Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,278 members, 7,957,705 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:54 PM

Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport (65218 Views)

Irate Youths Take Over Obio-Akpor LG Secretariat, Destroy Wike Billboard / Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Rivguydee(m): 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
Abdul05:
grin youths ke ..abi his own people from South East....see flattino"s heads ... grin grin

Look at other passengers ..facing elsewhere ..

They didn't recognize him. grin grin
It’s true. That guy looks like Nedu Brazil grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by OLULAW: 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
All I've seen and heard about Peter Obi are all good, positive and encouraging. That contradicted everything I've known Igbos for: selfish, greedy, cunning, fraudulent, you name it. Peter Obi must be one of the very few patriotic Igbos.
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Kelvin3476: 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
ufotty2001:
Peter obi can never win election in Nigeria here..
WAKE UP FRM UR DREAMS. OBI IS OUR NEXT PRESIDO
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by profacid(m): 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
Abdul05:
grin youths ke ..abi his own people from South East....see flattino"s heads ... grin grin

Always hating
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Backpedal: 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
Akerele44:
The people am seeing here are south South nd South east

Why does that matter ?
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by assholemods: 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
8stargeneral:
incoming Nigeria president...take it or leave it.
Na so una dey mumu una sef.....house of rep zero senate zero state governors zero...LP has nothing! Las Las Peter Obi will become Local government chairman in Egypt.
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by CoolAmbience(m): 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Peter Obi is really pulling weight as underdog ...

If dem like make dem go moon go take selfie with am, he's going nowhere.
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Taba21: 8:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
Abdul05:

Ipob/Igbo youths
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by omoharry(f): 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
motif8:

I don't think u need this. Peter Obi is not for this, he is a nation builder
If you check very well,you will see that he was an IPOB member that crawled out from the Ipob group into Obi campaign group .Now he is exhibiting thier trademarks of threat and violence online. Pls real obi supporters should distance themselves from these group . They will use thier hands to sabotage Obi political campaign.
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by ekerintee: 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
Nigerian Election is complicated,in a sane country he can win.if i will analyse Nigerian politics,his chances are slim unless he has enough funds and money to spend.campaigning for election in europe , you dont need much money bt in a land where people are hungry and suffering.You need lots of money to campaign,you need people to fund your election.There are some places that you will go and they tell you that b4 they even listen to you, u have to pay marching ground or settle some people .If u are a politician and u are nt ready to spend,u cant win in Nigeria,the truth is no nigerian politician is a saint , they all give out money bt the other side of it is that one gives more than the other. I expect all those shouting obedient up and down shud start raising funds to push him up,Nigerian politics is nt on twitter or nairaland.I remember this young guy that contested for president in one of this south or eastern african country.He was the popular candidate bt he never won.Aside from internal factors, there are some powers that determine who becomes president,lets not decieve ourself, this people know who wil be the next president .Inadition , external interest also determine who becomes president, there are some world powers that also decide who they want as president .we are talking about Nigeria , one of the most populous country in the world .Who ever becomes Nigeria president has to be who the Cabals want.And come to think of it, cabals are very where , elections are not only rigged and manipulated in Nigeria, its done everywhere .The western world will never admit that.There is something i see in Nigeria , people attacking others who dont share same view or political view ,if we say we want democracy , why shud we threaten others or curse others who dont share your view.Promote your candidate in peace , promote your party and dont attack others , politics is not war

ufotty2001:
Peter obi can never win election in Nigeria here..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
TMSMedia:
More

Where is the more?
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Dottormentor: 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
See as their heads resemble, Igbos.
Come in peace.
Vawulence every where.
TMSMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZyaENjNPSE

Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport (Photo, Video) - IGBERETV

https://twitter.com/comradephils/status/1538191528706850816?t=nt7EdgxeBqGE0xR3eYzmrQ&s=19

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
Abdul05:

So because they are from south east means they cannot be youth? There are no youth in the southeast? Pls recharge your brain.
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Everlastingson: 8:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
HilcomTech:

The thing just weak me sef.

It took me 5 years to complete my Electrical Engineering degree in Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.

But it took Peter Obi only three days to study power systems in Egypt and he is now a power guru.

Wonders shall never end. Same Peter Obi that graduated with a third class degree from the social sciences after having multiple extra years in the university.

Okay we agree with you. No arguments. You made a First Class and Obi spent 10 years to make a 3rd Class. But are you a perpetual billionaire like him? Have you being a Governor in your state like him? Are you contesting to be a President like him?.Are you an employer of labour like him? How many times your name enter news like his( if ever)? This man Peter Obi big pass you well well. Support him to be President. His Presidency go favour you and your family oo!
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by VirileNelly2420: 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
Abdul05:

Dats it... He's always simple. U can pass him without knowing. D people dat recognized him came to take selfie with him.
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by KCHUKS(m): 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZyaENjNPSE

Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport (Photo, Video) - IGBERETV

https://twitter.com/comradephils/status/1538191528706850816?t=nt7EdgxeBqGE0xR3eYzmrQ&s=19

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by IbileIfe: 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
Abdul05:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Theoarhics: 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
My guy Peter no change cloth for 4 days now
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by VirileNelly2420: 8:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
Reality3080:
don’t mind them
Ifeanyi ubah created YPP and contested Senate under it. He won. D single YPP in d Senate...,no other place does YPP represent.

