Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) (96238 Views)

Joe Biden Falls On Stage At U.S Air Force Academy Graduation Ceremony (Video) / The Day U.S. President Reagan Was Shot, 40 Years Ago (Photos) / President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by vicfajeze: 5:42am On Jun 19, 2022
Killmaster1:
This man don old na.leave all these formings for young bloods.use a car!

Hadley Chase available
like how many copies do u have sir?
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 19, 2022
Taiggarr:

When your late father been fall that year,he fell to his end..

Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by kakaG: 6:11am On Jun 19, 2022
jaytii:
B for Buhari
B for Biden

"Great" leaders
Nothing to make a fuss about here, old age is a curse humans have to live with.

You forgot to add Bola grin
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Lawalatm: 6:12am On Jun 19, 2022
You are specially wicked and vawulent grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

donaldking10:
At least he can even ride bike.

Thiefnibu can't hold common A.P.C flag up without support.
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Rochasstatue(f): 6:19am On Jun 19, 2022
jaytii:
B for Buhari
B for Biden

"Great" leaders
Nothing to make a fuss about here, old age is a curse humans have to live with.

B for Biafra.
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:43am On Jun 19, 2022
Vegetable grin
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by pargelenis(m): 6:50am On Jun 19, 2022
This 79 year old man is trying to be riding a bike … even the Tour de France bikers have accidents, no biggie

1 Like

Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Taiggarr: 6:55am On Jun 19, 2022
Beebah2000:

Bushrat Kid!
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by gulfer: 7:10am On Jun 19, 2022
Socialsunny14:
Tinubu don get partner grin
He is way better than Tinubu that cannot hold up an ordinary party flag angry angry sad angry angry
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 19, 2022
Taiggarr:

Bushrat Kid!
You no get sense. undecided
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by deebrownneymar: 7:44am On Jun 19, 2022
Lmao Bidens house must be baby-proof because he keeps falling flat
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 7:48am On Jun 19, 2022
Ha!Ha!!Putin will be pleased.

1 Like

Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Snakedoctor1: 8:07am On Jun 19, 2022
Same thing would have happened to Arnold. If you are a biker you will understand.

What's wrong with wailers?

1 Like

Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by consciousman: 8:30am On Jun 19, 2022
He fall yakata
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 19, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Quiny32323: 8:51am On Jun 19, 2022
Dem say na trump be their problem even African folks agreed but look at what's going in the world. Russian Ukraine war could have been avoided and save the world from the incoming tsunami. Every one dey collect now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Benny6944: 9:01am On Jun 19, 2022
Dalil8:
Just look at him shaking like a leaf.

Pathetic!

Can your so called terrorist president work on his own talk more of riding a bike

1 Like

Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 19, 2022
gambojimeta:

A house mouse is smarter than a door knob like you. A reason why mouse are used in intelligent experiments. I don't expect a dimwit like you to know that. Calling you dumb as a door knob is even an Insult to door knobs walahi grin

No wonder you never amounted to any thing In life aside brag with expired visas and dirty business cards you licked people's arses for grin

You met ministers in your dreams while your mucus filled head was buried in the lice and bed bug infested puccy of your ashawos grin

I am older than your father. That's my age dummy grin

Your internet or your brain is so slow. Don't keep me waiting slave.

Modified: he probably ran out of browsing credit and trying to buy grin

Aboki you don sleep? Wake up and come open gate jare. Banzaaaaa grin
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 19, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Oh this is funny in a mighty way. The internet never forgets!
You don’t have to upload or prove anything to that guy. Anyone with a brain can look at your grammar and read your posts and know that you’re well read, well informed, well educated, and gainfully employed.

No actually he’s a retardeddd Aboki banza and part time street sweeper on the cold, cold streets of Toronto lmao.

You wanted to buga me with passport lmao. I am a proud Nigerian citizen but I will embarrass y’all with visa’s and stamps if you want us to go there. I’ve already shown Aboki two along with my Swiss residence card. I have over 12 more to show if you want to see.

You look pretty by the way. Let’s make love not war babes tongue grin

Honestly if I knew you were a lady I wouldn’t have come for you like that and would have just ignored your initial comment. I’m a gentleman you know grin But you see that Aboki banza? It’s me and him today LMAO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by princeemmma(m): 9:37am On Jun 19, 2022
Taiggarr:

See the son of a WRETCHED ILLITERATE dingbat talking..

Can your lousy father afford a bicycle

He could not afford to buy a bicycle truly...... But atleast he was able to afford to buy a car and build two different apartment for himself

Atleast that's enough for him and his family
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by princeemmma(m): 9:39am On Jun 19, 2022
magzey:

You talk like a wailer

You reacted like an illiterate
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Killmaster1(m): 10:58am On Jun 19, 2022
vicfajeze:
like how many copies do u have sir?
89 copies.
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Tizu(m): 11:25am On Jun 19, 2022
Trumpet will be happy with this news.
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Unirere18: 12:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
No be your mumu wae too much angry angry
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by akin9ja78(m): 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
It’s like this Biden loves publicity oh, how can someone be staging stunting steady.
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Reasoning(m): 12:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
He had a coloscopical observational treatment in his anus previous month ago, because of how his is severely damage in his anus as Gay/Sodomy. How can he sit well on a Bicycle He even fell down while climbing a plan staircase of Airforce One, too!!!! How can that idiot and weak HIV virus infected person be America president?
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Dikaveli2(m): 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
kingscare1:

700k....call or WhatsApp - 09035 464 082

New one is how much in onitsha here
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Taiggarr: 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
princeemmma:

He could not afford to buy a bicycle truly...... But atleast he was able to afford to buy a car and build two different apartment for himself

Atleast that's enough for him and his family

A car and two houses??

Hahahahahaha..

Chai...

Poverty!
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Taiggarr: 3:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
Beebah2000:
You no get sense. undecided

With no sense I had your mum.for 8months..

Should I expose you here
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by mbos: 3:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
Better than tinubu, already he can ride 60meters, but a shaking hand cant
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by JeogahII(m): 3:27pm On Jun 19, 2022
If the president of your country name start with letter B you are finished
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Florasilver: 3:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
Haakeem:
chai! GOD when.

buhari no worry e go soon reach ya turn.

And na for aeroplane you go fall frm.

You are a very wicked somebody! grin

Repent today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties / Woman Bitten On Bum By 7ft Python As She Sat On Toilet In Thailand (Pix) / Dead Pose Trending In South Africa (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.