Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? (17440 Views)

Tinubu Old Age Plus Sickness And Other Matters Arising. / Igbos Voted For 73 Year Old Atiku But They Are Calling 70 yr old Tinubu 'Old' / WTO: Okonjo-iweala Testament Of Buhari's Passion For Integrity - Kalu (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by xtremeTall(m): 10:38am On Jun 18, 2022
You see this one talk
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by Britishpea: 10:39am On Jun 18, 2022
Only people who should abuse Tinubu’s ambition, his success, age and networks are the people who don’t wish him as a father or a family head.

If a man can boastfully mention people he had raised not by having peanuts but to the point of national figures without fearing who will claim otherwise or abuse him for saying so. Claimed a lot of success of persons to his grace and God’s traversed from North to the South and down to the East with utmost boldness while no one can claim otherwise, then such a man is a blessing not only to himself or to the people he has helped but to the entire nation.

I make bold to say that he’s the biggest politician in Africa right now. What type of success should I personally adore if not this? All his names radiate success. Adding age to it is more blessing. I love the man Tinubu.
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by bluefilm: 10:39am On Jun 18, 2022
In Tinubu's case, the answer is capital NO.

What old age does to most of these poli-trick-tians is to reinforce their attitude towards LOOTING.
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by Obyino: 10:40am On Jun 18, 2022
Some Nigerian youth seff
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by Benmob: 10:41am On Jun 18, 2022
How he go be if tinubu win,go talk for world conference with d way he is shaking,it will not be insult to him but all Nigeria for voting for sick person to be their president
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 18, 2022

Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by HIPROFILE(m): 10:42am On Jun 18, 2022
If you are not supporting Peter Obi, Just stay off his matter Peter Obis mandate is divine…Orchestrated to rescue Nigeria and Nigerians.
Mbaka was under serious fire for speaking ill of Peter Obi…
Reno Mokri was dragged like a fool for speaking ill of Peter Obi…
EFCC was disgraced for trying to investigate Peter Obi over a London house.
A certain guy flooded the internet with old pictures of the road leading to Peter Obis country home just to try discrediting him, that guy was shamed…

Mr Adeyanju has returned to say he was drunk when he said Obi gave him Money he tried to lie against Obi but ended up making a fool of himself.

I advice all of you wanting to campaign against Peter Obi by tarnishing his image or saying lies against his person to refrain from such act.

Peter Obi is too hot to handle

Nigeria will be great again!

God bless our Nation!!!
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by Rivguydee(m): 10:42am On Jun 18, 2022
haconjy:
God, the thunder that you will release should be on those that vote for both APC and PDP.

Except, if he will separate Nigeria and allow Biafra, Yoruba Nation.
Never forget to add Niger Delta

Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by Honor10: 10:42am On Jun 18, 2022
Bravetunde:
U guys are really fighting dirty.
Now it is to quote Bible for the occulltitt man grin cheesy grin grin
Any Southerner,middle Beltans or northerner that vote a Muslim Muslim ticket should just be ready to be killedd by these foolanis herdsmen.
Now there is a Christian vp see how they are slaughteringg people talk more a fake Yoruba Muslim that arsse lick his masters and a real Muslim vp.
If you love your life you better vote Peter obi or atiku.
Also theivenubu is so old the diapers he is wearing can no longer contain his pee and poo poo grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy.
Oldd theivve cheesy grin cheesy

You Said Fulani will killed us and so we should vote for another Fulani in Atiku, do you have brain at all?
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:43am On Jun 18, 2022
oikirodah:
2023: Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing Matters Arising By Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah 

Source iReporteronline
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/2023-tinubus-old-age-a-testament-of-great-blessing-matters-arising-by-osigwe-omo-ikirodah/

What nonesense is this OP saying? How does age define a man? Haven't you seen wicked people live longer than good people, don't you know old age sometimes is a purnishment to the wicked that they beg for death and death won't come?

Are you saying all the people that die young are not blessed or are cursed?
..this is the most stupid campaign article I have ever read.

No wonder it is coming from a drug induced camp headed by an old drug lord.

Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by Eriokanmi: 10:47am On Jun 18, 2022
PresidObi:
Tinubu is a very blessed man. We thank him for all his achievements which is uncommon. We also use this opportunity to beg him to go out on a high, to stop trying to rubbish all his life work in his quest to be president after the disastrous outing of the man he actively promoted to be president.

That experience alone has left a south taste in our mouths and convinced us the youths that very old people have no business trying to rule a country in the development stages like Nigeria.

We urge Tinubu to step down so that younger men can rescue this country.

