Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) (48398 Views)

Paul Okoye Reveals Why He And His Brother Peter Okoye Did Not Talk For 6 Years / Leave My Wife Alone - 2Face Tells Annie Idibia's Critics (Video) / Peter Okoye Reveals What Makes Him Look Younger And Fresher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by HilcomTech(m): 11:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
SugarGirl44:
Chest beating is a chronic disease suffered by all igbos.
You were born and raised in the north, became successful in the west, no contribution whatsoever from your dead region.
And you're not ashamed to open your dirty mouth to brag.
If e sure for you, relocate to anambra.

The Useless PSquare is an ungrateful PIG. Igbos had no positive contribution whatsoever in his life. He got everything he ever acquired in life from the south west and from the northerners.

The only people to have helped him in life were not Igbos only to come and be spewing hatred against his benefactors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by sonnie10: 11:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
We4all:

Sabinus, are you in the US? Taxes on properties ain’t cheap and that’s why some celebrities prefer to rent than own. Do your research well.

I am a proud American and have been doing this for decades. Read, learn and grow. Only up coming celebrities rent to live in places they can't actually afford. The big ones all own their houses.
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by obontami: 11:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
sammirano:
If peter obi comes second, I go hack nairaland. I was considering third for before, but with recent happenings his position is fourth.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Tallvictor23: 11:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
The day tribalism ends in Nigeria will be the beginning of our development as a nation .
Facts
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Nnaworo(m): 12:00am On Jun 19, 2022
Mandate2023:
Fool.....ipigs will always be ipigs, he came into lagos with poly bag, he should have relocated to Anambra grin

That is what you guys are known for.You claim you own Lagos but Igbos are feeding you even in your place.Except you steal,rob or defraud how else can you feed?Lazy fool.

1 Like

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Nnaworo(m): 12:06am On Jun 19, 2022
Mandate2023:

Another miscreants ipigs sported......ondo and lagos r still same south west that's If am from ondo as ur shrinking brain suggested grin grin

He should have relocated to onitsha or any developed whatever part of south east too and again I am very comfortable and I have no house abroad grin

Meanwhile there's nobody in alaigbo that tinubu is not better than yet u fools come here everyday to insult him....u don't seems to practice what u preach dumb head grin

You are a lazy fool.Ozu nwuru anwu.
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by UNDFTD: 12:15am On Jun 19, 2022
Ade1234tayo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0fa29qZkv4

Singer Peter Psquare has fired back at critics by telling them that he owns 2 houses in the U.S

The singer was reacting to criticism he received from fans online as he was trying to raise awareness towards the forthcoming elections and the general state of affairs in the nation.

I never knew who this guy is until I just heard him speak. He is a waste of human flesh and a FOOL.
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by We4all: 12:16am On Jun 19, 2022
sonnie10:

I am a proud American and have been doing this for decades. Read, learn and grow. Only up coming celebrities rent to live in places they can't actually afford. The big ones all own their houses.

I read and learn what will benefit me. You should ask Beyoncé and co how much they are paying as tax on their properties. Then come back and tell me more about being an American.
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by TheEnforcer: 12:16am On Jun 19, 2022
Intellectuall01:
This one done come again with he childish behaviour and low self esteem. I don't know why most Scorpip guys suffer from low self esteem. Same problem with Davido. They are always bragging. Who asked you if you have properties abroad? Most successful Naija artistes have houses abroad but no one talks about it.
That David's own is worse .If he buys 2m stuff,they will post it online that he just acquired it.He is really vain
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by AdaAwka1: 12:24am On Jun 19, 2022
Mandate2023:
Fool.....ipigs will always be ipigs, he came into lagos with poly bag, he should have relocated to Anambra grin

Hum u get mind oo... you dey insult Psquare, when u dont even have 5percent of his wealth or fame. Chai.
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by sonnie10: 12:25am On Jun 19, 2022
We4all:

I read and learn what will benefit me. You should ask Beyoncé and co how much they are paying as tax on their properties. Then come back and tell me more about being an American.

Taxes are paid according to the value of the property and the county appraisal. What more do you want to know about being an American?
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Larrykaysail(m): 12:42am On Jun 19, 2022
We4all:
And will keep paying taxes for the houses. Bad investment.
study well b4 you talk , don't you pay land use charge or tenement rate in Nigeria

Houses tax is everywhere

1 Like

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by BigYash: 12:42am On Jun 19, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Insulting who's doing better than your generation will do you no good.
Appreciate good thing so you can prosper
Atleast he left Anambra to Lagos and made a name for himself and family

You that left Ondo to Lagos wetin you don achieve
Na agbero Tinubu turn am to grin

1 Like

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Jsaviour(f): 12:48am On Jun 19, 2022
Mandate2023:

It's so unfortunate that u will obediently fall into fire.....all dis r just social media noise taken too far.....I repeat tinubu is better that ur generations dead or alive yet u come here to hate everyday..........may u not end well for not having brain grin

Please what connection does tinubu has with the thread?

