Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,440 members, 7,836,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? (17446 Views)

Tinubu Old Age Plus Sickness And Other Matters Arising. / Igbos Voted For 73 Year Old Atiku But They Are Calling 70 yr old Tinubu 'Old' / WTO: Okonjo-iweala Testament Of Buhari's Passion For Integrity - Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by Kingwadada85(m): 11:28am On Jun 18, 2022
Mobi09011617135:

I like tinubu wink
we are always thinking we can choose right without God ....I beg you God, come 2023 weda tinubu or atiku even if na obi or any other person....we want good leader

1 Like

Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by Jorrsh(m): 11:29am On Jun 18, 2022
PresidObi:
Tinubu is a very blessed man. We thank him for all his achievements which is uncommon. We also use this opportunity to beg him to go out on a high, to stop trying to rubbish all his life work in his quest to be president after the disastrous outing of the man he actively promoted to be president.

That experience alone has left a south taste in our mouths and convinced us the youths that very old people have no business trying to rule a country in the development stages like Nigeria.

We urge Tinubu to step down so that younger men can rescue this country.

Thank you Sir.

I hope Tinubu sees this for him to be Obidient
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by naija4life247: 11:32am On Jun 18, 2022
PresidObi:
Tinubu is a very blessed man. We thank him for all his achievements which is uncommon. We also use this opportunity to beg him to go out on a high, to stop trying to rubbish all his life work in his quest to be president after the disastrous outing of the man he actively promoted to be president.

That experience alone has left a south taste in our mouths and convinced us the youths that very old people have no business trying to rule a country in the development stages like Nigeria.

Thank you Sir.

Tinubu helped Buhari and Osinbajo to find a job, will he also help them to do the job?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 18, 2022
Lord's Lugard Hall of corruption
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by fredoooooo: 11:38am On Jun 18, 2022
The Best ... Asiwaju
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by fredoooooo: 11:38am On Jun 18, 2022
naija4life247:

Tinubu helped Buhari and Osinbajo to find a job, will he also help them to do the job?
People wey dey mad , you have time replying them
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by fredoooooo: 11:39am On Jun 18, 2022
Awa lo kan ..
If you like follow obituarist...
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 18, 2022
Working to make Buhari president, not once but twice is the main reason why Tinubu should never be president! It takes an unusual level of inhumanity, insensitivity, and selfishness to help install a proven serial failure as president at the detriment of your fellow citizens...Tinubu claims it is his turn, just imagine! His turn to destroy Nigeria just as Buhari has done. A man whose personal ambition is more important to him than the stability and prosperity of his nation is not worthy to be called a leader to lead Nigeria after Buhari disaster. What a country!
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by Denko2721987(m): 11:43am On Jun 18, 2022
Honor10:
Tinubu is our president in 2023.

Haters keep complaining of Tinubu weakness, yet he visited all the states at least five more than other contestants before the APC primary, he won the primary and immediately start visiting his opponents one by one for reconciliation, he was in Ekiti few days ago to join the campaign train of APC.

How many so young people can do that, being in 2 or 3 States same day continually?

I even saw some retards posting that if your presidential candidate should run 100m race, you should votes for who should win, are they going to be running in Aso rock? If that's the case then Usain bolt will be a better fit for Presidency.

I will vote for a past governor with a template, that's why everyone is going to Lagos today, for some people they don't succeed in their family until they get to that Lagos, yet they dedicated their useless life castigating and attacking people who work tirelessly to make it so.

Someone want to becoming president yet his home state in Anambra is boiling, news of endless Killings and terrorist attack,you want to bring security to Nigeria, yet your home state which you were once a governor is nothing to write about, people are fleeing daily to another state.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is my candidate for 2023, I will campaign and vote for him.
And by God's grace to the anguish and dissapointment of children of hate he will be swear in as our president in 2023.

To those nonentities, that will quote me to say is because Lagos has money, Delta State received the highest allocation in Nigeria, yet the state is useless and hopeless, nothing to write about.

Jagaban for a reason.

Asiwaju of Nigeria 2023 in Jesus name.

Oga agreed but everything can't be about hate.. Becos one don't support or believe one's political ambition to head certain leadership positions of your own country doesn't automatically mean you hate them.. I don't support Tinubu doesn't mean I hate him and you not supporting a candidate like Obi or Atiku for instance doesn't mean u hate them. Let's rid off that mentality.. Politics is simply about believe, perception and interest..
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by erubati: 11:50am On Jun 18, 2022
#nairalandmodsarebigots

Una go wail for life
If u're too obsessed with emilokan,then na ur problem be that.

