Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,481 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC (74360 Views)

Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate / 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? / Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by IgOga(m): 7:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
Masari is an error.. .APC is on a loosing trip....just heard from Channels TV now that Masari is the VP nominee for APC
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by ravensckar(m): 7:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
Gwan2:
Trust me, the choice of Tinubu candidate for VP is the ice breaker for me and a lot of people, regardless whether he hide the candidate till the eve of election…I will switch to the next alternative candidate if the VP doesn’t meet my criteria. That’s even when I decide to go with APC

FOR NOW, I have not still decided who to peg my vote to…still researching and fact finding.
Bros, na only one vote you get o. In case you have forgotten. cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by gasparpisciotta: 7:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Tinubu is not ready, this is the kind of man people yoruba Muslims want to vote.Common running mate you are hiding

If this is not a strategic and surprising then the strategy may have failed from the word go

Sad
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by bewla(m): 7:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
Blossommind:
Like the running mate does not have a name?

Please I'm appealing for any financial assistance to buy drugs. I have been down for days now and no money to buy some drugs. With your religious mind, help me please.
Account details on my signature. God bless and reward you many times.
coprate and you still they insult

I wonder who will help this trend ma for thifnubu people
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Shemadex(m): 7:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
Afamed:
Over to children of confusion and bitterness such as the ones above
hahahaha awon were abi

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by melviniyke2002(m): 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
Afamed:

Politics is not for kindergarten

Between who's your Pandora thief VP?
70 years old man,suffer no dey tire u.......

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Twoclans(f): 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
IgOga:
Masari is an error.. .APC is on a loosing trip....just heard from Channels TV now that Masari is the VP nominee for APC

Yes ohhh
Politics today on channels just broke the news.
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by ofuonyebi: 7:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
TINUBU is simply sick if what we hear now is true...
i thought he has something better than his uncle BUBU to offer 9ja before
what a crash landing!
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by latolz: 7:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
Why the hide and seek
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Mandate2023: 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
Sergio101:
He don lose his sense sef grin

Una go fit hide pregnancy??

Na u ur sense no dey work well.....na online to hate and cry on nairaland.....keep barking grin

He tell u say him dey hide am
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Babastrong(m): 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
[quote author=Sergio101 post=113897617]He don lose his sense sef grin

Una go fit hide pregnancy??[do you enter market to announce pregnance in your family? A normal and sensible being will leave people to discorver it themselves.]
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Highlandgee: 7:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
That sounds somehow

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
No be secret anymore. Congratulation @Portable. Victory for our youth.
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by jaytee01(m): 7:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
Everything about this Agbado criminal shouts fraud!

It seems that this man cannot be separated from deviousness. Why hide the identity of your running mate?
Place of origin-------Hide
Health Status -_------Hide
Educational History----Hide
Family background -----Hide

Haba!!
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by hmohammed(m): 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
vicdom:
grin
Tinubu is a failure. The Islamic agenda he has been harbouring will never happen.

Yet he is married to a christian wife. All these igbos sef

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Olayinkavin29(m): 7:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
I like Tinubu for one reason ...sense too much
That is a real politician
He play his game well
Others can't defeat him

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Munzy14(m): 7:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
Afamed:
Over to children of confusion and bitterness such as the ones above
From Buhari to A buhari pro max...With a record disaster of 7years...

Aren't you ashamed? undecided

Can you say this disaster and monumental failure you supported did well?

Bitter soul forming woke... lipsrsealed for stipends.

Most Buhari supporters did so out of deep hatred and pettiness..Not as if they expected good from him..

Same urchins are aligning with an arrogant ancestor feeling entitled...Well 2023 comes with a politcal revolution..

We get it right or die trying...

We have given fools chance to constitute nuisance here and there enough.

Herd mentality.

Children of hate nye nye nye....Akpa-amu feeling fly

1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by biafranrealson: 7:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
thief always hiding and observing the next loot
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Georgejeez: 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
Quest7777:

The deception has already started.

