Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,504 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC (74357 Views)

Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate / 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? / Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
saintrow1:

Every yoruba will vote for him. We don't have anything called yoruba Muslim in yoruba land. We are just yorubas regardless religious beliefs. Keep fooling yourself by trying to create division. You are doomed

Tinubu is your next president
BAT 2023
God bless tinubu
God bless yoruba people
God bless yorubaland
Next president of Iragbiji town union
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Nword22: 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
daygee12:

International Nigerian, that's the reason u are oblivion of ur local politics

Still I'm better than you for life.

Continue claiming Nigeria project while your village is underdeveloped. Half albinos.
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Oplomo: 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
wonderr:
put sentiments aside that man is big man in politics he Sabi play him card well let's just fold our hands and see he might be using a joker anything he does must not be underated
Am a Yoruba man I don't pray he should win but I see no better option no one is as good as him in political games Don't be subjective

Who are voting then? grin
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Realguyman1(m): 7:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
Afamed:
Over to children of confusion and bitterness such as the ones above
What are you saying? Why is he hiding the name? What's his plan hiding the name from the public? Bros, weda u are a Tinubu supporter or not o, Atiku supporter or not o, Obi supporter or not o, We are all Nigerians and no one should think he is above Nigeria and Nigerians and turn what is a public affair thing to his personal thing.
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Munzy14(m): 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
Mariangeles:

Iwe e wegbuola gi! cheesy

Chinekenna! grin

At this stage and time in Naija, I see some buhari supporters as deranged elements..When they continue to pride in it..

I mean Nigeria is a shadow of itself...

Yet these sycophants won't call a spade a spade.. lipsrsealed

O no m nso, o wu iwere Akanti gbawapu ya anya.. grin grin

Onye ulo ya gbaga oku, ya na achu oke..lol

Children of hate Childern of hate...Yet going to bed on empty stomach.. undecided
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by daygee12: 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
Nword22:

Still I'm better than you for life.

Continue claiming Nigeria project while your village is underdeveloped. Half albinos.

International Nigerian, can we know ur village?
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Babastrong(m): 7:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
Abeg oo. who cursed igbo?
1. they said nigeria is a zoo, now they don't mind to be the leader of the animals.
2. They said no election in 2023 because their god has been caged, now they're rushing to collect pvc to vote in 2023.
WHY CAN'T THEY FORM A GOAL AND PURSUE IT WITH THE LAST DROP OF BLOOD IN THEIR VAIN. tueh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by buckeyemedia: 7:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tissaia:
really are you sure
It was all over the news yesterday.
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by buckeyemedia: 7:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
Realguyman1 post=113900403 [:
What are you saying? Why is he hiding the name? What's his plan hiding the name from the public? Bros, weds u are a Tinubu supporter or not o, Atiku supporter or not o, Obi supporter or not o, We are all Nigerians and no one should think he is above Nigeria and Nigerians and turn what is a public affair thing to his personal thing.
Ibrahim Masari Kabir from Katsina State, DG Buhari’s campaign organization.

Acting as a holder until they choose their VP running mate.
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Blossommind: 7:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
bewla:
coprate and you still they insult

I wonder who will help this trend ma for thifnubu people
That was not an insult. The name of the running mate should've been included.
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Mariangeles(f): 8:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
Munzy14:

At this stage and time in Naija, I see some buhari supporters as deranged elements..When they continue to pride in it..

I mean Nigeria is a shadow of itself...

Yet these sycophants won't call a spade a spade.. lipsrsealed

O no m nso, o wu iwere Akanti gbawapu ya anya.. grin grin

Onye ulo ya gbaga oku, ya na achu oke..lol

Children of hate Childern of hate...Yet going to bed on empty stomach.. undecided

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin

O wu ihe m jiri haara unu okwu gbasara politics. cheesy
Ahu na a fu onye elu, a fu onye ala. cheesy
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Munzy14(m): 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
Mariangeles:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin

O wu ihe m jiri haara unu okwu gbasara politics. cheesy
Ahu na a fu onye elu, a fu onye ala. cheesy
If we keep ignoring, fools will keep having a field day here and there... cheesy

We have gotten to that stage, sane minds need to contribute to change the narrative...

You know a daft person will think he has the monopoly to ogba aghara..

I needi hu i gba oso ebe a o, if not ndi nzuzu racha racha juru ebe a ga na e feel like Tinubu..(entitled).. grin
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Pain(m): 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
LACK OF TRANSPARENCY. A SIGN OF HOW HIS PRESIDENCY WOULD BE. GOD FORBID
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Ausbalo: 8:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
Why Are They Scared Of Summitting Just a Name
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by jnig: 8:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
Politics of hide and seek!
Sir, whose responsibility is it to tell Nigerians who you have chosen to be your deputy?
ITS A MATTER OF TIME. You can't hide the inavitable. Why are you struggling to admit that yours is a Muslim-muslim agenda if it's ok?
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by kennymike84: 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
What are they hidden gan self.?
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by lereinter(m): 8:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
Oloriburuku satanic party hiding name of VP

