Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? (25965 Views)

What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? / One Injured As Fulani Clan Clashes Over Who Inherits Family Head’s Widow / What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by blingxx(m): 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
My anger issues,my introvertion .. I'm known for not talking much but I get angry easily .

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Mryacks: 4:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
Beebah2000:
I am too shy in public embarassed
I dey hardly tell people my mind, I go stay dey look but my mind dey rap. grin
And I think too much. Jeez..... sad

Gbam..
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by vincentjk(m): 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
I pray and hope they won't stammer at intervals like I do, not a trait tho just that I was influenced at younger age.

Make dem node too too price things like me, I dey price things sote people dey look me dey wonder grin

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
My flexing and temperament.
I pray they dont.
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by dododawa1: 4:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
My children should copy all my ways be me.
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
Nothing , just want the will of God been done in their lives.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by merits(m): 4:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
AL QURAN THE HOLY BOOK OF ALLAH.

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by lavenjcrown(m): 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
Are u a Virgo ♍️ person?
Beebah2000:

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by lavenjcrown(m): 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
What about it? Can we see ur face?
CreepyBlackpool:
My face.

I pray they don't inherit my face
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Sirmuel1(m): 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
KiNg0G:
I'm not friendly

People who don't even Know me just the sight of me they always conclude I have 2much pride and ego.
The way I walk and the way I seclude myself from people sometimes adds to it, I don't really blame them.
If you don't talk to me, I won't talk to you
I have stayed in my street for 7years now, they are about 3 neighbors I see everyday but not for once have we Said hello to each other.
They stare I stare
They walk pass, I walked pass

My spirit select's people too much, making me come of to them as been prideful.
Don't get me wrong I'm an extrovert, nice, bold And welcoming to strangers but hardly will you see me bring myself to you first.

I won't want my children to inherit this from me.

So what's yours?

Seun
Lalasticlala

This is me
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by starstunna1313(m): 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
KiNg0G:
I'm not friendly

People who don't even Know me just the sight of me they always conclude I have 2much pride and ego.
The way I walk and the way I seclude myself from people sometimes adds to it, I don't really blame them.
I have stayed in my street for 7years now, they are about 3 neighbors I see everyday but not for once have we Said hello to each other.
They stare I stare

Don't get me wrong I'm an extrovert, nice, bold And welcoming to strangers but hardly will you see me bring myself to you first.

So what's yours?

Seun
Lalasticlala

Always smiling and be happy. People always have this first impression of me that I am not serious. Until the person starts working with me that I get to prove that I am a very serious minded person. I am always faced with the question, [/b]WHY ARE YOU TOO SERIOUS WITH WORK AND STILL BE SMILING?. AND YOUR SMILE MAKES YOU LOOK UNSERIOUS [b][b][/b]

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Kooldame: 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
CreepyBlackpool:

Let's just say they'll have a really hard time finding anybody to date or marry if they inherit this face
That's not true,when mercy locate them theirs will be different stories,I have seen different spouses whose looks are opposite yet with blissful marriages
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by seanwilliam(m): 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
Anger.
I get mad easily and I get bad mouth , if you’re not Patience u no fit be my friend cos I sabi abuse..

I don’t want my children to inherit that . I’m trying to change as I make constant effort.

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by 1Sharon(f): 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
ppogba:

Truth is, whatever it is that people are perceiving or presuming that you are, there is an element of it in you. Even if it is 2%. What is now left is For you to get that out of your life. Especially if it is not a good attitude.

I will not argue psychology but and extrovert who waits for people to come to him first and has never had anything to do with neighbors of 7 years is to say the least somehow.

He isn't an extrovert.
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by JDJ4: 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
I'm too soft and I don't like it. People are really taking the advantage of this to deal with me.
I inherited this from my mother and I don't want my children to inherit it from me too.
And also introvert.
I'm just a damn quite type, I easily pity someone even though the person is treating me badly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Kooldame: 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
What I don't want my children to inherit from me is my stature.I'm tall slim but with a young look.Ppl younger than me don't respect me they think they are older or we are mates.
I greet ppl a lot.I don't know how to adjust, I'm too friendly.I want to keep to myself and be a bit unfriendly

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
lavenjcrown:
Are u a Virgo ♍️ person?
No.
Pisces ♓

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Allisgud: 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
Not bad,but I know every of my attitude is programmed in me for a reason
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Kooldame: 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
seanwilliam:
Anger.
I get mad easily and I get bad mouth , if you’re not Patience u no fit be my friend cos I sabi abuse..