E shock u??
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by VirileNelly2420: 8:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
Systrom:
Peter Obi, on your mandate I stand gidigba

Tinubu, on your manhood I stand
U wan murder d old man? @BAT grin
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by HilcomTech(m): 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
Everlastingson:

Okay we agree with you. No arguments. You made a First Class and Obi spent 10 years to make a 3rd Class. But are you a perpetual billionaire like him? Have you being a Governor in your state like him? Are you contesting to be a President like him?.Are you an employer of labour like him? How many times your name enter news like his( if ever)? This man Peter Obi big pass you well well. Support him to be President. His Presidency go favour you and your family oo!

Please don't even go there. Don't eve dare compare me with that rogue and liar called Peter Kleptomaniac Peter Obi

1) I studied Electrical Engineering at first degree level followed by an M.Sc in Communication Engineering so I am not Obi's mate academically
2) Though my income is modest, but it is far better than Obi's ill gotten wealth. (not everyone worships money like you people)
3) Even though I am not an employer of labor but i am far better that your Kleptomania Peter Obi who is a destroyer of labor
4) Yes my name has been in the papers for my academic and on some non academic exploits unlike your Kleptomania Peter Obi who is being disgraced upandan in the media for his EVIL deeds
5) I totally agree with you that Obi is bigger than me in stealing of public funds, In fact, me i no hold any record for that category.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Kaybaba5(m): 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
Abdul05:

Bad belle
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Elidrisy20: 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
Obi ooo
Obi
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Everlastingson: 9:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
Tareq1105:

Welcome back Engr Peter Obi Bsc Sociology UNN, 3-Days PGD (Electrical Engineering Egypt)

You're welcome, we know you've learnt so much about Power Generation and Distribution, Education and Funding all in 3 days. We hope you would use the knowledge when you become president of Akpo 1 Autonomous Community in Aguata Council. Once again you're welcome back.

Are you suggesting that going to London for medical tourism is better than going to find out how Egypt solved their power issues, which,in the first place, has never been up to 1/10 as bad as Nigeria's?
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by 8stargeneral: 9:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
assholemods:

Na so una dey mumu una sef.....house of rep zero senate zero state governors zero...LP has nothing! Las Las Peter Obi will become Local government chairman in Egypt.
Make u no die with heart failure
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by EdwardRandy(m): 9:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
peepydelano:
Social media president, rubbish. I hated him on how quickly he moved on and traveled when Atiku lost the 2019 election showing he’s less concerned about the loss, it proves disloyalty and such person shouldn’t be trusted.
So this is your reason why you won't support someone who's obviously most qualified to lead Nigeria at the moment? Not like your support matters anyway, I only want to let you know that you're an idiot.
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Spain007(m): 9:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
Abdul05:

See them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by CSTRR: 9:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
stanluiz:
Don't mind them. Playing with their future.

Every country get the leadership they deserve. China, Finland, Canada, Japan, Korea, Rwanda etc got the good leadership they deserve.

But Nigerians want opposite because of Corruption and ethnic and religious sentiment. But they forget that poverty, hardship, hunger, suffering and inflation knows no tribe and religion.

Let them go and vote for Tinubu or Atiku. They will get the bad leadership in full dosage!!
From 2023, I no go dey borrow anybody money again.

If inflation high pass their power, they should go and meet the president they voted for.
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by akanbiaa(m): 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
Abdul05:

Chai you bad o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by CSTRR: 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
peepydelano:
Social media president, rubbish. I hated him on how quickly he moved on and traveled when Atiku lost the 2019 election showing he’s less concerned about the loss, it proves disloyalty and such person shouldn’t be trusted.
Disloyalty to who?
To atiku or to Nigeria?

Where was atiku over the past 7yrs when Peter obi was busy providing the needed opposition in various tv stations.

Was your atiku not in Dubai enjoying another man's country only to come back and bribe delegates when it is election season?

Where was atiku's loyalty to the rule of law when he couldn't even condemn the senseless religious murder of a young girl.
The crook went to the hausa Facebook page and apologized for condemning a murder.

Is that the kind of person you expect a good man to be loyal to?

Peter obi even skipped adamawa when he was doing his campaign and was there when he declared for president.

You never talk wetin dey do you.

Vote for whatever crook you want with your full chest, and live with the consequences for the next 8yrs.
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by ridbell01(m): 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
NetValueFX:
It's funny how people are comparing Ekiti State election that no one truly cares about with coming presidential election!

When Peter Obi becomes president, 4/5 of governors will move to Labour party!

Labour didn't even participate in that election because they never did any campaign!
lol � � � � please whats the title of the movie
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by CoolAmbience(m): 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please support our honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian's know it's someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from totalling sinking, but seriously some ethnics bigot's people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, Peter obi2023 is certain

Laughable!

Any sensible Nigerian would rather be making a compilation and verification of what each of the candidates accomplished in the previous positions they held.

How do you define bigotry, nepotism or tribalism? As it stands, particularly judging from the social media, to be conservative, more than 85% of people advocating for an Obi presidency are from the Southeast. Now, what do you call that?

Was Peter Obi able to rescue Anambra in his 8 years as governor? How do you rescue a people? Is it by depriving them of their rights to choose leaders at the LGAs?

Obi did not conduct LGA elections in Anambra in 8 whole years, neither did his protege, Obiano... making it a total of 16 years of disenfranchising Ndi Anambra. What do you call that?

Does anyone need to travel to Egypt to know that there are three tiers of government, and that LGAs, as governments closest to the people, should be the most functional and effective.

Most of you who support Obi have never been to Anambra. You never followed his administration in Anambra and know next to nothing about issues that bother on developments in the state.

Little wonder, all you guys talk about is how he saved N75billion while leaving as governor. Which serious leader would be more concerned with saving money in a vastly jobless economy? Mtchewww.

Una no just dey ok sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle / Omisore Agrees To Support PDP In Osun Rerun / President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.