Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,095 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) (48413 Views)

Paul Okoye Reveals Why He And His Brother Peter Okoye Did Not Talk For 6 Years / Leave My Wife Alone - 2Face Tells Annie Idibia's Critics (Video) / Peter Okoye Reveals What Makes Him Look Younger And Fresher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by SugarGirl44(f): 10:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kinzo0917:
Children are on this forum We need to teach dem morals. Curse words are not tolerated. SEUN, MYND44, LALASTILALA PLEASE APPLY THE RULE 2. LIFE BANNING PLEASE

Stop reporting people coward!
Cry cry baby.
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by SugarGirl44(f): 10:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
Zion243:

Tinubu that you insults daily is bigger than your entire tribe in everything. You guys hate him so much yet you're ready to die about Lagos.
If Obi is indeed a developer or catalyst like you hyped him to be, why aren't you guys trooping to Anambra? Even Obi relocated to Lagos after his failed tenure as a governor.
You guys are so obsessed with South West, not only Lagos. Even Ore or some remote villages in Yorubaland. Yet you're always quick to open your disgusting mouth and abuse Asiwaju.

And as for that gambler called Peter Okoye, having two houses in US isn't an asset. If that's what he resorted to in order to vindicate himself, then he's actually a broke ass.

Young guys in tech are making millions without noise. So the prodigal boy should sit down.

Nonsense!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Golan007: 10:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
dannyville2:

Nasarawa, Lafia sir

Middle Belt.
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Forumobserver12(m): 10:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
franchasofficia:
Unfortunately, most poor and average Nigerians no get sense na.

The only thing they know how to do is to align with their corrupt politician tribesmen during election to feel foolishly superior and after the election, their so called tribesmen that won elections will discard them and they go back to their usual suffering and living from hand to mouth till another 4 years. Funny enough, many of the people that may benefit directly from their tribesman's victory at the election may even be people from the tribes they fought during the campaign and election.

Igbos they claim hate Yorubas massively supported Obasanjo in 1999 and 2003 which made Obasanjo to appoint lots of quality Igbo men into his key cabinet and Obasanjo government flourished.

The same Igbos supported and voted Yaradua a Fulani man. Did you hear any Igbo campaign or condemn Yaradua until he died even though he was Fulani?

Igbos also supported Goodluck Jonathan from Niger Delta and even made enemies with other Nigerian tribes while trying to defend Goodluck from being persecuted and yet the Niger Delta people couldn't support Igbos for 2023, God of justice and fairness is watching all our deeds. It may sound like political smartness but when the rewards of all these tribal hatred and treachery will come knocking, i won't say further than this.

Igbos never approved Buhari as a person even before 2015 election, because he was a known extremist with high tendency of being evil and dangerous. Before 2015, Buhari preferred to align with Igbos. He picked two different Igbo sons as VP and Igbos rejected him even when he picked Chuba Okadigbo that Igbos respect a lot as VP, Igbos still didn't vote him but voted Obasanjo.

Igbos support for Atiku is because Atiku is a sensible Fulani man with moderate ideology who cares more about business and financial growth more than religious fanatism and tribal supremacy like Buhari.

Igbos refused to vote Ikemba Ojukwu when he contested, because they didn't see him as the right person to occupy that post as at then, instead they voted Obasanjo a Yoruba man.

If Nigerians can be honest and leave their hatred for Igbos aside, they will realize that only Igbos play detribalised politics of supporting any candidate they see as credible without judging the person by his tribe or religion.

So when you see Igbo youths support Peter Obi, it has nothing to do with Peter Obi being Igbo. It has more to do with Peter Obi's personality and qaulity, or why aren't Igbos massively supporting Rochas, Orji Kalu, Ngige and co? Think about this.

Election is not a tribal supremacy battle, it is all about electing credible people to move Nigeria forward and to better our lives and that of our families.

Unfortunately the people you were talking to behaves like robot, some of them were too young when Igbos voted for Obasanjo 99/2003 as well Umaru Ya'radua in 2007, these men were not Igbos yet they were voted for in mass by Igbos.
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Leonbonapart(m): 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mandate2023:

Another miscreants ipigs sported......ondo and lagos r still same south west that's If am from ondo as ur shrinking brain suggested grin grin

He should have relocated to onitsha or any developed whatever part of south east too and again I am very comfortable and I have no house abroad grin

Meanwhile there's nobody in alaigbo that tinubu is not better than yet u fools come here everyday to insult him....u don't seems to practice what u preach dumb head grin
your father should be ashamed
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by unikprince(m): 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
franchasofficia:

The only thing they know how to do is to align with their corrupt politician tribesmen during election to feel foolishly superior and after the election, their so called tribesmen that won elections will discard them and they go back to their usual suffering and living from hand to mouth till another 4 years. Funny enough, many of the people that may benefit directly from their tribesman's victory at the election may even be people from the tribes they fought during the campaign and election.

