Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning (28400 Views)

My Take On Okowa As PDP Candidate Vice-president / Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? / Kwankwanso, Agbaje Storm Lagos For PDP, Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by Zelenskyy(m): 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
Vote For Atiku - Okowa in 2023

As One We Can Get It Done ..... One Nigeria.

Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by omoiyalayi(m): 1:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
This baba just want to divide northern votes sha

Does he think he can win presidential election in Nigeria just like that

It's not that simple o
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by JB4life: 1:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
Since the has been thrown open,Atiku , Tinubu,and Kwankwaso are all free to contest,but the ypuths of this country are very Obi-dient to the call of the only candidate with a blueprint for better NIGERIA,Mr Peter Obi.
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by kelmicheal: 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
This man is very good man I can testify very simple and humble in real life
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by Paretomaster1(m): 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
ProfAmaben:
Kano local champion grin

Watch as he finish above Pandora....

1 Like

Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by Figger(m): 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
It's good like that, let him carry on with his wishful thinking, northern votes would be shared b/w him and atiku, then the whole South East and south south will vote will vote massively to PO making him the winner. I love it
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by ProfAmaben(m): 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
Paretomaster1:

Watch as he finish above Pandora....

Okay
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by adaeze10p: 2:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
Amazing...Amazing......
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by SIONKPO1(m): 2:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
Madugu is a good man but the Fulani power brokers will never allow Him and secondly Madugu is just like Buhari
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by Slynation(m): 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
Nice one Kwankwaso... Don't step down for anybody!! grin Muslim vice in the mud grin
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by HIPROFILE(m): 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
We move regardless

Obi is a mandate from divinity.
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by pacespot(m): 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
The 2023 elections might be the first presidential elections to go into run-off

I forsee a run-off between Obi and Atiku

Obi has not yet picked his VP and the deadline is fast looming. This kwashiorkor or kwankwanso guy should have deputized Obi. PO needs a strong northern VP.
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by Tinubufit: 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
cheesy

Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by Reference(m): 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
Since everyone is talking let me too add a voice to a system, a process that I have little faith in.

I may not be able to predict who will win but one thing is clear, that it will be absolute madness for the party that has superintended over the wholesale destruction of the economy, the ethno-religious cohesion and virtually all the institutions in Nigeria that moderate what a sane society should be over the last seven years, to even dream of coming last amongst the contenders.

What can we call folks who will stand in a queue and thumbstamp the broom that has swept their destinies into the gutter... eh, what can we call them?
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by pacespot(m): 2:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
Jolomenas:

He should have joined Peter obi as VP right?

Just the name “peter” is a NO for us hausa fulani muslims.
We dont care if he mean good for the country or not.
“These land called Nigeria is an estate of our great grand father, shehu usman dan fodiyo.
We use the minority in the north as willing tools and the south as a conquered territory, never will they rule over us or have control over their future”.

WE ARE THE SLAVE MASTERS AND YOU ARE OUR SLAVES,sadly, it’s cruel but that’s how the world works.

Who is this lost cattle rearer, Nigeria is your estate? Then come to the Southern Nigeria and take over everything yourself. Abokis lásán lásán
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by Newton2024: 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
The 2023 elections might be the first presidential elections to go into run-off

I forsee a run-off between Obi and Atiku
What is the condition for run off?
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by Gbagura: 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Lol Tinubu is on his own.The cabals have abandoned him and the APC

Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by Juanmike(m): 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
With the electoral bill now signed into law, it is Bye bye to APC in 2023

Peter Obi my man
Whats on this electoral bill?
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by tobby98: 3:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
shigishege:
Wahala for the mkpurus.
The greatest beneficiaries would be Peter Obi still…no bloc votes for APC or PDP again there…so if Obi can solidify SE, SS and take some votes from SW and NC then he might as well win it easily especially if this momentum continues….

Just observing tho.
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
Newton2024:
What is the condition for run off?
If no Candidate ends up with majority of lawful votes and 25% votes in 24 states plus the FCT
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by Jolomenas: 3:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
pacespot:

Who is this lost cattle rearer, Nigeria is your estate? Then come to the Southern Nigeria and take over everything yourself. Abokis lásán lásán
What ever you say you are my slave!!
I purposely sacked all the southerners working in my house ‘cause I can’t stand dirty and stinking yorubas around me.
Mind you we don’t need to visit southern Nigeria to use your resources to better our lives and our hausa friends.
You misbehave we invite our relations from all over Africa and annihilate you guys!!!

Dan uwarku
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by Tzar(m): 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
Yeah, you are sure to win in Kano! Dreamer!
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by Yankee101: 4:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
Hmm Obi miscalculate
We wanted Obi or Osinbajo
Their chances are higher in a party with ground work
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by jinka(m): 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
If I don't vote for Peter Obi, then I will vote for Kwankwaso

They are the two best candidates
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by ofordegreat(m): 4:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
rockmite:

https://punchng.com/im-sure-of-victory-wont-step-down-for-atiku-tinubu-kwankwaso/

If Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso genuinely meant well for Nigeria. He ought to pair with Peter Obi to win this all important contest.

He has no reason not to serve as VP to Peter Obi.

I will be looking at him as a selfish man should end up not pairing with Peter Obi.
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by Newton2024: 4:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

If no Candidate ends up with majority of lawful votes and 25% votes in 24 states plus the FCT
25% in 24 states is easy to get by the two major political parties.
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by dozymars(m): 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
Peter Obi should look for a young northerner in his 30s or 40s that is very sound and popular to make as vice.
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
Newton2024:
25% in 24 states is easy to get by the two major political parties.
With four popular candidates.It might not be that easy

1 Like

Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by Naija8240: 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
Someone is deceiving him
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by pacespot(m): 6:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
Jolomenas:

What ever you say you are my slave!!
I purposely sacked all the southerners working in my house ‘cause I can’t stand dirty and stinking yorubas around me.
Mind you we don’t need to visit southern Nigeria to use your resources to better our lives and our hausa friends.
You misbehave we invite our relations from all over Africa and annihilate you guys!!!

Dan uwarku

With your boastful claim about being a slave master in a land you are considered an alien, why don't you free yourself from the captivities of the likes of Boko Haram, ISWAP and bandits before you talk of your dominion you this cow dung eater and fvcker
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by ogbologbo1000(m): 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
He is a waste of human being.
Support PO and help humanity.
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by shigishege: 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
tobby98:

The greatest beneficiaries would be Peter Obi still…no bloc votes for APC or PDP again there…so if Obi can solidify SE, SS and take some votes from SW and NC then he might as well win it easily especially if this momentum continues….

Just observing tho.
but unfortunately it can't happen this way you write it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olaoluwa Rasheed Visits Kunle Afolayan's Movie Set (Photo) / Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Tinubu In Lagos (PICS) / Police Seals Kwankwaso’s House In Kano Over Mass Wedding Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.