Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) (48410 Views)

Paul Okoye Reveals Why He And His Brother Peter Okoye Did Not Talk For 6 Years / Leave My Wife Alone - 2Face Tells Annie Idibia's Critics (Video) / Peter Okoye Reveals What Makes Him Look Younger And Fresher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Heavance(m): 11:45am On Jun 19, 2022
Justdogood:
The earlier yorubas and igbos stop abusing themselves here on nairaland and understand that if Nigeria is good today its for everyone and if its bad its still for everyone of us here the better for them.

It saddens me when I come online and see kids.
17 years, 18 years, 16 years. Insulting themselves.
Flat heads, afonja, ipigs, poto-poto, ofe-mmanu, skull-miners, etc.
See, Being an e-warrrior doesn't make you have a fulfilled life.

Most of you do all this online and still go to bed hungry and not sure of tomorrow's food.
People of your age bracket are looking for what to do, or how to make an impact.

It's shameful.
It is really shameful.

I can't remember seeing Tinubu's children insulting orji kalu's sons or seeing osinbanjo's daughters abusing Ekweremmadu's sons.
It's always two low-lifers, at the two southern end of the nation. Holding their phones and cursing the hell out of themselves.

If you guys are not tired we are tired.
Get a life.
Nigeria is burning. Nigeria is dying, we are sinking. Stop this abuse.
Like, very shameful.
And they still don't understand how this is so loved by the northerners. Our division makes their unity stand better

1 Like

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Jsaviour(f): 11:46am On Jun 19, 2022
Justdogood:
The earlier yorubas and igbos stop abusing themselves here on nairaland and understand that if Nigeria is good today its for everyone and if its bad its still for everyone of us here the better for them.

It saddens me when I come online and see kids.
17 years, 18 years, 16 years. Insulting themselves.
Flat heads, afonja, ipigs, poto-poto, ofe-mmanu, skull-miners, etc.
See, Being an e-warrrior doesn't make you have a fulfilled life.

Most of you do all this online and still go to bed hungry and not sure of tomorrow's food.
People of your age bracket are looking for what to do, or how to make an impact.

It's shameful.
It is really shameful.

I can't remember seeing Tinubu's children insulting orji kalu's sons or seeing osinbanjo's daughters abusing Ekweremmadu's sons.
It's always two low-lifers, at the two southern end of the nation. Holding their phones and cursing the hell out of themselves.

If you guys are not tired we are tired.
Get a life.
Nigeria is burning. Nigeria is dying, we are sinking. Stop this abuse.

Just like Jesus said that there will always be the poor among men so shall there be foolish and useless people here on earth and nairaland with us.

Their life is already frustrated and filled with hatred, bitterness and jealousy and those are traits that can never allow a man grow.

The funny thing is that nothing concerns tribe with the thread but the guy found a way to insert their usual cry of Igbo's coming with poly bag and making it in Lagos.

I wonder if the land was made only to favour Igbos?

They should be ashamed that their own land could not favour them and pray to God for mercy.

I don't understand

I have Yorubas as colleagues here in the East. I have never for once asked them what they are doing here.

But everyday we see our Yoruba counterpart crying that Igbo's are in Lagos.

What is really the problem?

1 Like

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Jsaviour(f): 11:53am On Jun 19, 2022
Basher8583:

Trust me.. if they come for you na run you go run. Na then you go no say na visitor you be for Lagos

Rem the case of South Africa. Which one of you wey get house there stay when madness started.

This post stinks of jealousy from a lazy bone with nothing to show for his life so he is waiting to cause riot so he can destroy the properties of hard working people.