Igbos they claim hate Yorubas massively supported Obasanjo in 1999 and 2003 which made Obasanjo to appoint lots of quality Igbo men into his key cabinet and Obasanjo government flourished.

The same Igbos supported and voted Yaradua a Fulani man. Did you hear any Igbo campaign or condemn Yaradua until he died even though he was Fulani?

Igbos also supported Goodluck Jonathan from Niger Delta and even made enemies with other Nigerian tribes while trying to defend Goodluck from being persecuted and yet the Niger Delta people couldn't support Igbos for 2023, God of justice and fairness is watching all our deeds. It may sound like political smartness but when the rewards of all these tribal hatred and treachery will come knocking, i won't say further than this.

Igbos never approved Buhari as a person even before 2015 election, because he was a known extremist with high tendency of being evil and dangerous. Before 2015, Buhari preferred to align with Igbos. He picked two different Igbo sons as VP and Igbos rejected him even when he picked Chuba Okadigbo that Igbos respect a lot as VP, Igbos still didn't vote him but voted Obasanjo.

Igbos support for Atiku is because Atiku is a sensible Fulani man with moderate ideology who cares more about business and financial growth more than religious fanatism and tribal supremacy like Buhari.

Igbos refused to vote Ikemba Ojukwu when he contested, because they didn't see him as the right person to occupy that post as at then, instead they voted Obasanjo a Yoruba man.

If Nigerians can be honest and leave their hatred for Igbos aside, they will realize that only Igbos play detribalised politics of supporting any candidate they see as credible without judging the person by his tribe or religion.

So when you see Igbo youths support Peter Obi, it has nothing to do with Peter Obi being Igbo. It has more to do with Peter Obi's personality and qaulity, or why aren't Igbos massively supporting Rochas, Orji Kalu, Ngige and co? Think about this.

Election is not a tribal supremacy battle, it is all about electing credible people to move Nigeria forward and to better our lives and that of our families.
God bless you for this write up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by SugarGirl44(f): 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
MelvinDaboss:
So u mean their career did not resurrect shocked

Dead and buried grin grin
Better luck in their next life maybe.
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
We4all:
And will keep paying taxes for the houses. Bad investment.

He can actually put them for rent ....
Good investment
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by SugarGirl44(f): 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kinzo0917:
. MOD RULE 2.SEUN, LALASTILALA MYND44, APPLY THE RULE HERE. CURSE WORDS ARE NOT TOLERATED. BAN HIM FOR LIFE

Banner ni...Go and help them ban him na.
If it's your people now, you'll look away. Hypocrite oshi.
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by emmanuelbrown26: 11:00pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mandate2023:

Another miscreants ipigs sported......ondo and lagos r still same south west that's If am from ondo as ur shrinking brain suggested grin grin

He should have relocated to onitsha or any developed whatever part of south east too and again I am very comfortable and I have no house abroad grin

Meanwhile there's nobody in alaigbo that tinubu is not better than yet u fools come here everyday to insult him....u don't seems to practice what u preach dumb head grin
i hv come to realize that its only afonjas that couldopen new moniker just to be saying rubbish, later same afonja go dey beg up and down
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by sonnie10: 11:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
We4all:

And you think I don’t know that? With the taxes he will pay, it is still a bad investment.

Which other taxes do people pay for houses in US? Apart from property tax (about 2-3% of the value) and home insurance ( 2k a year for say a $300k property) and HOA like $1k a year. The total is about $10k a year.
Rent for such house could go as high as $2k a month that is about $24k a year.

Do the maths. That is about $14k (about #10M) he makes from one property without moving a muscle.
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by HellVictorinho4(m): 11:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Lmao email me I'll drop you my location.
Come over
Let me host you this weekend
Nairaland will be my witness

I was in Abakaliki for business
I'm proud Igbo
And I'm obideint

My neighbors are yorubas and they've been so friendly
I don't entertain tribalism
Like i said email me
I will host you tomorrow

I need your financial assistance, please.
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by erico2k2(m): 11:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
We4all:
what TAX?
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by erico2k2(m): 11:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
sonnie10:

Which other taxes do people pay for houses in US? Apart from property tax (about 2-3% of the value) and home insurance ( 2k a year for say a $300k property) and HOA like $1k a year. The total is about $10k a year.

Do the maths. That is about $14k (about #10M) he makes from one property without moving a muscle.
You did not need to even list the kind of taxes people pay in the US, I bet you any money he has no idea of kind of monies people pay abroad,Fact is we pay more in tax in Nigeria than US/UK
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by dannyville2(m): 11:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
Golan007:

Middle Belt.

