Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport (64915 Views)

Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / EndSARS: Akwa Ibom Youths Take Steps To Forestall Further Violence, Looting / Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by CSTRR: 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
When they said the IQ of Nigeria is less than 80, it is obviously true.

It's only in Nigeria where they treat politics like club football.
Senseless reasons for senseless decisions.

Something that will affect your future and that of your next generation is what many people are treating like fans of sport clubs.
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Efxfuture: 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
Abdul05:
grin youths ke ..abi his own people from South East....see flattino"s heads ... grin grin

Look at other passengers ..facing elsewhere ..

They didn't recognize him. grin grin

I want people on this platform to understand that PDP and APC have paid some youths to go on all social media platform to sabotage what Nigeria youths are planning. The sad part about this, is that they will either be paid to do this for a fee or a prize. I want those engaging in this selfish act to think or ask theirselves if that’s all they are worth. The Evil APC and PDP leaders will not even give their children this role to play for their selfish ambition. They send them to schools abroad and bring them back to rule you( Those working for APC and PDP) Ask your self this question, will your children or you ever have an opportunity to rule this country if your Evil leaders continue to rule? May be you were born a slave, but leave the rest of us that are free to exercise our right and power. Please let’s get our (PVC).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Iamolukorede(m): 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
I don't understand what this news seems to portray that the youths are taking selfie with him and so is this supposed to be news. Wait, don't troll me that I'm hating on p.o as much as I would like him to be the president of this country, this online energy won't help him at all, in all corners his getting the right energy online but what about offline?, his social media banters should go beyond that, his fans pulling muscles online won't help him in labour party.

The same energy was given to Buhari, when he pronounced 'change' spreading love ❤ for your candidate is right but are you doing it in the right manner, tinubu and atiku are political mogul and they know how to deal with human political development cutting across all States. However, I don't see p.o becoming the next Nigeria president if the youths are jus doing online noise, the main voters and citizens are staying in the trenches who many of them don't even know who Peter obi is and so you can't deal alone with online energy it goes beyond it.

No, country as ever prospered either without a great leader or a popular revolt, if the youths really wants him, get your pvc and join labour party clubs close to you, tinubu and atiku are ready to dole out cash that Peter obi don't have.

It is the youths that can save p.o to win � if not forget your noise and keyboarding online is trash and it won't work. Selah
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Everlastingson: 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
HilcomTech:

Please don't even go there. Don't eve dare compare me with that rogue and liar called Peter Kleptomaniac Peter Obi

1) I studied Electrical Engineering at first degree level followed by an M.Sc in Communication Engineering so I am not Obi's mate academically
2) Though my income is modest, but it is far better than Obi's ill gotten wealth. (not everyone worships money like you people)
3) Even though I am not an employer of labor but i am far better that your Kleptomania Peter Obi who is a destroyer of labor
4) Yes my name has been in the papers for my academic and on some non academic exploits unlike your Kleptomania Peter Obi who is being disgraced upandan in the media for his EVIL deeds
5) I totally agree with you that Obi is bigger than me in stealing of public funds, In fact, me i no hold any record for that category.

You hold an M Eng, fine. So the Buhari and Tinubu you are supporting are your mates academically? Wonderful! "Obi"s ill gotten wealth", " Obi Kleptomaniac", chai! You're the first to make these statements concerning Peter Obi. " Anyway, it's obvious you don't know the man so you're forgiven. But try and be OBIdient. E go favour you oo!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
jumper524:
if e sure for you, you no need impersonate southwest. We know those that are fond of raining insults unprovoked, those Igbos hawking gala in Lagos now forming southwest, tomorrow the afonja Muslims when you dey always insult go give you full support.
Mumu people..

Cc:_Seun, Mynd44 OAM4J Lalasticlala

Rule 2 and 3
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Geoffjek: 9:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
Nigerians please behold this man is our next president,.....if we miss him 2023,..... remember it's gonna be another 8years of unforeseen hardship.

