Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

It's Really Hard For Real Gees Out Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Really Hard For Real Gees Out Here (696 Views)

Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired / Real gees / Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Really Hard For Real Gees Out Here by Fxzboyz: 6:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
You'll see woman you're more than in every aspect 1000 times, but she has something you want........a humbling experience truly.it's not even leveling because truly in a romantic setting a woman holds all the power
Re: It's Really Hard For Real Gees Out Here by Jeon(f): 7:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
SIMP!

4 Likes

Re: It's Really Hard For Real Gees Out Here by Bouncing2(m): 7:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
Wtf!!! you talking about, dawg

2 Likes

Re: It's Really Hard For Real Gees Out Here by pansophist(m): 7:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
Fxzboyz:
You'll see woman you're more than in every aspect 1000 times, but she has something you want........a humbling experience truly.it's not even leveling because truly in a romantic setting a woman holds all the power

You loose when you don't play to your advantage. Yes, women holds the power to sex, but only to broke men. Men holds the power to decide if a woman is getting married and still hold the power to give her monogamy or polygamy, and that's even far worse. If you're always rejected sexually, its a mirror to your sexual value as a man.

Besides, how long does that power last for women? Women's life are equally as difficult as men life, but in a different way. As I grow older, I see it clearly how the power dynamic is switching to men's favour. My age range of women all wants marriage, and they will get married tomorrow, but men ain't ready. True, men are sexually starved because women control sex, but women are equally starved of a home because men controls commitment, and time is not on their side.

Your only task as a man is to do well for yourself. its hard I know, but nature has compensated you with time. So if the sun shines on you in your 50's, may I remind you that Ned Nwoko is at least a decade older and well, not-so-fine? So Mr man, understand your place in the game and play to your advantage.

It will be depressing for me to know that my value is not as a result of my handwork, but as a result of a fleeting time that I can not control. To be practically smokingly hot this year, but ten years later, I can't get similar guys I easily attracted before.

That's the female reality and I don't want that. E worse pass, if na sex you de find, it has been democratised. Thanks to feminism, sex is the cheapest thing out there, even uneducated tout de collect, what more a sophisticated you? You gotta love feminism and democracy.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Really Hard For Real Gees Out Here by anthonyuncle(m): 7:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
it is more in the african (or better say) Nigerian environment
Re: It's Really Hard For Real Gees Out Here by Nasri100(m): 7:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
pansophist:

You loose when you don't play to your advantage. Yes, women holds the power to sex, but only to broke men. Men holds the power to decide if a woman is getting married and is getting nacked if he is doing fine, and that's even far worse. If you're always rejected sexually, its a mirror to your sexual value as a man.

Besides, how long does that power last for women? Women's life are equally as difficult as men life, but in a different way. As I grow older, I see it clearly how the power dynamic is switching to men's favour. My age range of women all wants marriage, and they will get married tomorrow, but men ain't ready. True, men are sexually starved because women control sex, but women are equally starved of a home because men controls commitment, and time is not on their side.

Your only task as a man is to do well for yourself. its hard I know, but nature has compensated you with time. So if the sun shines on you in your 50's, may I remind you that Ned Nwoko is at least a decade older and well, not-so-fine? So Mr man, understand your place in the game and play to your advantage.

It will be depressing for me to know that my value is not as a result of my handwork, but as a result of a fleeting time that I can not control. To be practically smokingly hot this year, but ten years later, I can't get similar guys I easily attracted before.

That's the female reality and I don't want that. E worse pass, if na sex you de find, it has been democratised. Thanks to feminism, sex is the cheapest thing out there, even uneducated tout de collect, what more a sophisticated you? You gotta love feminism and democracy.

This is top knowledge
Re: It's Really Hard For Real Gees Out Here by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
pansophist:

You loose when you don't play to your advantage. Yes, women holds the power to sex, but only to broke men. Men holds the power to decide if a woman is getting married and is getting nacked if he is doing fine, and that's even far worse. If you're always rejected sexually, its a mirror to your sexual value as a man.

be
We v seen you. The alpha male.
But you still don't know that women offer more than sex. You v to be commited to get that.
Re: It's Really Hard For Real Gees Out Here by pansophist(m): 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
Sweetplum:
be
We v seen you. The alpha male.
But you still don't know that women offer more than sex. You v to be commited to get that.

The topic is not whether women offer anything more than sex, but about the sexual power women hold. Do respond because you have something to say, not because you have to say something.

I do believe that women at their best, offers far more than sex. Any man that has been loved by a good woman knows this for a fact. I also know that the world will crumble without women, because it is women that brings out the best in men. Women motivates men. A man that haven't been loved by a woman is a very dangerous man. Mass murderers a good example to this.

So stop making me the villain of your imagination with that redpill stuff, trying to dismiss the validity of my claims by using that argumentative fallacy known as "poisoning the well". Its like me calling you a feminist or a cultist because what you said irritates me. Makes no sense.

10 Likes

Re: It's Really Hard For Real Gees Out Here by Fxzboyz: 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
[quote author=pansophist post=113899419]

A mans power in any romantic affair is only gotten when the woman decides to give it..Women decide if a relationship will happen,womandecide if she will give sex...men holding the power to commitment and marriage only comes after a woman has been emotionally and sexually won over.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Really Hard For Real Gees Out Here by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 18, 2022
pansophist:

The topic is not whether women offer anything more than sex, but about the sexual power women hold. Do respond because you have something to say, not because you have to say something.

I do believe that women at their best, offers far more than sex. Any man that has been loved by a good woman knows this for a fact. I also know that the world will crumble without women, because it is women that brings out the best in men. Women motivates men. A man that haven't been loved by a woman is a very dangerous man. Mass murderers a good example to this.

So stop making me the villain of your imagination with that redpill stuff, trying to dismiss the validity of my claims by using that argumentative fallacy known as "poisoning the well". Its like me calling you a feminist or a cultist because what you said irritates me. Makes no sense.
If you wanna make sense, you wont reply with an epistle filled with tontology.
I pointed it out to your face that we offer more than sex. It's the antidote to your post.

(1) (Reply)

...... / Watch|| Nigerian Couple Caught Making Out Inside A Car / Video : See What Nigerian Americans Are Going Through In The Hands Of Their Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.