Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,632 members, 7,847,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:13 PM

Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men (7763 Views)

Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK / What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by Nobody: 4:20am On Jun 18, 2022
Chikarata2020:

People should stop giving attention to this small boy that is still writing Jamb. Life is more harder than arguing who is more attractive BTW man an woman. Better u find real friends around your abode bcs this kind of attention seeking can lead to depression in the long run.

That particular place you quoted, he sounded like a small little boy.

Most of them who come online to do these are either rejected ugly girls who finds it hard for men to approach or little kids who haven't entered uni.
Them never face life proper, still feeding from mommy and daddy, they won't have time for rubbish online

He/she should just go ahead and die with rejection
Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by okunwaye(m): 5:53am On Jun 18, 2022
How a grown up adult delicate her time to carving for cheap nairalanders attention surprise me. undecided
Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by blazepascal(m): 7:03am On Jun 18, 2022
Rubbish talk
Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by Mercury12(m): 7:52am On Jun 18, 2022
Ladymissile:
If aliens were to land on earth and study the gender who is the most attractive it would be the females(it's very much obvious beyond doubt)
Why aliens?! Because they are not going to be ruled by human pheromones to make a subjective answer. Yes attractiveness is subjective which is why we have Homosexuals and heterosexuals. It depends on brain activity Carried by electrical impulses and chemicals

"Mens bodies are ugly".
That is why folks will always cheer and laugh when they see two women in a movie kissing, having sex,cuddling and frolicking passionately and will also cheer and laugh when they see a man and a woman doing such act. But when they see two males kissing and having sex they will boo, hiss, puke and gouge out their eyes in disgust.

Guys bodies are ugly, they are covered with lumps and bumps and hair all over. The penis is the most ugly part of the male body. Women have fantastic bodies all smooth and soft . A chicks naked body is beautiful

Feminity is always abscribed to beauty because that is their symbol while the males are always known as a symbol of ruggedity and strength because of their rugged body buildup.
That's why commercials use femininity to advertise beauty products, cosmetics,wears, lingeries etc
While their poor male counterparts are used to advertise pharmaceutical products such as Panadol and malaria drugs and anything masculine it's so appalling

Women are androgynous in nature their can blend in masculine and feminine form and still look gorgeous grin
That's why most men will look extremely horrible and ugly in a woman's cloth and garments grin
Some men are too ugly that even cosmetics Makeup can't conceal their ugliness grin
But a woman can still wear a man's garments and clothe be it boxers and jeans and will still look breathtaking and stupendous

Feminity has always being an icon of beauty and a sex symbol
Women are those gazed and looked upon(the beautiful icon of admiration) either through the distancing mechanism of standing beyond and looking, or through other means of looking, dissecting and observing (for instance in theorizing about "feminity"wink

Men know they can't and will never be perceived as beautiful because of their "rock of ages" buildup, the fear and danger of being subjugated, dissected, dehumanized and victimized because of their body anatomy

Remember.
It is 14 years jail term. Don't say u Were not warn. We aren't fools..
Your alien description fits fallen angels having sex with the daughters of men. Such unholy union is forbidden and the angels are to be punished by God for such practice.
A Union between man and a man is forbidden.
A Union between a woman and a woman is also forbidden.

An approve union is between a man and a woman
Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by RichProminent(m): 8:13am On Jun 18, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

You and Satanist now remind me of Tom and Jerry
You do know you chat normally with some of his monikers, right? grin
Yeah, I have been looking at your comments.... that's after I set a trap for you last night and you walked right in grin grin grin grin

I deliberately dropped that comment on that girl's thread knowing you were monitoring it and you took the whole thread down cheesy
I guess my friend RichProminent was right, you are a mode.. A supermod most likely.

Nice knowing you.
What FERNANDEZISBACK don't know is that he thinks he is smart but he's not.There are so many detectives here. He is a super mod. He will troll with this moniker and when he gets into trouble with another person he logs into his main account and ban such person.

1 Like

Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:43am On Jun 18, 2022
Beehive01:
you are very stupid for this comment grin grin
The dumbest comment I have ever read in my life
So your blockheaded brain is trying to imply
That ugly rejected men see women's body appealing why real men frolick with themselves grin grin grin
Is this a new account meant for trolling?
Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by Beehive01: 8:47am On Jun 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Is this a new account meant for trolling?
nope I am trying to talk some sense to this maggots
By the way who are you

2 Likes

Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:49am On Jun 18, 2022
Beehive01:
nope I am trying to talk some sense to this maggots
By the way who are you
My lil piece of advice for ya..make your point without using derogatory words..

Understood?
Stop trolling..you are constituting nuisance here .
Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by Beehive01: 8:51am On Jun 18, 2022
okunwaye:
How a grown up adult delicate her time to carving for cheap nairalanders attention surprise me. undecided
learn how to type correctly
How a full grown mature homo sapien like you will end up looking for unnecessary cheap attention with craps you call a comment is quite appalling

3 Likes

Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by Beehive01: 8:53am On Jun 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You will know who I am when you cross the line and don't stop trolling others with this account of yours..what's with the insult on them..?my lil piece of advice for ya..make your point without using derogatory words..

Understood?
are you a moderator??!
If so then bann anyone that use deragatory words on the OP it's as simple as short

4 Likes

Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:54am On Jun 18, 2022
Beehive01:
are you a moderator??!
If so then bann anyone that use deragatory words on the OP it's as simple as short
Ok..keep trolling then.. enjoy.. wink
Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:57am On Jun 18, 2022
Beehive01:
are you a moderator??!
Don't tell me you are the same person as the op or koyyes.. cheesy grin
Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by Eagba(m): 8:59am On Jun 18, 2022
Jeon:
Very correct but I disagree.

