Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,552 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning (28402 Views)

My Take On Okowa As PDP Candidate Vice-president / Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? / Kwankwanso, Agbaje Storm Lagos For PDP, Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by ERCROSS(m): 11:36am On Jun 17, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
Let's put the new electoral act into practice.Anyone hoping on any imaginary Governor to write results for him is dreaming.

The signing of the new electoral act might end up been Buhari's only achievement.Goodbye to rigging

Broh, please what is this electoral act all about? Can you help me with a news url so I can read about it?
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by pinkPUSSY(f): 11:38am On Jun 17, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Lol but another Yoruba man ascending to power when the SE has not tasted power since 1999 will not lead to break up of Nigeria?

You really have time for those yoruba clowns..

cheesy cheesy

Well I want Kwankwaso to be on ballot.. NW votes Tinubu is eyeing to inherit would be in the mud....

I wonder where Tinubu would get his votes from
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by kponkedenge(m): 11:39am On Jun 17, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
Let's put the new electoral act into practice.Anyone hoping on any imaginary Governor to write results for him is dreaming.

The signing of the new electoral act might end up been Buhari's only achievement.Goodbye to rigging

I'm a little lost on the details..... Can you explain how exactly the electoral act will stop rigging?
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by Osashalom: 11:48am On Jun 17, 2022
You that can't even visit your state peacefully
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by pinkPUSSY(f): 11:51am On Jun 17, 2022
MrMcJay:

It is the turn of the South to produce a President we all know that. The South East being the only zone that hasn't produced a President should naturally get it. However, the political tempo in Nigeria as at today get as e be.
Any party that gives the South East Presidency will lose. Any party that picks a Christian from the North will lose.
If the South East galvanises itself into a formidable political bloc, Presidency won't be a problem.

Zoning is dead and buried !!!

It's only Yoruba people that are pushing for zoning to sell their candidate...

Notherners don't care about zoning again and they can do whatever they like and get away with it..
Tambuwai despite his exposure and education rubbished Zoning and stepped down for his brother.. If notherners really care about zoning Tambuwai wouldn't have done that...

Tambuwa's mentality is the mentality of a typical Nothern Muslim.. To them " My brother ist" before any other thing... If Tambuwai, Ahmed Lawan,Atiku Yahaya Bello could kick out Zoning what made you think that average northern voter cares about zoning ?

1 Share

Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by Tonnierichy(m): 11:52am On Jun 17, 2022
Lol. He didn't even mention Obi in all he said.

They just don't rate him
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by Franking: 11:54am On Jun 17, 2022
Okay na. U can help further deplete Atiku's votes.
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:55am On Jun 17, 2022
kponkedenge:

I'm a little lost on the details..... Can you explain how exactly the electoral act will stop rigging?
Only electronically accredited votes will be counted.

Electronic transmission of votes from polling units to INEC portal
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by Nchenches: 12:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Lol but another Yoruba man ascending to power when the SE has not tasted power since 1999 will not lead to break up of Nigeria?

If you are not a Hausa-Fulani, and you are told to support Atiku, another Fulani to succeed President Buhari, won't you shout: never?
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by lereinter(m): 12:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
When obi reads this from Egypt,
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by Indispensable85(m): 12:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
That was never gonna happen.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by kponkedenge(m): 12:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Only electronically accredited votes will be counted.

Electronic transmission of votes from polling units to INEC portal

Oh okay thanks. Has Buhari signed it?
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by poiZon: 12:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

What's so different about the new electoral law
?
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by ogatboy(m): 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
Interesting. 2023 election will be the best because Kwankwaso cannot win the election but he sure will affect the Northern votes, Atiku do not even stand a chance because he will loose both the East and South South, Tinubu will carry the West, Obi will carry the East and South South. Finally this will be an election similar to 2011. I predict a close call between Tinubu (Federal might) and Obi.
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by Eriokanmi: 12:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
Esseite:
Godspeed kwankwaso, wish you luck in your future endeavours..