Born and bred in Taraba state, wukari precisely (north east) spent some years in Jigawa. Idoma by tribe .
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Okwyjesus(m): 11:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Insulting who's doing better than your generation will do you no good.
Appreciate good thing so you can prosper
Atleast he left Anambra to Lagos and made a name for himself and family

You that left Ondo to Lagos wetin you don achieve

That is why lgbos are hated. The came with nylon bag and leave with exotic cars
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by GreyLaw(m): 11:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
We4all:

And you think they are not rented?
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Golan007: 11:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
dannyville2:

Born and bred in Taraba state, wukari precisely (north east) spent some years in Jigawa. Idoma by tribe .

All these are middle Belt states na.

Thoug they are more northern that the southern states.
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Federalofficia(m): 11:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
And will be the first to shout Nigeria government is bad if them tax am for him house or properties here
We4all:
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by iykillz(m): 11:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Insulting who's doing better than your generation will do you no good.
Appreciate good things so you can prosper
At least he left Anambra for Lagos and made a name for himself and his family

You that left Ondo to Lagos wetin you don achieve
Someone has not answered his question
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Kinzo0917(m): 11:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Stop reporting people coward!
Cry cry baby.
. SEUN MYND44 LALASTILALA RULE 2 PLEASE.BAN HER/HIM FOR LIFE. CURSE WORDS ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Kinzo0917(m): 11:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Banner ni...Go and help them ban him na.
If it's your people now, you'll look away. Hypocrite oshi.
. Mynd44, seun, Lalasticlala Apply RULE 2 here please
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Arielle: 11:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
Justdogood:
The earlier yorubas and igbos stop abusing themselves here on nairaland and understand that if Nigeria is good today its for everyone and if its bad its still for everyone of us here the better for them.

It saddens me when I come online and see kids.
17 years, 18 years, 16 years. Insulting themselves.
Flat heads, afonja, ipigs, poto-poto, ofe-mmanu, skull-miners, etc.
See, Being an e-warrrior doesn't make you have a fulfilled life.

Most of you do all this online and still go to bed hungry and not sure of tomorrow's food.
People of your age bracket are looking for what to do, or how to make an impact.

It's shameful.
It is really shameful.

I can't remember seeing Tinubu's children insulting orji kalu's sons or seeing osinbanjo's daughters abusing Ekweremmadu's sons.
It's always two low-lifers, at the two southern end of the nation. Holding their phones and cursing the hell out of themselves.

If you guys are not tired we are tired.
Get a life.
Nigeria is burning. Nigeria is dying, we are sinking. Stop this abuse.
Spot on. This forum has been over-run by badly raised kids venting their frustration at others for their sad lot in life. One always feels like having a good bath after reading some really nasty hateful comments. I wonder if they have mothers at home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by dannyville2(m): 11:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
Golan007:

All these are middle Belt states na.

Thoug they are more northern that the southern states.

Taraba is north east
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Zakiushenry: 11:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mandate2023:

Mumu feeling himself, omo ibo go dey feel say he wise, deck head like mumu ojukwu, nothing good coming from your land joor..
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by SugarGirl44(f): 11:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kinzo0917:
. SEUN MYND44 LALASTILALA RULE 2 PLEASE.BAN HER/HIM FOR LIFE. CURSE WORDS ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE

Cry cry baby.
Cry today, cry forever. grin grin
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by SugarGirl44(f): 11:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kinzo0917:
. Mynd44, seun, Lalasticlala Apply RULE 2 here please

Go and sleep town crier.

Cry cry baby, you want to see your mummy... grin grin grin
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by We4all: 11:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
sonnie10:

Sabinus, are you in the US? Taxes on properties ain’t cheap and that’s why some celebrities prefer to rent than own. Do your research well.
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Prettygirl200(f): 11:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
franchasofficia:

I am not an igbo girl I no smell Igbo in anyway and am not a tribalist am a pure deltan girl but looking at how Nigeria has been for the past eight years and with the contestants coming out for presidency I stand for peter obi he is better off than the rest. At least someone new should sit there and give us a better Nigeria we are tired of hardship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by usagee36: 11:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
Rental investment isnt bad in America. I flip houses Bruh! America is not Nigeria.
We4all:
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by HilcomTech(m): 11:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
joshrooy23:
Anambra is the state with the highest billionaires and the last time I checked it is not in South West, this olodo South West privileged internet children should get a life and stop hating on who is better than them, it does you no good

Bros, the version of mkporu mirri you are smoking is too strong for your head
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Prettygirl200(f): 11:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
I am not an igbo girl but one thing I like about igbos is that there are sincere, very very sincere. And them get sense!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year / Victor Olaiya: 2face, KWAM1, Ebenezer Obey And Other Stars Pay Tributes / Donald Trump: Regina Askia Shares The Questions US Immigration Asked Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.