Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? (17438 Views)

Tinubu Old Age Plus Sickness And Other Matters Arising. / Igbos Voted For 73 Year Old Atiku But They Are Calling 70 yr old Tinubu 'Old' / WTO: Okonjo-iweala Testament Of Buhari's Passion For Integrity - Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by SonOfAbakaliki: 10:12am On Jun 18, 2022
Here in Abakaliki, under the leadership of our great Dave Umahi, we remain committed to the BAT agenda

Francis Nwifuru 2023

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by Voiceofthestree: 10:12am On Jun 18, 2022
lavewa2379:
Gfh
God punish you scammer get a better job
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by Kingpele(m): 10:12am On Jun 18, 2022
Shameless man
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 18, 2022
PresidObi:
Tinubu is a very blessed man. We thank him for all his achievements which is uncommon. We also use this opportunity to beg him to go out on a high, to stop trying to rubbish all his life work in his quest to be president after the disastrous outing of the man he actively promoted to be president.

That experience alone has left a south taste in our mouths and convinced us the youths that very old people have no business trying to rule a country in the development stages like Nigeria.

We urge Tinubu to step down so that younger men can rescue this country.

Thank you Sir.

He I a curse to our generation..

He will soon meet his ancestors..

Cos he is always pooing endlessly
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:13am On Jun 18, 2022
Let me begin by addressing the question of who is a youth. A youth is defined as a young person who has not yet reached adulthood and refers to the time period before becoming an adult. For statistical purposes, the United Nations defines "youth" as people between the ages of 15 and 24, without regard to other Member States' definitions.

So, when I see my peers in their forties saying I am a youth and those in their fifties shouting Give youth a Chance, I wonder which concept of youth they are referring to: the 15- to 24-year-olds or the 40- to 50-year-olds.

So, if adults can call themselves youths, what do you think people in their sixties and seventies will say? I always tell people that hypocrisy runs through our blood because we tend to break the same standards we preach about so strongly. We pretend to be younger by claiming to be YOUTHS, but you don't want the elderly to claim theirs.

Now, critics argue that Tinubu is too old to run for president and should instead rest and give the youths a chance. Again, the word youth comes up; I'm not sure if they mean that we should hand it on to someone in his late twenties or early thirties; I'm still perplexed by their use of the word youth. As long as they misuse the term "youth," it will have an impact on the elders, turning them into young adults. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by Mrsimpleworld: 10:15am On Jun 18, 2022
Thanks Mr Tinubu, but the question is; DONT YOU WANT NIGERIANS TO BE OBEDIENT?

Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by Alawode01(m): 10:16am On Jun 18, 2022
Age isn't a barrier in governance, experience that is matter most, been a youth doesn't guarantee good performances

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by Ratty404(m): 10:17am On Jun 18, 2022
adioolayi:
Too much noise about Tinubu, Atiku, Obi..

It's clear , Peter Obi takes the lead online..

Now, let's take censor of REAL VOTERS

If you know you have PVC and You will travel to your polling unit on election Day, no matter how inconvenient it is...Click Share

If you know you can't sacrifice and as a fact you are not ready for the rigour of getting PVC and you can't even do any wahala for any politician ..Click Like

1 Like

Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by Olastep1(m): 10:19am On Jun 18, 2022
Rubbish article
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by azpekuliar: 10:19am On Jun 18, 2022
While countries with trillion dollar economies are electing youth to lead their economies into the future such as

US - J.F. Kennedy (43), Bill Clinton (43), Obama (46)
France - Macron (39)
Canada - Trudeau (43)
New Zealand - Jacinda Ardern (37)

African countries with meagre million dollar economies are electing septuagenarians and octogenarians (some with clearly visible health challenges) on wheelchairs, walking sticks or cannot even hold a flag to lead their economies to their graves e.g Mugabe, Paul Biya, Museveni, Buhari, Ali Bongo, Tinubu etc...and you want development. Oya begin the development make we see na.
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by Bravetunde: 10:20am On Jun 18, 2022
U guys are really fighting dirty.
Now it is to quote Bible for the occulltitt man grin cheesy grin grin
Any Southerner,middle Beltans or northerner that vote a Muslim Muslim ticket should just be ready to be killedd by these foolanis herdsmen.
Now there is a Christian vp see how they are slaughteringg people talk more a fake Yoruba Muslim that arsse lick his masters and a real Muslim vp.
If you love your life you better vote Peter obi or atiku.
Also theivenubu is so old the diapers he is wearing can no longer contain his pee and poo poo grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy.
Oldd theivve cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 10:20am On Jun 18, 2022
post=113915257:
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by Bravetunde: 10:21am On Jun 18, 2022
Alawode01:
Age isn't a barrier in governance, experience that is matter most, been a youth doesn't guarantee good performances
Says a fakee Yoruba Muslim.
But if he is from other tribe,age will matter.
See how tribalistic you are.
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 10:21am On Jun 18, 2022
post=113915037:
Our Holy Book tells us that :

