Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) (48401 Views)

Paul Okoye Reveals Why He And His Brother Peter Okoye Did Not Talk For 6 Years / Leave My Wife Alone - 2Face Tells Annie Idibia's Critics (Video) / Peter Okoye Reveals What Makes Him Look Younger And Fresher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by LCling: 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Lmao email me I'll drop you my location.
Come over
Let me host you this weekend
Nairaland will be my witness

I was in Abakaliki for business
I'm proud Igbo
And I'm obideint

My neighbors are yorubas and they've been so friendly
I don't entertain tribalism
Like i said email me
I will host you tomorrow

Lolz tell them tribalist . And paid online paid agent of destiny destroyers that this time it's . Paid online miscreants vs no shishi agents. All the Evil like Reno omokiri and ffk Belle face mbaka like types that sells this country future every election for money,tribe etc. It's no business as usual
Come kebbi state come beat me. Werey
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Slynation(m): 9:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mandate2023:

Well there's no igbo man dead or alive that can achieve what tinubu has achieved political and financially not to talk of ur miserable generations that can't even work as house help for him

I can see hw childish and gullible u r with ur response...its obvious u r a complete idiot from d east...u won't have privilege to get a reply again or me reading ur shallow minded comments grin grin grin
that is the problem with you guys and that is why your hatred for Igbos knows no bound, You all want power but the Igbos just want a favourable working economy...

Take power, take fame but just give us a standard working Economy and we will be fine and vote you till thy kingdom come

5 Likes

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 9:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mandate2023:

Another miscreants ipigs sported......ondo and lagos r still same south west that's If am from ondo as ur shrinking brain suggested grin grin

He should have relocated to onitsha or any developed whatever part of south east too and again I am very comfortable and I have no house abroad grin

Meanwhile there's nobody in alaigbo that tinubu is not better than yet u fools come here everyday to insult him....u don't seems to practice what u preach dumb head grin

Cc: Seun, Mynd44 OAM4J Lalasticlala

Rules 2 and 3
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by jimyjames(m): 9:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mandate2023:

Well there's no igbo man dead or alive that can achieve what tinubu has achieved political and financially not to talk of ur miserable generations that can't even work as house help for him

I can see hw childish and gullible u r with ur response...its obvious u r a complete idiot from d east...u won't have privilege to get a reply again or me reading ur shallow minded comments grin grin grin
Can you list those achievements tinubu has achieved that no igbo man dead or alive has not?

2 Likes

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by VirileNelly2420: 9:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mandate2023:

Nairaland clowns....in that ur face me I face u in abakaliki grin

D most gullible comment ever grin
Still privileged to get ur response??

Talk is cheap!
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by haffaze777(m): 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
My thought is Peter okoye is madgrin

If you have contrary view to my opinion and decided to quote or mention me,YOU ARE MAD ALSOgrin

1 Like

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Gentlerespect76: 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mandate2023:

Another miscreants ipigs sported......ondo and lagos r still same south west that's If am from ondo as ur shrinking brain suggested grin grin

He should have relocated to onitsha or any developed whatever part of south east too and again I am very comfortable and I have no house abroad grin

Meanwhile there's nobody in alaigbo that tinubu is not better than yet u fools come here everyday to insult him....u don't seems to practice what u preach dumb head grin

People like you are making Nairaland useless.
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by MumuYorubaBoy: 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mandate2023:
Fool.....ipigs will always be ipigs, he came into lagos with poly bag, he should have relocated to Anambra grin

See how you are cursing yourself with poverty? Go ask God for forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Kennyliga112: 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
We4all:
And will keep paying taxes for the houses. Bad investment.
Food investment… He will put them for rents
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by LocalMan2(m): 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
You are not even ashamed of using Tinubu for a public example. Shame on your miserable life. You insult everyone here as if they are responsible for your frustration, if you like don't go for proper rehabilitation you will start pulling shirts and trousers very soon.
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
This one done come again with he childish behaviour and low self esteem. I don't know why most Scorpip guys suffer from low self esteem. Same problem with Davido. They are always bragging. Who asked you if you have properties abroad? Most successful Naija artistes have houses abroad but no one talks about it.

2 Likes

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by moneyissweet(m): 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
Wickedest

Prayfortheworld:

Insulting who's doing better than your generation will do you no good.
Appreciate good thing so you can prosper
Atleast he left Anambra to Lagos and made a name for himself and family

You that left Ondo to Lagos wetin you don achieve

1 Like

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
We4all:

Why Una daft, sorry no vess, you think say e no buy the house leave am non existent, e go dey bring monthly income na. Try reason like a literate.
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Jeftliu: 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ade1234tayo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0fa29qZkv4

Singer Peter Psquare has fired back at critics by telling them that he owns 2 houses in the U.S

The singer was reacting to criticism he received from fans online as he was trying to raise awareness towards the forthcoming elections and the general state of affairs in the nation.