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by HilcomTech(m): 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
Everlastingson:

You hold an M Eng, fine. So the Buhari and Tinubu you are supporting are your mates academically? Wonderful! "Obi"s ill gotten wealth", " Obi Kleptomaniac", chai! You're the first to make these statements concerning Peter Obi. " Anyway, it's obvious you don't know the man so you're forgiven. But try and be OBIdient. E go favour you oo!

Who told you I was supporting Tinubu and Buhari. For your information, I used to like Peter Obi when he was governor of Anambra until two things happened:
1) He robbed Anambra blind and put that state into terrible debt running into hundreds of billions
2) You Igbos de-marketed him by making him an ethnic champion and insulting everyone that dares to have a different opinion from you.

Abeg goan read the pandora papers and see how Obi became a celebrity in crime and fraud. Obi is not any diferent from Tinubu nor Buhari
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by PotatoSalad(m): 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
Reality3080:
no matter d economy of d jungle,d lion will never eat grass

Follow me n anytime I do such quote me
You say?

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
EdwardRandy:

So this is your reason why you won't support someone who's obviously most qualified to lead Nigeria at the moment? Not like your support matters anyway, I only want to let you know that you're an idiot.
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Henz81: 10:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
Abdul05:
grin youths ke ..abi his own people from South East....see flattino"s heads ... grin grin

Tribalistic negro have just spoken. Get well soon
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Akerele44(m): 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
Backpedal:

Why does that matter ?

They went to meet the IPOB president grin
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Alpharey: 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Akerele44:
The people am seeing here are south South nd South east

Are you expecting to see almajiri at the airport too? grin
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Akerele44(m): 10:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
Alpharey:
[color=#006600][/color]

Are you expecting to see almajiri at the airport too? grin
Just surprised they went there to meet the new IPOB president grin
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by lilycasera(f): 11:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
Olorun oni jeki oni HBP notori Peter Obi.��
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Gbemini(m): 11:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZyaENjNPSE

Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport (Photo, Video) - IGBERETV

https://twitter.com/comradephils/status/1538191528706850816?t=nt7EdgxeBqGE0xR3eYzmrQ&s=19if its tinubu that hall will scatter cos jagaban cant b contaned
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
00FFT00:

Una go dey try stand one place make thunder for dey see una fire sha. Speaking from both sides of your gutter mouth
Yes, that's why you are tolerated. So stop saying why are you not letting us go. Nobody invited or wants you around idiot, we only allow you nuisance stay around us cos of the Nigerian project.
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Reflect7: 11:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
tamdun:
Welcome o, obi the Egyptian

hahahaha... u guys sef. grin
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Everlastingson: 12:13am On Jun 19, 2022
HilcomTech:

Who told you I was supporting Tinubu and Buhari. For your information, I used to like Peter Obi when he was governor of Anambra until two things happened:
1) He robbed Anambra blind and put that state into terrible debt running into hundreds of billions
2) You Igbos de-marketed him by making him an ethnic champion and insulting everyone that dares to have a different opinion from you.

Abeg goan read the pandora papers and see how Obi became a celebrity in crime and fraud. Obi is not any diferent from Tinubu nor Buhari

Man, are you from Anambra State? "He robbed Anambra blind....". Terrible! You must be mistaking Peter Obi for someone else! We are not talking about Willie Obiano but Peter Gregory Obi. The best Governor so far in this country since at least 1999!. Pls research him before making further statements about him coz ALL you said so far about him are all very wrong. About the Pandora issue, goan read it again. Obi committed no crime. What he did was TAX AVOIDANCE, not TAX EVASION. The two are not the same thing. Read up the difference.
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by okuta007: 12:43am On Jun 19, 2022
Tareq1105:

Can you hear this Ipob Biafra agitator turned Nigerian? It's like you don't even know what you're saying. If your overrated Obi contest Senate with Okwunife today he would not win. Let him try his popularity with Soludo today he would lose. Nonsense!

you silly oduduwa igbowo amotekun afonja failed argitator lacking common sense - remove money influence, make the votes secret to check intimidation- will Tinubu win election as the secretary of Iragbiji Town Union ? Let Tinubu go and run first as Secretary of Iragbiji Town council and let the votes be secret, and see if he will get up to 3 votes - konkonbility angry

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by DrAkpamudehe: 12:47am On Jun 19, 2022
post=113930186:
Tale of 2 Nairaland members...