Someone say I should grab power from a 70 year old to a 60 year old youth
Abeg,wetin be the difference
No be juju be that?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by Adeleketoyin(f): 12:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ok
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by Pio44: 12:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
Honor10:

Haters keep complaining of Tinubu weakness, yet he visited all the states at least five more than other contestants before the APC primary, he won the primary and immediately start visiting his opponents one by one for reconciliation, he was in Ekiti few days ago to join the campaign train of APC.

How many so young people can do that, being in 2 or 3 States same day continually? Broda u too mumu, how dem give u

I even saw some retards posting that if your presidential candidate should run 100m race, you should votes for who should win, are they going to be running in Aso rock? If that's the case then Usain bolt will be a better fit for Presidency.

I will vote for a past governor with a template, that's why everyone is going to Lagos today, for some people they don't succeed in their family until they get to that Lagos, yet they dedicated their useless life castigating and attacking people who work tirelessly to make it so.

Someone want to becoming president yet his home state in Anambra is boiling, news of endless Killings and terrorist attack,you want to bring security to Nigeria, yet your home state which you were once a governor is nothing to write about, people are fleeing daily to another state.

And by God's grace to the anguish and dissapointment of children of hate he will be swear in as our president in 2023.

To those nonentities, that will quote me to say is because Lagos has money, Delta State received the highest allocation in Nigeria, yet the state is useless and hopeless, nothing to write about.

Jagaban for a reason.

Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by InvertedHammer: 12:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
oikirodah:
2023: Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing Matters Arising By Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah 

Source iReporteronline
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/2023-tinubus-old-age-a-testament-of-great-blessing-matters-arising-by-osigwe-omo-ikirodah/
/

Tinubu's age is not an issue.
The problem is that he is old and frail. If opportunists could sell a sickly Yar Adua, what made you think they are only playing with marketing a senile, shaky, salvaged Tinubu?

For close to 8 years, Nigerians had to grapple with a President that is an Ambassador for Health pilgrimage. People are looking at Tinubu through Buhari's prism. Nigerians have suffered enough. Sadly, Buhari and Atiku are coming up with the same old recycled empty political promises--electricity, roads and fight against corruption. Come on now!

It gets worse. Tinubu is only running on the manifesto that it is his turn anchored on life long ambition. Unbelievable!

/
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by Bollinga: 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
post=113915037:
Our Holy Book tells us that :

When a man’s ways please the LORD, he makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.

Proverb 16 : 7

We Rise.