Thank you Sir.
Thanks for being civil. We need more of this pls. To all my fellow obidient peeps. Let's emulate this. God bless Nigeria.

Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by micflo28(m): 10:48am On Jun 18, 2022
Tinubu is blessed and the richest politician ever liveth courtesy of Nigeria. Leading the country to expand his wealth without considering totality of the nation’s predicament is bad of a true nationalist. I can only support if he proves beyond doubt that he didnt come to deceive us as usual like Buhari.

Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by Bravetunde: 10:51am On Jun 18, 2022
Honor10:

You Said Fulani will killed us and so we should vote for another Fulani in Atiku, do you have brain at all?
Lol grin grin cheesy grin I do my Yoruba Muslim brother.
You see atiku is not an extremist,quite detribalised and has an igbo vp.
Is different from a world renowned, corruptt,old, tribalistic,Muslim extremist and folani arse licker.
For example when herdsmen slaaughteredd yotuba Muslimms he kept quiet instead asking his fada if Evans is herds men.
I repeat those going to vote for the wickedd theivenubu should sign their will because if by mistake he wins he will keep quiet as herdsmen slaaughta nigerians one by one.
Vote atiku or the best Peter Gregory obi.who is the American standard president.
I sale adult diapers,please patronize me grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 18, 2022
AnambraPrince:

What about Peter Obi zombies? [/b]They are even worst than Atiku supporters. They are social media bandits. They always lie Tinubu is too old and too sick as a 70year old man. But less than 4 years ago, these same hypocrites were overwhelmingly campaigning for a 71 yr old Atiku, all because Obi was his VP. They never said Atiku was too old or sick, despite the fact that Atiku shuttles abroad for medical treatment. Obi supporters are just a bunch of tribalistic igbos and when detribalized igbos like me confront them with truths and facts, all they can do is wail till eternity.

[b]Dear Nairalanders and Nigerians,

Can you see what a typical Tinubu supporter is doing? Can you see the bile in his post? He is calling people zombies for supporting their preferred candidate. Isn't this what they are accusing Peter Supporters of? Shey they said his supporters are cyber bullies?

It's now evident that these urchins label people what they are just to feel better. They go about insulting other candidates and their supporters but when the table turns, they run away crying like victims. I just want to bring this to your notices so when we go down that lane together, no one should accused PO for what these irredeemable sons of bigotry caused.

Una good morning.
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by Honor10: 10:55am On Jun 18, 2022
Bravetunde:

Lol grin grin cheesy grin I do my Yoruba Muslim brother.
You see atiku is not an extremist,quite detribalised and has an igbo vp.
Is different from a world renowned, corruptt,old, tribalistic,Muslim extremist and folani arse licker.
For example when herdsmen slaaughteredd yotuba Muslimms he kept quiet instead asking his fada if Evans is herds men.
I repeat those going to vote for the wickedd theivenubu should sign their will because if by mistake he wins he will keep quiet as herdsmen slaaughta nigerians one by one.
Vote atiku or the best Peter Gregory obi.who is the American standard president.
I sale adult diapers,please patronize me grin cheesy grin cheesy

Atiku that condemned Deborah death but later deleted and denied it just for votes?

Tinubu will become president in 2023, please hang yourself then if you think you can't live with the pain

Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by Originalsly: 10:56am On Jun 18, 2022
Atiku is 75 .... Tinubu claims to be 70. Why "too old" .... " ancestor" is pinned to Tinubu and not Atiku? Our health begin to deteriorate at a certain point ... some earlier than others. We begin to lose our strength ... we are not as sharp mentally ... we are no longer quick thinkers... nor can keep up with the pace of the world.... our organs are worn ... stressed ... are no longer efficient as they used to be...the time when our brain begin to malfunction... memory loss.... confusion. Tinubu has reached this stage and it is showing.... no hope of improvement because this is terminal... a natural phase of life. He is already suffering from " old man's illness" .... the reason old is pinned to his name and not Akitu. At this stage.... dementia is clear.... and one symptom of dementia is selfishness... whatever it takes to fulfill that ego... in this case... to be President. Governance is not in his books nor on his agenda... neither is the needs of the people..... one goal... to be the President... that title... to accomplish that title. He vows to play dirty.... he will be ruthless ... kill if he has to... to be President.... dementia is no joke. What will he be like in 4 years as President? What will Akitu be like in 4 years as President?... will dementia set in? They both need to step aside but that wouldn't happen... we have to do that at the polls.
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by kayperry: 10:56am On Jun 18, 2022
PresidObi:
Tinubu is a very blessed man. We thank him for all his achievements which is uncommon. We also use this opportunity to beg him to go out on a high, to stop trying to rubbish all his life work in his quest to be president after the disastrous outing of the man he actively promoted to be president.

