Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN (20569 Views)

North Central APC Protests Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Rejects Lalong (Pics) / Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN / Buhari To UN: ‘we Will Mobilize Nigerian Youths To Plant 25 Million Trees’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by godoluwa(m): 7:55am On Jun 17, 2022
toloohthegreat:

Myopic!

Just like Ur father
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by godoluwa(m): 7:55am On Jun 17, 2022
Gozac:

If the combo is good, I will cast my vote for them, after all is the same God we are calling through various ways

Yinmu

You & who?
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by godoluwa(m): 7:56am On Jun 17, 2022
Diligent1:

Are you a good Christian with this statement?

Who's a good Christian?
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Abelino(m): 7:56am On Jun 17, 2022
chloedogie:
I am a born again Christian attending a pentecostal church. If the duo of a Muslim Muslim candidates are better than Muslim Christian or Christian Christian, I will vote the Muslim Muslim 1000 times. Saudi Arabia and most UAE cities were built by Muslims. How is governance and religion a thing we mix up?

Oyinlola and erelu obada were both Christians that did pilot Osun State for over 7 years and they didn't Christianise the state which is Muslim dominated. So what are we talking about? Nigeria is not a Christian country but one with different beliefs.

What is PFN exceptionally doing for its members as a body that we can point to or tell leaders to emulate? Abeg make everyone calm down and vote their conscience.
Shut da Bleep up if you don't know what to comment.... With your senseless post, I'm already aware of your religion.... Motherfucker
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by AdeProgrammer(m): 7:56am On Jun 17, 2022
chloedogie:
I am a born again Christian attending a pentecostal church. If the duo of a Muslim Muslim candidates are better than Muslim Christian or Christian Christian, I will vote the Muslim Muslim 1000 times. Saudi Arabia and most UAE cities were built by Muslims. How is governance and religion a thing we mix up?

Oyinlola and erelu obada were both Christians that did pilot Osun State for over 7 years and they didn't Christianise the state which is Muslim dominated. So what are we talking about? Nigeria is not a Christian country but one with different beliefs.

What is PFN exceptionally doing for its members as a body that we can point to or tell leaders to emulate? Abeg make everyone calm down and vote their conscience.

If you don't know what to say just keep quiet instead of telling lies.
You need to seek the face of God for forgiveness.

Shalom.
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by emerged01(m): 7:58am On Jun 17, 2022
godoluwa:

The earlier Christian start giving it back hot hot the better
That's an extremist attitude.
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Newton2024: 7:58am On Jun 17, 2022
Sinensis:
grin. These comments are indirectly affecting Peter's mandate
Ask yourself; would MUMURIC & Headslammers accept a Christian President & Vice?

No to foolanisation of Nlgeria. No to islamisation agenda of APC. No to Tinubu muzlim/muzlim ticket.

Nlgeria is not an Islam'ic terr-orists country but a secular one for that matter where Children of God are the majority. You can't just force your muslim/muslim candidates on us then use terrorists, thugs, soldiers and policemen to rig them in. It will not work this time. We belong to Christ.
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Newton2024: 7:58am On Jun 17, 2022
SuRamzy:
Mod this thread should not make fp.

No to foolanisation of Nlgeria. No to islamisation agenda of APC. No to Tinubu muzlim/muzlim ticket.

Nlgeria is not an Islam'ic terr-orists country but a secular one for that matter where Children of God are the majority. You can't just force your muslim/muslim candidates on us then use terrorists, thugs, soldiers and policemen to rig them in. It will not work this time. We belong to Christ.
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by godoluwa(m): 7:59am On Jun 17, 2022
emerged01:

That's an extremist attitude.

Eye for an eye is the best approach

Let's assume that Christians that were attacked at owo also had guns within their reach, do you think the casualty will be up to that on congregation side?
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Newton2024: 8:00am On Jun 17, 2022
Pakute:
You will lose and Christians would find it difficult to smell Aso rock.
I laugh when people say that Muslim/Muslim ticket is not bad. A case study should be Kaduna State, how government backed islamic terrorists are dealing with Southern Kaduna under a Muslim/Muslim administration.

For the headslammers that think it doesn't bother them because they are also muslims. I'll need to remind you that it is not only the Christians who are feeling the heat, the security situation in Kaduna has totally degenerated. Hell Rufai has given a free hand to all terrorists to operate, kidnap and kill people with reckless abandon and police are not permitted to prevent them, investigate or arrest them.