When a man’s ways please the LORD, he makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.

Proverb 16 : 7

We Rise.
Dear Nigerians as we're about to make another life decision that will make or mar us in the next 8 years or more, let's remember to make the right one.
after 8 years of misrule, I think we deserve a break from bad governance, deceitful politicians that thinks they can buy their way to power and hold us ransom for the next 8 years.
like I always say, suffering knows no tribe or religion but these politicians have made tribalism and religious sentiments take away our sense of reasoning.
no politician is a real Christian or Muslim because they're thieves and criminals which both religion condemns.
but they use this act to hold us to ransom every election making us to make bad decisions based on tribalism and religion sentiments each election period.
for example, Buhari is a Northerner but his misrule has affected all region he rules and I think the north are even the biggest victims of his misrules and incompetency.
Another election is here and they have rolled out their usual tribalism card to enslave us yet again.
but this time around we must resist them.
we're majority and I believe we can resist their few paid miscreants.
most of these urchins are based abroad where things works but they keep forcing incompetence on us just for their selfish interests or ego.
while I understand our diversity and need for power rotation, I also believe that there are gems in every tribe and it's the tribe's duty to produce that gem because we all will suffer the consequences if things goes south.
Nigeria is not a harlot that corrupt politicians can take TURNS in banging especially from the notorious desperate corrupt one screaming " MY TURN " like he can't wait to have his way.
it's our job to resist them.
we have to get this right.
the ruling party Apc has failed us
we cannot re-enforce failure.
let's shun tribalism and do the right thing.
God bless us all.

Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by bigdammyj: 10:22am On Jun 18, 2022
Reading...
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by CheapHomes1: 10:26am On Jun 18, 2022
Honor10:
Tinubu is our president in 2023.

Haters keep complaining of Tinubu weakness, yet he visited all the states at least five more than other contestants before the APC primary, he won the primary and immediately start visiting his opponents one by one for reconciliation, he was in Ekiti few days ago to join the campaign train of APC.

How many so young people can do that, being in 2 or 3 States same day continually?

I even saw some retards posting that if your presidential candidate should run 100m race, you should votes for who should win, are they going to be running in Aso rock? If that's the case then Usain bolt will be a better fit for Presidency.

I will vote for a past governor with a template, that's why everyone is going to Lagos today, for some people they don't succeed in their family until they get to that Lagos, yet they dedicated their useless life castigating and attacking people who work tirelessly to make it so.

Someone want to becoming president yet his home state in Anambra is boiling, news of endless Killings and terrorist attack,you want to bring security to Nigeria, yet your home state which you were once a governor is nothing to write about, people are fleeing daily to another state.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is my candidate for 2023, I will campaign and vote for him.
And by God's grace to the anguish and dissapointment of children of hate he will be swear in as our president in 2023.

To those nonentities, that will quote me to say is because Lagos has money, Delta State received the highest allocation in Nigeria, yet the state is useless and hopeless, nothing to write about.

Jagaban for a reason.

Asiwaju of Nigeria 2023 in Jesus name.