Image 1 : The boy chose his candidate who he will prefer to vote for, no one (as in nobody questioned him).

Image 2 : The young lady chose who she will prefer to vote for, this same boy who nobody questioned his political preference and affinity came all out asking her some nonsensical and annoying questions.

Is this how Obi will win an election?
That everyone must vote for who you are voting for by fire by force.
They will soon start threatening people with beheading if care is not taken.
Typical ipob, Igbos that Obi pandora has never condemn for once in his life : NEVER for once.

APC ran Nigeria down the same way you wrecked your meat grilling contraption.
Is this how you want Nigeria to continue?
How much was 30k when u started receiving BMC salary and how much is 30k now?
Please use your brain, kid.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Sunnyski: 1:00am On Jun 19, 2022
Abdul05:

See your yoout cheesy

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by 00FFT00(m): 1:01am On Jun 19, 2022
Fairmedia:

Yes, that's why you are tolerated. So stop saying why are you not letting us go. Nobody invited or wants you around idiot, we only allow you nuisance stay around us cos of the Nigerian project.

It is your useless, idiotic father we tolerated. Bastard!.
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by soundgodrecords: 1:37am On Jun 19, 2022
Lets end APC n PDP before they end us.
Juoflife1:
Well meaning Nigerians are tired of PDP and APC. I just hope Nigerians will put all differences aside and vote this man. Let us give him the benefit of doubt and see. I believe he will do well.
I am OBIdient
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Upjis: 3:13am On Jun 19, 2022
Reality3080:
how did he change anambra?

Doctors went on strike for complete 13 months

Keep mentioning is that the only one you know ?

The idiots you want them to rule this country ,what have they achieved as leaders?

Mention
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by favour32(m): 4:22am On Jun 19, 2022
Peter Obi na real J"apan President.
The other T"aiwan President.

If you know you know...na for only the smart...
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by kakaG: 6:18am On Jun 19, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZyaENjNPSE

Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport (Photo, Video) - IGBERETV

https://twitter.com/comradephils/status/1538191528706850816?t=nt7EdgxeBqGE0xR3eYzmrQ&s=19

People are deceiving this man shaa. All of you blabbing here will note go out and vote the poor man just you did to the Ekiti man who won online but outrightly lost in reality.

Until we truly understand the function and power of social media Nigeria just like other money miss road countries will continue to endure had governance

Drops mic
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by asunaobi(m): 6:36am On Jun 19, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:

Keep kwayet there!!!

We the youths from the six South-West states of Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ondo and Ekiti have decided to be OBIdient!!! Come 2023, we Yorubas will vote for Peter Obi.

The Rock we know, the Rock we support!!!

The votes are actually not for him. Him and his family are already sorted in life. The votes you people are casting are for you people and the future of your children.
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by ATTAH012(m): 7:47am On Jun 19, 2022
D man is gud,, hw I wish d man can win d next election,,,, bt no b everybody wey Dy shout Ur name go vote 4 u,,, be wise,,, make u no allow Wetin do osibanjo do u.
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Dshocker(m): 8:01am On Jun 19, 2022
Akerele44:
The people am seeing here are south South nd South east

Are they not Nigerians, or were you expecting to see Jamaicans?
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Dshocker(m): 8:02am On Jun 19, 2022
Abdul05:

Are they not Nigerians, or were you expecting to see Japanese?
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Akerele44(m): 8:05am On Jun 19, 2022
Dshocker:

Are they not Nigerians, or were you expecting to see Jamaicans?
From ipob republic grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) / 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC / Contact Details Of The 109 Senators In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.