Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport (64940 Views)

Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / EndSARS: Akwa Ibom Youths Take Steps To Forestall Further Violence, Looting / Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Elitefosa: 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
I will make sure my Peter's Vote Count! Get your PVC...

I am in my early 30's (I know you Didn't ask me)...

I am really appalled when I see young in their early 20's campaigning for BAT!

Do you know the implication of that? It means that by the time you get to your 30's like me now, Baba would have handed power to his children! History NO DEY LIE....

May be by then your eye go clear...

Nigeria, so called giant of Africa...

Power Generation in the last 20years still LESS THAN 4,000MW with a population of OVER 200Million souls! Nawa ooo....

The largest Power Plant which contributes almost half that was BUILT in the 80's by a MILITARY ADMINISTRATION...

That is more than 30 years ago!

Just give us light....

Do you know what will happen if Nigeria gets to a capacity of 40,000MW?

It rub off on even your grand parents in the village that still uses Lantern, that your neighbor that still uses Candle (in the 21st century o), they will feel the impact in the economy.

I am NOT saying DON'T VOTE for ATIKU or TINUBU or VOTE for OBI

I am saying VOTE for the children wey go come after YOU... Make them get equal opportunity to JOBS and all the GOOD in the land...

vote for your FUTURE... In 8years time from now ehn...

Some of you awon KEYBOARD WARRIORS will start paying rent, school fees, obligation here and there.... Your eye go clear.

Keep ranting on the Internet...

Keep promoting old cargoes who have nothing to offer your future....

Peace

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by stanluiz(m): 7:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
Vote for Tinubu so that he will recruit Nigeria youth into the army and feed them with Cassava, corn and yam everyday

God forbid!!
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Ashmanx(m): 7:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
The same way Hungary beat England for there country...
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by BESTScientist1: 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
Seconded
AderonkeOlaniyi:

Keep kwayet there!!!

We the youths from the six South-West states of Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ondo and Ekiti have decided to be OBIdient!!! Come 2023, we Yorubas will vote for Peter Obi.

The Rock we know, the Rock we support!!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by HilcomTech(m): 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please support our honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian's know it's someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from totalling sinking, but seriously some ethnics bigot's people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, Peter obi2023 is certain

Are you not an ethnic bigot yourself? The only reason you are campaigning for Peter Obi is because he is an Igbo man not because he is good.
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Tareq1105: 7:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
Abdul05:
grin youths ke ..abi his own people from South East....see flattino"s heads ... grin grin

Look at other passengers ..facing elsewhere ..

They didn't recognize him. grin grin

A o merin joba.....

If you know you know.
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by bolinxman: 7:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
Social media president.
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Tareq1105: 7:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
HilcomTech:

Are you not an ethnic bigot yourself? The only reason you are campaigning for Peter Obi is because he is an Igbo man not because he is good.

No other reason.
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by LeanonGOD(m): 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
MATTHEW 16:18...you are Peter, Upon This Rock I Build My New Nigeria...
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by bolinxman: 7:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Peter Obi is really pulling weight as underdog ...
you people are just deceiving this man with your social media ranting.
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by HilcomTech(m): 7:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
bablon20:
So fast? So he's through with his course in Egypt on how to make Nigeria power sector?

The thing just weak me sef.

It took me 5 years to complete my Electrical Engineering degree in Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.

But it took Peter Obi only three days to study power systems in Egypt and he is now a power guru.

Wonders shall never end. Same Peter Obi that graduated with a third class degree from the social sciences after having multiple extra years in the university.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by DKM123: 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
The love people have for this man is organic. He doesn't have to drop shishi to be loved because he is GENUINE and not a corrupt old tiff like the others.

I see how they are fighting him seriously. The shaky shaky daddy paid minions especially with each having up to 50 nairaland accounts working overtime.
Unfortunately for them, Nigerians aren't du.#mb as 2015. There eyes are opened waaaaa! They will not open thier eyes and continue to vote in suffering and status quo! #PeterIsBetter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Tareq1105: 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
okuta007:

no be Nigeria again?

Once Obi wins - he becomes the president of the country, overnight 80% of the national assembly becomes Labor party members and they will either change and be loyal to Obi or Obi will let the people revolution phase them out quietly (no be all this our anywhere belle dace legislators who have no principles ? ) -

IF they don’t carpet cross to Labor party but want to be strong headed as APC and PDP members and give him tough time - the president (Obi) can dissolve the legislature (he has the powers to do so) and he will call for fresh legislative elections within 90 days and trust me, new politicians from the grassroot will pick up forms in the labor party and Nigerians will take that energy to the polls and massively vote for labor party because the campaign will be easy then “Our man is in Aso Rock, vote Labor for easy transition” - so let Obi win first every other thing will fall in line within 6 months trust me!

Can you hear this Ipob Biafra agitator turned Nigerian? It's like you don't even know what you're saying. If your overrated Obi contest Senate with Okwunife today he would not win. Let him try his popularity with Soludo today he would lose. Nonsense!
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by GardenOfGod(m): 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
Abdul05:
grin youths ke ..abi his own people from South East....see flattino"s heads ... grin grin

So the ones taking selfie with him are old men not youths? Hatred is in some people's gene.
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Frank2021: 7:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
I have please chat me
bazooka4jesus:
Welcome back

If you have Nigeria Facebook group with thousands of members for sale, msg me on telegram t. me/@d0llar_007
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
tolue42:

Lol..you're very funny my friend
Sentiments apart, that has been the norm in Nigeria. Uzodinma became Governor and almost all Imo house members defected to APC from PDP and Apga to APC.