You are always on the wrong side of history.
First Buhari, now it's Tinubu

1 Like

Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by ToniBlaize: 12:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
The starting really got me..until i got to the middle.. and and saw the rubblish in btw.. this early morning... Like when will sensible young Nigerians stop and ask questions like.. these people have made money.. they have money.. they have outlived the best part of their lives.. but yet they still seek power over a 200M+ Country at 80+ years... Like some people are required to retire at 60-65 from civil service and as young man with sense.. you dey queue to vote for someone closer to a sickbed... Nigga y'all are funny.... Nice write up.. you get sense..but really don't have an idea on what to write about...these politicians will keep using you people as their weapon against progress and you all will be suffering and saying "Nigeria go better one day"...
Doesn't Tinubu have a stake in this lekki toll gate Did they or did not kill innocent protesters there He runs lagos ahbi.. he controls everything in lagos?? You want to tell me he wasn't aware soldiers have been sent to fire on innocent protesters... But did they try to cover it up or not... Bcus you were not there or you didn't lose a loved one to that manmade tragedy doesn't mean you people should wake up and type rubbish at will...Tinubu is no saint like you are painting him to be.. the funny thing is how quickly they get to people like this.... Asiwaju to where I can really say the governor i know did great improvement to lagos was Babatunde raji fashola.. he was a no nonsense man.. what Fashola did use as a bedrock/reportcard to campaign for/as a presidential candidate when be decides to contest, is what you people are using to campaign for Tinubu... Like after the hell Buhari has shown this country for the past 8years..some people are still eager to go out and support the same set of people that made way for him to be there in the first place Shame on you all oo... Is buhari not old.. doesn't he have experience? Did he promise you security,better life and so on and so fort Where are all those promises.. until you people become like Uganada slaves in your own country, already we are getting there sef!! Unah never suffer tire...? Isn't it the same lagos that tinubu created agbero problems till date that no government can fix Lol naija i swear unah funny me.... I wish many of you can be sensible... Stop being stupid for money that won't sustain you for 4-8 years of stupid clueless governance!!! Sentiment won't put food on your table..twale baba mi.. won't sustain ur family forever.. it won't build schools... Nah Yoruba man like me.. won't guarantee ur children get proper health care when necessary,neither does it guarantee them a better future... Apc is my party regardless of who they field.. won't make Nigeria a better place... I know of people that voted for ApC and Buhari in 2015.. that were doing well before then.. but today they have no concrete means of survival... You can't keep doing the same thing and expect a different result.. the worst part about the whole thing is, everyone will have to pay the price for the choice of the people like this.... with everything buhari has done.. I'm just surprised People still hype them and still follow them about because to be honest.. the party have nothing to campaign with... The failures and woes of Buhari will really hunt their endeavours.. Honestly.. so make unah rest abeg.... You can't sell what is generally not presented... No one is blind to the nonsense these people have done.... I was literally there 2015 when they bought bags of rice and i quote" this is from apc" he said.." please them say make unah use this vote for them and forgive them for anything wey them don do wrong.. they promise to do better..." And the criteria then was show ur PVC and get the bag of rice..come and see people dragging.. fighting to collect bag of rice..lol.. first they create the problem of poverty.. then they promise to feed you and give pocket money...they create the problem and sell the solution to you... i just hope that bag of rice lasted them through the past 8 years of horrible governance...
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
oikirodah:
2023: Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing Matters Arising By Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah 

Source iReporteronline
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/2023-tinubus-old-age-a-testament-of-great-blessing-matters-arising-by-osigwe-omo-ikirodah/

Comedy
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by AngelicBeing: 12:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
derecho:
Hmmn

Proverbs 16:31
King James Bible
The hoary head is a crown of glory, if it be found in the way of righteousness.

A crooked and wicked old man isn't a blessing to anyone.

Gbamsulotely grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by AngelicBeing: 12:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/

Tinubu's age is not an issue.
The problem is that he is old and frail. If opportunists could sell a sickly Yar Adua, what made you think they are only playing with marketing a senile, shaky, salvaged Tinubu?

For close to 8 years, Nigerians had to grapple with a President that is an Ambassador for Health pilgrimage. People are looking at Tinubu through Buhari's prism. Nigerians have suffered enough. Sadly, Buhari and Atiku are coming up with the same old recycled empty political promises--electricity, roads and fight against corruption. Come on now!

It gets worse. Tinubu is only running on the manifesto that it is his turn anchored on life long ambition. Unbelievable!

/
Gbam, and the suffering and smiling continues for another 8years with all the insecurities, kidnapping, ritualism, terrorism, poverty etc

I will remain on Mount Everest, l am not coming back to Nigeria soon grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by SOFTSKILL: 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
Honor10:

How many so young people can do that, being in 2 or 3 States same day continually?

Jagaban for a reason.

Amen
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by 9izone(f): 12:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
CRITICAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE ONGOING CONTINOUS VOTER REGISTRATION EXERCISE

There is currently an unprecedented surge in INEC centres in the State. Unfortunately most of the people who turn out at these centres have no need to visit the registration centres if they are well informed. We have therefore decided as part of the INEC sensitization exercise to provide the following critical information to the citizens about the ongoing exercise.

1. There is nothing like PVC validation. The PVC card does not expire and does not need revalidation. If you check your PVC, you will see that it does not bear any expiry date.

2. If you are a registered voter but want to �������� to another Polling Unit, you can do that online. You need not waste your time at INEC registration centre.

3. If you are a registered voter and wish to ������ your records, you can do it online. If it involves change of name (like for married women) then you are expected to upload evidence of change of name.

4. If you are a registered voter but your card is ���� or ������� and needs �����������, you can do it online.

5. Only two categories of people are actually required to visit INEC registration centers.
(a) ��� ������- Nigerians 18 years and above who have never registered before.
(b) Registered voters who have had issues with Accreditation in previous elections.
These are the two categories we need to capture their biometrics.

