Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating (33311 Views)

23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja / Men Kill Lady They Met On Facebook In Aba After Luring Her With N25k (Graphic) / Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by donem: 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
guru90:

Don't say that again....

Love is a living thing that grows every day, if u keep on feeding it.........

So , that man can't bear that pain.....

Note: Not every man gat strong heart to bear that pain.......

You are quiet correct Sir, but me personally I thank God for creating me this way, am not bragging no girl can break my heart.

Infact am heartless, I was an ardent Gambler from for over 15 years, I have seen things, though I no longer gamble again, I am emotionless, if my heart could be broken, would have been long dead by now.

2 Likes

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by We4all: 4:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
Killerbag36:
To save ur sef from this spend less on that bitch instead allow them spend on you i can't remember wen last I took a girl out yet I've 4 girlfriend nd guess wat they both know themselves they both can't cheat they always tell me they love me its no joke I don't spend on women wen u spend ur life savings on them if they see another mugu them go say them no do again u go wan die bt wen u no spend at all on them aside transport to come see u you go get peace of mind cus u no spend shishi only the true players that will understand the secret of v people.
Oh well rip love can happen to only fools

You have four classless mumu girlfriends and you’re celebrating. From your way of writing, no girl with class would want to be with some like you.

3 Likes

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by jaxxy(m): 4:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
Klington:
I fear whoever puts his trust in a woman.

These creatures have no conscience

Rip to the Simp anyways shocked cool cool

People should understand dating doesn't always lead to marriage and if u date for long it's a gamble and u should be prepared for a win or lose.
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by donem: 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
IamMobisola:

Same goes for women too, Nigerian men can't be trusted in any way.
Nothing like trust, if trust the, Water no for the boil fish�= According to Erigga.
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by jojothaiv(m): 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
To the dead, Sai watarana.

Some of the 'if it goes both ways' motivational talkers wouldn't be found here.
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Killerbag36: 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
We4all:

You have four classless mumu girlfriends and you’re celebrating. From your way of writing, no girl with class would want to be with some like you.

So ur mom has no class cus she my third girlfriend why insulting ur mom in a public forum thats bad of you don't worry I will come to the house today I've screenshot of proof.
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Udemzy05: 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
Chai
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by chatinent: 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
We date, you leave me, I eat lunch, I date again, we go, I go, you go. Am I to go down? No, I'm not.

4 Likes

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Kajaard: 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
Good riddance.

The world needs less weak men. Nonsense.
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Impregnablefolk: 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
SURElee:
At 25years of age, a man commits suicide because a girl said she no do again, it simply shows he isn't even matured for life's challenges.

The parents lured the girl to arrest her for the sole action of their son. How many parents of girls who have committed suicide because they were jilted by men, have gone on to arrest those men?

Did she force feed him the poisonous substance? Okay she has been released now, let they as his parents do their worst. I even blame the Police for arresting a girl when evidence clearly showed suicide, anyway they had to make money via bail.

Your son isn't mature enough to handle life and you blame a lady. Relationship no be by force na.
Ur ignorance is illustrious n ur illiteracy is impeccable!
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Rivguydee(m): 4:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
That’s why I encourage many heartbreaks as a growing up teen. E go make ya heart strong kakaraka
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Munzy14(m): 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
It's a pity.... lipsrsealed

A lady choses potential over love..

But a man invest in love over potential and self development.

In the end, she will date who she like and marry a man with potentials.

Men!!!! Develope yourselves...The right one will be there whenever you are ready.

If this factory worker had invest more in his self development, he wouldn't go to this length when the lady moved to planB...

Too many decent and well trained good ladies out there...For a fool to kill himself because of one charlatan.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
Factory worker hmm, wetin e go dey find with owerri girl.
What fellowship hath light with darkness?
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Zelenskyy(m): 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
This country na real cruise...

Why on Earth would they arrest the girl for what she knows nothing about ?

