Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN (20576 Views)

North Central APC Protests Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Rejects Lalong (Pics) / Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN / Buhari To UN: ‘we Will Mobilize Nigerian Youths To Plant 25 Million Trees’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Patrickker(m): 2:27am On Jun 17, 2022
chloedogie:
I am a born again Christian attending a pentecostal church. If the duo of a Muslim Muslim candidates are better than Muslim Christian or Christian Christian, I will vote the Muslim Muslim 1000 times. Saudi Arabia and most UAE cities were built by Muslims. How is governance and religion a thing we mix up?

Oyinlola and erelu obada were both Christians that did pilot Osun State for over 7 years and they didn't Christianise the state which is Muslim dominated. So what are we talking about? Nigeria is not a Christian country but one with different beliefs.

What is PFN exceptionally doing for its members as a body that we can point to or tell leaders to emulate? Abeg make everyone calm down and vote their conscience.
Oh! Do you really want to compare Muslims in Nigeria and their modus operandi with those in UAE or Saudi Arabia? Goodluck! Compare their almajiri systems, their level of fanatism, tolerance and harbouring of terrorism. When you are done, think about Deborah that was stoned to death and how the so called Muslim leaders in Nigeria reacted to it etc, then come back and let's talk. Your mumu go do one day. Make I hear say I vote any Muslim/Muslim shit.

20 Likes

Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by AstroG: 3:26am On Jun 17, 2022
chloedogie:

Me fake afonja stupid head slammer?

1. I won't go down the abuse lane with you for two reasons. Christ never went down that way with his critics. He even told Peter to keep his sword when he wanted to strike on His behalf. Secondly, age won't allow me to do that.

2. Have you ever witnessed for Christ before? I mean evangelised. Because you are too saucy to have done that before.

3. What happens to tolerance? That I am a Christian means everything around me must be Christianity? I have friends who are Muslims that I still witness Christ to. But that they haven't accepted him as their personal Lord and Saviour has not affected my relationship with them a bit.

Finally, I will prefer to relate with a calm and decent Muslim or any unbeliever than a self acclaimed Christian like you who just used those derogatory words on a public forum like this. How will you even preach Jesus to people on a forum like this after your words?

Come to England and see leadership at its peak with 95% of those commanding a robust economy like this not even going to church.

Being born again and being a true disciple of Jesus is not a religious act but a conviction. May God help you.

W.e.r.e.y dy disguise undecided sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Nobody: 5:20am On Jun 17, 2022
chloedogie:

Me fake afonja stupid head slammer?

1. I won't go down the abuse lane with you for two reasons. Christ never went down that way with his critics. He even told Peter to keep his sword when he wanted to strike on His behalf. Secondly, age won't allow me to do that.

2. Have you ever witnessed for Christ before? I mean evangelised. Because you are too saucy to have done that before.

3. What happens to tolerance? That I am a Christian means everything around me must be Christianity? I have friends who are Muslims that I still witness Christ to. But that they haven't accepted him as their personal Lord and Saviour has not affected my relationship with them a bit.

Finally, I will prefer to relate with a calm and decent Muslim or any unbeliever than a self acclaimed Christian like you who just used those derogatory words on a public forum like this. How will you even preach Jesus to people on a forum like this after your words?

Come to England and see leadership at its peak with 95% of those commanding a robust economy like this not even going to church.

Being born again and being a true disciple of Jesus is not a religious act but a conviction. May God help you.

Lmao
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by drlateef: 6:10am On Jun 17, 2022
PFN and CAN of worms are all arms of PDP. We know them very well. Their position is arrived at so that APC can choose a minority and lose election to PDP. That’s their calculation. Nothing religious in their demand. They are purely political calculation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by sonature1: 6:10am On Jun 17, 2022
godoluwa:

Remi Tinubu is a cursed prostitute

Don't mind those alatenuje RCCG church who made her assistant pastor

RCCG is not a church

Mind the way you describe people.

This makes no sense.

You people should stop abusing freedom of speech.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by cebablos: 6:11am On Jun 17, 2022
Kingspin:
As a Christian, I will not support Christian-Christian tickets, but you will see Muslim Brotherhood supporting Muslim-Muslim tickets, that is why we have terrorism over the world.

Just say your mind without dragging all muslims pls. I'm a muslim and I will not support any party that field Muslim - Muslim ticket also.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by parkervero(m): 6:12am On Jun 17, 2022
SuRamzy:
keep religion off politics please.
You can not separate religion from politics. It is not done anywhere in the world. There is a reason they take oath of office in the name of religion.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by favour32(m): 6:15am On Jun 17, 2022
Is Nigeria an Islamic country?
No!
Why the fear for Muslim Muslim tickets?
So, Muslims cannot be trusted not to hurt Christians.
A country without trust for each other is a failed country.