Shame on your lazy wicked hard

You will keep crying until your tears finishes.
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by sweetjohn(m): 11:58am On Jun 19, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Lmao email me I'll drop you my location.
Come over
Let me host you this weekend
Nairaland will be my witness

I was in Abakaliki for business
I'm proud Igbo
And I'm obideint

My neighbors are yorubas and they've been so friendly
I don't entertain tribalism
Like i said email me
I will host you tomorrow
Brother after he must have eaten and drunk in your apartment in Lagos, tell him to do frog jump and shine your shoe... Then give him small change like 3000 naira only to go back to osun state where he croll from
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by brutal1(m): 12:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
The problem here is that the igbo's needs to know that votes from their region alone cannot give any candidate victory just as the northerners with highest voting strength in the country still cant win without the other regions. You said Atiku values business and financial growth more than religion so why did he delete the tweet about the murdered girl in Sokoto? Atiku or BAT are not my candidate, I will gladly vote for Peter Obi. People pushing for Peter Obi are not pushing because he is igbo, we are all pushing in fairness and his CV speaks for him but at the same time, we have to be realistic, for him to win, you need to work with every region, he needs votes from the west and the north, the time you guys dedicate to attacking other tribes here should be channelled to building political structures in each states, they just had an election in Ekiti yesterday and bobody heard anything about labour party, another election is coming up in Osun, the party doesn't have structures in some states so who will canvass for votes in those states without LP offices?, governorship candidates, Senatex reps house of assembly?? Election is not school debate neither is it a show, As population as Cocacola is they still do adverts, Even show promoters still do do adverts for wizkid and davido....money is needed to fund political parties alot of money. You need the yorubas, you need votes from the north, otherwise all this sensitisation will amount to nothing. It is called politics. It is a game. Peter Obi cannot even monitor his local government all by himself, he needs people everywhere. Let's put aside this hatred and focus on what needs to be done so that people that are not here, no access to internet, in the village can hear about Peter Obi.
franchasofficia:
Unfortunately, most poor and average Nigerians no get sense na.

The only thing they know how to do is to align with their corrupt politician tribesmen during election to feel foolishly superior and after the election, their so called tribesmen that won elections will discard them and they go back to their usual suffering and living from hand to mouth till another 4 years. Funny enough, many of the people that may benefit directly from their tribesman's victory at the election may even be people from the tribes they fought during the campaign and election.

Igbos they claim hate Yorubas massively supported Obasanjo in 1999 and 2003 which made Obasanjo to appoint lots of quality Igbo men into his key cabinet and Obasanjo government flourished.

The same Igbos supported and voted Yaradua a Fulani man. Did you hear any Igbo campaign or condemn Yaradua until he died even though he was Fulani?

Igbos also supported Goodluck Jonathan from Niger Delta and even made enemies with other Nigerian tribes while trying to defend Goodluck from being persecuted and yet the Niger Delta people couldn't support Igbos for 2023, God of justice and fairness is watching all our deeds. It may sound like political smartness but when the rewards of all these tribal hatred and treachery will come knocking, i won't say further than this.

Igbos never approved Buhari as a person even before 2015 election, because he was a known extremist with high tendency of being evil and dangerous. Before 2015, Buhari preferred to align with Igbos. He picked two different Igbo sons as VP and Igbos rejected him even when he picked Chuba Okadigbo that Igbos respect a lot as VP, Igbos still didn't vote him but voted Obasanjo.

Igbos support for Atiku is because Atiku is a sensible Fulani man with moderate ideology who cares more about business and financial growth more than religious fanatism and tribal supremacy like Buhari.

Igbos refused to vote Ikemba Ojukwu when he contested, because they didn't see him as the right person to occupy that post as at then, instead they voted Obasanjo a Yoruba man.

If Nigerians can be honest and leave their hatred for Igbos aside, they will realize that only Igbos play detribalised politics of supporting any candidate they see as credible without judging the person by his tribe or religion.

So when you see Igbo youths support Peter Obi, it has nothing to do with Peter Obi being Igbo. It has more to do with Peter Obi's personality and qaulity, or why aren't Igbos massively supporting Rochas, Orji Kalu, Ngige and co? Think about this.

