Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party (68508 Views)

"I Am Standing by The Gate": Shaibu Denied Entry Into old Office At Govt House / Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) / Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by Eastlink(m): 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kpartners:

APC that is not kindergarten, who is their VP candidate please
He will feign ignorance grin
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by buckeyemedia: 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
Eastlink:
Lol, the same failures wey dey give your APC High BP grin
Who cares about APC./PDP? only sorry for you ipobian mumus that have gone from give us Biafra or nothing, to President of the Zoo Republic in less than 3 weeks.

Emergingnation3 will agree with me on that.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by hopexter(m): 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
AntiBuhari7:
Hmmm, this election season hot!

E hot like Yoruba fish stew grin grin
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by Frigga13: 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
Oplomo:

Swear say you drink your mama breast milk when dem born you. You even sabi ya mama? grin grin

k

Is that all?
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by Frigga13: 8:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

you think you can use North to replace your ancestral land ba?

even though your people no dey think deep, still Orientating them is still the best way of reducing foolish people from that side

k
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by Echoban: 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
Eastlink:
temporary name in secrecy grin. What is he hiding?

It's not worth announcing since that's not the original occupant. Announce for what exactly??
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by Killerbag36: 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
verybadmouth:
Kindergarten Party. Them no get person to present as VP, na Okupe them start. Who dey bench?
I swear this one funny sha bt I stand with obi
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
Eastlink:
Nuhu Ribadu is a card carrying member of the APC and was recently defeated in the Adamawa Governorship primary by a lady. Obi will be foolish to pick such a person. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi on the other hand is partyless and not only has that chivarly to convince the northern elites but also the talakawas of the north west.

I think you make a very valid point here.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
erubati:

No need quoting my comments here.
U don't wanna eat what u can't smell.
Given the way all christian bodies were masturbating on the 'assumption' of a muslim-muslim ticket for APC.

I repeat, I am a Christian but I am totally against a Christian-Christian ticket for Peter Obi. So why are you pained and threatening?
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by erubati: 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

I repeat, I am a Christian but I am totally against a Christian-Christian ticket for Peter Obi. So why are you pained and threatening?
Yeah.
It really shows in ur quotes.
undecided
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by zoomzoomzoom: 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
They should allow Yemi Osibanjo become Peter Obi's vice, if they want to win elections.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by RedPill01: 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
APC and LP are just playing hide and seek games grin grin ;Donly PDP have put their place in order
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by petersos(m): 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
Trust me Obi is never a threat to APC
Eastlink:
Love this. Peter Obi's team are not smiling. Badass strategist.

Oya APC over to you. Stop waiting to see what Obi does as una don become reactionist. Always waiting for Obi to make his moves.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by okuta007: 8:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
Gwan2:
I’ve been to several countries, and trust me…the major difference between a develop society and developing or under developed society is time management. To put it clearly, the difference between Africa and the western world is time management.

If you use a digital watch, immediately you land in most first world countries, the watch automatically update to the same time with the national clock or time…no room for flimsy excuses like my watch was a bit late or slow like we have here in Africa.

I’ve ran from my home to meet a train at a train station, and missed it by just a minute beyond the departure time. I have missed a flight from Paris to Milan by just some few minutes of delay on my part. The western countries peg their salary or wages payment to time, you think they are foolish…not at all. The secret is to ensure efficiency and effectiveness. If I pay you hourly, I will ensure you are more efficient at the job I gave you because I don’t want to waste my money, not like in African that we do monthly payment, people go to work, lazy about for two weeks and put in some work or effort in the last two weeks of the month, because they will definitely be paid at the end of the month. In Western society everything understands time, people understand time, inanimate things understand time in western world.

Submission of candidates at a given time is submission at that time..no rigmarole. Why will I set a time if I know parties can fill in replaceable candidates, the aim will be defeated.

Every candidate vying for a post should have had his structure in place before buying the forms.,, change will be allowed but on exceptional grounds. That will show how serious minded people are in the change of status quo they advocate. What precedence are you setting as a political leader to time management?

This is channelled to all the political parties…Time is of essence

Obi’s case is an exception- he decamped just on the nick of time and now he got the labor party ticket by the whiskers - he must have had a VP in mind if he won the PDP primaries but what if that person is not willing to follow him to Labor Party from PDP? And even if the person followed him to LP, were there not LP structures on ground with certain individuals manning it? you can’t just bring your VP too from another party and expect to foist him or her on people you met there - it’s not done.. so trust me a lot of consultation is going on on the background
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by Tingotoe: 8:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
PresidObi:
We dont really care, we are still going to vote for Labour party in full.

