinubu isn't a fanatic so what's the fuzz
Shouldn't the interest of getting Nigeria working be the first thing we consider?
Is it tinubu that want to make Nigeria better?
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by deeva2: 9:04am On Jun 17, 2022
If i may ask, Between A christian senate president and A christian Vice president...Which is more powerful constitutionally?
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by deeva2: 9:12am On Jun 17, 2022
The truth is if Buhari, Lawan and Gbajabiamila wants to truly Islamize Nigeria as most ppl gullible christians assumed in 2015 , Osinbajo as the vp wouldnt av the power to stop them..
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by toujurs: 9:18am On Jun 17, 2022
Muslim - Muslim ticket would be the end of Apc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by FuckAllTheMODs: 9:18am On Jun 17, 2022
favour32:

Read between the lines,you will understand what was written.
A Muslim Muslim tickets cannot be trusted and cannot work.

Learnt to put words in a clear way and if you want to be sarcastic, let it be well structured.
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by egunna(m): 9:19am On Jun 17, 2022
vicdom:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/we-will-mobilize-our-members-against-muslim-muslim-ticket-pfn/
good and fine.pls,just jejely vote for ur choice.no quarrel,no shout.vote and go home
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by zeeek(m): 9:24am On Jun 17, 2022
Christians are being taken for granted, my Muslim brothers will not tolerate a Christian to be the president for two administrations, talk more of a Christian-Christian ticket and the annoying aspect is seeing a Christian brother supporting the madness just to rewarding with little position
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Opmic: 9:25am On Jun 17, 2022
Pakute:

Vote your fraud and leave me alone

We wanted to manage atiku in 2019 because of Obi, we were hoping that with Obi as Vice, something can come out of the administration. Before the systematic rigging of election by buhari.

Now Obi has come out in full light and we are ready to be Obedient.
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by favour32(m): 9:26am On Jun 17, 2022
FuckAllTheMODs:

Learnt to put words in a clear way and if you want to be sarcastic, let it be well structured.
The question sums up the answer.
Is Nigeria an Islamic country?
We are on the same boat.
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 17, 2022
Acidosis:

2019 Presidential Result for Lagos State

Buhari / Osibanjo: 580,825

Atiku Abubakar/ Peter Obi: 448,015

Do with the above information whatever you want.

The above information only shows the political dichotomy struggle in Lagos state from time immemorial.

More importantly it revealed two hidden facts which I have explained several times.

It shows high level of rigging in South South and South East which were targeted to counter high voting from Kano, Jigawa and Katsina.

The result had nothing to do with Osinbajo. The IBOs joined Yoruba PDP members to vote PDP because of hatred for Tinubu and love for Peter Obi.

The issue on ground is a Wisdom matter. The Bible speaks a lot about Wisdom in the Book of Proverbs. We are talking about Political power. In a country, after God, the next person is the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces before elemental powers in that Nation. He is recognized by the Heavenly host. The VP is not known or recognized. Obasanjo is trusted by the core North (Hausa / Fulani), that is why he represents them by proxy. Except it is by FORCE (ZONING), a Christian from South East or South South cannot become Nigeria President in the next 10 years until the system is stabilized from what is inherited from the British.

Obasanjo collected power for Jonathan. Obasanjo stood for Jonathan to become President.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by irunoko(m): 9:31am On Jun 17, 2022
SuRamzy:
Mod this thread should not make fp.
headslammers on the beat.every move to suppress nigeria under their disgusting Sharia laws

Anyway it's on front page already so you can cry us a river
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Valkrie: 9:32am On Jun 17, 2022
SuRamzy:
keep religion off politics please.