Vote right, vote labour, vote peter obi....
I love this. We should be civil when supporting our candidates. Apc supporters behavior is so weird, acting like thugs. They'd never post a comment to without abusing you, like father like sons. We've gone past those levels.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by BigMamaNaija: 12:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
My children cannot see that this man is saving his support to add to Atiku's votes at the last minute.

Tambuwal was for the primaries, Kwankwaso is for the main elections. It's all planned out and there are agreed positions to settle all of them.

Know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by colestephan86: 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
Esseite:
Godspeed kwankwaso, wish you luck in your future endeavours..

Vote right, vote labour, vote peter obi....
Take it or leave it, obi can not win the election without aligning with a very strong candidate from the north , else he is just playing and only trying to rediscover countries that have already been discovered.
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
kponkedenge:

Oh okay thanks. Has Buhari signed it?
Yeah.Its already law
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
ogatboy:
Interesting. 2023 election will be the best because Kwankwaso cannot win the election but he sure will affect the Northern votes, Atiku do not even stand a chance because he will loose both the East and South South, Tinubu will carry the West, Obi will carry the East and South South. Finally this will be an election similar to 2011. I predict a close call between Tinubu (Federal might) and Obi.
Tinubu does not have federal might and it will not exist in this election
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
Nchenches:

If you are not a Hausa-Fulani, and you are told to support Atiku, another Fulani to succeed President Buhari, won't you shout: never?
It's better for someone from the NE to become president than for the SW to go there again
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
MrMcJay:

I will personally beat Obi if I contest against him. He won't even win all the South East states.
You know why? Atiku and Okowa are coming to eat into his votes in the East. Besides, Obi doesn't control any of the largest voting blocs. The K states, Lagos and Rivers.
Lol Lagos is a 50-50 bro.
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by Gbagura: 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
The 2023 elections might be the first presidential elections to go into run-off

I forsee a run-off between Obi and Atiku
You're a big clown and you have nobody to tell you. Like how do you guys lie and believe in it? You forget APC controls FG that you had to leave APC and tinubu out of your useless prediction just for likes from your fellow ipob repentants.
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
Obi loading be dat!

too bad!
undecided
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by galaxy2020(m): 12:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
Sure of winning only kano... grin

1 Like

Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by Jmichael1(m): 12:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
Merger or no merger,the highest bidder got my vote

i'm 4 nobody bt 4 everybody..

who pay pass na i go vote 4......case closed
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by DeleTaller: 12:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
lexxwiz:
Very well then Kwankwaso.. you’re a good man and I wish you luck at the polls.

But I and my family are very Obi-dent!!

PO2023

Oh yes, we have voters card.

And what is Obi decides to become VP to Kwankwaso?
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by Nchenches: 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

It's better for someone from the NE to become president than for the SW to go there again
NE and NW Fulani - all their political and religious leaders adopted unconstitutional sharia criminal laws that ushered in Boko Haram with its offshoots- bandits and killer herdsmen of Fulani.
Do you want continuation of violence in Nigeria?
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by Parachoko: 12:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
Jolomenas:

He should have joined Peter obi as VP right?

Just the name “peter” is a NO for us hausa fulani muslims.
We dont care if he mean good for the country or not.
“These land called Nigeria is an estate of our great grand father, shehu usman dan fodiyo.
We use the minority in the north as willing tools and the south as a conquered territory, never will they rule over us or have control over their future”.

WE ARE THE SLAVE MASTERS AND YOU ARE OUR SLAVES,sadly, it’s cruel but that’s how the world works.
grin
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by TruthinAction: 1:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
Voters apathy is our greatest challenge in the south. So many people I have spoken with are still reluctant to get their PVC on the ground that our vote don't count.
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
Gbagura:
You're a big clown and you have nobody to tell you. Like how do you guys lie and believe in it? You forget APC controls FG that you had to leave APC and tinubu out of your useless prediction just for likes from your fellow ipob repentants.
Lol Tinubu is on his own.The cabals have abandoned him and the APC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Daura After The Sallah Holiday (Photos) / Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts / Helen Ogunleye Arrested By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.