Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport (64920 Views)

Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / EndSARS: Akwa Ibom Youths Take Steps To Forestall Further Violence, Looting / Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by PotatoSalad(m): 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
Reality3080:
don’t mind them
I hope you don't go online looking for where they're doing giveaways.
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Patriottt: 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
Oga kpatakpata is back..

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by KnackAmPlank: 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
Abdul05:
grin youths ke ..abi his own people from South East....see flattino"s heads ... grin grin

Look at other passengers ..facing elsewhere ..

They didn't recognize him. grin grin

You are right

Others passenger be like
Who be diz man ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Johnrake69: 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
Vote Peter Obi for quality leadership

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Cholls(m): 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
My brothers and sisters Igbo president
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by arantess: 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
Abdul05:
grin youths ke ..abi his own people from South East....see flattino"s heads ... grin grin

ewu gambia

hatred will kill you

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
post=113930186:
all of a sudden Nigeria will need a man like Tinubu to fix Buhari's mess.
all of a sudden after 7 years they've now realised that Buhari's government is now a failure since campaigning for continuity of their party's failure means mocking Nigeria.
all of a sudden buhari is no longer the best thing to happen to Nigeria after cat fish pepper soup.
all of a sudden they're now Buhari's critics just to project and tested failure within the same party.
because how will they explain to Nigerians that their party is the cause of their problems.
how can they explain to Nigerian youths sitting at home that their party is the reason they're rotting at home when they're supposed to be in the school.
how will they explain to Nigerians that their party is the cause of ravaging insecurities we found ourselves today and that their presidential candidate will be recruiting 50 million youths into the army to feed them agbado and cassava.
how can they explain to Nigerians that their party has failed them in every aspects.

of course they have no explanation for all these hence their only hope is to go tribal and play their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.
but you as a citizen of this country ask yourself this question.
will tribalism better our economy to at least prior to 2015?
will tribalism end insecurity and make everyone safe?
will tribalism send our children back to school and equip our schools.
will tribalism make life better for an average citizen?

so after pushing for a failure to be President what next?
when the suffering comes will it select other tribe and leave yours?
today all Nigerians are suffering but Buhari got the highest votes from the North.

dear fellow citizens it's time to look into these people's eyes and tell them to go to hell with their division tactics.
at a point all major tribes never believed in Nigeria but today they made it look like they love Nigeria most but keep presenting bad leaders ruining this country.
it's time to say enough is enough.

THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!
nice

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Zapiton: 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by jamace(m): 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
Reality3080:
don’t mind them
E go shock you. Keep hoping on the status quo. grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by miqos02(m): 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
Abdul05:

are those people not youths? lets respect people please

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
Social media president, rubbish. I hated him on how quickly he moved on and traveled when Atiku lost the 2019 election showing he’s less concerned about the loss, it proves disloyalty and such person shouldn’t be trusted.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Zapiton: 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
post=113930186:
Reading
trash loading

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Johnsonibx(m): 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
Please get your PVC ready, not on social media.

A lot of people shouting on social media did not have PVC faa. The election is not going to be on social media!!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Reality3080: 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
PotatoSalad:

I hope you don't go online looking for where they're doing giveaways.
no matter d economy of d jungle,d lion will never eat grass

Follow me n anytime I do such quote me

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by repent4christ: 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ok
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2022
Incoming online President

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by gracealonev: 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2022
Reality3080:
don’t mind them

Labour Party slogan: what GOD cannot do does not exist!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Akurakambe(m): 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2022
assholemods:

President of Anambra State.

Your president, my president. The incoming president of Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by veron002: 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Our incoming President. We will burn down this country if you do not emerge next year.
weldone burna boy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by loko50(m): 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
Charade by SE youths.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Shemadex(m): 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Peter Obi is really pulling weight as underdog ...
yes for ipob

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by PussyOdour(m): 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
My presido

I can't wait for your swearing in sir.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Upjis: 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
Reality3080:
don’t mind them

Nigeria must be good with or without you

Peter obi will be the man to change this foolish county

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by jojo1415: 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
OBI is coming grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Shemadex(m): 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
Abdul05:

hahahahahah I am telling you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by kingsmac(m): 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
And they are not youths since they are from South South and South East right?
I wonder how you guys think!

Akerele44:
The people am seeing here are south South nd South east

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by loko50(m): 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
veron002:
weldone burna boy

You have already started burning down your village

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Cholls(m): 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Our incoming President. We will burn down this country if you do not emerge next year.
my brother I will save this your comment. God go punish you if you no burn down Alaba market,Trade fair market,Ladipo market, and so on if Obi did not win the 2023 Presidential election. True!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Reality3080: 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
Upjis:

Nigeria must be good with or without you

Peter obi will be the man to change this foolish county
how did he change anambra?

Doctors went on strike for complete 13 months

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by AnambraPrince: 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
grin Guy man is in town to spin another round of propaganda lies. Next news we will see might probably be, "Peter Obi treks from Airport road to his residence at Ikoyi, with the 1 shoe he has been using for 40 years grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by tamdun: 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
iReddington:
See flat heads everywhere grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC / Contact Details Of The 109 Senators In Nigeria / Jonathan Wins Ekiti With 176,474 Votes - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.