Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,640 members, 7,847,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men (7768 Views)

Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK / What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by koyyess: 10:27am On Jun 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yeah.. a lot.. grin
How are ya.. trust ya doing great? grin

I am. Can say the same for you as well. wink
Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:28am On Jun 18, 2022
koyyess:

I am. Can say the same for you as well. wink
Thanks..pls enjoy yaself..

1 Like

Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by GeorgeTheP0et(m): 10:33am On Jun 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Thanks..pls enjoy yaself..
jobless attention seeking troll. my friend getat
Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by Mercury12(m): 10:35am On Jun 18, 2022
Beehive01:
so you don't understand the meaning of waking up in a woman's body?
Now I know that I am chatting with an underdeveloped fetus

Let me break it down for you the way your dull fluctuating brain can understand

If you woke up In a woman's body simply means you woke up one morning and find yourself as a woman with no penis but vagina will you love men?

Your head dey pain u.

I'm not part of your confused lot.
Confusion starts and ends with your pathetic homo lots. I know what u driven at I want u to display your lot confuse idiocies again.

Now get this into ur homo skull.

A human with penis is a man.
A human with vigina is a woman.

In the case of hermaphrodism then then the human should be advice to undergo surgical operation to remove the less dominant sexual organ.
There are also hormone therapy to correct hormone imbalance too. Your lots should do the right thing instead of preaching confusion.
Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by GeorgeTheP0et(m): 10:36am On Jun 18, 2022
The jobless moniker ladymissile that created this thread including her alternate moniker beehive01 have all been banned.
This thread is now closed henceforth.
Myndd44
Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by teebagy: 10:54am On Jun 18, 2022
Ladymissile:
If aliens were to land on earth and study the gender who is the most attractive it would be the females(it's very much obvious beyond doubt)
Why aliens?! Because they are not going to be ruled by human pheromones to make a subjective answer. Yes attractiveness is subjective which is why we have Homosexuals and heterosexuals. It depends on brain activity Carried by electrical impulses and chemicals

"Mens bodies are ugly".
That is why folks will always cheer and laugh when they see two women in a movie kissing, having sex,cuddling and frolicking passionately and will also cheer and laugh when they see a man and a woman doing such act. But when they see two males kissing and having sex they will boo, hiss, puke and gouge out their eyes in disgust.

Guys bodies are ugly, they are covered with lumps and bumps and hair all over. The penis is the most ugly part of the male body. Women have fantastic bodies all smooth and soft . A chicks naked body is beautiful

Feminity is always abscribed to beauty because that is their symbol while the males are always known as a symbol of ruggedity and strength because of their rugged body buildup.
That's why commercials use femininity to advertise beauty products, cosmetics,wears, lingeries etc
While their poor male counterparts are used to advertise pharmaceutical products such as Panadol and malaria drugs and anything masculine it's so appalling

Women are androgynous in nature their can blend in masculine and feminine form and still look gorgeous grin
That's why most men will look extremely horrible and ugly in a woman's cloth and garments grin
Some men are too ugly that even cosmetics Makeup can't conceal their ugliness grin
But a woman can still wear a man's garments and clothe be it boxers and jeans and will still look breathtaking and stupendous

Feminity has always being an icon of beauty and a sex symbol
Women are those gazed and looked upon(the beautiful icon of admiration) either through the distancing mechanism of standing beyond and looking, or through other means of looking, dissecting and observing (for instance in theorizing about "feminity"wink

Men know they can't and will never be perceived as beautiful because of their "rock of ages" buildup, the fear and danger of being subjugated, dissected, dehumanized and victimized because of their body anatomy

women are so beautiful thats why they need filter, cosmetic surgery, luposuction,make up, photo editing to look beautiful.
Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by GeorgeTheP0et(m): 10:55am On Jun 18, 2022
Beehive01 Ladymissile come comment make I see na.
thunder fire your mama.
Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by teebagy: 10:57am On Jun 18, 2022
Ladymissile:
If aliens were to land on earth and study the gender who is the most attractive it would be the females(it's very much obvious beyond doubt)
Why aliens?! Because they are not going to be ruled by human pheromones to make a subjective answer. Yes attractiveness is subjective which is why we have Homosexuals and heterosexuals. It depends on brain activity Carried by electrical impulses and chemicals

"Mens bodies are ugly".
That is why folks will always cheer and laugh when they see two women in a movie kissing, having sex,cuddling and frolicking passionately and will also cheer and laugh when they see a man and a woman doing such act. But when they see two males kissing and having sex they will boo, hiss, puke and gouge out their eyes in disgust.