Modified:
For those find it confusing.
Muslim Muslim ticket is not workable as Nigeria is not an Islamic country.

1 Like

Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by parkervero(m): 6:15am On Jun 17, 2022
drlateef:
PFN and CAN of worms are all arms of PDP. We know them very well. Their position is arrived at so that APC can choose a minority and lose election to PDP. That’s their calculation. Nothing religious in their demand. They are purely political calculation.

You seem not to understand Nigeria system or you chose your prejudices against these associations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by FuckAllTheMODs: 6:16am On Jun 17, 2022
Good decision
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by parkervero(m): 6:18am On Jun 17, 2022
favour32:
No!
So, Muslims cannot be trusted not hurt Christians.

With Southerners, No.
With Northerners, capital YES.

Muslim-muslim ticket means a lot. Can you support and vote a Christian-christian ticket?
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by FuckAllTheMODs: 6:18am On Jun 17, 2022
favour32:
No!
So, Muslims cannot be trusted not hurt Christians.

Look at reasoning for God's sake, chai!

Can you Muslims trust and vote for a Christian-Christian ticket the way you are clamoring for a Muslim-Muslim ticket?

Always use yourself as an example in your logic before you open your mouth waaah.

8 Likes

Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Mubarakgano(m): 6:19am On Jun 17, 2022
What's wrong with this muslim-muslim ticket?
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by femicyrus(m): 6:20am On Jun 17, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone.
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow.
They are not talking about stingy/stingy ticket
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by FuckAllTheMODs: 6:20am On Jun 17, 2022
Mubarakgano:
What's wrong with this muslim-muslim ticket?

Ask yourself!
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by AnambraPrince: 6:21am On Jun 17, 2022
What did pastor Osibanjo achieve for Christians as a Christian VP for 8 years? Did he even ever condemn killer fulani herdsmen publicly? Did he sponsor their arrest and push hard for justice against the criminals? If you guys like wail till eternity, mobilize and dramatize, that's your problem. Muslim-Muslim ticket is what Tinubu will use to win, and far better than Fulani/Fulani 16 years power. No going back on Tinubu/Ganduje combo. Tinubu will win with or without Christian votes. Better be useful but your uselessness won't be missed either. Tinubu's wife and incoming first lady is a RCCG pastor, if you are not satisfied with that, then hug transformer abeg undecided

3 Likes

Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Diligent1(f): 6:21am On Jun 17, 2022
godoluwa:

Remi Tinubu is a cursed prostitute

Don't mind those alatenuje RCCG church who made her assistant pastor

RCCG is not a church
Are you a good Christian with this statement?
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 6:21am On Jun 17, 2022
femicyrus:

They are not talking about stingy/stingy ticket
be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by emerged01(m): 6:21am On Jun 17, 2022
godoluwa:
Any Christian who cast their vote for Muslim Muslim is not stupid but completely mad

#saynotomuslimmuslimticket

Muslim will never agree to Christian Christian ticket

Nigeria was never & will never be Islamic state
As a Christian you cant curtail your anger to call someone MAD and you are preaching against Muslim/Muslim ticket.
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 17, 2022
chloedogie:
I am a born again Christian attending a pentecostal church. If the duo of a Muslim Muslim candidates are better than Muslim Christian or Christian Christian, I will vote the Muslim Muslim 1000 times. Saudi Arabia and most UAE cities were built by Muslims. How is governance and religion a thing we mix up?

Oyinlola and erelu obada were both Christians that did pilot Osun State for over 7 years and they didn't Christianise the state which is Muslim dominated. So what are we talking about? Nigeria is not a Christian country but one with different beliefs.

What is PFN exceptionally doing for its members as a body that we can point to or tell leaders to emulate? Abeg make everyone calm down and vote their conscience.

You have spoken well, but this is Nigeria.

Getting jobs, contracts, etc with government is most often dependent on the religion or tribe of the person in charge....and that is why christians fight for 'their right' same as Muslims.Because it happens in day to day life.

Nigerians don't vote for people based on performance, they vote for people based on what they can do for them now now. And if voting for a Muslim means that the muslim will come in and not give your cousin or sister a job in the government apparatus, or not give your uncle a juicy contract , but will give his muslim brethren....what do you expect ? (And the same can be said with the religions reversed).