Election is not a tribal supremacy battle, it is all about electing credible people to move Nigeria forward and to better our lives and that of our families.
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by brutal1(m): 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2022
You think any superstar(Davido,Wizkid,Psquare) fans will vote right and leave the dollars shared during the last concluded pDP primaries?? You dont blame people that sold their next 8years for 10k yesterday, they survive on daily basis, hourly. Some didnt eat last night, they came to vote to first get something to eat, hunger doesn't consider next week let alone the next 4 years. Hunger needs to be quenched like right now...the kind hunger in town these days..your tummy will be making sounds that someone next to you will know you are hungry, your eyes go just dey zoom in and out unnecessarily, hands and legs will be shaking, unnecessary cold that comes and catarrh 2.0, plus cough, severe headache. Poverty na bastard ooo.
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Owologbo(m): 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
We4all:
And will keep paying taxes for the houses. Bad investment.

So it automatically becomes bad investment because of the taxes he will be paying for the houses?
Will the taxes be more than what he will pay for a hotel if he go on a visit to USA?
What if he gives them out for rentage?
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by sonnie10: 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
We4all:

Perfect! You just made it easy for me. Estimate the amount he could possibly pay as taxes and compare with what he receives as rent.

For someone who claims to be an American citizen, you have little knowledge of how things work in the real estate industry.

Rent is just one part of it. There is also the equity. In the past two years, almost all houses in US increased by more than 50% in value.
If you calm down, you might learn one or two things from here. But if you are too much in a hurry to respond you might be missing out on this learning opportunity.
I am surprised that at this point you are still asking this question of tax estimate for a property. Was that not the first thing I did for you here?

I gave you the percentage tax on $300k property
I also gave you a possible ROI on such property
All you need to do is to substitute those with actual value of his property

But seriously, why such short memory? sincerely, how are you doing at school?
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
We4all:

He doesn’t own a mansion and he can’t get more than 2K monthly rent. So, what fortune are we talking about?

Real investment is a good investment in Nigeria but not in America if you are not a Citizen. I say what I know.
The weight of your pocket is felt by you. Investment in Nigeria is not worth it. Let me explain this to you. Dangote could have been above 100 billion dollars today on Forbes had his major investment been in the US. The volatility of the Naira is what plunged Dangote to an ever dwindling billionaire.

Dangote at one point was wealthier than the wealthiest man in India or Asia. But, his wealth went to a third and has not gained as was his trend in the earlier part of the GEJ regime.

All the naira investment billionaires have failed to double their wealth or triple it in almost 10 years. Compare Alakija to Oprah winfrey, Dangote to Ambani, Otedola to Mark Cuban or even Trump.

If you are unschooled about real estate, keeping mute in a conversation can earn you a spot in the realm of knowledge.

$2k is for a one bedroom depending on the location of his property. If it is a condo, who know how many flats he's got in it. Regardless, location matters. Just don't ridicule him for his property. Get yours.
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by taiwolomo1: 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Lmao email me I'll drop you my location.
Come over
Let me host you this weekend
Nairaland will be my witness

I was in Abakaliki for business
I'm proud Igbo
And I'm obideint

My neighbors are yorubas and they've been so friendly
I don't entertain tribalism
Like i said email me
I will host you tomorrow
Oga go sidown. Over 80% of una money no clean! Forget that ibo are businessmen mentality!!!
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by AutoRedux: 2:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

LOL. In YOUR world ruled by poverty and misery you think buying a house is a big deal. Let me guess to you even eating chicken or pizza is an achievement.
Nigger get some exposure and go learn how the world works. Looking at tthe world through your poverty stricken nigger lens will only make you look really really dumb and ignorant

You sound like a broken record. A hateful failure of a boy. Your life revolves around misery and hatred (for the success of another man) which you shamelessly wear like a badge just like the useless nigger you are. Dumbass, no one says that building a house is a big deal but being so disturbed about the achievement of another person sums up who you are and what type of family you come from. You are definitely the type that could poison someone if they are faring better in life than you. Idiotic mothafucker.
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Prayfortheworld: 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
taiwolomo1:

Oga go sidown. Over 80% of una money no clean! Forget that ibo are businessmen mentality!!!
If we give you money wey no clean you go chop abi
Na tinubu money clean na
No go make money dy there dy find clean money
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by We4all: 3:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
sonnie10:

If you calm down, you might learn one or two things from here. But if you are too much in a hurry to respond you might be missing out on this learning opportunity.
I am surprised that at this point you are still asking this question of tax estimate for a property. Was that not the first thing I did for you here?