That experience alone has left a south taste in our mouths and convinced us the youths that very old people have no business trying to rule a country in the development stages like Nigeria.

Thank you Sir.

To the discredit the old you need to justify your opinion with sound references atleast ... yahaya bello, ayade, bello matawella, seyi makinde,Babagana umaru are within the age bracket of 45- 54 that qualifies as young men,
My question, is there administration better? how many of these young governor on record has better performance than tinubu despite time & tech advancement leverage.
We have three potential presidential aspirants, asking a 70yr tinubu to go n sit down for an Atiku who is 75yr or a peter who is 60yrs sounds hypocritical and mischievous.
All of them are above civil service retirement age, except will have a re run for fresh candidates the age bullshit holds no water.

ATIKU is 75YRs why is Tinubu only the subject matter of age
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by olamike02: 10:58am On Jun 18, 2022
Is Tinubu older than Biden ? What about age other than number. We saw how GYB messed up and how GSM became Lord of the Manor in Oyo state.
The Older the finer they say.
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by LifeSolutionsTe(f): 10:58am On Jun 18, 2022
oikirodah:
2023: Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing Matters Arising By Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah 

Source iReporteronline
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/2023-tinubus-old-age-a-testament-of-great-blessing-matters-arising-by-osigwe-omo-ikirodah/

Old age?

Testament for Blessings ?

I'm not understanding.
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by LifeSolutionsTe(f): 10:59am On Jun 18, 2022
LifeSolutionsTe:

Old age?

Testament for Blessings ?

I'm not understanding.

You don't need a job if you acquire and utilize these sets of Simple Digital Skills.

Learn to Earn Internationally (in dollars) and at Ease through Your Smart Devices.

Below is a Help for Students, NYSC Members and People looking for The Right Digital Skills to acquire for their own Financial Freedom:

Firstly, read through these Digital and Financial Sensitization threads:

The Best Investment is On Yourself:

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step/1#113168727

And

Financial Freedom Enlightenment:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free/1

Without Writing too much;

Read Through These Thread Links to Learn More on How To Achieve Financial Freedom Through THE PSYCHOLOGICAL SKILLS OF SELLING FINANCIAL FREEDOM INSTITUTION (TPSOSFFI).

Read Through These Thread Links to Learn More on How To Live Life as Simple as A,B,C:

A : Affiliations (Affiliate Marketing & Affiliate Supplying)

B : Bureaucracy (Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy & Coin Arbitrage Bureaucracy)

C : CPA Marketing and Charity Doings

Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by baretalk: 11:01am On Jun 18, 2022
Most of them can't think at the level of Tinubu...the man has brains...Trump is old yet performed better than Biden, so many youths are useless, smoking up and down, what has the youth really given to the nation?

A President works with his brain, mind, influence and hundreds of aides, his work is not physical, he mainly needs a sharp mind...for a president, I will pick a sharp mind over a docile mind anyday.

EFCC chairman is young, what has he performed?

It's not by age, it's about brain and influence, respect people have for you, and a man that can put together the best team, and we know Tinubu has this.
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by limeta(f): 11:02am On Jun 18, 2022
Piss daddy can't be president
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by Bravetunde: 11:03am On Jun 18, 2022
Honor10:

Atiku that condemned Deborah death but later deleted and denied it just for votes?

Tinubu will become president in 2023, please hang yourself then if you think you can't live with the pain
I'm not a coword like a awolowo who drank poison and died crying and regretting everything.
I'm a brave ijaw man.do you know what bravery means.because I doubt,you lots from that side might not understand what it means to be bravee.
I advise you use your dictionary to check the meaning of boldd, bravve, fearless and courageousnesss.
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by Babaken(m): 11:06am On Jun 18, 2022
PresidObi:

Thank you Sir.
many people will not like this.

If like PA Tinubu push in someone like Osinbajo or fashiola and they win believe me nobody will talk of the mistake he made by supporting that boko haram and fulani bandits chairman in aso rock.
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by jrusky(m): 11:06am On Jun 18, 2022
PresidObi:

Thank you Sir.

I love the way you did your write without bias or bullying anyone e into consenting into your own idea that is how a reasonable and a responsible person should talk.

However, haven't said these bro sorry to say this Obi is never the option he has not even become the president see how his supporters are bullying and insulting everyone that has different opinion to theirs, life does not work that way. They would be worst than Buhari zombies infact their own zombies will go aggression and even terrorism so no way for Obi but any other young man apart from Obi cool by me.