Some men really have beauty face + good,perfect and attractive body[not Johnny bravo ] angry.
you this girl! you most have collected something beautiful.
Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by Beehive01: 9:03am On Jun 18, 2022
Veggieseedies:

That particular place you quoted, he sounded like a small little boy.

Most of them who come online to do these are either rejected ugly girls who finds it hard for men to approach or little kids who haven't entered uni.
Them never face life proper, still feeding from mommy and daddy, they won't have time for rubbish online

He/she should just go ahead and die with rejection
how sure are you that the OP is a boy
Are you blind can't you see the lady behind her username

MISAPPREHENSION is truly your problem
Learn to reason with your brain and not with your anus
So you are trying to imply that men who frolick with girls are rejected men, then real men frolick with men not with ladies

From your crap you call a write-up it is obvious you don't have the foresight to detect ones gender and sex in a faceless forum like this hence you keep distorting and contorting words in your schizophrenic mindset.
They is no atom of sense in what you have written so far
It seems this post really hit you to the bone marrows hence you sound depressed, miserable,perturbed and restless.
I think you need that death ASAP
you should just go and die with your anxiety and depression cos noone gives a fvck whether you are breathing or still alive you are non-existent

4 Likes

Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by Beehive01: 9:06am On Jun 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

nope I am in support of her write up grin
She is straight up correct with her point

3 Likes

Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by toujurs: 9:07am On Jun 18, 2022
HONESTFACT101:
Lesbo done open threadundecided ......signing out✈
I swear, a bleeped and dumped introverted bitch, the pain of the heartbreak has rendered her into a life time misery of lesbianism

I wonder when men said, their body were finer than their female counter part. Why are women considered as weak. Bitch is just lonely.

This is how madness starts
Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:07am On Jun 18, 2022
Beehive01:
nope I am in support of her write up grin
She is straight up correct with her point
Why so much bitterness and hate tho? undecided
Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by Mercury12(m): 9:12am On Jun 18, 2022
Beehive01:
idiot
You failed to realize that jail terms in nigeria is incapacitated grin grin
They are not serious fool
From your comment you are just a nutcase dumbbell with an empty skull
If you wake up one morning on a woman's body would you like men idiot??! grin
You need to understand that people aren't placed in two boxes and that they are people who lie in-between the spectrum clown grin

All these kids sef.
See insults when I didn't insult u first. U jump on comment because it affect u practicing your beloved homosexuality right? I said my truth already.
Have a nice century.
Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by Beehive01: 9:31am On Jun 18, 2022
AudioMonkey:
Ladymissile there is beauty in contrasting variety and individual uniqueness and so everything is beautiful in it's uniqueness. It is just the profound creativity of the Creator.

Masculinity contrasts femininity but at the end both contrasting traits unify at a common ground.

Women have beauty, men have strength but then, that beauty is the strength of women and that strength is the beauty of men.

A man only attracts when he's masculine.
Man body isn't ugly, it's appealing in it's masculinity.
I still remember while watching Ghajini way back, with all the tragedy that played out in the movie, one thing that caught my attention against the backdrop was Suriya anytime he wore tucked-in, folded short sleeve shirt on his healthy, hefty body. Very beautiful to behold. There's beauty in masculinity.
Can you still remember Pita from Tonga who bore the Olympic flag, and how the whole world went bizarre for him?

Infact, men have more beautiful bodies than women. The only thing that gives women's body that huge attention is the sexual appeal. Remove that and no one will look at you folks twice.
crap
Men have more beautiful bodies than women as in how?
So what is so attractive in a man's body?

See let me tell you a man is no match to a woman in terms of attractiveness and beauty
What is in a man's body to behold?
Those hard muscular physique that is dull,ugly,rough,uneven, rugged,Boring and undesirable
Infact you are not in your correct senses when you typed this shit
Women will continue to subdue and Dominate men in the beauty department till infinity

Strength can never be regarded as beauty
So an extreme grotesque ape with strength is what you call beauty?
You must be sick in the brain

So ghajini,suriya, and pita from tonga is what you used as a yardstick as attractive men?
Those ugly looking gorillas, you must have a low taste for what is attractive
Which world went bizzare for them?
You are making absurd unrealistic generalization
You see those three guys you mentioned above they are not up to par in terms of attractiveness with even an average run of the mill girls on the street
This your opinion is illogical, irrational and absurd

5 Likes

Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by Beehive01: 9:33am On Jun 18, 2022
Mercury12:

All these kids sef.
See insults when I didn't insult u first. U jump on comment because it affect u practicing your beloved homosexuality right? I said my truth already.
Have a nice century.
you haven't answered my question
If you woke up in a woman's body will you love men?

4 Likes

Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by Mercury12(m): 9:39am On Jun 18, 2022
Beehive01:
you haven't answered my question
If you woke up in a woman's body will you love men?
and what exactly do u mean by "woke up in a woman body"?
Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by koyyess: 10:17am On Jun 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

No, we are different.

She kinda types like me though. grin
Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:23am On Jun 18, 2022
koyyess:

No, we are different.

She kinda types like me though. grin
Yeah.. a lot.. grin
How are ya.. trust ya doing great? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Get Her At First Attempt! / Photo Of 4 Different Girls Has Gone Viral Online, And People Are Talking! See.. / The 2011 Movie That Predicted Coronavirus Pandemic 100% Accurate..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.