Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,633 members, 7,847,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men (7764 Views)

Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK / What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by Pakute: 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
koyyess:

grin grin grin

Enjoy them.
Your upbringing is quite a terrible one. I would have enjoyed it more if you were locked in the cage with some few animals.
Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by GeorgeThePoet(m): 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Killed how? undecided
What's the trolling and insult all about tho?your history and past accounts are quite visible here tho..and from what I am seeing you also have some previous account which you dumped for reasons best known to ya...in other words you are also a troll..

True or not?
fucck off I'll deal with the bastard myself.
when I start dealing with her, if you dare interfere I'll leave her and face you fully.
remember that your abortion and lesbian post? the screenshot still dey with me.
So kindly back off
Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by Ladymissile: 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
GeorgeThePoet:
number 12 Ekpo Abasi Street, Calabar Cross river state.
Mabasi Aya adiok ono uka (God go punish your mama if you no track me)
we go roast you and your assailants chop Mabasi.

if you don't track me or call me you're a bastard.
now you have released your phone number and your address just get ready to kick the bucket grin grin
I hope you gave me the right address grin grin
Don't brink GOD In your stupid write-up or else thunder will strike you dead grin grin

the thunder that will roast you, your family parents and entire lineage is coming with fire and brimstone if you didnt give me the correct phone number and home address grin

And if i call you and you dont pick my calls you are a Scumbag grin
Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by koyyess: 8:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
Pakute:

I would have enjoyed it more if I were locked in the cage with some few animals.

Of course I know you are a bestiality p0rn addict.

Negro b1tch, your brain is completely fried. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by GeorgeThePoet(m): 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ladymissile:
now you have released your phone number and your address just get ready to kick the bucket grin grin
I hope you gave me the right address grin grin
Don't brink GOD In your stupid write-up or else thunder will strike you dead grin grin

the thunder that will roast you, your family parents and entire lineage is coming with fire and brimstone if you didnt give me the correct phone number and home address grin

And if i call you and you dont pick my calls you are a Scumbag grin
welcome to your death.
if you're just trolling be rest assured that I have taken this personal and from henceforth you'll know nairaland isn't a platform to cruise and troll around and You're not faceless.
You have priced and you must pay

1 Like

Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
GeorgeThePoet:
fucck off I'll deal with the bastard myself.
when I start dealing with her, if you dare interfere I'll leave her and face you fully.
remember that your abortion and lesbian post? the screenshot still dey with me.
So kindly back off
Funny boy... enjoy yourself for some hour.. grin
Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ladymissile:
mugu are you blind I will keep quoting you till your faulty brain is corrected by hook or by crook grin

You stirred the hornet's nest and you will get sting by me grin

You are a slowpoke dumbass mofo grin
lol

U dey fine who go eat ur pu**sy. DM ME i get ur type were gud for di bussines. Idaad.
Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by Pakute: 8:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
koyyess:

Of course I know you are a bestiality p0rn addict.
Negro b1tch, your brain is completely fried. cheesy
All you do now is edit my comments, Lol. Go fūck a broken mirror. Bye
Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by GeorgeThePoet(m): 8:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
RAZOR619:
lol

U dey fine who go eat ur pu**sy. DM ME i get ur type were gud for di bussines. Idaad.
hahahaha ete Aya adiok ono akpara ino ado.
nonsense just ignore the bastard
Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by koyyess: 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
Pakute:

All you do now is edit my comments, Lol.
Go fūck a broken mirror. Bye

grin grin grin

Go and w@nk on these pics to stupor.

Bloody fugly negroe

3 Likes

Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
GeorgeThePoet:
fool if Dem born you well reveal your location and engage on this mess and I'll make sure I send you and your lesbian partner to God for judgement
Send a pm for my location, since you feel you are faceless and can threaten people how you like. You say you have a gun?

Send a pm.

4 Likes

Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
GeorgeThePoet:
hahahaha ete Aya adiok ono akpara ino ado.
nonsense just ignore the bastard
the girl is just useles. Inyene-ke mbod ke ibuot.
God will just regret creating her type.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
Bobmarie:
Send a pm for my location, since you feel you are faceless and can threaten people how you like. You say you have a gun?

