Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party (68507 Views)

"I Am Standing by The Gate": Shaibu Denied Entry Into old Office At Govt House / Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) / Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by SupremeSpecimen: 4:24am On Jun 18, 2022
Eriggs:
[b][/b]
U know those ipos criminals and terrorists very well. Hypocritical Bastards they are.

Such overwhelming love from the Lovers n Saints

Surely you feel it
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by dimiwot836: 4:25am On Jun 18, 2022
Bfh

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by NigerianAngelo(m): 4:26am On Jun 18, 2022
Somebody who's son is gay? I reject that ticket. Which type of laziness is that? You had all the time and you were entertaining people with China and Vietnam development.
Fashola told nobody anything before becoming Governor. He just worked!
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by Funflipper: 4:28am On Jun 18, 2022
PresidObi:
We dont really care, we are still going to vote for Labour party in full.

What I know is that we need a northern VP for balance. But we move, get your PVC.

God bless Nigeria.

Musa dey for gate and he no go mind the vp position.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by SupremeSpecimen: 4:40am On Jun 18, 2022
verybadmouth:
the guy's hoping on his internet supporters to get millions of vote. I laff in Congolese

That's why you keep running from thread to thread like a disturbed roach

Weird how YOU keep typing on the INTERNET

Why not go outside with a bullhorn
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by Laggafin: 5:01am On Jun 18, 2022
completeskills:

Not possible..the new electoral reform act does not allow that.
Tell me about the electoral reform bro
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by Laggafin: 5:03am On Jun 18, 2022
shegz24:

Wrong, Obi wants Kwankwaso to be his running mate but that will be foolish on Kwankwaso's part because he has even more voting supporters than Obi.

Foolishness is when one thinks kwankwaso is more popular than Obi
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by DipWire: 5:15am On Jun 18, 2022
Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by bepositive11: 5:34am On Jun 18, 2022
Very well said. The systems put in place by the government don't help either. Hours, days, weeks wasted just to get something basic done.

When there are long power cuts, how can people make good use of their time? When there are hours of traffic congestion, how can people be productive? When there are fuel and gas shortages, how can businesses be effective?

In fact, Nigeria is not a developing nation. It's a regressing nation

Gwan2:
I’ve been to several countries, and trust me…the major difference between a develop society and developing or under developed society is time management. To put it clearly, the difference between Africa and the western world is time management.

If you use a digital watch, immediately you land in most first world countries, the watch automatically update to the same time with the national clock or time…no room for flimsy excuses like my watch was a bit late or slow like we have here in Africa.

I’ve ran from my home to meet a train at a train station, and missed it by just a minute beyond the departure time. I have missed a flight from Paris to Milan by just some few minutes of delay on my part. The western countries peg their salary or wages payment to time, you think they are foolish…not at all. The secret is to ensure efficiency and effectiveness. If I pay you hourly, I will ensure you are more efficient at the job I gave you because I don’t want to waste my money, not like in African that we do monthly payment, people go to work, lazy about for two weeks and put in some work or effort in the last two weeks of the month, because they will definitely be paid at the end of the month. In Western society everything understands time, people understand time, inanimate things understand time in western world.

Submission of candidates at a given time is submission at that time..no rigmarole. Why will I set a time if I know parties can fill in replaceable candidates, the aim will be defeated.

Every candidate vying for a post should have had his structure in place before buying the forms.,, change will be allowed but on exceptional grounds. That will show how serious minded people are in the change of status quo they advocate. What precedence are you setting as a political leader to time management?

This is channelled to all the political parties…Time is of essence
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by Enrythesis(m): 6:33am On Jun 18, 2022
Promiseisaac:
Peter Obi should better select a vp from the north because na them get population pass and na them dey still come out vote pass any other region in Nigeria. And you all should agree with me it won’t be easy for this man to win.
likely to change this time around. Southerns go come out pass north this time. no joke
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by brainhgeek(m): 6:38am On Jun 18, 2022
PresidObi:
We dont really care, we are still going to vote for Labour party in full.

What I know is that we need a northern VP for balance. But we move, get your PVC.

God bless Nigeria.

Kai bros, I care o. I am a Yoruba guy rooting for Peter Obi and campaigning energetically for him but if Doyin Okupe is his vice, I beg to differ at this point. Doyin is Yoruba like me but he will ruin Peter's reputation. He has dinned with the devil and his lips are still blood red from the devil's meal.
I pray he is ousted because Peter is the only candidate I see and can vote for.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by fredoooooo: 7:08am On Jun 18, 2022
Okupe and obi, Oku pe obi, death call obi = Obituaries grin
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by Smartyash: 7:10am On Jun 18, 2022
verybadmouth:
Kindergarten Party. Them no get person to present as VP, na Okupe them start. Who dey bench?

Your University party APC don submit too shey?
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by shegz24(m): 9:32am On Jun 18, 2022
Laggafin:

Foolishness is when one thinks kwankwaso is more popular than Obi

You ignorance is alarming.

The voting population of Kano n Kaduna alone is more than the entire SE.

You better open your eyes and use your brain to reason, the South is just one half of Nigeria- the smaller half in fact.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by shegz24(m): 9:34am On Jun 18, 2022
brainhgeek:

Kai bros, I care o. I am a Yoruba guy rooting for Peter Obi and campaigning energetically for him but if Doyin Okupe is his vice, I beg to differ at this point. Doyin is Yoruba like me but he will ruin Peter's reputation. He has dinned with the devil and his lips are still blood red from the devil's meal.
I pray he is ousted because Peter is the only candidate I see and can vote for.

Lol say that like Peter Obi didnt just leave PDP that houses all the devils and was even seen as one of them up to the level of making him running mate to Atiku.

You guyz paint Obi as some saint meanwhile the pandora papers are still hanging on his head and the only reason he left PDP is because he knows he wont get the ticket.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by Laggafin: 10:48am On Jun 18, 2022
shegz24:

You ignorance is alarming.

The voting population of Kano n Kaduna alone is more than the entire SE.

You better open your eyes and use your brain to reason, the South is just one half of Nigeria- the smaller half in fact.
u are simply a clown.. let dem keep telling u guys lies about the South East .. now get this into your thick skull.. the Igbos are the largest ethnic group in Nigeria.. aside them occupying the entire south east.. the rest states of Nigeria.. after counting the indigenes.. they are the second largest ethnic group in all states of the fedeRation
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by dettolgel: 11:41am On Jun 18, 2022
Gwan2:

No sir, I went on a visit.

I see. I love the city but you know visiting is different from living there. That is why I am looking for someone living there before I make my move.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) / Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire / North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.