All I'm saying is we dont need sectional president, we don't need president with 99.9% tribalist as his supporters, we don't need a president of bulliers, we don't need a president some fools from a particular region will hijacked his govt as they did to gej and start rubbing him on other region faces.

The action of Obi followers has demarket him.outrightly.

Peace!!!

Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by 2elliot: 11:09am On Jun 18, 2022
There are men of 70yrs who are still very agile. But for Tinubu whose real age is still in doubt and coupled with I'll health, he is not fit for the post,
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by iscom(m): 11:11am On Jun 18, 2022
OK
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:12am On Jun 18, 2022
They want to mislead us again as it did with Buhari.
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by conyema12(m): 11:13am On Jun 18, 2022
Its nit wise to make the same mistake twice. To be honest, age is not on his side for now. The complexities of Nigeria problems requires a young and energetic President who can think outside the box. If we have a functional institutions, BAT might have worked for the us, however the current quagmire requires a ferocious thinker. lets kindly do the right thing this time. The soul of this country is at stake.
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by Ancestortinubu: 11:18am On Jun 18, 2022
You will ever remain myopic for life. Tinubu will be president of your street. You see governance as touring every state with money bag and bribing delegates. You are so blind to see there is no war in anambra. Even if, the governor is chief security officer of the state. Your hate for obi will consume your miserable instability life. Your mate if france president.

quote author=Honor10 post=113914997]Tinubu is our president in 2023.

Haters keep complaining of Tinubu weakness, yet he visited all the states at least five more than other contestants before the APC primary, he won the primary and immediately start visiting his opponents one by one for reconciliation, he was in Ekiti few days ago to join the campaign train of APC.

How many so young people can do that, being in 2 or 3 States same day continually?

I even saw some retards posting that if your presidential candidate should run 100m race, you should votes for who should win, are they going to be running in Aso rock? If that's the case then Usain bolt will be a better fit for Presidency.

I will vote for a past governor with a template, that's why everyone is going to Lagos today, for some people they don't succeed in their family until they get to that Lagos, yet they dedicated their useless life castigating and attacking people who work tirelessly to make it so.

Someone want to becoming president yet his home state in Anambra is boiling, news of endless Killings and terrorist attack,you want to bring security to Nigeria, yet your home state which you were once a governor is nothing to write about, people are fleeing daily to another state.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is my candidate for 2023, I will campaign and vote for him.
And by God's grace to the anguish and dissapointment of children of hate he will be swear in as our president in 2023.

To those nonentities, that will quote me to say is because Lagos has money, Delta State received the highest allocation in Nigeria, yet the state is useless and hopeless, nothing to write about.

Jagaban for a reason.

Asiwaju of Nigeria 2023 in Jesus name. [/quote]
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by Angeltjazz2017(m): 11:19am On Jun 18, 2022
[quote author=Honor10 post=113914997]Tinubu is our president in 2023.

Haters keep complaining of Tinubu weakness, yet he visited all the states at least five more than other contestants before the APC primary, he won the primary and immediately start visiting his opponents one by one for reconciliation, he was in Ekiti few days ago to join the campaign train of APC.

How many so young people can do that, being in 2 or 3 States same day continually?

I even saw some retards posting that if your presidential candidate should run 100m race, you should votes for who should win, are they going to be running in Aso rock? If that's the case then Usain bolt will be a better fit for Presidency.

I will vote for a past governor with a template, that's why everyone is going to Lagos today, for some people they don't succeed in their family until they get to that Lagos, yet they dedicated their useless life castigating and attacking people who work tirelessly to make it so.

Someone want to becoming president yet his home state in Anambra is boiling, news of endless Killings and terrorist attack,you want to bring security to Nigeria, yet your home state which you were once a governor is nothing to write about, people are fleeing daily to another state.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is my candidate for 2023, I will campaign and vote for him.
And by God's grace to the anguish and dissapointment of children of hate he will be swear in as our president in 2023.

To those nonentities, that will quote me to say is because Lagos has money, Delta State received the highest allocation in Nigeria, yet the state is useless and hopeless, nothing to write about.

Jagaban for a reason.

Asiwaju of Nigeria 2023 in Jesus name. [AMEN/quote]
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by FromZeroToHero(m): 11:23am On Jun 18, 2022
No matter how you paint and sugar-coat it, Tinubu is not physically and mentally fit to preside over the affairs of the biggest black nation in the world. He should be retired by force since he doesn't want to respect himself and pave way for the younger generation.

I Promise To Exceed Your Expectations In Service Delivery – Tinubu / Buhari Lobbies N’assembly On Passage Of 2016 Budget / Edo Governorship Election: I Am Not Afraid Of Ize-Iyamu – Obaseki

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66