Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating (33309 Views)

23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja / Men Kill Lady They Met On Facebook In Aba After Luring Her With N25k (Graphic) / Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by LadyTara(f): 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
splendyuniQ:
Depression is the worst thing that can happen to any human being. The young man was a melancholic in temperament. People in this group are highly emotional. People who never suffer depression can never understand... RIP man
Some set of people are more susceptible to depression than others. I wonder if it's predestined or a chemical reaction or diet or something.

Personally I don't blame the lady, if marriage is the end goal a five years relationship with no head way in sight should be ended . Women don't have the luxury of time like men.

Back to the depression, people need to know more about trauma releasing excercises and ways to get out of dark places in their head. Getting rid of that overwhelming feeling is possible.
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Jman06(m): 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
To all of you cussing at the poor lad, remember we're differently wired by nature! Some people have weak hearts by nature.

He should have managed it better by opening up to many people in his circle and get helped to overcome the heartbreak

RIP to the guy!
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Electrochemistry(m): 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
guru90:

Don't say that again....

Love is a living thing that grows every day, if u keep on feeding it.........

So , that man can't bear that pain.....

Note: Not every man gat strong heart to bear that pain.......

. God bless you!
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Munzy14(m): 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
GUNITGuy:

I hate it when people tell men to develop themselves just because of bitches its the worst simping advice .......
Develop yourself to be useful to the society and your family ....Stop trying to develop yourself because any woman ..

Such naughty advices given to men hoping to buy the Loyalty of a Nigerian woman bring about this issue of Suicide from men after finding out that it's not about development But self-love ...

She jumps to the next mouth watering offer for some other reasons.....
Men 20-29yrs at that age barely know how to handle heart+break
From where did you see men develope themselves for women? Even though you are pretending it isn't about that most times.

All this online Jim Iyke and offline Tony umez guys sef... lipsrsealed

A developed man is useful to anyone he comes across...

Take this your misguided wannabe redpill comment to the joke section..

The most Important thing is developing oneself...Whosoever they are doing it for is and will never be your business.

My comment addressed the topic of the thread...How you choose to assimilate after reading is a case between you and how developed your brain functions.. lipsrsealed
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by ultimateprof: 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
May God punish any man that will die because of woman and the ones that have died because of women, Amen!
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Lepon02: 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
Oponu ayirada.... killed himself because of a woman? smh
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Emmanuel909090: 6:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
Strong man. Finally found peace.
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Ara21(f): 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
anonymuz:
Because of a woman...they only thing women are useful for is child bearing. Aside that...the rest is opposite of useful.

Women are not useful and one of your gender just took his own life because of a woman, think again. Nigeria police sef, why arrest the girl, was she the one who asked him to kill himself or is it by force to love someone. Women full everywhere why must you die for one. RIP to the man.

1 Like

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Mrpreshy1: 6:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
Bleiz:
Weak men everywhere
no be lie

1 Like

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by GUNITGuy: 6:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
Munzy14:

From where did you see men develope themselves for women? Even though you are pretending it isn't about that most times.

All this online Jim Iyke and offline Tony umez guys sef... lipsrsealed

A developed man is useful to anyone he comes across...

Take this your misguided wannabe redpill comment to the joke section..

The most Important thing is developing oneself...Whosoever they are doing it for is and will never be your business.

My comment addressed the topic of the thread...How you choose to assimilate after reading is a case between you and how developed your brain functions.. lipsrsealed

I Know your kind .... Continue to develop yourself for woman because that's your purpose in life don't worry when you comit suicide for their matter .....
You are going to be remembered woman-hero ....

The man who developed himself for women that don't give a hoot about him
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Munzy14(m): 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
GUNITGuy:

I Know your kind .... Continue to develop yourself for woman because that's your purpose in life don't worry when you comit suicide for their matter .....
You are going to be remembered woman-hero ....

The man who developed himself for women that don't give a hoot about him
Lmao...

Online Jim Iyke sef...

I might be the pill you swallowed.. grin

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Lastmankc(m): 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
That is one of the reasons I bang different pussies with annoyance and aggression.If not because of God and my morals,I would have been banging married women that do flock around me.Be wary of any animal that bleed for 4days without dying.

2 Likes

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 7:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
No sense, stupid guy.
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Urpon1987: 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
Another weakly simp has lost his life in the of a percuss
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
Killerbag36:
To save ur sef from this spend less on that bitch instead allow them spend on you i can't remember wen last I took a girl out yet I've 4 girlfriend nd guess wat they both know themselves they both can't cheat they always tell me they love me its no joke I don't spend on women wen u spend ur life savings on them if they see another mugu them go say them no do again u go wan die bt wen u no spend at all on them aside transport to come see u you go get peace of mind cus u no spend shishi only the true players that will understand the secret of v people.
Oh well rip love can happen to only fools

I don't know you but I would find you one day and I would buy you beer. ..
Na Man you be Bro..
Personally,I can relate with everything you said...
Got em on rotation and don't spend Shi Shi..

