Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC (74352 Views)

Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate / 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? / Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Abujason: 9:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
Blossommind:
Like the running mate does not have a name?

Please I'm appealing for any financial assistance to buy drugs. I have been down for days now and no money to buy some drugs. With your religious mind, help me please.
Account details on my signature. God bless and reward you many times.

Okay
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by tabow58033: 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
Hsh

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by starstunna1313(m): 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
ChoCho54:
You are asking Afamed to have sense? Try harder

I need to try my dear
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by depezee(m): 9:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
Afamed:

Lazy youth.
Has Tinubu Islamized his redeemed pastor wife of over 30yrs now?

Did you mean his redeem pastor wife that helped him to offload bullion van.
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Emola12(m): 9:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
Breaking news..... tiefnubu submit David adeleke aka Davido as his running mate.
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by JustforMen: 9:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
Boss Mustapha!
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by hardayemmie(m): 9:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
Gwan2:
Trust me, the choice of Tinubu candidate for VP is the ice breaker for me and a lot of people, regardless whether he hide the candidate till the eve of election…I will switch to the next alternative candidate if the VP doesn’t meet my criteria. That’s even when I decide to go with APC

FOR NOW, I have not still decided who to peg my vote to…still researching and fact finding.

Senior man, pitch your tent with APC the winning team. No time sitting on the fence.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Eriokanmi: 10:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
Muslim-muslim ticket loading. A great plus Peter Obi. I'm loving this grin
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Brightest04(m): 10:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tissaia:
that's what I'm wondering. Why hiding?
A criminal will also be a criminal
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Kubernetes: 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
He made the best choice in order to give PDP a good fight
Aminu Bello Masari
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by greychris: 10:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
Anyway, if you have to save your money to Japa soon the Fairsave wallet from fairmoney is right for you!! The wallet is like fertile ground, your money go just dey grow and you can enjoy 10% increase per annum.
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Odogwu3310(m): 10:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Tinubu Settima
Good combination
nah senate settima dey go for bro
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by jonnieoneng: 11:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
vicdom:
grin
Tinubu is a failure. The Islamic agenda he has been harbouring will never happen.

Are you sure you are referring to the same Tinubu who once governed Lagos State?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by jonnieoneng: 11:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
CleanInAll:
Politics is just one venture played by people with no conscience.

Stop complaining and join in the fold. Until Good People with a conscience starts joining the Political scene, the field of Politics will continue to be in the hands ✋ of thieves, rogues and no-gooders!
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by jonnieoneng: 11:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
This is the government of secrecy you idiots want to run. Tomorrow we won’t know if the President is dead, dying or sick. What’s there in VP that you are hiding?

Na una sabi. Una no get where una dey go before…

Ignorance is a disease Bro! You need to educate yourself more about how the dynamics of Politics works in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by jonnieoneng: 11:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
Blossommind:
Like the running mate does not have a name?

Please I'm appealing for any financial assistance to buy drugs. I have been down for days now and no money to buy some drugs. With your religious mind, help me please.
Account details on my signature. God bless and reward you many times.

Wonders shall never cease!
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by NIGERIAJAGA419: 11:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
Is it some one that will rule nigeria in peace?
Know. Common ruñing mate you are hidden. Pampers user.
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by TheExclusive: 12:00am On Jun 18, 2022
Is masari christain or Muslim?
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by 7arrows: 12:45am On Jun 18, 2022
Afamed:
Over to children of confusion and bitterness such as the ones above

Expo. Its Mc oluomo. Dont say I said it.
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by 7arrows: 12:47am On Jun 18, 2022
vicdom:
grin
Tinubu is a failure. The Islamic agenda he has been harbouring will never happen.

A total failure u mean. Sometimes I wonder why able MEN r in support of him but after my research I discovered that all his supporters r BENEFICIARY to the lagos state government or r AGBEROs.
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Nobody: 3:24am On Jun 18, 2022
vicdom:
grin

You be Mumu. Tinubu's wife of 40 years is a Pastor.
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by AmuEbule: 4:38am On Jun 18, 2022
Tissaia:
BREAKING: I Have Submitted Name Of My Running Mate To INEC – Tinubu

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-i-have-submitted-name-of-my-running-mate-to-inec-tinubu
Tinubu is hiding his running mate because Ganduje is good at hiding dollars. It’s either Gandollar or the stooping midget shocked
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by DipWire: 5:42am On Jun 18, 2022
Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Newton2024: 6:25am On Jun 18, 2022
Afamed:
Over to children of confusion and bitterness such as the ones above
I laugh when people say that Muslim/Muslim ticket is not bad. A case study should be Kaduna State, how government backed islamic terrorists are dealing with Southern Kaduna under a Muslim/Muslim administration.