What is the template that Tinubu has?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by Mirawonder007(m): 10:28am On Jun 18, 2022
But Jesus na 30 years when he started his ministration
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by CheapHomes1: 10:28am On Jun 18, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
Dear Nigerians as we're about to make another life decision that will make or mar us in the next 8 years or more, let's remember to make the right one.
after 8 years of misrule, I think we deserve a break from bad governance, deceitful politicians that thinks they can buy their way to power and hold us ransom for the next 8 years.
like I always say, suffering knows no tribe or religion but these politicians have made tribalism and religious sentiments take away our sense of reasoning.
no politician is a real Christian or Muslim because they're thieves and criminals which both religion condemns.
but they use this act to hold us to ransom every election making us to make bad decisions based on tribalism and religion sentiments each election period.
for example, Buhari is a Northerner but his misrule has affected all region he rules and I think the north are even the biggest victims of his misrules and incompetency.
Another election is here and they have rolled out their usual tribalism card to enslave us yet again.
but this time around we must resist them.
we're majority and I believe we can resist their few paid miscreants.
most of these urchins are based abroad where things works but they keep forcing incompetence on us just for their selfish interests or ego.
while I understand our diversity and need for power rotation, I also believe that there are gems in every tribe and it's the tribe's duty to produce that gem because we all will suffer the consequences if things goes south.
Nigeria is not a harlot that corrupt politicians can take TURNS in banging especially from the notorious desperate corrupt one screaming " MY TURN " like he can't wait to have his way.
it's our job to resist them.
we have to get this right.
the ruling party Apc has failed us
we cannot re-enforce failure.
let's shun tribalism and do the right thing.
God bless us all.

God bless you too. I hope can learn a thing or two from your write up on the downside of sycophancy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by xesih91830: 10:29am On Jun 18, 2022
Hdg

Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by CheapHomes1: 10:30am On Jun 18, 2022
Alawode01:

Are you referring to Tinubus experience?
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by nedekid: 10:30am On Jun 18, 2022
PresidObi:
Tinubu is a very blessed man. We thank him for all his achievements which is uncommon. We also use this opportunity to beg him to go out on a high, to stop trying to rubbish all his life work in his quest to be president after the disastrous outing of the man he actively promoted to be president.

That experience alone has left a south taste in our mouths and convinced us the youths that very old people have no business trying to rule a country in the development stages like Nigeria.

Thank you Sir.
Well said.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by Obainomilano: 10:30am On Jun 18, 2022
AnambraPrince:
PDP supporters are chronic hypocrites. Atiku is 75 years old but Tinubu that is 70 years old is the one they criticize day and night.

Tinubu toured the length and width of this country meeting with delegates and soliciting for votes. His is fit and agile, he is mobile, active and very well doing. He is full of life and energy. Tinubu is not only campaigning for himself but also campaigning for others. He is campaigning for APC candidates in Ekiti and Osun presently.

He doesn't delegate people to represent him, he goes by himself, interacting with his grassroots followers directly on podiums and campaign grounds, visits party members and traditional elders. He is just like Donald Trump, old men with young boy zeal, energy and discipline.

But someone should tell us how many states and cities did Atiku visit for delegates campaign before PDP primaries? Has he stepped in Osun to support PDP candidate Adeleke? He doesn't have the energy. He has been relaxing in Dubai for years and only shows up when presidential elections are around the corner.

What about Peter Obi zombies? They are even worst than Atiku supporters. They are social media bandits. They always lie Tinubu is too old and too sick as a 70year old man. But less than 4 years ago, these same hypocrites were overwhelmingly campaigning for a 71 yr old Atiku, all because Obi was his VP. They never said Atiku was too old or sick, despite the fact that Atiku shuttles abroad for medical treatment. Obi supporters are just a bunch of tribalistic igbos and when detribalized igbos like me confront them with truths and facts, all they can do is wail till eternity.

Tinubu is going to be sworn in as Nigeria president by May 29, 2023. Anyone who thinks he is too old or too sick should shove his miserable thoughts down the sink because nobody cares about your misery undecided
..if you are not in misery you will not mention obi who is not a topic in this thread but because you are scared your slave master is about to be history and Victory is coming for the youths..you and your evil partners are angry that liberation is coming but you can't do nothing about it ... remember I said nothing...
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by Theunbothered: 10:31am On Jun 18, 2022
Jagabandits are desperate to to force another 8 years of Buhari on us in the form of Tinubu.
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:31am On Jun 18, 2022
AnambraPrince:
PDP supporters are chronic hypocrites. Atiku is 75 years old but Tinubu that is 70 years old is the one they criticize day and night.

Tinubu toured the length and width of this country meeting with delegates and soliciting for votes. His is fit and agile, he is mobile, active and very well doing. He is full of life and energy. Tinubu is not only campaigning for himself but also campaigning for others. He is campaigning for APC candidates in Ekiti and Osun presently.

