Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) (96223 Views)

Joe Biden Falls On Stage At U.S Air Force Academy Graduation Ceremony (Video) / The Day U.S. President Reagan Was Shot, 40 Years Ago (Photos) / President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by gambojimeta: 3:41am On Jun 19, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Hahaha. Fail. You getting desperate now. Yo see my contacts you weak. Talk say the card dirty hahahah. Aboki brain sha. Better no misyarn before I pull strings and make sure you never stop foot in this country again.
Oh and if Atiku wins it’s over for you brov. Cause his kids are my Gees Haha
Which country? dem know born your papa well. We aboki control the civil service in Nigeria. Choke on that idiot grin

Little boy talking about Alhaji Atiku's kids. grin
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43am On Jun 19, 2022
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44am On Jun 19, 2022
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by gambojimeta: 3:45am On Jun 19, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Hahaha. Brov. Even one of my gees for this same Nairaland that we club hop and fvck whoreee together recently relocated to that same Canada. I can give you his username to confirm. He is one of my little boys bro. Hahaha. Na the Canada wey you carry for head be that. Aboki ooooo Hahahah.
Walahi. I have never seen anyone brag with business cards let alone very dirty ones grin

When people give me business cards while I was still in Nigeria. I tear them. I don't keep them for bragging rights like you failed scum ... grin

I won't be suprised if you laminate your expired visas and businiess card. Then use it to brag to your Kobo Kobo ashawo so that you can get free HIV infested puccy grin

If Canada easy, tell your failed papa to apply for Canadian visa grin
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by gambojimeta: 3:47am On Jun 19, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

You want to see pictures?

Na I won’t violate their privacy like that and that will be giving you too much. If you see it na depression straight. 2 of them schooled in Geneva while I was there brov. What do I need to lie for. Hahahaha. Dunce
Who cares. I dine with kings and politicians in Nigeria but I don't do stupid photo ops like you inferior slave suffering from inferiority complex grin

Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Nobody: 3:48am On Jun 19, 2022
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Nobody: 3:49am On Jun 19, 2022
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by pacespot(m): 3:50am On Jun 19, 2022
Poor Joe
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by gambojimeta: 3:51am On Jun 19, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Hahaha. You will tear up business card of a whole former director general of WIPO and current minister of foreign affairs? Lmaoooo. No wonder you’re such a failure stuck sweeping the streets of Toronto. The cold cold streets of toronto. Hahaha. slowpoke. All you’ve got is to talk about my sex life. You gay bro. Never seen a man so obsessed with another man’s sex life before. Well we know you Abokis usually swing both ways sha. Hahaha
grin grin grin
Because you can use their "lifetime" position and their business card to collect cash at the bank. What a dunce and slave grin

A sweeper (whatever the Bleep that is) in Toronto lives a better life than you and your harem of oloshos grin
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by gambojimeta: 3:52am On Jun 19, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Which kings? You dine with your fellow street sweepers in Toronto at McDonalds after your 2am shift. Oloshi.
It's not only McDonald's. You forgot KFC. An average KFC worker in Toronto lives a better life than the pathetic and failed one you have. grin
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54am On Jun 19, 2022
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by gambojimeta: 3:57am On Jun 19, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Hahahaha. I was right when I called you a small mind. You think like a typical backwards Nigerian. All about immediate money. If you don’t knew how a strong network can make you in this life then I pity your mother and father for wasting whatever meager amount the spent on your third rate education. Oloriburuku. Aboki. I used to dash street sweepers in the UK money whenever I use a public restroom at the train stations.
Idiot. Earn and work hard for your own money and don't suck up to people that do not even know you exist. grin

Anyone can come across a business card. Like what the Bleep. Business card in these age of Linkedin grin you are so fucking backward and it's sad and pathetic. grin

Misplaced priorities. Those sweepers you claim to days money (I know you are lying as usual) have a better life expectancy than you and live a quality life you can only dream off in the hands of your free oloshos from Facebook and Instagram grin
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Nobody: 3:57am On Jun 19, 2022
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by gambojimeta: 3:58am On Jun 19, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Hahaha. Confirmed beyond any doubt now. You are a staff at one of the fast food chains. That’s why you defending it so much and think they make more than us in Naija. Hahahaha. Olodo. You know the kind of money in this Lagos now you go Piss for body. Dumb Aboki.

Come to think of it most wealthy Hausas never relocate abroad because they are so entrenched in the political system here. They usually just send their kids to study abroad then bring them back home and set them up. Oooh I see. You are from one of the poorer families. Hahaha. No wonder you ran abroad to sweep streets in Toronto. Hahah
I laugh because I can't even stand the smell of junk food and it's not halal you dimwit. grin

Ignorance at its finest. There are lots of hausas and fulanis abroad you fool. They are in every business from engineering to flying planes and investment banking. Dunce.

You idiot probably think all northerners are Goro chewing and shine shoes too grin
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00am On Jun 19, 2022
….
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by gambojimeta: 4:00am On Jun 19, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Aboki mentality. Hahahah. You ever seen anyone make it without some connections in this life before? Hahaha. Small brain.