I just hope our private sector grows very very well...to be bigger than the public sector...so that meritocracy trickles down everywhere. No businessman/woman is going to employ his/her 'brother'...he will employ those that can make his/her business grow.

1 Like

Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Orpe7(m): 6:21am On Jun 17, 2022
It's sad that it's Christianity that wants to bring about the destruction of this country.
Everyone knows that even tinubu isn't a fanatic so what's the fuzz
Shouldn't the interest of getting Nigeria working be the first thing we consider?
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Gozac: 6:22am On Jun 17, 2022
godoluwa:
Any Christian who cast their vote for Muslim Muslim is not stupid but completely mad

If the combo is good, I will cast my vote for them, after all is the same God we are calling through various ways
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by J3susFr3ak: 6:23am On Jun 17, 2022
chloedogie:

Perhaps the cold deadly winds of terrorism and the hapless poverty that has been blowing under this current "Muslim-rule" (alongside the other Islamic dictatorships prior) has not affected you yet....or any one close to you.

The grave mistake you always make is attempting to broadly generalize whatever "narrow" experiences about Muslims you have in the SW...unto to the rest of the country.

Apples and Oranges buddy. I encourage you in the spirit of convivial knowledge, solidarity and exploration....take a week off to visit some of the core Sharia States and ask the unfortunate Talakawas how they feel about being under the double booths of Government corruption and indifference....combined with persistent Terrorism by their Islamic brethren....

There is far more Grace and Liberty in the Christian camp....even Satan sees this. Hence the reason why he is attempting to use every tool in the book to force-choke the bondage of Terrorism and Sharia to the rest of the nation. Even Muslim-Muslim meal ticket will do for the starving sahelian beats looking for more blood.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by murphyjoe(m): 6:24am On Jun 17, 2022
He would must come to equity,must come with clear hand. I don't take PFN or CAN serious on this if in some states they allow christian - christian ticket in the southern part of the country likewise in the some northern part muslim- muslim- ticket is the norm and CAN & PFN didn't raise any hullabaloo on those that did that why NOW even if it is still in the realm of speculation when the APC flag eater have denied that he his flying with a muslim- muslim- ticket.
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Aguodo(m): 6:25am On Jun 17, 2022
Sinensis:
grin. These comments are indirectly affecting Peter's mandate

Why do you think so? Does Atiku not have a Christian VP candidate?

Then why narrow it down to Peter? Are you from Adoration ministry? Nawa ooo

5 Likes

Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by FuckAllTheMODs: 6:25am On Jun 17, 2022
chloedogie:

Are you folks not tayad of this you taqiya method?
Come out straight, please!

You can pretend for all you want but people will always know you by your fruit.

You are a Muslim with a misleading moniker and I will personally monitor you to burst all your move on this forum.

8 Likes

Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by toloohthegreat: 6:25am On Jun 17, 2022
godoluwa:

Myopic!
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by nnewsnjobs: 6:25am On Jun 17, 2022
This country is so tribalistic . You see lots of christians canvassing for muslim-muslim ticket just because their brother is the flag bearer.

My conversation with many yoruba christians has seen them doing this.

Even here on nairaland, many are doing so.

At the end, the voting during 2023 election will be base on tribal sentiment.

SE vote massively for Obi,
SW vote massively for BAT,
SS vote massively for Atiku/Okowa,
North decide what they want, VP or President and vote massively for the person.

At the end, who ever the north decide to vote massively for win.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by toloohthegreat: 6:26am On Jun 17, 2022
Myopic!

Think good leaders.
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by J3susFr3ak: 6:27am On Jun 17, 2022
murphyjoe:
He would must come to equity,must come with clear hand. I don't take PFN or CAN serious on this if in some states they allow christian - christian ticket in the southern part of the country likewise in the some northern part muslim- muslim- ticket is the norm and CAN & PFN didn't raise any hullabaloo on those that did that why NOW even if it is still in the realm of speculation when the APC flag eater have denied that he his flying with a muslim- muslim- ticket.

YOUR state elections IS NOT the Federal Presidential elections....gettit?

3 Likes

Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Vopimasi: 6:28am On Jun 17, 2022
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Abubaushe(m): 6:29am On Jun 17, 2022
vicdom:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/we-will-mobilize-our-members-against-muslim-muslim-ticket-pfn/

Absolutely no basis for this position,now,If the leadership of islamic organisations in Nigeria directs muslims all over the country to take similar position,who benefits the most?

Be informed!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? / Oyo Commissioner Of Police Consoles Bereaved Man, Gives Him Motorcycle (photo) / Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.