He doesn't delegate people to represent him, he goes by himself, interacting with his grassroots followers directly on podiums and campaign grounds, visits party members and traditional elders. He is just like Donald Trump, old men with young boy zeal, energy and discipline.

But someone should tell us how many states and cities did Atiku visit for delegates campaign before PDP primaries? Has he stepped in Osun to support PDP candidate Adeleke? He doesn't have the energy. He has been relaxing in Dubai for years and only shows up when presidential elections are around the corner.

What about Peter Obi zombies? They are even worst than Atiku supporters. They are social media bandits. They always lie Tinubu is too old and too sick as a 70year old man. But less than 4 years ago, these same hypocrites were overwhelmingly campaigning for a 71 yr old Atiku, all because Obi was his VP. They never said Atiku was too old or sick, despite the fact that Atiku shuttles abroad for medical treatment. Obi supporters are just a bunch of tribalistic igbos and when detribalized igbos like me confront them with truths and facts, all they can do is wail till eternity.

Tinubu is going to be sworn in as Nigeria president by May 29, 2023. Anyone who thinks he is too old or too sick should shove his miserable thoughts down the sink because nobody cares about your misery undecided

No Dey lie to yourself, Tinubu is not that strong, old age syndrome, he is blessed to be old, it’s a blessing, stress dey cause am to shake and shiver, you saw videos, his voice even crack at some point, I pray for long life for him and us, but don’t lie, pray for his good health.
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by mascot87(m): 10:31am On Jun 18, 2022
The truth of the matter is that those criticising for been old are indirectly telling God that they want to die young. Sad truth
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by Aryor11(m): 10:32am On Jun 18, 2022
AnambraPrince:

Ode, he’s 70yrs old while his daughter is 62.
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by cobsol(m): 10:32am On Jun 18, 2022
Honor10:
Tinubu is our president in 2023.

Haters keep complaining of Tinubu weakness, yet he visited all the states at least five more than other contestants before the APC primary, he won the primary and immediately start visiting his opponents one by one for reconciliation, he was in Ekiti few days ago to join the campaign train of APC.

How many so young people can do that, being in 2 or 3 States same day continually?

I even saw some retards posting that if your presidential candidate should run 100m race, you should votes for who should win, are they going to be running in Aso rock? If that's the case then Usain bolt will be a better fit for Presidency.

I will vote for a past governor with a template, that's why everyone is going to Lagos today, for some people they don't succeed in their family until they get to that Lagos, yet they dedicated their useless life castigating and attacking people who work tirelessly to make it so.

Someone want to becoming president yet his home state in Anambra is boiling, news of endless Killings and terrorist attack,you want to bring security to Nigeria, yet your home state which you were once a governor is nothing to write about, people are fleeing daily to another state.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is my candidate for 2023, I will campaign and vote for him.
And by God's grace to the anguish and dissapointment of children of hate he will be swear in as our president in 2023.

To those nonentities, that will quote me to say is because Lagos has money, Delta State received the highest allocation in Nigeria, yet the state is useless and hopeless, nothing to write about.

Jagaban for a reason.

Asiwaju of Nigeria 2023 in Jesus name.

Bbmanqull changing Monique anyhow, I see your current slave master want to leave you.
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by CheapHomes1: 10:33am On Jun 18, 2022
AnambraPrince:

Can Tinubu put away corruption and nepotism? Can he allow the interests of the people to prevail if his interests and that of his cronies is threatened?
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by Oplomo: 10:34am On Jun 18, 2022
oikirodah:
2023: Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing Matters Arising By Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah 

Source iReporteronline
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/2023-tinubus-old-age-a-testament-of-great-blessing-matters-arising-by-osigwe-omo-ikirodah/

This pro-Tinubu scammer again. grin
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by paskal16: 10:37am On Jun 18, 2022
He should retire to his mansion with all his wealth
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by victons(m): 10:37am On Jun 18, 2022
Are you okay at all
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by SuRamzy: 10:37am On Jun 18, 2022
PresidObi:

Thank you Sir.
peter obi is 60yrs yah here saying youth revolution are you normal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Raymond Dokpesi's Death Painful, Shocking - Ibori / Obanikoro Returns To Nigeria Today / Osinbajo's Aide Speaks After Helicopter Makes Emergency Landing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.