I gave you the percentage tax on $300k property
I also gave you a possible ROI on such property
All you need to do is to substitute those with actual value of his property

But seriously, I am daft and not doing well at school.

No wonder, only an illegal immigrant in the US will try to counter my point.
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by sonnie10: 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
We4all:
[/b]

No wonder, only an illegal immigrant in the US will try to counter my point.

Have you asked yourself why so many people even in caravan are trying to come to the US?
Simple
It is a land of opportunities for all. It begs, “ Give me your poor”
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
AutoRedux:

You sound like a broken record. A hateful failure of a boy. Your life revolves around misery and hatred (for the success of another man) which you shamelessly wear like a badge just like the useless nigger you are. Dumbass, no one says that building a house is a big deal but being so disturbed about the achievement of another person sums up who you are and what type of family you come from. You are definitely the type that could poison someone if they are faring better in life than you. Idiotic mothafucker.
The only person here disturbed here is you. I said buying a house in the US is not a big deal.. depending on the type of house. We have niggers who brag back home that they have houses. What they call houses, no sane hman can reside in it but all na house.
I assume you know the PSquare very well for you to be foaming at the mouth like a deranged bull. Since you know him and the houses he speaks of, simply clarify instead of sounding stupid. You start talking of achievement. Even school teachers own houses over there so its no big deal. Instead of you to take notes and heed corrections from your betters you are further embarrassing yourself. Being angry or being able to throw insutls doesnt make you right my friend.
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Yankee101: 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
We4all:

Alaye, house ownership in America is different from what is obtainable in Nigeria. More so for someone like Peter who isn’t a citizen of America.

You don't have to be a citizen to own a property here
Even renters using it for Airbnb make profit muchless an owner who most likely did an outright cash purchase with no mortgage overhang
You absolutely know not about the US property market
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by We4all: 3:18pm On Jun 19, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
The weight of your pocket is felt by you. Investment in Nigeria is not worth it. Let me explain this to you. Dangote could have been above 100 billion dollars today on Forbes had his major investment been in the US. The volatility of the Naira is what plunged Dangote to an ever dwindling billionaire.

Dangote at one point was wealthier than the wealthiest man in India or Asia. But, his wealth went to a third and has not gained as was his trend in the earlier part of the GEJ regime.

All the naira investment billionaires have failed to double their wealth or triple it in almost 10 years. Compare Alakija to Oprah winfrey, Dangote to Ambani, Otedola to Mark Cuban or even Trump.

If you are unschooled about real estate, keeping mute in a conversation can earn you a spot in the realm of knowledge.

$2k is for a one bedroom depending on the location of his property. If it is a condo, who know how many flats he's got in it. Regardless, location matters. Just don't ridicule him for his property. Get yours.

Stop sounding woke. America is not Nigeria. Have you ever wondered why some Americans will prefer to rent than buy a house?

Guy, in America, circumstances and so many factors can make the value of a house depreciate over time. If you claim to be so knowledgeable, then I shouldn’t even have to tell you this.

There are so many properties whose value have depreciated over time in the US. There are so many celebrities whose houses have been up for sale for half the value of what it’s worth. There are others who can’t even get a tenant to rent their apartments.

So, if I say Peter’s investment is bad, I know what I’m saying. Real estate investment in the US is not the ABC that you’re used to in Nigeria.

Here in Nigeria, real investment is gold but in America, factors can turn against you and you may suffer losses in your investment.

Ask Michael Jordan the value of his mansion that he is willing to sale for half his value and no one even wants to buy. I don’t have the energy to go on. So, stop sounding like a ‘know it all’.
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by We4all: 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
Yankee101:

You don't have to be a citizen to own a property here
Even renters using it for Airbnb make profit muchless an owner who most likely did an outright cash purchase with no mortgage overhang
You absolutely know not about the US property market

Ogbeni, I didn’t say you have to be a citizen to own a property in the US. Do you think it is what they tax the likes of Peter that they will tax their citizens?