Guys bodies are ugly, they are covered with lumps and bumps and hair all over. The penis is the most ugly part of the male body. Women have fantastic bodies all smooth and soft . A chicks naked body is beautiful

Feminity is always abscribed to beauty because that is their symbol while the males are always known as a symbol of ruggedity and strength because of their rugged body buildup.
That's why commercials use femininity to advertise beauty products, cosmetics,wears, lingeries etc
While their poor male counterparts are used to advertise pharmaceutical products such as Panadol and malaria drugs and anything masculine it's so appalling

Women are androgynous in nature their can blend in masculine and feminine form and still look gorgeous grin
That's why most men will look extremely horrible and ugly in a woman's cloth and garments grin
Some men are too ugly that even cosmetics Makeup can't conceal their ugliness grin
But a woman can still wear a man's garments and clothe be it boxers and jeans and will still look breathtaking and stupendous

Feminity has always being an icon of beauty and a sex symbol
Women are those gazed and looked upon(the beautiful icon of admiration) either through the distancing mechanism of standing beyond and looking, or through other means of looking, dissecting and observing (for instance in theorizing about "feminity"wink

Men know they can't and will never be perceived as beautiful because of their "rock of ages" buildup, the fear and danger of being subjugated, dissected, dehumanized and victimized because of their body anatomy

is funke akindenle or tiwa savage more good looking than tyson beckford or trey songs
Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by GeorgeTheP0et(m): 10:58am On Jun 18, 2022
Beehive01 if Dem born you well, create another alternate and comment I'll still ensure you're banned again.
I can scatter this thread by generating a thousand monikers within seconds and spam this thread and at last the mods will take down this thread.
have you not heard of me?
The dreaded account cloner.
Ask fernandezisback who I be, I give her sleepless nights on this forum
Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by teebagy: 11:05am On Jun 18, 2022
Ladymissile:
it is obvious that comprehension is not your forte you dumbbell blockheadgrin
Men have the strength only and women use that as an advantage to cajole men to do their bidding with the right talisman.
That men have the strength doesn't make them immune to death,a little thing can kill a man and their are 1000ways to kill and eliminate them completely from the surface of this earth grin
Point of correction not all men have the capacity to think and act fast cos they are always the victim of suicide, mental derailment,slavery etc
Yes the female folks spend most of their time showing their ass and dancing on tik tik and facebook because they are always and will forever be an icon of beauty and a sex symbol grin grin
You men can't do what your female counterparts do on facebook and tiktok because you know you are no match to them in that aspect
Where is the boobs to shake, grin
where is the butt to whine grin
Where is the curves to display grin
Yes you will continue to cater for them ladies because you have the strength you were created rugged and strong to put food on the table.
That was what men were born for grin
By the way we have independent women making money for themselves without relying on any male figure grin
We have matriach you dumbo that are weigh richer than hypermasculine men for that matter grin
And we still have men living in poverty and penury grin
By the way history has it that men have short life span than women that is why we have higher percentage of widows than widowers so your assumption of "no matter how pretty you are without strength that you will die like a flower in a wild sun" is absolutely invalid and baseless
Everything is not about strength but using your thinking faculty grin
men dont need to shake ass. We builtt the world that u leave in including ur artificial breast and ass. Beauty fades faster than strength . The social media u post ur ass and twerk was created by a man .we are superior because we dont need make up fake abbs . We deal with reality. They are also some few inteligient women and shout out to them

1 Like

Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:31am On Jun 18, 2022
GeorgeTheP0et:
jobless attention seeking troll.
my friend getat
Bye.. grin grin
Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 18, 2022
cornelin:
In all sincerity, men are more beautiful than women with just these few examples.