The online transaction link is
https://cvr.inecnigeria.org/

(i). Click on the link, register as a user, and use your login details to proceed with what you want to do.
(ii). When you log in, you will see the following activity windows.
- REVIEWS. Click Review Information and proceed.
- TRANSFER. Click Request Transfer and proceed.
- LOST OR DAMAGED PVC- Click Request New Card and proceed.
The portal is interactive and friendly.

CALL FOR VOLUNTEER ASSISTANTS.
Stakeholders and members of the civil society who are ICT savvy are encouraged to volunteer to assist others in their communities or neighborhoods to help decongest INEC registration centers so that we can focus on new registrants and registered voters with accreditation errors.

(PLEASE help share and circulate this information).
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by rickyrex(m): 12:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline
because you want to sell your candidate you spent a whole day typing thid trash . tinubu is one of the greatest looter of all time , a despirate power monga, he will be worst than buhari because his polices will impoverish us more. He will convert his alpha beta business to replace FIRS , tugs will now have right more tgsn sane human being in nigeria. MC OLU OMO WILL become transport minister, cost of transportation will be high. Democracy will be forever gone because you cant win an election without him impossing it on you. Guy make i no talk wetin lagos dey go through
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
AnambraPrince:
PDP supporters are chronic hypocrites. Atiku is 75 years old but Tinubu that is 70 years old is the one they criticize day and night.

Tinubu toured the length and width of this country meeting with delegates and soliciting for votes. His is fit and agile, he is mobile, active and very well doing. He is full of life and energy. Tinubu is not only campaigning for himself but also campaigning for others. He is campaigning for APC candidates in Ekiti and Osun presently.

He doesn't delegate people to represent him, he goes by himself, interacting with his grassroots followers directly on podiums and campaign grounds, visits party members and traditional elders. He is just like Donald Trump, old men with young boy zeal, energy and discipline.

But someone should tell us how many states and cities did Atiku visit for delegates campaign before PDP primaries? Has he stepped in Osun to support PDP candidate Adeleke? He doesn't have the energy. He has been relaxing in Dubai for years and only shows up when presidential elections are around the corner.

What about Peter Obi zombies? They are even worst than Atiku supporters. They are social media bandits. They always lie Tinubu is too old and too sick as a 70year old man. But less than 4 years ago, these same hypocrites were overwhelmingly campaigning for a 71 yr old Atiku, all because Obi was his VP. They never said Atiku was too old or sick, despite the fact that Atiku shuttles abroad for medical treatment. Obi supporters are just a bunch of tribalistic igbos and when detribalized igbos like me confront them with truths and facts, all they can do is wail till eternity.

Tinubu is going to be sworn in as Nigeria president by May 29, 2023. Anyone who thinks he is too old or too sick should shove his miserable thoughts down the sink because nobody cares about your misery undecided

On the first at bolded.....

Tinubu didn't tour the length and width of Nigeria, he only focused on his fellow tribal followers and ignored South South and South East....
This shows his selfish interest rate as a man who does not have anything to do with whoever he believes has less or nothing to offer him.....
This kind of trust was seen in Buhari when he called South Easterners a dot in the circle or 5% and a full grown man like you laughed and clapped for him without knowing the outcome of it.
Tinubu has nothing to do with his fellow brothers in the South and if given the opportunity to be President, he will be so tribalistic more than Buhari.
The reason why he is campaigning for both Ekiti and Osun APC is also due to his leader knows it all approach, a pure dictator.

Besides I don't know why you said he goes for the grassroot which is good but you always forget what he said .......

That if you don't vote for APC, you won't be paid your Salary, this is coming from a man who has all the keys to the Government house of the whole S.W states......
Are S.W people olodos??.....very timid and docile of them I must say , for one man to be a dictator to all of you.

Remember also that he gave a whopping sum of $75k dollars to delegates showing how desperate he is to be President as he knows he has little time to finally melt down for nature ....
How much where you given as against the $75k dollars given to delegates??

@ the second bolded,......

The reason why Igbos voted for Atiku/ Obi was because of the Obi factor , what Obi can offer to Nigerians and considering his age as well and his character as an Igbo man, ATIKU can never turn him to a mere commissioner and an errand boy in Aso rock , as seen in Buhari to Osibanjo relationship,...he is vibrant and smart to tackle national issues .

