Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning (28391 Views)

My Take On Okowa As PDP Candidate Vice-president / Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? / Kwankwanso, Agbaje Storm Lagos For PDP, Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by rolams(m): 11:09am On Jun 17, 2022
I know he won't.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by SensualMan1(m): 11:09am On Jun 17, 2022
T
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by Duru009(m): 11:09am On Jun 17, 2022
Please I lost my GOOGLE ACCOUNT. it seems someone is using my account illegally somewhere. Please how do I retrieve or complain or get my account back......

Please help me ooo
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 17, 2022
Peter obi
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by chloride6: 11:10am On Jun 17, 2022
LP ti lazzident

grin

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by Akerele44(m): 11:11am On Jun 17, 2022
He don shenk Peter Òbí grin
Obi for 4th position grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by Idonije8(m): 11:13am On Jun 17, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
With the electoral bill now signed into law, it is Bye bye to APC in 2023
can you explain this law for me please

1 Like

Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by JohnnA1: 11:14am On Jun 17, 2022
chloride6:
LP ti lazzident

grin
Oti se kini? grin

1 Like

Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by Nchenches: 11:14am On Jun 17, 2022
Anti Atiku for president is building up in the north.
Northerners know that Atiku who is a Fulani Muslim succeeding president Buhari another Fulani Muslim, may lead to break-up of Nigeria.
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by Tingotoe: 11:14am On Jun 17, 2022
Esseite:
Godspeed kwankwaso, wish you luck in your future endeavours..

Vote right, vote labour, vote peter obi....
Peter who? God forbid bad thing

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by litaninja(m): 11:14am On Jun 17, 2022
Who be this one abeg?
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by Ladiesdoctor(m): 11:16am On Jun 17, 2022
North takes the lead in lecturing politics.

Watch out for the part 2
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:16am On Jun 17, 2022
Nchenches:
Northerners know that Atiku who is a Fulani Muslim succeeding president Buhari another Fulani Muslim, may lead to break-up of Nigeria.
Lol but another Yoruba man ascending to power when the SE has not tasted power since 1999 will not lead to break up of Nigeria?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by MrMcJay(m): 11:18am On Jun 17, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
The 2023 elections might be the first presidential elections to go into run-off

I forsee a run-off between Obi and Atiku

I will personally beat Obi if I contest against him. He won't even win all the South East states.
You know why? Atiku and Okowa are coming to eat into his votes in the East. Besides, Obi doesn't control any of the largest voting blocs. The K states, Lagos and Rivers.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by Ibkhaleel01: 11:18am On Jun 17, 2022
Anaerobi:
Oga keep your ego aside and be Obident
The IPOB foot soldiers of PETER OBI now wants their own to be President of the Z00 nation; to reign over Northern COWS and Yoruba Fulani Slaves..
Your journey to the moon on keke napep just got started!

Suddenly they've denied Biafra. They now desperately want the zoo PVC.
Dia life no balance at all

Biafra agitation, IPOB/ESN killing and harassment of people in the East suspended till 2023 after Peter Obi's failure. Unfortunately for them our president will not tolerate any form of insecurity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by Makanike: 11:19am On Jun 17, 2022
I'm obidient already
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by duro4chang(m): 11:21am On Jun 17, 2022
I trust

1 Like

Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by Jolomenas: 11:22am On Jun 17, 2022
Nchenches:
You think the hausa muslims will vote for a yoruba man ( A scorn hypocrite) or an igbo man ( A bitter, mischievous and devious person)??

In Nigeria in as much we like to hide it and speak just to be politically correct, we all know that an average Nigerian votes according to religious and tribal affiliations!!
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by MrMcJay(m): 11:23am On Jun 17, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Lol but another Yoruba man ascending to power when the SE has not tasted power since 1999 will not lead to break up of Nigeria?

It is the turn of the South to produce a President we all know that. The South East being the only zone that hasn't produced a President should naturally get it. However, the political tempo in Nigeria as at today get as e be.
Any party that gives the South East Presidency will lose. Any party that picks a Christian from the North will lose.
If the South East galvanises itself into a formidable political bloc, Presidency won't be a problem.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by Adexxi(m): 11:25am On Jun 17, 2022
All these Obi people self , a whole Kwankwaso to deputize Obi Who is Obi
We are talking about Nigeria 5% people self dey put mouth

Small yansh dey shake grin
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by seunjungle1(m): 11:26am On Jun 17, 2022
Please, someone should help find right answer to this question. Is Peter Obi and Kwankwanso not merging together to defeat Tinubu again?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 17, 2022
Sincerely speaking Kwankwaso not rallying behind Obi is not a bad thing for Obi.

He will help divide the votes in the north very well.
Obi will sell better in middle belt for obvious reasons than Atiku, Kwankwaso or Tinubu.
South west is voting Tinubu, South East is voting Obi. Obi will get the biggest share of the vote from South South among the four top candidates.
Obi is winning this!

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by doublecross(m): 11:29am On Jun 17, 2022
Farewell then! I my family and friends will fkrever vote for Obi

1 Like

Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by SmallDick99(m): 11:29am On Jun 17, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
Let's put the new electoral act into practice.Anyone hoping on any imaginary Governor to write results for him is dreaming.

The signing of the new electoral act might end up been Buhari's only achievement.Goodbye to rigging
pls what's the new electorate act?
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by ahnie: 11:30am On Jun 17, 2022
Kwankwaso is a good mind with good intentions on Christian's I could recall several years how he made efforts in protecting our lives in kano state during those religious fracas.

My candid advise to christians up north...pls if it's time for election make una move from the north ooh cus it's not gonna be a pleasant experience because lives are going to be taken,secret killings and mass destruction.

Advise from a survivor.
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by Patriottt: 11:30am On Jun 17, 2022
This election na between kwankwaso and obi.. pdp and apc era Don go
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by jaxxy(m): 11:30am On Jun 17, 2022
we move.
Re: Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning by Image123(m): 11:36am On Jun 17, 2022
Then it's likely game over for Obi and PDP. All these guys were in PDP together and they are splitting PDP votes more in favor of APC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? / Falmata Mbalala, Amina Ali, Aisha Ali, Different Names To Found Chibok Girl / Sanwo-Olu Addresses Agege Residents On Pen-Cinema Fly-Over (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.