You just brought tribalism where it never mattered on the first place.

This is a thread about peter owning a house to show he has nothing to lose if Nigeria doesn't work but you had to find a way to bring in poly bag and Lagos.

Did anybody stop you from making it in Lagos as the owner abi indigene?

Or the Igbos making it there with 1 polybag have two heads better than yours?

What is wrong with you people?

Is it poverty or jealousy or what

What's really your heartache?

2 Likes

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Jsaviour(f): 12:54am On Jun 19, 2022
HilcomTech:
PSquare were born in the north grew up in the north and had his education in the and their musical talents were discovered in the north before he moved to Lagos and he blew in Lagos.

Now BIGOT PSquare is making threats to anyone who does not support Peter Obi.

This same PSquare would probably have been a wheel barrow pusher if not for the opportunities given to him by the northerners and south west of Nigeria. Same opportunities he would never have gotten in the south east where his parents hails from.

Oga STFU. Is the juju you gave them in the so called north and South West only meant to work for Igbos?

Why can't you that claim owner blow like the stranger Igbo man?

Ohh!! Laziness, hatred and bitterness won't allow you grow.

There are millionaires and billionaires made in the East that didn't and won't come to your lagos

Then

Some Igbo's will still come to your Lagos and dominate, you can only cry. Keep crying

3 Likes

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Jsaviour(f): 12:57am On Jun 19, 2022
HilcomTech:

The Useless PSquare is an ungrateful PIG. Igbos had no positive contribution whatsoever in his life. He got everything he ever acquired in life from the south west and from the northerners.

The only people to have helped him in life were not Igbos only to come and be spewing hatred against his benefactors

Did he stop you from blowing and getting results like him in your North abi south west?

Oops.. I guess bitterness and hatred won't allow you grow like the Igbo's that's why they come to your place and dominate.

The way you guys talk this benefactor thing as if you did anything for them.

Use that thing you feel you are doing for Igbo's in Lagos to change your own life so you can stop hating and crying every time

1 Like

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by chaiks: 12:59am On Jun 19, 2022
You need to be emancipated from tribal slavery. So he should support tinubu as a sign of being loyal because of his achievements? Come on, what is wrong with we the youths? I stand with Peter okoye because we need to do away with past old leaders. So appalling this thing called tribalism is deep within the youths.
Mandate2023:
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 1:10am On Jun 19, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Insulting who's doing better than your generation will do you no good.
Appreciate good thing so you can prosper
Atleast he left Anambra to Lagos and made a name for himself and family

You that left Ondo to Lagos wetin you don achieve

Lol... cheesy cheesy

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by nijanigga: 2:33am On Jun 19, 2022
I don't live in naija but the moment they elect atiku or tinubu as president forget it I block anything naija,make fulani kuku takeover nooks and corners of naija
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by AutoRedux: 2:45am On Jun 19, 2022
Jaqenhghar:
Any idiot can onw a house in the US. House in one trashy hood all na house

Idiot. Go buy your own na.
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Littlefingerjp: 2:47am On Jun 19, 2022
Mandate2023:

Well there's no igbo man dead or alive that can achieve what tinubu has achieved political and financially not to talk of ur miserable generations that can't even work as house help for him

I can see hw childish and gullible u r with ur response...its obvious u r a complete idiot from d east...u won't have privilege to get a reply again or me reading ur shallow minded comments grin grin grin
He is comparing you and peter okoye that you are trolling and next thing,you are bringing Tinubu into the discussion..Do you have sense at all??
Or you want to die a tout?? Or you were cursed?? because I still don't get it
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by omonla10(m): 3:01am On Jun 19, 2022
zinaunreal:
Psquare no longer relevant
is Bobby brown relevant, is Janet Jackson relevant, even ur dbanj and styl plus.. U can't stay relevant for life. That's why ure human. Do u know wealth in America is mostly measured in real estate.. Psquare is right on this one
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by ogwumgbe: 3:20am On Jun 19, 2022
Mandate2023:

You can't stop igbos from coming to Lagos, your only option is to drink rat poison if it pains you too much. You are not the owner of Lagos

2 Likes

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by ogwumgbe: 3:23am On Jun 19, 2022
Jsaviour:

Did he stop you from blowing and getting results like him on your North abi south west?

Oops.. I guess bitterness and hatred won't allow you grow like the Igbo's that's why they come to your place and dominate.

The way you guys talk this benefactor thing as if you did anything for them.

Use that thing you feel you are doing for Igbo's in Lagos to change your own life.

Good talk brother: every time: they came to Lagos and and made money as if the Lagos government gave them any financial support whatsoever, jealous bitter beings. Igbos will continue to come to Lagos and dominate the lazy jealous idiots and there's nothing that none will do about it.