If Labour Wins the Presidential election, not less than 25 governors will be in Labour within 6 months.
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Tareq1105: 8:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
Fira09:
Welcome to the next president ,I thereby declare you as next president of Nigeria vote PETER OBI get your PVC.

Welcome back Engr Peter Obi Bsc Sociology UNN, 3-Days PGD (Electrical Engineering Egypt)

You're welcome, we know you've learnt so much about Power Generation and Distribution, Education and Funding all in 3 days. We hope you would use the knowledge when you become president of Akpo 1 Autonomous Community in Aguata Council. Once again you're welcome back.
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Soleye24(m): 8:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
Interesting2023:

You can only talk for yourself and stop claiming wot you don't know.
Plus u no dey follow news on PVC collection nationwide.
Okay sir, 2023 is here already.
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by SaturnNick(m): 8:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
So, what is the point here?
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Prinxzona10: 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
Everlastingson:

If you TRULY think Obi has no chance of becoming the President why are you fixated on him? Why are you troubled? Why not rather ignore him as a nobody? You're troubled coz you know he is the next President. Why not become Obi- dient instead?.
Please,just free that mentally deranged tribalist ape because his silly hatred will catch up with him soonest..
The guy hatred and bitterness towards anything Igbo is outta of this world honestly and he's very dubious and cunningly via the way he always try to turn the north against the igbos just because he's supporting a sick,fragile and old man that knows nothing about his silly and evil existence....
I always wonder the kind of f**lush miscreants I share the same country with.... I rest my case...Gracias!!!!
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Tareq1105: 8:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
Prinxzona10:

Please,just free that mentally deranged tribalist ape because his silly hatred will catch up with him soonest..
The guy hatred and bitterness towards anything Igbo is outta of this world honestly and he's very dubious and cunningly via the way he always try to turn the north against the igbos just because he's supporting a sick,fragile and old man that knows nothing about his silly and evil existence....
I always wonder the kind of f**lush miscreants I share the same country with.... I rest my case...Gracias!!!!

Anybody that think he's the wisest and most intelligent, such person would later discovered he's the most foolish and most miserable of all men.
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Juoflife1(f): 8:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
Well meaning Nigerians are tired of PDP and APC. I just hope Nigerians will put all differences aside and vote this man. Let us give him the benefit of doubt and see. I believe he will do well.
I am OBIdient

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Realist12: 8:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
[quote author=Everlastingson post=113932874][/quote] if Obi was a special one Anambra wouldn't be having this crisis
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by oguns222: 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
Abdul05:

I am a Yoruba man and I and my wife are voting for Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by oguns222: 8:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
Reality3080:
don’t mind them

Those people at the airport, do they look like people just shouring on social media?
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by King44(m): 8:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
If there is anything I like about this Peter Obi guy that would be accountability and trust. You can trust him with public funds, he will manage and give a proper account of it when the time comes.

But I don't know if he would make a good leader who listens to the people. It amazes me that no party has been able to pin a mistake or accusations of public fund theft on him.

I wish he could penetrate the North and SW at the grassroot level properly. Give the people something to believe in (as Buhari don misuse our trusts) Obi is not doing so bad though.

Shey you see Tinubu na money he wan use run this election while capitalize on "he is a Yoruba" in the SW. Same thing for Atiku, majorly "He is our son" and small money. Another thing some Easterner's might want to vote for Atiku to spite Yorubas, but instead na demselves them go do cos some Lagos reality is not the same as the reality in other SW states. In fact to make Peter Obi win this election no tribe should be seen as enemy.

While articulating voters card also get people prepared to protect themselves during election and securing ballot boxes, if people vote and run, Tinubu no go mind carry ballot boxes if he can't buy people's votes same goes to Atifku.
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by abidem4real: 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZyaENjNPSE

Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport (Photo, Video) - IGBERETV

https://twitter.com/comradephils/status/1538191528706850816?t=nt7EdgxeBqGE0xR3eYzmrQ&s=19

The only way Obi can win in this hunger cum economy hardship period is by demonitizing votes during presidential election.
Without vote selling and buying, Obi is sure of victory because Nigerians are tired of both APC and PDP but a hungry man becomes senseless when it comes to rational choice and that's where the problem lies.
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by oguns222: 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
gracealonev:
He didn't have to travel. Methinks.

He had to. You need to learn how it is done to enable you don't right
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by yemex04(m): 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
NetValueFX:
It's funny how people are comparing Ekiti State election that no one truly cares about with coming presidential election!

When Peter Obi becomes president, 4/5 of governors will move to Labour party!

Labour didn't even participate in that election because they never did any campaign!

But practical politics implies that you make visible impacts in elections like this to be able to win in a presidential election...
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by skales67(m): 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
Abdul05:

You are in sifia pains cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by DonMekino(m): 8:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
iReddington:
See tray heads everywhere grin Awon olori pelebe

Awon omo nna taking selfie with that feminine voiced stingy man that can't even come third on election Day.
Social media president. grin
So painful to watch really

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wike Employs Wife Of Joseph Blankson Who Died After Saving 13 People / Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election / Jonathan Wins Ekiti With 176,474 Votes - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.