Do you know that in America, the value of a house can depreciate over time? America is not Nigeria, so when elders are talking, just shut your mouth.

1 Like

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by We4all: 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
sonnie10:

Have you asked yourself why so many people even in caravan are trying to come to the US?
Simple
It is a land of opportunities for all. It begs, “ Give me your poor”

Broke people without ambition are the people rushing to the US.

Why would I struggle to go to a country that won’t make me rich? Nah…….. America is over rated and living off its over exaggerated glory.
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by sonnie10: 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
We4all:

Why would I struggle to go to a country that won’t make me rich? Nah…….. America is over rated and living off its over exaggerated glory.
Are you rich right now in Nigeria?

And the US is still the top economy of the world. Everything is not about money though. The fresh air here alone is worth it.
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by AutoRedux: 3:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

The only person here disturbed here is you. I said buying a house in the US is not a big deal.. depending on the type of house. We have niggers who brag back home that they have houses. What they call houses, no sane hman can reside in it but all na house.
I assume you know the PSquare very well for you to be foaming at the mouth like a deranged bull. Since you know him and the houses he speaks of, simply clarify instead of sounding stupid. You start talking of achievement. Even school teachers own houses over there so its no big deal. Instead of you to take notes and heed corrections from your betters you are further embarrassing yourself. Being angry or being able to throw insutls doesnt make you right my friend.

You see how foolish you sound. The nigger in you is only acting up cos that is the only defense mechanism you have. Alas, you knew nothing about him but you stupidly said the houses he bought could be hood apartments that are ordinary. Useless r etard, maybe you should google "p mansion" or better still go see their testimony song's video and have a clear view of one of their mansions in USA. Mumu chimpanzee.
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by AutoRedux: 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

Idiot come make I show you. Mumu man, see the interior of one of his houses in Atlanta. It is not on mortgage for your information.

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Wwwq: 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
Who’s asking
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by sonnie10: 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
We4all:

Stop sounding woke. America is not Nigeria. Have you ever wondered why some Americans will prefer to rent than buy a house?

Guy, in America, circumstances and so many factors can make the value of a house depreciate over time. If you claim to be so knowledgeable, then I shouldn’t even have to tell you this.

There are so many properties whose value have depreciated over time in the US. There are so many celebrities whose houses have been up for sale for half the value of what it’s worth. There are others who can’t even get a tenant to rent their apartments.

So, if I say Peter’s investment is bad, I know what I’m saying. Real estate investment in the US is not the ABC that you’re used to in Nigeria.

Here in Nigeria, real investment is gold but in America, factors can turn against you and you may suffer losses in your investment.

Ask Michael Jordan the value of his mansion that he is willing to sale for half his value and no one even wants to buy. I don’t have the energy to go on. So, stop sounding like a ‘know it all’.

Michael Jordan bought the Chicago house for $2M and the house is currently listed for over $14M.
Do the maths Sir.
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by AutoRedux: 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

Mr hood apartment

Here is another house in San Francisco owned by the duo. They have houses in Banana Island. Go and buy house in banana island if you think it is easy.

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by madjune(m): 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
It's pointless telling the youth about his houses and all that.
He had truth in his words, though.

Thing is, I think it's more of a spiritual curse- Nigerians are perennially cursed with old, bad leadership and morseo, cursed with a perennial blindness to keep voting for them.
That blindness is sustained by way of tribalism.
My person, my village man etc.

This is what has created widespread unemployment. Dysfunctional institutions which otherwise would have had many of our young men in able employment, taking care of their families.

2023 should be a one time opportunity to get it right.

Vote for the person you truly believe shares that vision of a modern, prosperous, equitable society.

I remain OBIdient.
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by TheEnforcer: 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
We4all:

What do you mean by it can't or won't make one rich?Go and see Indian business owners who couldn't even speak English when they came in And are millionaires now.Lots of them and natives of other countries. So don't sit there in Nigeria and make bogus claims.