What I know is that we need a northern VP for balance. But we move, get your PVC.

God bless Nigeria.
Very few northerners will vote for Labour so what exactly is your strategy for winning the election? My prediction is that Obi will come a distant third behind Tinubu and Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by PaedophileProph: 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
This is Nigeria and a Nigerian law that wasn't broken .
So what's the point , sir
Gwan2:
I’ve been to several countries, and trust me…the major difference between a develop society and developing or under developed society is time management. To put it clearly, the difference between Africa and the western world is time management.

If you use a digital watch, immediately you land in most first world countries, the watch automatically update to the same time with the national clock or time…no room for flimsy excuses like my watch was a bit late or slow like we have here in Africa.

I’ve ran from my home to meet a train at a train station, and missed it by just a minute beyond the departure time. I have missed a flight from Paris to Milan by just some few minutes of delay on my part. The western countries peg their salary or wages payment to time, you think they are foolish…not at all. The secret is to ensure efficiency and effectiveness. If I pay you hourly, I will ensure you are more efficient at the job I gave you because I don’t want to waste my money, not like in African that we do monthly payment, people go to work, lazy about for two weeks and put in some work or effort in the last two weeks of the month, because they will definitely be paid at the end of the month. In Western society everything understands time, people understand time, inanimate things understand time in western world.

Submission of candidates at a given time is submission at that time..no rigmarole. Why will I set a time if I know parties can fill in replaceable candidates, the aim will be defeated.

Every candidate vying for a post should have had his structure in place before buying the forms.,, change will be allowed but on exceptional grounds. That will show how serious minded people are in the change of status quo they advocate. What precedence are you setting as a political leader to time management?

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by nkemjacob2(m): 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
I would rather vote for LP than refurbish thievies who has put the country on sale. I am going to make bold statement with my Pvc. Also i will relocate from nigeria if peter do not win.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by Focusmind: 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
jeeqaa7:
Like for Obi
Share for Tinubu

See them! Dem don start their social media voting.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by jaxxy(m): 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
verybadmouth:
Kindergarten Party. Them no get person to present as VP, na Okupe them start. Who dey bench?

Tinubu has no vp yet oo and buhari wants nothing to do with the DOA ticket.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by nasoeb: 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
Evening, please house, who knows the address (contact office) of the labour party in Rivers State (Portharcourt). And possibly contact information. Pls this is needed very urgently. Thanks.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by plaindealer: 8:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
These are the issues the presidential candidate should have dealt with but was unable to because of gross incompetence, lack of care, lack of seriousness, and poor sense of commitment.

This is catastrophic incompetence straight out of the gate

LP shouldn't have touched Obi no matter what, now look at it, LP is now a sad joke and the sad face of incompetence and negligence.

Obi is a disaster.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by Zelenskyy(m): 8:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
Vote For Atiku - Okowa in 2023

1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by Gwan2(m): 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
PaedophileProph:
This is Nigeria and a Nigerian law that wasn't broken .
So what's the point , sir

Trust me, I’m not against Peter Obi candidacy, infact I just need one reasonable conviction in terms of security to wow me to his camp.

You said this is Nigeria and a Nigeria law wasn’t broken, and that’s the premise of my initial post. Why fix time for submission of candidates when it can be altered or replacement used. It is defeating. You see where the structure of society gets faulty?

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by alfarouq(m): 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
TheGoodJoe:
I say a Northern Muslim. Someone with strong credibility and integrity. Someone respected.

My pick,

Nuhu Ribadu.

Labour Party, think about it.

We still have an anti-corruption war we are in.

Nuhu Ribadu that lost the governorship ticket to a lady.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by shegz24(m): 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
Laggafin:
Kwankwaso is his running mate.. the deal has been sealed.. they just waiting for APC to unveil Muslim Muslim ticket.. then the real obidient party will commence fully grin

Wrong, Obi wants Kwankwaso to be his running mate but that will be foolish on Kwankwaso's part because he has even more voting supporters than Obi.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by pacesetting: 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
Election is next year my brother. PDP has already goofed by picking Okowa as VP.
zicoraads:
Only the PDP looks like they have their house in order. The APC and Labour are still playing at the playground.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by chypotenti(m): 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
verybadmouth:
E pain am....

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Tinubu APC did the same
you want to compare an already made structure to something that seems more like a quick fix,the more the tardiness from obi,the slimmer his ambitions gets

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
verybadmouth:

Your god did same, he summited a placeholder candidate too.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by seeme2(f): 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
Most valuable take on nairaland so far

Gwan2:

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by gentlegenius(m): 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
verybadmouth:
The one where be ruling party, who dem start? who dey bench?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal / Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) / Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.