And there’s nothing like a “free” olosho sonstop embarrassing yourself. Gay man.
Dunce. LinkedIn is for connection and networking . 2022 style!

But, I don't expect a dummy that has his brain buried between the legs of ashawos to know that. grin
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by gambojimeta: 4:02am On Jun 19, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

And there’s nothing like a “free” olosho sonstop embarrassing yourself. Gay man.
Free olosho but you were looking for free puccy and hook up on Instagram grin grin grin

You must be showing them the business cards to deceive the idiots by promising them bigger clients that do not even know you exist grin
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06am On Jun 19, 2022
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by gambojimeta: 4:08am On Jun 19, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Nah we just pay them hard cash and screw ‘‘em bro. That’s how it works. I know you’re such a lame that you think you need to converse with and impress a ho before you smash her. Hahaha gay boy.
Lol. You are a clown.

Go and enjoy your night. Make sure you wrap up Sha cos we don't want people under an anonymous username on Nairaland asking us if they have caught HIV after fuking ashawo grin

Anyway. It was all banters. Nice to meet you and enjoy the rest of your weekend grin
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08am On Jun 19, 2022
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Nobody: 4:09am On Jun 19, 2022
….
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by gambojimeta: 4:11am On Jun 19, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Now I know you’re a rretardd that has never worked in any serious environment before. LinkedIn connection over personal relationship with prominent people? You’re sick in the head bro. Go and connect with a Nigerian minister via linked in na. Hahaha.
If you weren't very daft and with the IQ of a door knob, you would know you can build relationships from business connections. grin

I don't need a Nigerian ministers number or contact because I do not intend to steal in government. I would have returned to Bauchi if that was my aim. grin

I am enjoying the good life here and only visit Nigeria for max 1 week stay. I can't stand the corruption and the nonsense th country has become.

But I know you are hoping and waiting for your turn to steal in government. It shall never be well with you if that is your aim Insha allah and you will get crushed by a Dangote cement truck grin
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by gambojimeta: 4:13am On Jun 19, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Fvck you gay boy you’re not going anywhere it’s me and you today hahaha. You think it’s everybody on this platform you just attack for nothing and go like that abi ?
Fuk you ashawo boy. Let's get this started. How can you blame Biden for making wrong decisions in your failed life. Should you be blaming your papa that fuked your harlot mom to give birth to an abomination and imbeciile like you grin
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by jameshankss(m): 4:16am On Jun 19, 2022
Pls say sorry to the bike grin
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Nobody: 4:16am On Jun 19, 2022
….
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Handsum64: 4:17am On Jun 19, 2022
Na Buhari and Tinubu concern them
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by gambojimeta: 4:18am On Jun 19, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Bahahaha and if you didn’t have the IQ of a house mouse you would know that most prominent people that can help you in business do not have time for LinkedIn connections. They meet people through referrals like how I met Minister Onyeama. Do I have plans to steal government money with him or is he someone I can potentially do business with even after he leaves government? You have no sense. No difference between you and the Aboki that sells me benson beside my house walai. You think like a Child. Dumb Aboki. How old are you sef? Hahaha.
A house mouse is smarter than a door knob like you. A reason why mouse are used in intelligent experiments. I don't expect a dimwit like you to know that. Calling you dumb as a door knob is even an Insult to door knobs walahi grin

No wonder you never amounted to any thing In life aside brag with expired visas and dirty business cards you licked people's arses for grin

You met ministers in your dreams while your mucus filled head was buried in the lice and bed bug infested puccy of your ashawos grin

I am older than your father. That's my age dummy grin

Your internet or your brain is so slow. Don't keep me waiting slave.

Modified: he probably ran out of browsing credit and trying to buy grin
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Neddstark: 4:51am On Jun 19, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Which nations take Nigeria seriously? Biden is 79, what is the life expectancy for Nigerian men?

Negro get off my space
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by chopnaira: 4:58am On Jun 19, 2022
gambojimeta:

A house mouse is smarter than a door knob like you. A reason why mouse are used in intelligent experiments. I don't expect a dimwit like you to know that. Calling you dumb as a door knob is even an Insult to door knobs walahi grin

No wonder you never amounted to any thing In life aside brag with expired visas and dirty business cards you licked people's arses for grin

You met ministers in your dreams while your mucus filled head was buried in the lice and bed bug infested puccy of your ashawos grin

I am older than your father. That's my age dummy grin

Your internet or your brain is so slow. Don't keep me waiting slave.

modified: he probably ran out of browsing credit and trying to buy grin
Na wa.

People, vote for Tinubu to help us fix Nigeria .
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by bakila: 5:10am On Jun 19, 2022
Beebah2000:
Wow cheesy
If na Bubu fall like that, we go hear say them don fly am out for treatment. grin grin
Wetin go carry am near bicycle?
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Pastorsmile: 5:31am On Jun 19, 2022
Americans left Triumph to vote for an ancestor.
Let them deal with it.
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 5:35am On Jun 19, 2022
He's too old, he should go an rest

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties / Woman Bitten On Bum By 7ft Python As She Sat On Toilet In Thailand (Pix) / Dead Pose Trending In South Africa (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.