Let them lover boys continue spending.. after the spending comes the Wailings...

2 Likes

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by obalmartin(f): 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
Chai!! Dike has gone.
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by greatefa1011(m): 9:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
The boy is a Minor in reasoning.
That's just the reason he did this.
I pry for all parents including myself may our labour never be a wasted effort. Amen
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by OtvnaijaNews(f): 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
Don’t forget to like � and subscribe �

Woli Agba Vex Beyond Normal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMIXe7gLBNE
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by tonididdy(m): 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
It hurts sha
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Tayorshd2(m): 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
Waste product of all time grin
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by anonymuz(m): 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ara21:

Women are not useful and one of your gender just took his own life because of a woman, think again. Nigeria police sef, why arrest the girl, was she the one who asked him to kill himself or is it by force to love someone. Women full everywhere why must you die for one. RIP to the man.
hmmnn
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by olibeans: 1:08am On Jun 19, 2022
Lilly livered idiot..

Taking your life for kpekus wey anoda nigger knack finish, another one go knack.

A whole Aba.
No wonder Fulani terrorists are overrunning Igbo lands. Men are no more.
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by dragunov: 2:11am On Jun 19, 2022
Islie:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/man-jilted-by-lover-commits-suicide/

Nigeria Police and bullshi.t. They had to arrest the girl for jilting the guy. Imagine. Did she poison him? Nigeria Police is just full of thugs.
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by legionISproteus: 2:22am On Jun 19, 2022
biridon:
May his soul rot in hell.. sad

I'm sorry to break it to you buddy, there's no such thing as hell

Makowonda:
The girl was arrested?Released on bail the next day?Did I really understand what I just read?
What you actually read is that police came to collect some people's money

Killerbag36:

Depression its real nd its a mental disorder.
And its more crippling cus its take time to manifest
The heart break might has elevated the Depression

This is very true.

olibeans:
Lilly livered idiot..

Taking your life for kpekus wey anoda nigger knack finish, another one go knack.

A whole Aba.
No wonder Fulani terrorists are overrunning Igbo lands. Men are no more.
cheesy
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by BBBricks: 6:26am On Jun 19, 2022
Vagi.na people
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Aaron12(m): 8:03am On Jun 19, 2022
anonymuz:
Because of a woman...they only thing women are useful for is child bearing. Aside that...the rest is opposite of useful.
Alaye I agree with you on this, they are not useful at all

1 Like

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by 7arrows: 8:38am On Jun 19, 2022
Asianjollof007:
Tf is happening these days?

Omo ale, while your fellow guys dey hustle to make money to impress their parents you dey kill yourself because of one useless girl.

One spanner lost. Na him sabi o.
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by caesymore(m): 9:40am On Jun 19, 2022
bepositive11:
You're very heartless

So I should Clap for a young fool that took his life over and over used pussy. You must be a Simpleton too.
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by riczy(m): 11:03am On Jun 19, 2022
Na person mumu like this, even with d hardship bubu brought, jux believe me life is still Sweet, ending ur life becox of vagina shocked oga u be goat even for ur next life!
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Verifiedsoul88(m): 11:39am On Jun 19, 2022
Yes it does, the heart is very stupid.
When someone is in love they do some crazy things that when they fall out of love they will become ashamed of theirselves and end up being in regret.

Sheistoopretty:
Do things like this really happen? undecided embarassed
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by bepositive11: 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
caesymore:

So I should Clap for a young fool that took his life over and over used pussy. You must be a Simpleton too.

Do you have the ability to be vulnerable enough to emotionally bond with another human being? Talkless of a woman?

If to you the value of a woman boils down to her private part, just don't say anything at all. You're a very disrespectful human being
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by 7lives: 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
donem:

You are quiet correct Sir, but me personally I thank God for creating me this way, am not bragging no girl can break my heart.

Infact am heartless, I was an ardent Gambler from for over 15 years, I have seen things, though I no longer gamble again, I am emotionless, if my heart could be broken, would have been long dead by now.

Hard way is the only way.
Learn to love yourself, it is the greatest love of all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsman Accidentally Stabs Colleague During Robbery Operation . Photos / Gay Pastor Ezuma Chizemdere Attempts To Molest Suspect In Cell / Woman Stabbed To Death By Notorious Phone Thief In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.