2 Likes

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by ogwumgbe: 3:27am On Jun 19, 2022
Jsaviour:

Please what connection does tinubu has with the thread?

You just brought tribalism where it never mattered on the first place.

This is a thread about peter owning a house to show he has nothing to lose if Nigeria doesn't work but you had to find a way to bring in poly bag and Lagos.

Did anybody stop you from making it on Lagos as the owner abi indigene?

What is wrong with you people?

Pure jealousy brother. There pain is that igbos have taken over the real estate of Lagos, work hard, they won't only depend on federal allocation but always talk down on hardworking igbos. They should go and die, igbos will continue to dominate them in their land, their only option is to drink rat poison. The region didn't give any free hand out to any igbo man there. Is it not a shame that someone came with a poly bag and later become millionaire in someóne's place. allow the idiots to continue wallow in jealousy while the economic dominance continues. Lazy idiots

Is it poverty or jealousy or what

What's really your heartache?

Pure jealousy brother. There pain is that igbos have taken over the real estate of Lagos, work hard, they won't only depend on federal allocation but always talk down on hardworking igbos. They should go and die, igbos will continue to dominate them in their land, their only option is to drink rat poison. The region didn't give any free hand out to any igbo man there. Is it not a shame that someone came with a poly bag and later become millionaire in someóne's place. allow the idiots to continue wallow in jealousy while the economic dominance continues. Lazy idiots

2 Likes

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by ogwumgbe: 3:32am On Jun 19, 2022
Mandate2023:

Another miscreants ipigs sported......ondo and lagos r still same south west that's If am from ondo as ur shrinking brain suggested grin grin

He should have relocated to onitsha or any developed whatever part of south east too and again I am very comfortable and I have no house abroad grin

Meanwhile there's nobody in alaigbo that tinubu is not better than yet u fools come here everyday to insult him....u don't seems to practice what u preach dumb head grin

Stop attaching yourself to Lagos, you are from Osun and has nothing to write home about. Lagos is a metropolitan city owned by all sectors of the country ok, Everyone has the right to reside wherever he wants and make his money. You people can continue to cry till tomorrow and can't do anything about it. Igbos will continue to dominate you in your own land. I challenge you to make it in that same Lagos you cry about if it's easy. Lazy idiots

2 Likes

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:43am On Jun 19, 2022
We4all:
If you know nothing about real estate, kindly demands knowledge.
His houses may be making a fortune for him annually. Having a house doesn't mean paying taxes only, he can almost be making profits too. With a house, one can access bank loans.
He is a savvy investor and, I bet that he has a team of advisors guiding him.
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by ariesbull: 3:49am On Jun 19, 2022
Mandate2023:
if you continue like this.... You might not make it

Enjoy one Nigeria.... Lagos is made to be milked
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:50am On Jun 19, 2022
Mandate2023:
Actually, he started singing and performing in Jos. Not even a villager goes to Lagos with Polyethylene bags. They sell travel bags in the villages too. Spit facts.

He's a Nigerian with an entitled right of speech. You all killed Osinbajo who is more qualified for a job. As a Lagosian, I do not condone tearing racist or tribal slurs against other tribes. Attack the fact and leave sentiments.

Try to convince him and win him rather.

People like Peter are what Lagos is made for. He credited God for his blessings not you, not Lagos. He worked hard and God blessed him. No hate.
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Nobody: 3:55am On Jun 19, 2022
We4all:

Stop thinking like a poor man!

You looking at the tax, did you also think about the equity?
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by emmnprince(m): 4:44am On Jun 19, 2022
Justdogood:
The earlier yorubas and igbos stop abusing themselves here on nairaland and understand that if Nigeria is good today its for everyone and if its bad its still for everyone of us here the better for them.

It saddens me when I come online and see kids.
17 years, 18 years, 16 years. Insulting themselves.
Flat heads, afonja, ipigs, poto-poto, ofe-mmanu, skull-miners, etc.
See, Being an e-warrrior doesn't make you have a fulfilled life.

Most of you do all this online and still go to bed hungry and not sure of tomorrow's food.
People of your age bracket are looking for what to do, or how to make an impact.

It's shameful.
It is really shameful.

I can't remember seeing Tinubu's children insulting orji kalu's sons or seeing osinbanjo's daughters abusing Ekweremmadu's sons.
It's always two low-lifers, at the two southern end of the nation. Holding their phones and cursing the hell out of themselves.

If you guys are not tired we are tired.
Get a life.
Nigeria is burning. Nigeria is dying, we are sinking. Stop this abuse.

The matter tire me sef!
Whether it make dem feel good or accomplished I don't know!

And there's no single gain in their curses upon insults.

As you said, it is shameful!
Really shameful!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Demont Pinder Made Phyno Art With Cloth, Shoes And Towels / Olajumoke Resurfaces, Working On A New Project With TY Bello (Photos) / Rosemond Brown: "My Breasts Are Very Small Because I Was A Footballer"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.