And so fucking what you make the money in Nigeria through Nigerians fans and support but you travel far away to invest the money in America who doesn't care if you exist or not and you're bragging about that STUPIDITY
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by newdawnlive: 9:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mandate2023:

none has ever exist we don't know in future they may have someone that will be close to where Tinubu is.

1 Like

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by HilcomTech(m): 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
PSquare were born in the north grew up in the north and had his education in the and their musical talents were discovered in the north before he moved to Lagos and he blew in Lagos.

Now BIGOT PSquare is making threats to anyone who does not support Peter Obi.

This same PSquare would probably have been a wheel barrow pusher if not for the opportunities given to him by the northerners and south west of Nigeria. Same opportunities he would never have gotten in the south east where his parents hails from.

6 Likes

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by porthouse7(f): 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
This 1 that came to Lagos wearing toilet slippers, go back to Anambra if he sure for u... Lagos will forever remain ur London

1 Like

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Alexxyz: 9:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ade1234tayo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0fa29qZkv4

Singer Peter Psquare has fired back at critics by telling them that he owns 2 houses in the U.S

The singer was reacting to criticism he received from fans online as he was trying to raise awareness towards the forthcoming elections and the general state of affairs in the nation.

If you follow this world, you will reveal so many secrets.be prosperous and quiet about it.
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by bdon123(m): 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
We4all:
Not if d houses are under rent
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by porthouse7(f): 9:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mandate2023:

It's so unfortunate that u will obediently fall into fire.....all dis r just social media noise taken too far.....I repeat tinubu is better that ur generations dead or alive yet u come here to hate everyday..........may u not end well for not having brain grin
don't stress too much on this guy's.... They have little time to enjoy social media attention
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by abokikhalifa: 9:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mandate2023:
Fool.....ipigs will always be ipigs, he came into lagos with poly bag, he should have relocated to Anambra grin

Is it your father that owns Lagos ?
You and your household should relocate to ogbomosho

1 Like

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by kwasoly(m): 9:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mandate2023:

Point of correction mind hw u generalize ur response cos ur so called tinubu didn't achieve anything financially without stealing public funds.

1 Like

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by bdon123(m): 9:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mandate2023:

Bro tinubu will not win.We will rather giv OBi...if Obi no possible,then atiku.D biggest thief frm africa cannot turn our country to his Lagos franchise.

1 Like

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by IzzyAgu: 9:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Lmao email me I'll drop you my location.
Come over
Let me host you this weekend
Nairaland will be my witness

I was in Abakaliki for business
I'm proud Igbo
And I'm obideint

My neighbors are yorubas and they've been so friendly
I don't entertain tribalism
Like i said email me
I will host you tomorrow

Host me too nah
nwanne ,leave the Okukor
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by porthouse7(f): 9:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

I'm glad Igbos are dominating your Lagos
I Dy Lagos and i own two house in Lagos come pursue us na
I'm obideint
Nairaland is obideint.
Together we will rule Nigeria and Lagos you're claiming just like we're acquiring massive wealth in it
Cry cry baby
go Anambra go dominate, ur land will be demolished after ur leases expires, u can't own shit in lagos... Go check how many years remain on ur receipt and report back to me

4 Likes

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by swissgoldenpro3: 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ok good investment
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by html14java(f): 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

Osu, you have been masturbating over Tinubu for over 7 years now without seeing anything wrong with it. This one is just testing microphone, you want to be blackmailing a candidate from another tribe and promote yours, you go hear wen!

You just made nonsense. No correlation
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by dannyville2(m): 10:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
Golan007:

But you've been driving northerners away from East.

Oga , I’m a northerner sir, I just don’t like this divisiveness. It’s tiring. I don’t support the Igbos too
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by izubext007: 10:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
Stop bragging get ur PVC
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Goldbw122(m): 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
You don't need to say anything to haters, it is not important, they will always find something wrong with you because they are not like you.
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
You’ll see how poor men would start saying it’s bad investment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Olajumoke Resurfaces, Working On A New Project With TY Bello (Photos) / Rosemond Brown: "My Breasts Are Very Small Because I Was A Footballer" / Peter Okoye Promises To Sponsor Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.