Don't be like this prisoner; Choose Wisely & Emancipate Yourself...

seems you do not understand the picture, that prisoner is outside the cell , he's in a corridor /passage .
It's the bread and key that are inside the cell , that's why he went for the bread instead of the key .
Well I like your goof , shows everyone should choose Atiku for President

#Vote Atikowa
#Vote PDP
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by zeyt: 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
He is also hiding his real age. Cant trust this ultimate lair.
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by shinealight(m): 7:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
Sergio101:
He don lose his sense sef grin

Una go fit hide pregnancy??
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by daygee12: 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
Nword22:
[/s]

Tunibu has a drug history,the animal is not even educated.
Who is the running mate of ur oga

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Hassanmaye(m): 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tissaia:
BREAKING: I Have Submitted Name Of My Running Mate To INEC – Tinubu

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-i-have-submitted-name-of-my-running-mate-to-inec-tinubu
Wow
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Nword22: 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
[s]
daygee12:

Who is the running mate of ur oga
[/s]

I have no Oga, local Nigerian.
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by oreoluwa2015: 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
Get ready for the constant wetting front and back.

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Nongovernmental: 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
Nongovernmental:
Nigerian Youths....

Be Wise.

Invest In Yourselves.

These Politicians have nothing Financial and Tangible to offer you.

Below is a Help for Students, NYSC Members and People looking for The Right Digital Skills to acquire for their own Financial Freedom:

Firstly, read through these Digital and Financial Sensitization threads:

The Best Investment is On Yourself:

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step/1#113168727

And

Financial Freedom Enlightenment:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free/1

Without Writing too much;

Read Through These Thread Links to Learn More on How To Achieve Financial Freedom Through THE PSYCHOLOGICAL SKILLS OF SELLING FINANCIAL FREEDOM INSTITUTION (TPSOSFFI).

Read Through These Thread Links to Learn More on How To Live Life as Simple as A,B,C:

A : Affiliations (Affiliate Marketing & Affiliate Supplying)

B : Bureaucracy (Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy & Coin Arbitrage Bureaucracy)

C : CPA Marketing and Charity Doings

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by shinealight(m): 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
biafranrealson:
thief always hiding and observing the next loot

Lol….you seem to know their modus operandi better than the rest of us. As they say….Birds of a feather flock together! grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Bfly: 7:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
Quest7777:

The deception has already started.

Don't be like this prisoner; Choose Wisely & Emancipate Yourself...

Nigerians always go for bread and complain.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by daygee12: 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
Nword22:
[s][/s]

I have no Oga, local Nigerian.
International Nigerian, that's the reason u are oblivion of ur local politics
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by wonderr(m): 7:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
Oplomo:
LMAO..why him dey hide am? grin

Hope say na Gandollarje you pick? Make hausa musicians enter studio, release bullion-barawo song for you. grin
put sentiments aside that man is big man in politics he Sabi play him card well let's just fold our hands and see he might be using a joker anything he does must not be underated
Am a Yoruba man I don't pray he should win but I see no better option no one is as good as him in political games Don't be subjective

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Mariangeles(f): 7:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
Munzy14:

From Buhari to A buhari pro max...With a record disaster of 7years...

Aren't you ashamed? undecided

Can you say this disaster and monumental failure you supported did well?

Bitter soul forming woke... lipsrsealed for stipends.

Most Buhari supporters did so out of deep hatred and pettiness..Not as if they expected good from him..

Same urchins are aligning with an arrogant ancestor feeling entitled...Well 2023 comes with a politcal revolution..

We get it right or die trying...

We have given fools chance to constitute nuisance here and there enough.

Herd mentality.

Children of hate nye nye nye....Akpa-amu feeling fly

Iwe e wegbuola gi! cheesy

Chinekenna! grin
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by wonderr(m): 7:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
Oplomo:
LMAO..why him dey hide am? grin
Hope say na Gandollarje you pick? Make hausa musicians enter studio, release bullion-barawo song for you. grin
put sentiments aside that man is big man in politics he Sabi play him card well let's just fold our hands and see he might be using a joker anything he does must not be underated
Am a Yoruba man I don't pray he should win but I see no better option no one is as good as him in political games Don't be subjective

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) / Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi / Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.