Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,407 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) (96240 Views)

Joe Biden Falls On Stage At U.S Air Force Academy Graduation Ceremony (Video) / The Day U.S. President Reagan Was Shot, 40 Years Ago (Photos) / President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by gambojimeta: 2:32am On Jun 19, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Shut up fool. You printed that certificate or did online course. No Uni of repute issued degrees on such cheap paper. Olodo. I’m getting bored now mahn. Your sister is in bed beside me. Don’t cry
And your mom can't get enough of my aboki dick while your dad fans us grin

Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Nobody: 2:34am On Jun 19, 2022
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by gambojimeta: 2:34am On Jun 19, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

So you be aboki? No wonder. Everybody for Naija kuku know say una no get sense. Hopeless tribe full of bloody terrorists. Come shine my shoe foool.
Yes I be aboki and we rule the country. If you don't like that, go and jump inside Lagos Lagoon. grin
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Nobody: 2:38am On Jun 19, 2022
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Nobody: 2:40am On Jun 19, 2022
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by gambojimeta: 2:42am On Jun 19, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Olodo. Na to rig election una sabi. I have a bachelors and masters from the UK fool. Worked in international organizations across Europe and home chilling and investing now while you stuffing ballots. Malu. Na only cow una sabi. Dumb tribe.
Mugu

Your failed pure water degree couldn't get you any meaningful job in the UK and you had to go back to the shithole.

Good you have a new job now - Patronizing prostitutes and helping to stimulate the economy. I hope you pay tax everytime you go a round bare skin with those HIV infested olosho. grin
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by gambojimeta: 2:43am On Jun 19, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

With your printed degree. Loool. Cheap paper. Abeg bring am make I clean ynash. I dey toilet as I dey follow talk now.
Mumu.
I work for an engineering firm in North America because I did not study a pure water degree like you

I feel sorry for your papa for wasting money on an slowpoke like you.Better if he had just light up the chicken change he used in training you on fire grin

Failed idiot, show us your passport. I bet the immigration officer will look at your passport one time and stamp rejected. Fool is dreaming of working at international organizations and playing bitcoins ludo with his father's chicken change.

You are so dull that you did not even know that Bitcoin would go to the dumps despite your pure water Bus admin degree grin

Now you blame Biden that is doing a fantastic job with the American economy compared to other 1st world countries. Fool grin
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48am On Jun 19, 2022
….
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51am On Jun 19, 2022
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by gambojimeta: 2:52am On Jun 19, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Bahahaha. My father? Awwwww daddy’s boy. I paid myself through Uni fool. You think everyone is handicapped like you loool. Poor aboki boy with fake printed degree. Hahaha. I showed one page of my passport with my UK visa letterhead clearly showing you blind foool. Why don’t you show yours? I have free entry to the UK and US whenever I want but have had no need to travel since last year because I’m ripping investment windfalls and fvcking your slutty arewa sisters in Lagos. Since you’re so interested in my sex life loooool. Fvcking gay.
Idiot. The only visa you have ever collected in your life is that same UK student visa. UK visa that is pure water. Na all Mushin boys get UK visas now. Youbpaid through uni with your dad's chicken change grin

Yet in your dream, you worked for an international organization in Switzerland . You are not only dull, you are a very dull liar Oko ashawo grin

You see, I don't even need visa to visit the world, my passport can take me to almost 200 countries visa free, and I mean real countries not the shithole your own can take you without a stamped visa cool
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by gambojimeta: 2:56am On Jun 19, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

You’re sister in particular is so sweet. I will do my next bare skin with her don’t worry lol.

I’m in shithole? Hahahah. You that you are in one aboki shed in Kaduna. Had to run to Internet cafe just to download and print fake degree to make mouth on Nairaland. Awwwww
This post is not even worth a reply cos it's so foolish just like you Oko ashawo grin
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by ufotunang: 3:01am On Jun 19, 2022
Old man...with means presidency is not fit for old men...he even tried to ride a bicycle sef
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by ufotunang: 3:01am On Jun 19, 2022
Cab tinubu even drive a car by himself
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02am On Jun 19, 2022
Killmaster1:
This man don old na.leave all these formings for young bloods.use a car!

Hadley Chase available
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by gambojimeta: 3:06am On Jun 19, 2022
ufotunang:
Cab tinubu even drive a car by himself
grin grin grin
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06am On Jun 19, 2022
…..
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Nobody: 3:08am On Jun 19, 2022
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Killmaster1(m): 3:08am On Jun 19, 2022
officerfudo:
. How much bro and location
soft copies not hard
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by gambojimeta: 3:10am On Jun 19, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Aboki Wetin you talk again? Loool. That’s even if you know what a Schengen visa and Swiss residence permit looks like. I doubt it because you so uneducated like a typical ABOKI loool

Na just mouth you get. Which dirty passport loool. You don’t even have a Naija passport brov. Na print you print that degree and both bf can change my mind. At least I give that 1stGen chick credit for borrowing her uncle passport to snap. You no even get anyone just mouth hahaha.

Abeg I’m tired of you jare. Small boy. Let me go back to monitoring my stocks.
Yahoo boy don go bring fake plastic document. That must be why you were deported back to Nigeria. Presenting oluwole plastic to immigration.

