Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,563 members, 7,837,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? (17447 Views)

Tinubu Old Age Plus Sickness And Other Matters Arising. / Igbos Voted For 73 Year Old Atiku But They Are Calling 70 yr old Tinubu 'Old' / WTO: Okonjo-iweala Testament Of Buhari's Passion For Integrity - Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by okewumi: 2:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
When fashola was governor of Lagos state, he assigned right people to get job done for him. Immediately they gave him portfolio to be minister of power, he failed woefully because he can not appoint best hand, if he do it, he will pay from his pocket.
I remember the time of Obasanjo. He appointed (young chaps) that will get job done for him Okonjo iweala, nweke junior, fani kayode, ojo madueke etc

When Buhari came to power, he failed to appoint ministers in the first six months and when he appointed, most strategic position was from north. In fact, some of investors stated withdrawing (JP Morgan, airlines like American airway etc)
Nigeria is a time bomb now with the issue of security and it takes a good leader to manage banditry, book haram and unknown gun men.
It takes a leader that understand the country philosophy to hand it. If you are old or young but not acceptable in any boiling part of the country us a problem. Killings will continue.

I don't trust any youth or old man in this country. Both old and young are yahoo-yahoo governors. I love records of Obi and l will like to vote for him but he has to go to North and ensure he is acceptable. The followers should take it easy, they have almost turn it to tribal thing which everybody is watching. I have seen an old President that transform Dubai from Desert to what we have today. If young or old person become president, they should appoint right leaders to get job done
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by 989900: 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
Aso villa look like old people's home to you?
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by Efxfuture: 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
PresidObi:
Tinubu is a very blessed man. We thank him for all his achievements which is uncommon. We also use this opportunity to beg him to go out on a high, to stop trying to rubbish all his life work in his quest to be president after the disastrous outing of the man he actively promoted to be president.

That experience alone has left a south taste in our mouths and convinced us the youths that very old people have no business trying to rule a country in the development stages like Nigeria.

We urge Tinubu to step down so that younger men can rescue this country.

Thank you Sir.

I want people on this platform to understand that PDP and APC have paid some youths to go on all social media platform to sabotage what Nigeria youths are planning. The sad part about this, is that they will either be paid to do this for a fee or a prize. I want those engaging in this selfish act to think or ask theirselves if that’s all they are worth. The Evil APC and PDP leaders will not even give their children this role to play for their selfish ambition. They send them to schools abroad and bring them back to rule you( Those working for APC and PDP) Ask your self this question, will your children or you ever have an opportunity to rule this country if your Evil leaders continue to rule? May be you were born a slave, but leave the rest of us that are free to exercise our right and power. Please let’s get our (PVC).

1 Like

Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by Wwwq: 5:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
None
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by Tayorshd2(m): 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
You are a great valid citizen bro keep it up BAT2023 by God grace
Honor10:
Tinubu is our president in 2023.

Haters keep complaining of Tinubu weakness, yet he visited all the states at least five more than other contestants before the APC primary, he won the primary and immediately start visiting his opponents one by one for reconciliation, he was in Ekiti few days ago to join the campaign train of APC.

How many so young people can do that, being in 2 or 3 States same day continually?

I even saw some retards posting that if your presidential candidate should run 100m race, you should votes for who should win, are they going to be running in Aso rock? If that's the case then Usain bolt will be a better fit for Presidency.

I will vote for a past governor with a template, that's why everyone is going to Lagos today, for some people they don't succeed in their family until they get to that Lagos, yet they dedicated their useless life castigating and attacking people who work tirelessly to make it so.

Someone want to becoming president yet his home state in Anambra is boiling, news of endless Killings and terrorist attack,you want to bring security to Nigeria, yet your home state which you were once a governor is nothing to write about, people are fleeing daily to another state.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is my candidate for 2023, I will campaign and vote for him.
And by God's grace to the anguish and dissapointment of children of hate he will be swear in as our president in 2023.

To those nonentities, that will quote me to say is because Lagos has money, Delta State received the highest allocation in Nigeria, yet the state is useless and hopeless, nothing to write about.

Jagaban for a reason.

Asiwaju of Nigeria 2023 in Jesus name.
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by InvertedHammer: 10:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Gbam, and the suffering and smiling continues for another 8years with all the insecurities, kidnapping, ritualism, terrorism, poverty etc

I will remain on Mount Everest, l am not coming back to Nigeria soon grin
/
Lolz.

Nigeria is a place you go for a sanity check. Sane people in Nigeria are less than 2% of the population. You have people with IQ a few points above bush animals claiming that they way wise. The outcome is the only evidence you need.

/
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by AngelicBeing: 11:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/
Lolz.

Nigeria is a place you go for a sanity check. Sane people in Nigeria are less than 2% of the population. You have people with IQ a few points above bush animals claiming that they way wise. The outcome is the only evidence you need.

/
l agree with you, sometimes l ask myself, how did Nigeria as a country or Nigerians degenerate to the way it is now?

Where did we get it wrong?

How can Nigeria be salvaged and Redeemed from this downtrend it has spiraled into?

I don't know the quick fix that will get Nigeria working.

All/ Some / Majority of the politi- thievecians are criminals and l don't trust any of them with all the charade and Bulshit they are currently singing to the masses

The military has been zombied and ethnicized by the dullard and Philistine President living inside Aso Rock or else they would have been able to clean this dirty system and allow Nigeria to create new parties and also an home grown constitution to redeem the glory of Nigeria

I just taya for Nigeria and this is why many Diasporans are not willing to come back home, Nigeria in my opinion as it is currently is dead and beyond redemption angry

1 Like

Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by InvertedHammer: 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
AngelicBeing:
l agree with you, sometimes l ask myself, how did Nigeria as a country or Nigerians degenerate to the way it is now?

Where did we get it wrong?

How can Nigeria be salvaged and Redeemed from this downtrend it has spiraled into?

I don't know the quick fix that will get Nigeria working.

All/ Some / Majority of the politi- thievecians are criminals and l don't trust any of them with all the charade and Bulshit they are currently singing to the masses

The military has been zombied and ethnicized by the dullard and Philistine President living inside Aso Rock or else they would have been able to clean this dirty system and allow Nigeria to create new parties and also an home grown constitution to redeem the glory of Nigeria

I just taya for Nigeria and this is why many Diasporans are not willing to come back home, Nigeria in my opinion as it is currently is dead and beyond redemption angry
/
Nigeria is not that bad. The problem some of you in diaspora have is that you talk to Nigerians in Nigeria (with a few exceptions) like adults. No matter the age or level of education, just calm down and speak to them as you would a toddler.
You hear all the chants about PVC. Let them start BBN this month and attention will be shifted away from PVC overnight. Think about how one could distract a child with sound and lights.
/
Re: 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? by AngelicBeing: 1:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/
Nigeria is not that bad. The problem some of you in diaspora have is that you talk to Nigerians in Nigeria (with a few exceptions) like adults. No matter the age or level of education, just calm down and speak to them as you would a toddler.
You hear all the chants about PVC. Let them start BBN this month and attention will be shifted away from PVC overnight. Think about how one could distract a child with sound and lights.
/
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Like Rice Man, Former Governorship Aspirant, Gideon Ikhine, Dumps PDP In Edo / Vice President Kashim Shettima Receives Traditional Title In Anambra / Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.