Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,217 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating (33306 Views)

23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja / Men Kill Lady They Met On Facebook In Aba After Luring Her With N25k (Graphic) / Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by emmanuelbrown26: 3:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
Rest in pieces, I mean he will always rest in d pit of hell. Imagine dying doe smelly and rotten pussy, he deserves to die again

1 Like

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by erai30(m): 3:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
Go and get your PVC, you are there committing suicide. Who die, na him lose.

2 Likes

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Mikelarteta(m): 3:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
SIMP manboy. RIP.
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by muykem: 3:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
Simp IPOB member
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Konjiboii: 3:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
My main chic know say I fit fvck any girl any time any where , if she like she sef collect we both know why we remain with each other.
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Aguiyimba(m): 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
A new hell fire opened for his sake.
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by indodon(m): 4:00pm On Jun 18, 2022
Edouardinho:
Feeling suicidal too
oga this hardship wey everybody de manage.. you wan come kee yourself??

Na cheating na

2 Likes

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 4:00pm On Jun 18, 2022
Islie:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/man-jilted-by-lover-commits-suicide/
How can you waste your life for a common olosho. Poverty mentality. I can't imagine Davido now commiting sucide for a girl. Poverty and low thinking na bastard

2 Likes

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Iykopee(m): 4:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
Na small boy him be shaa. My own case na 9 yrs I dated her. She left me to marry someone else cos guy man no get job again then..
Moment she left, the door of progress came back like magic to my greatest surprise. I'm thanking heavens she left me for another guy cos now, I'm cruising on high altitude. grin

12 Likes

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Bar1941(m): 4:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
The lady was right for jilting the idiot, he wasn't a man enough.

1 Like

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by bepositive11: 4:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
You're very heartless

caesymore:
Dickless SIMP.

Waste of R.I.P.

Guys always have the dickgnity to spend what you can stand to forfeit when relationship goes sour.

a SIMPle way way to die, I pray he stays few mins in heaven before the devil notices his demise.

2 Likes

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by guru90: 4:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
Pidginwhisper:
Coward

Don't say that again....

Love is a living thing that grows every day, if u keep on feeding it.........

So , that man can't bear that pain.....

Note: Not every man gat strong heart to bear that pain.......

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by NOwazobia: 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
No RIP to waste, it's costly these days... undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Skillsnigeria: 4:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ok o
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by donem: 4:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
One less simp in this world
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Fiscus105(m): 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
5 yrs journey with a woman, u no give am belle, ordinary introduction u no do, just dey fuccck and singing same song ...I love u

U never no say, na man weh ehn ready na him woman dey marry abi.

5 Likes

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Nonyjacuzie(m): 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
Edouardinho:
Feeling suicidal too
Soro soke. Someone might be of help
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Toktee(m): 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ladies from that region don't marry for love but money... If you like ugly like OBJ or tinubu but have money you are welcome by the parents..

Betrayal run deep in their enzymes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
If only he donated his himself to his family for rituals it would have been better.

1 Like

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by donem: 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
Klington:
I fear whoever puts his trust in a woman.

These creatures have no conscience

Rip to the Simp anyways shocked cool cool
I will rather be hopeless, than put my hope on a Nigerian Woman, their love and trust is impossicant.

I do tell my Fiance on a regular that I can't put my trust on human, I expect the worst but hope for the best in our relationship.

Reason is, if the worst happens along the line, I won't be disappointed since I was expecting it already, should the best happen, I would be happy the worst didn't happen.

Win win situation for me.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by SURElee(f): 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
At 25years of age, a man commits suicide because a girl said she no do again, it simply shows he isn't even matured for life's challenges.

The parents lured the girl to arrest her for the sole action of their son. How many parents of girls who have committed suicide because they were jilted by men, have gone on to arrest those men?

Did she force feed him the poisonous substance? Okay she has been released now, let they as his parents do their worst. I even blame the Police for arresting a girl when evidence clearly showed suicide, anyway they had to make money via bail.

Your son isn't mature enough to handle life and you blame a lady. Relationship no be by force na.
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by IamMobisola(f): 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
Islie:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/man-jilted-by-lover-commits-suicide/

Arrest her for what exactly?
Did she force him to end his life? What kind of Police force do we even have in this country? angry angry
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by ecomalchemist(m): 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mumu man, instead of you to use your valuable time to make money and invest in profitable ventures that'd yield income in a few years from now, you went to kill yourself over a woman.

Idiot.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
This kind person no need to bury him dead body. Na to leave am for inside forest to decay. angry
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Kirkman: 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
On a normal day I would type RIP, but this omo ale doesn't deserve one. Just a waste of naming ceremony. Have all the fishes run out of the river? Money from the factory work that you should have used to later invest and better your life. You decided to take your life because of one useless girl..

2 Likes

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by IamMobisola(f): 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
donem:

I will rather be hopeless, than put my hope on a Nigerian Woman, their love and trust is impossicant.

I do tell my Fiance on a regular that I can't put my trust on human, I expect the worst but hope for the best in our relationship.

Reason is, if the worst happens along the line, I won't be disappointed since I was expecting it already, should the best happen, I would be happy the worst didn't happen.

Win win situation for me.

Same goes for women too, Nigerian men can't be trusted in any way.

3 Likes

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by danhans(m): 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
Foolish act,for the sake of a woman?nonsense
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by masterfactor(m): 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
God knows I can't date anyone pass 6 month, sometimes I wonder what people gain in dating for so long
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by swissgoldenpro2: 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
RIP to him
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by splendyuniQ: 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
Depression is the worst thing that can happen to any human being. The young man was a melancholic in temperament. People in this group are highly emotional. People who never suffer depression can never understand... RIP man

1 Like

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by ABANGWABOI(m): 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
MuMu Man..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsman Accidentally Stabs Colleague During Robbery Operation . Photos / How Fraudsters Use Tech To Steal Billions From Banks / Woman Stabbed To Death By Notorious Phone Thief In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.