First, look at the varieties of animals. The existence of male handsomeness is evident in all the male species judging from their flowing manes, beautiful coloured feathers, hairy furs, perfectly curved beaks etc. So, human as a social animal is believed to follow see trend.

Most at times when I see a female with make ups, she looks to me like someone who has been so graphically educated and modified with colours to hide their ugliness. (If you are a graphic designer, you'll understand that colours can do wonders to pictures when applied professional)

I want to put you on a test against a male counterpart. Can you barber all the hair from your head and applying no make up (colours) then compare yourself in terms of beauty with the male counterpart?
Lmao.

See self deception.

1 Like

Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by Cloepatra08: 11:40am On Jun 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Bye.. grin grin
I wonder why you don't want to ban this so called georgethepoet

2 Likes

Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by Cloepatra08: 11:47am On Jun 18, 2022
teebagy:
men dont need to shake ass. We builtt the world that u leave in including ur artificial breast and ass. Beauty fades faster than strength . The social media u post ur ass and twerk was created by a man .we are superior because we dont need make up fake abbs . We deal with reality. They are also some few inteligient women and shout out to them
men don't need to shake ass because they got no ass to shake.
They can't and will never outshine women in terms of beauty till infinity
You are deviating from the topic
We are talking about physical beauty and you are talking about technology lol
has your hopelessness reached to this embarrasing state

You are deluding your self men can never be superior to women in terms of beauty you are typing rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by CryptoInvestor: 11:55am On Jun 18, 2022
Bobmarie:
Lmao.

See self deception.
Remove that innocent lady's pictures from your profile else I'll track and arrest you. Criminal
Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by Cloepatra08: 11:57am On Jun 18, 2022
teebagy:
is funke akindenle or tiwa savage more good looking than tyson beckford or trey songs
is tyson beckford or trey song more good than Deepika padukone or jacqueline fernandez

2 Likes

Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by teebagy: 11:59am On Jun 18, 2022
Cloepatra08:
men don't need to shake ass because they got no ass to shake.
They can't and will never outshine women in terms of beauty till infinity
You are deviating from the topic
We are talking about physical beauty and you are talking about technology lol
has your hopelessness reached to this embarrasing state

You are deluding your self men can never be superior to women in terms of beauty you are typing rubbish
if women are so beautiful like u said y do use make up and filter added with body ehancement
Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by Cloepatra08: 11:59am On Jun 18, 2022
CryptoInvestor:

Remove that innocent lady's pictures from your profile else I'll track and arrest you. Criminal
moderator do the needful and ban this so called troll "cryptolnvestor"

2 Likes

Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by Cloepatra08: 12:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
teebagy:
if women are so beautiful like u said y do use make up and filter added with body ehancement
yes because makeup is part of our culture
Women can't do without makeup no matter how beautiful they are

Is just like saying if women have long nails why do they still fix artificial nails
Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by teebagy: 12:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
Cloepatra08:
is tyson beckford or trey song more good than Deepika padukone or jacqueline fernandez
have u seen jacqueline without make up lol
Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by teebagy: 12:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
Cloepatra08:
yes because makeup is part of our culture
Women can't do without makeup no matter how beautiful they are

Is just like saying if women have long nails why do they still fix artificial nails
that like saying a man with six pacs should put six pacs skin to enhance is six pacs. Thats not reality thats been delusional
Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by Cloepatra08: 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
GeorgeTheP0et:
Beehive01 Ladymissile come comment make I see na.
thunder fire your mama.
you are everywhere in this forum gyrating
It is obvious that ladymissile really chopped of your head with her fact filled chainsaw
See how you are gyrating everywhere like a headless chicken in torment, affliction and pains
On behalf of ladymissile thunder fire your father, mother, siblings and entire lineage

3 Likes

Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by Cloepatra08: 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
teebagy:
that like saying a man with six pacs should put six pacs skin to enhance is six pacs. Thats not reality thats been delusional
you are confusing yourself here
No matter how long a white girls hair is she is still compelled to fix weaving(natural human hair)
Putting six pack skin to enhance ones six packs is outrageous and ludicrous
We are not talking about body enhancement we are talking about cosmetic beauty
You are confusing the two

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Could This Be? (graphics Pic) / Guys, You're The Cause Of Your Own Problems / Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.