But am happy that today, S.W and you that voted for Buhari/ Osibanjo are equally enjoying the pump price of fuel at #35 per litre...

Am happy you are enjoying your journey from Oshogbo to Maduguri without being gunned down like an antelope by either herdsmen, Amotekun or Boko Haram ....

At the third bolded........

You can't be an Igbo man and reason like someone who lacks nurturing from the Igbo core background,....may be you were deceived that you are an Igbo man, go and check again pls
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by haconjy(m): 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
Rivguydee:

Never forget to add Niger Delta

You people can join Nigeria! Lol
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by cescky(m): 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline

Unless your new to this world...them node tell you say na wicked people de live long pass
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by Alawode01(m): 1:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
Bravetunde:

Says a fakee Yoruba Muslim.
But if he is from other tribe,age will matter.
See how tribalistic you are.
, I'm a nationalist, I'm not racistminst nor tribalist,with justice, fairness and equity, age is not barrier except in eligibility of voting, equality before the law,or can you please tell me a country where their elderly one are ban to participate in electoral process again please.
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by Emmyjay007(m): 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
Good day Naralanders
Please help a fellow Naralander, I have been out of employment for over a year now and I have a 4 yr old asmatic son.
He has been admitted in LUTH now for over a week and I have run out of resources, I can't even afford his inhaler and other prescribed drugs let alone pay for his treatment..
I beg with all humility do sis. Anything at all Will be of help
Gtbank
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by Artisticity1: 1:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
AnambraPrince:
PDP supporters are chronic hypocrites. Atiku is 75 years old but Tinubu that is 70 years old is the one they criticize day and night.

Tinubu toured the length and width of this country meeting with delegates and soliciting for votes. His is fit and agile, he is mobile, active and very well doing. He is full of life and energy. Tinubu is not only campaigning for himself but also campaigning for others. He is campaigning for APC candidates in Ekiti and Osun presently.

He doesn't delegate people to represent him, he goes by himself, interacting with his grassroots followers directly on podiums and campaign grounds, visits party members and traditional elders. He is just like Donald Trump, old men with young boy zeal, energy and discipline.

But someone should tell us how many states and cities did Atiku visit for delegates campaign before PDP primaries? Has he stepped in Osun to support PDP candidate Adeleke? He doesn't have the energy. He has been relaxing in Dubai for years and only shows up when presidential elections are around the corner.

What about Peter Obi zombies? They are even worst than Atiku supporters. They are social media bandits. They always lie Tinubu is too old and too sick as a 70year old man. But less than 4 years ago, these same hypocrites were overwhelmingly campaigning for a 71 yr old Atiku, all because Obi was his VP. They never said Atiku was too old or sick, despite the fact that Atiku shuttles abroad for medical treatment. Obi supporters are just a bunch of tribalistic igbos and when detribalized igbos like me confront them with truths and facts, all they can do is wail till eternity.

Tinubu is going to be sworn in as Nigeria president by May 29, 2023. Anyone who thinks he is too old or too sick should shove his miserable thoughts down the sink because nobody cares about your misery undecided

Football age grin
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by Yemi7up: 2:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
PresidObi:

Thank you Sir.
So who is the alternative experienced youth that is contesting please hope it is not 60 years old OBI. The youth should have worked towards given labour party a detribilize under 50 has a candidate then it would have been convincing of the end Sars struggle
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by Interesting2023: 2:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline

Nonsense and time wasting post...abeg shey price for a bag of rice neva come down.
And na this same old men don inflate everything finish for us with their dull and analog brains and u're here posting nonsense to patched their wet ass up.
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by Livingshadow: 2:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
OP stop defending what's is conspicuously undefendable . The same way your Buhari toured the lengths and breadths of the country then. And what was the result health wise immediately he assumed office during his first tenure And again why did the same govt he so desires to head set a retirement age at 60 or thereabout if not on the ground of one's health that depreciates with ageing and so the need for the aged to retire from active service in order to rest?
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by smile11s(m): 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hmmm

Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by adefitim(m): 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
The chances of BAT winning this election is higher then other candidates that’s why people talk more about him than others

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Tinubu Departs Nairobi After AU Meeting (Video, Photos) / Vice President Kashim Shettima Receives Traditional Title In Anambra / Obasanjo's Ebook (my Watch) Now Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.