I don’t want my children to inherit that . I’m trying to change as I make constant effort.
It is good to have this kind of character if you are a woman this will chase backbiters

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by kenzysmith: 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ashawo quater

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
I don't them to inherit my good heart that much
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Munzy14(m): 5:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
Beebah2000:

But you are loud online...grin

I know for real, most online warriors go be like ice water in reality.. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by seanwilliam(m): 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kooldame:

It is good to have this kind of character if you are a woman this will chase backbiters

lol .
If you see where I Dey abuse person ehn, u go think say I be woman . More so if I’m angry , I fit talk anything.. I really hate how i feel afterwards .

But I no sabi fight sha, and I no like wahala and stress grin

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by LINTUNE(m): 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
KiNg0G:
I'm not friendly

They stare I stare

So what's yours?

Seun
Lalasticlala
I'm just like u OP..infact I believe I can do away with anyone, that is, even if we are very close, if u messup with me, I will turn u to a complete stranger in my mind...u know that ability to forget someone so dear to u before and not feel guilty at all, that's the kind of attitude I possess...it's not really malice cos , i can still greet u howfar, looking at u eye to eye , without feeling a thing, just like a total stranger, then i move..my mumsi don tell me say na obi akpor I get but it's not really that...

6 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by 40fy: 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2022

**Skibo!!

**Nail biting!! Not really a good thing, I tell you!!

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Munzy14(m): 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
Richy4:
smiley This thread is just a soul searching one that makes one revisits his or her character traits...

Consciousness is my problem... I am too aware of people's plight..I put myself in their shoes a lot... Don't ever call me for anything that has to do with bargain because once the client starts talking about his or her life history, I might sale a house for 50 Naira just to make them comfortable.. embarassed

I would really want my children to be more daring not too ruthless in their dealings with people but audacious.. I guess u know what I mean.. embarassed
You have similar traits with my Dad...At a time I told him Dad you are best when employed and paid...

Business is not for him..He will kuku give out capital to the emotional manipulators.. grin

And this kind of people when they notice your weakness, they will exploit you. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Munzy14(m): 5:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
CreepyBlackpool:

Let's just say they'll have a really hard time finding anybody to date or marry if they inherit this face
A combo of oshomole and OBJ.... grin grin

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Ijaya123: 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
Richy4:
smiley This thread is just a soul searching one that makes one revisits his or her character traits...

Consciousness is my problem... I am too aware of people's plight..I put myself in their shoes a lot... Don't ever call me for anything that has to do with bargain because once the client starts talking about his or her life history, I might sale a house for 50 Naira just to make them comfortable.. embarassed

I would really want my children to be more daring not too ruthless in their dealings with people but audacious.. I guess u know what I mean.. embarassed

Babes will easily have their way with you i that case. grin grin grin

UyaiIncomparabl:
If I ever have kids in the future, I wouldn't want them to be defiant like me.

2. Strong-will/Stubbornness

3. Hard-heartedness. (I can make decisions without looking back). I mean, I can be VERY mean and vindictive if you hurt me or the one I love. I can take years to get back at you.
4. Unfriendliness.

5. My liberal attitude.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around this, how can someone who possesses the first 4 attitudesalso have liberal attitude? They don't seem to go together.
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by B2K4LUV(m): 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
Omo so no be only me dey this table, just umagine I'm even an entrepreneur sometimes i offer services without profit its annoying. I even need help with strong heart.
post=113912260:

Okay, that is understandable.
Good thread.

Ours is we don't have the ability/will to say no to people.
We bend ourselves backwards just to make people happy, sometimes to our detriment.
We don't know if this is a good or not so good trait to pray the children inherit.
So help us God!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by moses93(m): 5:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
ALCOHOL

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by samonak(m): 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
My lackadaisical attitude to things. Usually don't take things, especially investment very serious.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Munzy14(m): 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
Acidosis:

It cant be that bad. Beauty is beyond the physical outlook.
No be for Obaseki or oshomole face o grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Man Kicked Out His Parents’ House By Wife To Make Way For Her Boyfriend / Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... / Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.