Send a pm.
Marie don't involve yourself into unnecessary talks and stress..that's a troll.. he's only blabbing..
Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by GeorgeThePoet(m): 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
Bobmarie:

Send a pm.
bastard PM linked to this account isn't active. drop your number or your email addressand I'll email you.
no dey cap senselessly.
drop your number or your location
Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Marie don't involve yourself into unnecessary talks and stress..that's a troll.. he's only blabbing..
wink
Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
GeorgeThePoet:
bastard PM linked to this account isn't active. drop your number or your email addressand I'll email you.
no dey cap senselessly.
drop your number or your location
I’ve sent you a message. Reply it.

6 Likes

Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by czarr(m): 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ladymissile:
I have post it on Facebook and Instagram grin
You are just a jobless vagabond grin
You are everywhere in my post like a confused headless chicken Typing trash and making a foolery of yourself grin grin

Like I said this my post will keep tormenting you and slaughtering you slowly till you choke on it dumbo grin grin

If they born you well type down your phone number and your home address and the rest is history grin
let me have your FB and Instagram page if your mind reach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by GeorgeThePoet(m): 8:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
Bobmarie:
I’ve sent you a message. Reply it.
are you daft?
do you lack basic comprehension skills?
you deaf fellow I said the Email linked to this account isn't active and as such i can't access my mailbox from here.
rather drop your mail address here and I'll then use my Gmail to reach out to you and Trace your identity.
Do that if you ain't a coward
Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by GeorgeThePoet(m): 9:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
czarr:
you dey mind that troll?

1 Like

Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
GeorgeThePoet:
are you daft?
do you lack basic comprehension skills?
you deaf fellow I said the Email linked to this account isn't active and as such i can't access my mailbox from here.
rather drop your mail address here and I'll then use my Gmail to reach out to you and Trace your identity.
Do that if you ain't a coward
susdav009@gmail.com
Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by GeorgeThePoet(m): 9:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
Bobmarie:
susdav009@gmail.com
okay
Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
GeorgeThePoet:
you dey mind that troll?
I’m waiting for your message

3 Likes

Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by GeorgeThePoet(m): 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
Bobmarie:
I’m waiting for your message
I just found out you're a male parading as female and scamming nairalanders on this forum.
Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
GeorgeThePoet:
I just found out you're a male parading as female and scamming nairalanders on this forum.
Lol.

I’m waiting for your message. I want to be your very good friend.

3 Likes

Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by Ladymissile: 9:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
czarr:
before I do that send me your phone number and home address if you get mind grin

4 Likes

Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by Ladymissile: 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
czarr:
I am waiting don't keep me waiting coward grin

4 Likes

Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by GeorgeThePoet(m): 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
Bobmarie:
Lol.

I’m waiting for your message. I want to be your very good friend.
I'll get you don't worry.
it might take months but I assure you the time you looseguard and think I've long forgotten about it that's the perfect time I'll strike.
Meanwhile kindly remove that innocent lady's picture from your profile, she is not aware her picture is being used by a rascal on a faceless forum
Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by Ladymissile: 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
RAZOR619:
the girl is just useles. Inyene-ke mbod ke ibuot.
God will just regret creating her type.
you are ineffective,hopeless, futile and inconsequential grin

If they have converted your brain to tissue paper you would be relevant that way grin

4 Likes

Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by GeorgeThePoet(m): 9:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ladymissile:
you are ineffective,hopeless, futile and inconsequential grin

If they have converted your brain to tissue paper you would be relevant that way grin
coward I no see your call.
You don dey fear?
I don't care if you're trolling, I just fish you out and deal with you

1 Like

Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by Ladymissile: 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
GeorgeThePoet:
welcome to your death.
if you're just trolling be rest assured that I have taken this personal and from henceforth you'll know nairaland isn't a platform to cruise and troll around and You're not faceless.
You have priced and you must pay
fiẹe it look like i am joking to you grin grin
Your demise has come infact death is Knocking on your door grin
You neva see anything, is today that you will know that you have crossed part with an anaconda
I will squeeze your fragile bone suffocate you and swallow you raw grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by Ladymissile: 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
GeorgeThePoet:
You don dey fear?
mugu you are not picking my calls you PATHETIC coward grin
By the time I go half way with you yabaleft will be your permanent abode nicoompoop grin
Na today you go fear grin
Wasted sperm and ovary grin

4 Likes

Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by Ladymissile: 9:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
GeorgeThePoet:
You don dey fear?
I ain't trolling I mean what i am saying idiot grin

Do I look like a joker to you grin grin grin
Just a bullet will silence you forever Weakling grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Men Lust After Women.... / Your Birthmonth Is Your Husband! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.