Stats: 3,154,690 members, 7,823,945 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) (96262 Views)

Joe Biden Falls On Stage At U.S Air Force Academy Graduation Ceremony (Video) / The Day U.S. President Reagan Was Shot, 40 Years Ago (Photos) / President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Wwwq: 4:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by luluosas(m): 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
Thank God it was a minor issue
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by BigTableShaker(f): 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
jaytii:
B for Buhari
B for Biden

"Great" leaders
Nothing to make a fuss about here, old age is a curse humans have to live with.

B for Bola Tilumbu.

Emi lokan..
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by 77up(m): 7:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
Presidential falling grin
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by one4GOD(f): 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
jaytii:
B for Buhari
B for Biden

"Great" leaders
Nothing to make a fuss about here, old age is a curse humans have to live with.
B for Bola
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by olaoye2008: 8:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
E gbe kini yii wa first. That's when you will know if Jagaban can Ride Horse or not. God bless Nigeria
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by useni1: 10:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
1stGenAmerican:
My moniker, passport, date, and screen grab of my ordinary checking account. Will you even see this regular amount in a whole year? I’m not going to show you my savings and investment accounts because you’ll run out to buy sniper.
My passport looks worn because it gets used often. wink
My degrees (BA, MA, and JD) are hanging in my office. I’m not boasting but you tried to make me feel small.
Biden has been great to me and millions of other Nigerian Americans and African-Americans. You love Trump and Putin while Trump and Putin hate Africans. I’m so grateful that all Nigerians don’t have small minds that think backwards like you!
Cheers! wink
Broke asssss. $5,000 wey I take dey buy one single bag for my baby mama. I always knew you are a frustrated harlot

Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by HallaDaTruth: 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2022
If it were Donald Trump that fell, CNN animals will not let us hear word. Shame on all democrats
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by HallaDaTruth: 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2022
RaptorX:
This weak man is the reason Russia attacked Ukraine, why China will attack Taiwan and why Iranians have restarted their nuclear program. All of them smell weakness and no matter how many times he falls down and destroy the American economy he will never be impeached, because the replacement camel toe Kamala is even worse, all she does is laugh hysterically at serious questions like a school girl. Stolen elections have consequences and Trump have been vindicated.

You speak the truth my brother

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread / China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties / Woman Bitten On Bum By 7ft Python As She Sat On Toilet In Thailand (Pix)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9