Have the moslems ever separated politics and religion?
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by eguarojeona: 9:34am On Jun 17, 2022
SuRamzy:
Muslims and taqqiya.Wait till its Christian Christian before you see them foaming in the mouth.The most hypocritical people on earth.
On a good day another muslim shouldn't be President after Buhari a muslim.
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by irunoko(m): 9:35am On Jun 17, 2022
Pakute:
You will lose and Christians would find it difficult to smell Aso rock.
in your dreams

We have Muslim/christian tickets,the headslammers are still killing and lynching like they have the monopoly of violence now when it becomes Muslim/Muslim, headslammers will be constituting nuisance everywhere.they can even carry that their dirty may and decide to knack head on the express road and every other road users should go to hell

God forbid evil and murderous cultists that call themselves headslammers

1 Like

Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Samunique(m): 9:39am On Jun 17, 2022
Orpe7:
It's sad that it's Christianity that wants to bring about the destruction of this country.
Shouldn't the interest of getting Nigeria working be the first thing we consider?
You are very bias, is it Christians that are going about killing and maiming fellow Nigerians, while chanting the name of their God?

We're you not in Nigeria when Buhari made his appointments based on ethnicity and religion ?

Did you not see how killer herdsmen, bandits and terrorists are having freehand to operate ?

And you want Christians not be apprehensive if Muslim Muslim control the seat of power ?

If it's like this under Muslim Christian, and bad can it be under Muslim Muslim?

Pls blame Buhari who awoken the monster in people by his glaring biasness against other tribes and faiths !!!!
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Daum: 9:41am On Jun 17, 2022
It is enshrined in the constitution of Lebanon that the President must be a Maronite Christian
The Prime Minister a Sunni Muslim
The deputy Prime Minister a Shia Muslim.

You must respect the rights of others. You cannot say a muslim Muslim ticket is not a problem. It is a problem not only now but in the future. It sets a very bad precedence in the country if it is allowed. It will lead to more disunity in the country. I don't trust the average northern Muslim anymore. This will even worsen the situation. It will aggravate the deepining crisis and encourage people to start looking out for themselves.

You guys pushing this Muslim Muslim ticket don't know what you are doing. If you knew, you won't be saying it
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Samunique(m): 9:43am On Jun 17, 2022
Orpe7:
You are very bias, is it Christians that are going about killing and maiming fellow Nigerians, while chanting the name of their God?

We're you not in Nigeria when Buhari made his appointments based on ethnicity and religion ?

Did you not see how killer herdsmen, bandits and terrorists are having freehand to operate ?

And you want Christians not be apprehensive if Muslim Muslim control the seat of power ?

If it's like this under Muslim Christian, how bad can it be under Muslim Muslim?

Pls blame Buhari who awoken the monster in people by his glaring biasness against other tribes and faiths !!!!

Abi Ope, se ki nse otito ni mo so ni?

Buhari lo pin Nigeria si meji nau.
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by ogatboy(m): 9:47am On Jun 17, 2022
SuRamzy:

You cannot keep it off politics. Read your Bible. Even the Islamic prophet in it sense was a political leader. During Jonathan's time, the muslims did not think of leaving religion out of Politics??
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 17, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
Hehehehe
God bless Yoruba Christians

I'm KingOfTheCoast let's collabo...our children shall inherit the Coast.
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Lucentino: 9:59am On Jun 17, 2022
chloedogie:

no one takes yorubas serious cause most of you are traitors.
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Safyqueen: 10:01am On Jun 17, 2022
alsudan:
Say No to Jihadist and be OBIDIENT

Do you hear yourself? You call the follower of the other religion 'jihadist' but needs their support to win, no be juju be that?

If they mobilize for protest vote and at the end they still lose, what next? The will be boxed to the corner of saboteurs.

Moreover, from what is available, it is either APC or PDP and both number 1 candidates are Muslims, so what have Muslims got to lose from their protest vote? Nothing.

My advice is to eschew religious bigotry. The present APC Muslim-muslim candidate imbroglio is never a political calculation by the northerners or muslims but a child of necessecity to win election.

Tinubu from southern minority Muslims, then his vice from northern minority Christains, how will they win if religion is actually a determinant winning factor according to this PFN people

Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria. I don't just know how the Muslims are enjoying more than the christains in this Buhari APC regime for instance and vice versa during OBJ and GEJ regime.

People are just advocating for their pockets through religion. Simple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bayelsa Governorship: How The Winner Will Emerge - Daily Trust / 23 Repentant Militants Graduate As Engineers, Given Automatic Employment (Pics) / Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.