But it's not their fault, na the wretched nigerians that identify with them
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Jostoman: 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
Oplomo:
LMAO..why him dey hide am? grin

Hope say na Gandollarje you pick? Make hausa musicians enter studio, release bullion-barawo song for you. grin
grin grin
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by erubati: 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
#Nairalandmodsarebigots
Keep them confused
Keep them in disarray
Keep them guessing
Keep them on their toes
Keep them in the trash where they all belong
U are JAGABAN afterall

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by erubati: 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
vicdom:
grin
Tinubu is a failure. The Islamic agenda he has been harbouring will never happen.
But the Christian-christian ticket of labour us welcome.
Ur hipocracy stinks

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Allisgud: 8:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
It as never been like this since democracy,how come picking VP is now a problem for apc,that's to tell u they are not going there for the masses,choosing VPs slot don turn to baba ijebu forecasting
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Mariangeles(f): 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
Munzy14:

If we keep ignoring, fools will keep having a field day here and there... cheesy

We have gotten to that stage, sane minds need to contribute to change the narrative...

You know a daft person will think he has the monopoly to ogba aghara..

I needi hu i gba oso ebe a o, if not ndi nzuzu racha racha juru ebe a ga na e feel like Tinubu..(entitled).. grin

O wu eshiokwu.

I like how some of these guys are giving it hot hot to Tinubu supporters.
The youths are ready.
They think we have forgotten what happened in the end SARS movement?
Imagine a person like Tinubu becoming president. Ashi gba!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by sameks08(m): 8:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
masari from katsina state
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by olibeans: 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
This man is a joker..

Where did he think he is?
In a circus?
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
Lol
Mr man find chair and sit down
At your age you re still confused,you are alone,,,just know that
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by maasoap(m): 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
Sergio101:
He don lose his sense sef grin

Una go fit hide pregnancy??
Oplomo:
LMAO..why him dey hide am? grin
Hope say na Gandollarje you pick? Make hausa musicians enter studio, release bullion-barawo song for you. grin
vicdom:
grin
Tinubu is a failure. The Islamic agenda he has been harbouring will never happen.

HIGHESTPOPORI:
Tinubu is not ready, this is the kind of man people yoruba Muslims want to vote.Common running mate you are hiding

The problem with trolls is that their joy and happiness do not extend beyond social media. The real voters don't trolls, they queue to cast votes on the days of elections.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by BBBricks: 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
What concerns lion about the GRASS IS NOT GREEN?

Please who have Nokia pin mouth?
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Munzy14(m): 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
Mariangeles:

O wu eshiokwu.

I like how some of these guys are giving it hot hot to Tinubu supporters.
The youths are ready.
They think we have forgotten what happened in the end SARS movement?
Imagine a person like Tinubu becoming president. Ashi gba!
As in eeeh.. cheesy

It is now fire for fire...vawulence for vawulence..grin grin

Onye zuzu o a chuba ya na number6 Ime ala street.. grin

The endsars should have been a pointer to Tinubu and his supporters..But small minded people, their reasoning no go reach that side..

They will think it is the usual 5k vote buying as usual...Ka anyi di go di ndu ruo next year..

My brother was telling me yesterday, next year election is going to be a bloody one...All aspirants are battle ready...His boss contested to rep my local government at the state house and won...He just signal him, ya mee arrange boys ga nwuru party chairman gwo ya ara... grin grin He told me that man insulted him last year December when they went for regional meeting...So the primaries gave room for he to level scores with the man.. grin grin
Ike gwuru...He said next target wu anuohia shi ikeduru si ya zaga Sam daddy..wu national secretary..He don mount Intel on him..He go collect mending soon..He dey betray.

And the masses are willing to pay the ultimate price if it is what it will take to fix this country.

During endsars , tools entered wrong hands..cheesy So guys are ready like never before.
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by bende7t: 8:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
You had better start opening up. A president that will keep us the dark. Not again!!!!!!
Tissaia:
BREAKING: I Have Submitted Name Of My Running Mate To INEC – Tinubu

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-i-have-submitted-name-of-my-running-mate-to-inec-tinubu
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by ChoCho54(f): 9:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
and I have not commented since? How old are you?
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by chypotenti(m): 9:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
IamANigerianMan:

Ibrahim Masari Kabir from Katsina
yeah I heard that too but na just to beat INEC deadline, them/him go still change am shaa
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by maasoap(m): 9:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
doctokwus:
Why is he hiding it?
It makes it look like he is ashamed or afraid of the backlash it would generate if he makes it public.

Lol. Una dey take everything personal and too serious. Won't VP name become public knowledge at some point? The fact that it is not disclosed yet means only one thing, the real VP has not been choosen. Simple.

This is quite disappointing of a serious candidate and a man who claims he makes his own decision himself.

Attack! Attack!! Attack!!! Dem take this thing swear for una? The decision to take VP is beyond one person, it is a team effort whether you like it or not. He only won the primary election, he still needs supports of more people. So, you can't just expect him to start saying "I will choose whoever I want". That's Common Sense 101 for you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi Finally Changes The Colour Of His Clothes In Houston, Texas / Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) / Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.