If Tinubu is rigged in with a Muslim/Muslim ticket using soldiers and INEC, those of you in the South would think twice before you travel to your home state because bandits will police all the major roads in the South.

Most of you here do not see beyond a day, you do not think things ahead of time. You just do things blindly just for the moment. I hope you won't regret it.
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Newton2024: 8:00am On Jun 17, 2022
SuRamzy:
keep religion off politics please.
I laugh when people say that Muslim/Muslim ticket is not bad. A case study should be Kaduna State, how government backed islamic terrorists are dealing with Southern Kaduna under a Muslim/Muslim administration.

For the headslammers that think it doesn't bother them because they are also muslims. I'll need to remind you that it is not only the Christians who are feeling the heat, the security situation in Kaduna has totally degenerated. Hell Rufai has given a free hand to all terrorists to operate, kidnap and kill people with reckless abandon and police are not permitted to prevent them, investigate or arrest them.

If Tinubu is rigged in with a Muslim/Muslim ticket using soldiers and INEC, those of you in the South would think twice before you travel to your home state because bandits will police all the major roads in the South.

Most of you here do not see beyond a day, you do not think things ahead of time. You just do things blindly just for the moment. I hope you won't regret it.

1 Like

Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Newton2024: 8:03am On Jun 17, 2022
chloedogie:

Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by owagbeba: 8:04am On Jun 17, 2022
vicdom:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/we-will-mobilize-our-members-against-muslim-muslim-ticket-pfn/

They just love to distract folks with non-issues. We don’t really care if Muslim-Muslim or Christian / Christian.

We just need good leadership
We are tired of these mediocres
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by PeterObi4LP: 8:06am On Jun 17, 2022
Sinensis:
grin. These comments are indirectly affecting Peter's mandate

Shut up! It does not affect it at all. Infact is a welcome development. Let's see if Muslim is bigger than Christians in population size.
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Testimony1988(m): 8:06am On Jun 17, 2022
Good one.
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Kinzo0917(m): 8:07am On Jun 17, 2022
godoluwa:
Any Christian who cast their vote for Muslim Muslim is not stupid but completely mad

#saynotomuslimmuslimticket

Muslim will never agree to Christian Christian ticket

Nigeria was never & will never be Islamic state
. God bless you sir. I 200% support your views. Any Christian that vote muslim/muslim ticket will end in the hottest part of hell
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Kinzo0917(m): 8:08am On Jun 17, 2022
Pakute:
useless head slammers. Hell is your abode
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Kinzo0917(m): 8:10am On Jun 17, 2022
SuRamzy:
. How would you headslammers feel if Nigeria presents christian/christian ticket?
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by am4truth(m): 8:11am On Jun 17, 2022
chloedogie:

Keep deceiving yourself.....
Church goer calling himself a Christian.
You are simply going to church for going sake.

Will these set of people allow same thing from a Christian president?
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Slynation(m): 8:11am On Jun 17, 2022
chloedogie:

Instead of camouflaging being a Christian just to promote rubbish, why not accept your Muslim heritage with your full chest and your comment will make more sense...!!

We are talking about an already perceived divided nation and you want to further divide it with a Muslim-Muslim ticket...!! Infact, I'm seriously praying for Tinubu to field a Muslim VP so that it would be game over
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by PeterObi4LP: 8:12am On Jun 17, 2022
chloedogie:

You are a Christian but certainly not born again Christian. No sane Christian will advocate for Christian-Christian or Muslim-Muslim ticket.
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by meraola29080: 8:12am On Jun 17, 2022
If it were the other way round,the Muric would have been spiting fire by now.If it were the other way round,the Muric would have been spiting fire by now....
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Jiroville300: 8:17am On Jun 17, 2022
Pakute:

you are pathetic and deserve long time suffering
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by yomi531(m): 8:17am On Jun 17, 2022
Pakute:
Bomb kee u der. Werey
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Zelenskyy(m): 8:17am On Jun 17, 2022
SuRamzy:

So that your people can field a Muslim-Muslim Ticket abi .. ?

So that your people can carry out attacks against Churches and Christians... ?

Would Northerners accept a Christian-Christian Ticket... ?

Would they not bring the Religion issue into Politics if Obasanjo or Jonathan had picked a Northern Christian as running mate ?