1 Like

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Lightorder: 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Insulting who's doing better than your generation will do you no good.
Appreciate good thing so you can prosper
Atleast he left Anambra to Lagos and made a name for himself and family

You that left Ondo to Lagos wetin you don achieve
I never knew idiots like him exist o. I use to hear that people pull such jab on those who came doing well in Lagos
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by sukkot: 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
AutoRedux:

Idiot come make I show you. Mumu man, see the interior of one of his houses in Atlanta. It is not on mortgage for your information.
but that’s just a standard house in Atlanta. That house is middle class. Nothing special

2 Likes

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by doffman: 5:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please support our honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian's know it's someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from totalling sinking, but seriously some ethnics bigot's people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, Peter obi2023 is certain

Why are u begging now . When you people have already insulted Yorubas and Hausas.

Just because of Obi , You now see us as one Nigeria.
Hell No.
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Everlastingson: 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
franchasofficia:
Unfortunately, most poor and average Nigerians no get sense na.

The only thing they know how to do is to align with their corrupt politician tribesmen during election to feel foolishly superior and after the election, their so called tribesmen that won elections will discard them and they go back to their usual suffering and living from hand to mouth till another 4 years. Funny enough, many of the people that may benefit directly from their tribesman's victory at the election may even be people from the tribes they fought during the campaign and election.

Igbos they claim hate Yorubas massively supported Obasanjo in 1999 and 2003 which made Obasanjo to appoint lots of quality Igbo men into his key cabinet and Obasanjo government flourished.

The same Igbos supported and voted Yaradua a Fulani man. Did you hear any Igbo campaign or condemn Yaradua until he died even though he was Fulani?

Igbos also supported Goodluck Jonathan from Niger Delta and even made enemies with other Nigerian tribes while trying to defend Goodluck from being persecuted and yet the Niger Delta people couldn't support Igbos for 2023, God of justice and fairness is watching all our deeds. It may sound like political smartness but when the rewards of all these tribal hatred and treachery will come knocking, i won't say further than this.

Igbos never approved Buhari as a person even before 2015 election, because he was a known extremist with high tendency of being evil and dangerous. Before 2015, Buhari preferred to align with Igbos. He picked two different Igbo sons as VP and Igbos rejected him even when he picked Chuba Okadigbo that Igbos respect a lot as VP, Igbos still didn't vote him but voted Obasanjo.

Igbos support for Atiku is because Atiku is a sensible Fulani man with moderate ideology who cares more about business and financial growth more than religious fanatism and tribal supremacy like Buhari.

Igbos refused to vote Ikemba Ojukwu when he contested, because they didn't see him as the right person to occupy that post as at then, instead they voted Obasanjo a Yoruba man.

If Nigerians can be honest and leave their hatred for Igbos aside, they will realize that only Igbos play detribalised politics of supporting any candidate they see as credible without judging the person by his tribe or religion.

So when you see Igbo youths support Peter Obi, it has nothing to do with Peter Obi being Igbo. It has more to do with Peter Obi's personality and qaulity, or why aren't Igbos massively supporting Rochas, Orji Kalu, Ngige and co? Think about this.

Election is not a tribal supremacy battle, it is all about electing credible people to move Nigeria forward and to better our lives and that of our families.

They know this truth you spoke but their problem is congenital envy and hatred for the Igbo man. And why do they hate the Igbo? Because the Igbo man is ahead of them. The level of hatred most Yoruba have for the Igbo is inexplicable. Even when Fulani is killing them and possessing their land they still say the Igbo is their main enemy. Just watch social media you will find out it's Yorubas speaking ill of and lying against the Igbo 99% of the time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by tctrills: 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
We4all:
And will keep paying taxes for the houses. Bad investment.
Oga having a house in the US is a wonderful investment.
The value of the house keeps going up. You can get loans from banks because of your property and If you put it up for rent, you earn good money.
Millionaires all over the world are buying property in America, E get why.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! / Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year / Victor Olaiya: 2face, KWAM1, Ebenezer Obey And Other Stars Pay Tributes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.