Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC (74330 Views)

Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate / 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? / Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 6:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
Muslins takes all liberal christians as fools.

Why is this mad man Tinubu afraid of mentioning the Terrorist he submitted as hip VP?
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by shinealight(m): 6:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
vicdom:
grin
Tinubu is a failure. The Islamic agenda he has been harbouring will never happen.

Islamic Agenda? Does that make sense to you….with a wife of over 40 years?
Obviously for him, the way you relate with your Creator is a private and personal matter to all around you.
This should be the case for all of us….it is not a factor for getting anything in this life.
When your time comes for you to render account to your Creator, you will be ALONE to do so….no wife, husband, friend or Pastor will come along with you. So, people should use their brain to analyse things rather than wallowing in sentimental foolishness.
Anyway, that’s why they say “Religion is the opium of the masses”….they simply refuse to use their senses!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by lastmessenger: 6:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
hopexter:

Rephrase your words you illiterate undecided
clap for your father my ewedu brother

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Deepthoughts: 6:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tissaia:
BREAKING: I Have Submitted Name Of My Running Mate To INEC – Tinubu

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-i-have-submitted-name-of-my-running-mate-to-inec-tinubu
Imagine!, running mate is now a matter of secrecy,tueh!
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 6:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
Who?
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by eburuu: 6:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
PlayerMeji:
See account that was opened 5 days ago... Has amassed 17hrs online with a YORUBA name to act as if YORUBAS are against BAT...

Wonderment!

The hustle is REAL... Ipob no wan go again dem sef wan follow RULE this ZOO

grin
bro I swear you be niraland FBI[center][/center] grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Skypeaceconsult: 6:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
doctokwus:
Why is he hiding it?
It makes it look like he is ashamed or afraid of the backlash it would generate if he makes it public.
This is quite disappointing of a serious candidate and a man who claims he makes his own decision himself.

Well said
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
NIGERIANS CAN ELECT TINUBU TO LEAD THEM, IF THEY DIDNT LEARN ANY THING FROM THE TWO TENURES OF ECONOMIC BLOODY NOSE REGIME OF BUHARI.
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Iyasaburi: 6:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
INCOMING:
BOJUBOJU ADMINISTRATION!
The more you look....
Sakamanje!
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by jrusky(m): 6:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
Pls what is breaking news in an undisclosed name?

apc can never repent from being deceiver, liar, scammer, thief infact it's now I know God has cursed that party called apc.
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
i tire! Why the secrecy abi him e don select Babangida for e runny mate!
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
ChoCho54:
You used to be very tribalist and caustic. Ban don reset your brain
and I have not commented since? How old are you?
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by hopexter(m): 7:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
lastmessenger:

Good boy! Your Egyptian father lives in Lagos with my father. How about that you online miscreant undecided
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Nyanabo(m): 7:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
Afamed:

Politics is not for kindergarten

Between who's your Pandora thief VP?

It's actually 'By the way' (BTW) not Between. lipsrsealed
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by BnQoyyim(m): 7:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tissaia:
BREAKING: I Have Submitted Name Of My Running Mate To INEC – Tinubu

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-i-have-submitted-name-of-my-running-mate-to-inec-tinubu

"O lu lẹ" meaning- He fell down. Referring to the President Buhari when searching for the presidential seat.
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by jrusky(m): 7:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
lastmessenger:

Stop insulting members of the house father bro grow up and stop being silly.
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 7:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
Afamed:

Lazy youth.
Has Tinubu Islamized his redeemed pastor wife of over 30yrs now?

He has even islamized your brain.

Can't you see he took your brains and filled it with carton?
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by daygee12: 7:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
vicdom:
grin
Tinubu is a failure. The Islamic agenda he has been harbouring will never happen.
It's only Peter obi that has failed, Check Tinubu's history

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by damiloladuke: 7:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
Naso
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by daygee12: 7:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
Afamed:

May he is waiting for kwankaso

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Nword22: 7:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
[s]
Afamed:
Over to children of confusion and bitterness such as the ones above
[/s]
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by daygee12: 7:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
Afamed:

May he is waiting for kwankwanso
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by James235(m): 7:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Nword22: 7:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
[s][s]
Afamed:
Over to children of confusion and bitterness such as the ones above
[/s][/s]
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by baralatie(m): 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
olatade:
Is democracy a closed door system
Looks like that is what they want to be running
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by GeorgeThePoet(m): 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
IamANigerianMan:
Ibrahim Masari Kabir from Katsina
God forbid. I reject in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
Its obviously obvious that Tinubu has lost this election....
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Nword22: 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
daygee12:

[s]It's only Peter obi that has failed, Check Tinubu's history
[/s]

Tunibu has a drug history,the animal is not even educated.
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by israelmao(m): 7:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
I pity these so-called major parties.
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by jaxxy(m): 7:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
Afamed:

Even Buhari was proud of his vp bt tinubu is In a state of panic and confusion because of a greedy ambition.

Osibanjo, cabals and buhari are in one corner shaking their heads for him.
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by indemnityy: 7:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari And Fashola Strolling On The Streets Of Germany (Photos) / PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures) / Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.