For the headslammers that think it doesn't bother them because they are also muslims. I'll need to remind you that it is not only the Christians who are feeling the heat, the security situation in Kaduna has totally degenerated. Hell Rufai has given a free hand to all terrorists to operate, kidnap and kill people with reckless abandon and police are not permitted to prevent them, investigate or arrest them.

If Tinubu is rigged in with a Muslim/Muslim ticket using soldiers and INEC, those of you in the South would think twice before you travel to your home state because bandits will police all the major roads in the South.

Most of you here do not see beyond a day, you do not think things ahead of time. You just do things blindly just for the moment. I hope you won't regret it.
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Newton2024: 6:26am On Jun 18, 2022
Afamed:

The same way your Pandora thief hid his
Ask yourself; would MUMURIC & Headslammers accept a Christian/Christian ticket?

No to foolanisation of Nlgeria. No to islamisation agenda of APC. No to Tinubu muzlim/muzlim ticket.

Nlgeria is not an Islam'ic terr-orists country but a secular one for that matter where Children of God are the majority. You can't just force your muslim/muslim candidates on us then use terrorists, thugs, soldiers and policemen to rig them in. It will not work this time. We belong to Christ.

Don't be ignorant of what is ahead. If Turkey that was once Christian dominated country but Islamist Wahabists changed the demography, we should open our eyes wide and learned from history if not same will happen here. God forbid.
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Newton2024: 6:29am On Jun 18, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
off the mic

No to foolanisation of Nlgeria. No to islamisation agenda of APC. No to Tinubu muzlim/muzlim ticket.

Nlgeria is not an Islam'ic terr-orists country but a secular one for that matter where Children of God are the majority. You can't just force your muslim/muslim candidates on us then use terrorists, thugs, soldiers and policemen to rig them in. It will not work this time. We belong to Christ.

Don't be ignorant of what is ahead. If Turkey that was once Christian dominated country but Islamist Wahabists changed the demography, we should open our eyes wide and learned from history if not same will happen here. God forbid.

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Olawalelotito(m): 6:50am On Jun 18, 2022
grin That's an endless drama na cheesy
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Mariangeles(f): 7:47am On Jun 18, 2022
Munzy14:

As in eeeh.. cheesy

It is now fire for fire...vawulence for vawulence..grin grin

Onye zuzu o a chuba ya na number6 Ime ala street.. grin

The endsars should have been a pointer to Tinubu and his supporters..But small minded people, their reasoning no go reach that side..

They will think it is the usual 5k vote buying as usual...Ka anyi di go di ndu ruo next year..

My brother was telling me yesterday, next year election is going to be a bloody one...All aspirants are battle ready...His boss contested to rep my local government at the state house and won...He just signal him, ya mee arrange boys ga nwuru party chairman gwo ya ara... grin grin He told me that man insulted him last year December when they went for regional meeting...So the primaries gave room for he to level scores with the man.. grin grin
Ike gwuru...He said next target wu anuohia shi ikeduru si ya zaga Sam daddy..wu national secretary..He don mount Intel on him..He go collect mending soon..He dey betray.

And the masses are willing to pay the ultimate price if it is what it will take to fix this country.

During endsars , tools entered wrong hands..cheesy So guys are ready like never before.

Na wah o! cheesy
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by caxi(m): 9:09am On Jun 18, 2022
Tissaia:
BREAKING: I Have Submitted Name Of My Running Mate To INEC – Tinubu

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-i-have-submitted-name-of-my-running-mate-to-inec-tinubu
APC presidential = Tinubu
vice= Jagaban
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 11:22am On Jun 18, 2022
Newton2024:

since Christians are majority then don't vote for Muslim Muslim ticket
Is that clear?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi Finally Changes The Colour Of His Clothes In Houston, Texas / Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) / Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.