After the Owo Massacre, it will be suicide mission for any Political Party to come out with a Muslim-Muslim Ticket.

Because the Islamization agenda of Jihadist and Religious Extremists in the Corridors of Power is very clear.

Stop deceiving yourself with the Religion out of Politics Mantra...
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 17, 2022
Iamzik:

If you fail to see the increasing religious intolerance against Christians especially in northern Nigeria for the last 7 years then you have not been paying attention.

All those Muslims you mentioned up there are yorubas and you and I know that state politics is very easy to control by one man. Even in Lagos state Tinubu has never supported Muslim gov and deputy as liberal as we are

Let me tell you the truth even if Tinubu wins the north will demand allegiance for supporting him and he may not be able to take drastic actions as he wants. National politics is different from being the alpha and omega in Lagos -ask fashola how easy it is to be a minister where he is the leader but cannot call the shots

Religious persecution will worsen under a Muslim Muslim ticket no matter how much you try to look away from it. It's a perception issue that will embolden religious extremists

Above all my prayer is for God's will to be done and for Nigeria to be great again. Amen

What has Osinbajo as VP achieved for the Christians? Bishop Wale Oke is just being manipulated by the mushroom of Churches which are anti Tinubu. I know what is happening.

Tinubu should go ahead with his Muslim - Muslim ticket. There is nothing Okowa can do as VP on religious issue. Umaru Dikko and Uba Ahmed were more powerful than Ekwueme as VP.

If Tinubu choose Pope Francis as VP, the IBOs that are pushing Bishop Wale Oke will not vote for him. What stops him from making the choice that would make him to win. With Okowa as VP choice yesterday, ATIKU, Buhari, IBB, OBJ, Abdulsalam, Baba Adeboye and some other far sighted elders know Muslim - Muslim ticket is a direct win for Tinubu that is why they are against it.

A pastor from Benin told me early in the year that Tinubu is not acceptable to him because he betrayed Jonathan. I told him Tinubu had no pact with Jonathan, why did he betrayed Jonathan? I told him in the midst of other pastors that Tinubu is ruling. He said if Tinubu becomes President they will invite MILITARY to take over government. I asked him who will invite the military? Is it Benin people or the IBO youths who said they prefer death to Tinubu becoming President? He cannot answer me. That was before APC consensus issue. This discussion took place at a Prayer Mountain/Camp.

PFN does not have control over Tinubu's supporters. Oyedepo campaigned vigorously and bitterly against Buhari in 2014/2015, yet members still voted for Buhari.

CAN and PFN cannot stop Tinubu's victory. Tinubu should be courageous and announce Muslim - Muslim ticket. Most of them are businessmen without spiritual eyes. The problem on ground is beyond motivational speaking and spoken English . This is purely spiritual and wisdom matter.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Kinzo0917(m): 8:19am On Jun 17, 2022
chloedogie:

. If you are lying with this your comment, may God never 4give you. And if you are not born again, may God never forgive you. Hell will be ur portion. May all the curses in the Bible come upon you, stay with you and overtake you to your grave
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by Kinzo0917(m): 8:20am On Jun 17, 2022
limeta:

Is a known fact that you are allowed to lie to promote islam that makes it a satanic religion
You are not a Christian you stupid fake Afonja second class head slammer .
. U dey mind that headslammer. Evil religion
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by theamazonguru(m): 8:29am On Jun 17, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:
Good, even Oluremi Tinubu will be there or she would be expelled from RCCG (a PFN leading church).

You are very funny.
PFN can advise or at best instruct ok who to vote for.
Christians have the liberty to vote for whoever is their choice. Remi Tinubu inclusive, she has the right to vote for the candidate of her choice talk less of her husband being a Muslim.

Imagine a father issuing out an instruction to his children, most likely, not all of them will obey.

You and I should just do our best to vote and encourage those who are within our cycle of influence to do so too. If we can let's influence their choice In the right direction.

I remain OBIdient.
Re: We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN by AnambraPrince: 8:32am On Jun 17, 2022
Oplomo:

My yoruba muslim brother from 'Umudim, Nnewi' how today? grin
This kind of vibe doesn't move me 1 inch. Proudly Igbo and proudly protestant Christian tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Meets APC Chieftains In Aso Rock / Traditional Worshippers Protest, Accuse Oyo Government Of Discrimination / Bayelsa Governorship: How The Winner Will Emerge - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.