Guyman took his life voluntarily because he felt there are no other worthy Kpekus out there ...

Kindly leave the girl alone...

RIP to the Simp ...

1 Like

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by biridon(m): 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
May his soul rot in hell.. sad

1 Like

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by koyyess: 5:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
One red piller gone.

These weak negroes can't just do without females. That's why they visit #50 brothels everyday cause those are the type of females that can manage their mouth odor.

See as e wan put the girl for trouble now. More reason to stay away from broke things.

1 Like

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by toujurs: 5:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
Na mumu dey please woman, E come be abia state girl. grin. Very selfish and toxic girls full abia state.

1 Like

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Zony94: 5:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
What a sad story ,how can you commit suicide because one girl left you, it is sin .If a lover leaves you , another lover will discover you. I can NEVER kill myself even if l discover my children are from another man . Meanwhile if you are in love always remember unexpected so never love as mumu
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Makowonda: 5:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
The girl was arrested?Released on bail the next day?Did I really understand what I just read?
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Ebymyk(m): 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
anonymuz:
Because of a woman...they only thing women are useful for is child bearing. Aside that...the rest is opposite of useful.
kai.. As in bah... I have decided not to take this gender seriously anymore, no woman, no cry, e get why bob marley � that song...

2 Likes

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by obotematics: 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
Most respect to the dead but why?
Why? Why?
Why? Why? ��������������������������
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Killerbag36: 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
NOwazobia:
No RIP to waste, it's costly these days... undecided

This one weak me grin
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Ebymyk(m): 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
Wise man said No matter how much you love a woman, never show her, keep it to yourself and watch her... The day you love woman pass yourself, you dig your own grave... This is for matured minds.. Not for everybody..

5 Likes

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Prettychild(f): 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
Promoter2:
Ehya. RIP. We move.

Learn to control your emotions. Bill Gates and him wife divorce, Chioma and Davido get issues even after all the love.

No carry woman for head, no carry man for head.
Yes you are right but it’s easier said than done

1 Like

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by GUNITGuy: 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
See as everyone dey blame the man .....of it were to be a woman that comit suicide because the American man that came from abroad promising her marriage married her best friend in an elaborate wedding.....
Men are scum crew go full here
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Killerbag36: 5:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
splendyuniQ:
Depression is the worst thing that can happen to any human being. The young man was a melancholic in temperament. People in this group are highly emotional. People who never suffer depression can never understand... RIP man

Depression its real nd its a mental disorder.
And its more crippling cus its take time to manifest
The heart break might has elevated the Depression

1 Like

Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by Bbbw: 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
grin
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by kals4luv990(m): 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
SIMPs are a CURSE from the devil..tuahhh
Re: Man Jilted By Lover Commits Suicide In Aba After 5 Years Of Dating by GUNITGuy: 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
Munzy14:
It's a pity.... lipsrsealed

A lady choses potential over love..

But a man invest in love over potential and self development.

In the end, she will date who she like and marry a man with potentials.

Men!!!! Develope yourselves...The right one will be there whenever you are ready.

If this factory worker had invest more in his self development, he wouldn't go to this length when the lady moved to planB...

Too many decent and well trained good ladies out there...For a fool to kill himself because of one charlatan.. undecided
I hate it when people tell men to develop themselves just because of bitches its the worst simping advice .......
Develop yourself to be useful to the society and your family ....Stop trying to develop yourself because any woman ..

Such naughty advices given to men hoping to buy the Loyalty of a Nigerian woman bring about this issue of Suicide from men after finding out that it's not about development But self-love ...

She jumps to the next mouth watering offer for some other reasons.....
Men 20-29yrs at that age barely know how to handle heart+break

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Stabbed To Death By Notorious Phone Thief In Abuja / How Fraudsters Use Tech To Steal Billions From Banks / Solomon Derikoma Is Dead! Naval Officer Found Dead In His Apartment In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.