Too bad for your pathetic miserable life. Only valuable thing you have in life to brag off is your expired Shenzhen and UK visa on a shithole passport grin

Were (madman). my passport alone is worth more than your miserable poor life and that of your family combined grin

Idiot wants to go back to knack some cheap olosho. Olosho stocks - Don't let your 15k naira per night go to waste. Tueh (spits).

Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Dikaveli2(m): 3:17am On Jun 19, 2022
kingscare1:
Make oldmen go rest dem no gree.

SUZUKI EVERY Mini Bus for sale Very Neat and cheap for business
1 year and 6months used
Automatic
Check my profile for more pictures.

How much

Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by kingscare1(m): 3:18am On Jun 19, 2022
[quote author=Dikaveli2 post=113940760][/quote]

700k....call or WhatsApp - 09035 464 082
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by OLANIYIPETER: 3:18am On Jun 19, 2022
donaldking10:
At least he can even ride bike.

Thiefnibu can't hold common A.P.C flag up without support.

What baffled me is why you chose to die by heart attack!? Tinubu is your president for the next 8 years.

1 Like

Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21am On Jun 19, 2022
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by gambojimeta: 3:21am On Jun 19, 2022
OLANIYIPETER:

What baffled me is why you chose to die by heart attack!? Tinubu is your president for the next 8 years.

Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by gambojimeta: 3:25am On Jun 19, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Bahahaha. You are soooo pathetic brov. E shock you say boys for this Lagos wey dey knack olosho get this kind travel record? Awwww pele. Na you still dey carry travel for head like say na achievement. Small mind.

Hahaha. You can’t even make up your mind on whether to call my documents fake or to say it’s the only thing I have to show grin which one you dey bro. Are you confused? Hahah.

You just dey shout about your passport since but can’t show nothing. You a loud mouth brov. We know your type. Typical aboki like your failed leader Buhari. All hat no cattle. Poor souls.

Keep scrolling through my sexcapades bro. I appreciate it. We do it on that thread for your entertainment. Lol. Bloody gay foool. Abeg fvck off I wan sleep jare. Dunce
Were (madman). If you are not looking for free pussy on Instagram or Facebook, you are busy with negotiating stocks with cheap olosho for 15k per night max grin

You are cursed with the spirit of prostitution and your failed papa needs to attend the chosen church in okokomaiko for deliverance. grin

Idiot. I don't show off that often because I am an humble aboki. There is my passport, now go and kill yourself.

Are you ashamed to show your shithole passport? You know, the one that can take you to 30 shithole countries.

Your greatest asset in life is you expired pure water visa stamp grin

Glory be to Allah for smart engineering brain. Unlike some fool with a pure water arts degree blaming his failure in life on someone else (Biden) over 6,000 miles away from Nigeria cool
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by favour32(m): 3:33am On Jun 19, 2022
USA get very strong institutions.
Even na 120 years old man be president,he go perform.
But Nigeria wey get extremely weak institutions,make 80 years man be president...
Oh! Dem done finish.
Na 1 hr a day for office...as weak institutions....dem go hear am.

If Nigeria like make una still vote any old man.... Buhari own teach una lesson... Buhari take 6 months to get minister.
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Nobody: 3:34am On Jun 19, 2022
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by gambojimeta: 3:37am On Jun 19, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Bahaha. It took you all this while to go borrow your uncles passport abi hahaha. Aboki vibes. Bloody illiterate. I just suspect you are a yahoo boy fishing for information otherwise the number of visa stamps I will show you will make you commit suicide on the spot. Lmao. You think say na by passport? You stuck over there cleaning old womens asses. I have never worked a menial job in my life bloody fool. It’s all about the Dinero baby.

Let’s take it to the next level. Let’s talk about our contacts now. You recognize any of these names? Google your current minister of foreign affairs. That’s how we roll foool.

With your fake printed degree haha.
Ode printed certificate, uncles passport. E.t.c. you are boring.

If I show you my balance on my checking account, you would say I borrowed it too. Nincompoop. grin

See the old dirty germs infested business card. grin . Tueh. Dirty like the lice infested ashawo in you spend your chicken change with. grin

You must have begged people to get this while you were busy searching for jobs all over Lagos after your deportation from the UK grin
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:38am On Jun 19, 2022
The gift that keeps on giving. The republics would turn this to a feast

1 Like

Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38am On Jun 19, 2022
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by gambojimeta: 3:40am On Jun 19, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Na Canada you even go. Lol. Land of failed Nigerians and societal rejects. (Spits). Never been there and never plan to go there. It’s a low budget USA lmao.
Hahahaha. Canada land of failed Nigerians.
Show me your bank account and I will show you mind.

I can guarantee you that a Nigerian working in McDonald's in Canada is doing well much more than your failed life in Nigeria after your deportation from the UK.

If it's easy to come to Canada, tell your daddy or your harlot mum you got your ashawo skills from to apply for Canadian visa grin
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Nobody: 3:40am On Jun 19, 2022
…..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties / Woman Bitten On Bum By 7ft Python As She Sat On Toilet In Thailand (Pix) / Dead Pose Trending In South Africa (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.