Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

I Suspect My Girlfriend Is Seeing Her Ex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Suspect My Girlfriend Is Seeing Her Ex (4969 Views)

I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else / I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Suspect My Girlfriend Is Seeing Her Ex by gregyboy(m): 8:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
YommyOG:
I work in a commercial bank as a full-time employee. My gf used to live here in Ib where I live too. She has recently been posted to Lagos State for her Youth Service. Sometime ago, she's asked me to help her work on a reversal. A few days later, I checked her account to see if funds have been reversed but I saw an inflow of #8,000 from her ex. I confronted her about it and her excuse was she was stranded and she couldn't ask me cos we weren't talking at the moment. I let it go. A week after, I instinctively snooped through her account again and saw another inflow of #10,000 from the same ex. This time, I sarcastically asked if she was stranded again. Could this mean they are back? Should I just move on?. She has called me broke to my face a couple of times (I'm in some debt I'm trying to pay off and currently going through other quarter-life crises). We've been together well over two years and half and I love her a lot.

I'll appreciate your responses and advise.

Warm Regards.

- Yomi

u and the ex dey manage one company naso i see am business partners

3 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Girlfriend Is Seeing Her Ex by Buskynwa: 9:00pm On Jun 18, 2022
Justkatty:
No he's not
Atleast he lives comfortable.
im very incapacitated, my phone went black
please i need you now than ever, mumsy don do wetinpain me

drop the last 5 digits of your number please
Re: I Suspect My Girlfriend Is Seeing Her Ex by Tallesty1(m): 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
You and your girlfriend not talking at the moment?

How do you guys do this?

Omo, if I and my lady are having a misunderstanding, the highest I can give her to calm down is an hr and I will call to sort it out.

Makes no matter who is at fault.
Re: I Suspect My Girlfriend Is Seeing Her Ex by Justkatty(f): 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
Buskynwa:

im very incapacitated, my phone went black
please i need you now than ever, mumsy don do wetinpain me

drop the last 5 digits of your number please
Re: I Suspect My Girlfriend Is Seeing Her Ex by pillsNportion: 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
OP u don’t really love this girl a lot. Just that you can’t easily get another babe now that will love you now you broke. Just overlook everything and hustle, try to make it, then you can have any girl you desire. No gal would be very faithful to a broke guy, if you don’t give her what she want another person would do so for you, and you’d feel ashamed of yourself.. infidelity and insecurities would finish you. Imagine her telling you to ur face that you broke.. mehn.. the babe see u finish oh

4 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Girlfriend Is Seeing Her Ex by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 19, 2022
Mastakija:
Continue the relationship
cheesy nicely put sir... Bdw, how much do you charge per sketch? Plus do I send you a pishur or you need to see local man physically to be able to run it?
Re: I Suspect My Girlfriend Is Seeing Her Ex by haggai247: 5:58am On Jun 19, 2022
HarunaWest:
Yomi. I was a banker like you in the past. Stop snooping through a customers account. If fraud were to occur in that account, I am very sure you are aware the auditors will check whoever logged into that account. Thats by the way. Well its obvious you lady friend still has an attachment with her ex. The fact that she still collects money from him means that they still talk alot. Sit her down and ask her what she wants in life? Cheers.

Sit who down ... the ship has sailed bro.

Yomi you're dating yourself don't be surprised when things don't work out with her and the ex she would remember you how nice you've been to her and manipulate her way into your life.

To her you're just a shoulder and dick to lean on.
Brother you are dating yourself period

5 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Girlfriend Is Seeing Her Ex by Fiscus105(m): 6:38am On Jun 19, 2022
Justkatty:
I'm a lady and without being sentimental
If I should find out you still see your ex, I don't think I'll be able to continue that relationship.

My ex most times chat me up, and I make sure I keep reminding him we can't get back because I am now with someone.
Good and fine,I am meant to block him but I see no sense in doing that because to me it looks childish BUT that doesn't mean I should be foolish.

And you dnt see that, it's time you blocked him? That's big error that seems to be small that many ladies like you normally commit, you will think you are capable of checkmating him until pressure from him overwhelms you.

No reason. I repeat, no reason why exes should be communicating on regular basis.

5 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Girlfriend Is Seeing Her Ex by Justkatty(f): 7:11am On Jun 19, 2022
Fiscus105:

And you dnt see that, it's time you blocked him? That's big error that seems to be small that many ladies like you do commit, you will think you are capable of checkmating him until pressure from him overwhelms you.

No reason. I repeat, no reason why exes should be communicating on regular basis.
Like I said before blocking him is not the solution, I can do that and he still finds a way in coming to my house to know the reason why I did that.
So to avoid us meeting for any reason, it is better our conversation is been limited on social media alone.

2 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Girlfriend Is Seeing Her Ex by Rexymania(m): 7:18am On Jun 19, 2022
Just get her pregnant and move on man... Don't forget to collect your baby before moving on o grin

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Girlfriend Is Seeing Her Ex by satandeterrible: 7:21am On Jun 19, 2022
Samakus:
Broke girl wey..

1 him papa no fit cater for,

2. dey beg ex for money,

3. Still dey serve, never dey feed herself

4, never begin make her own money

5. Dey her whoring phase and whoring it ti the high heavens..

Dey broke shame man like you wey dey feed himself, dey pay rent, dey take care of him bills..

And you're feeling bad?

NO BE JUJU BE THAT
Thank you.
No mind the simp.

3 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Girlfriend Is Seeing Her Ex by Hizzojay(m): 7:28am On Jun 19, 2022
Good advice. Yomi, I’ll advice same.

Working in the bank and trying to deal with some personal challenges can be quite tasking. Be sure of what you are desirous in life and ask yourself if you need such distractions, if your answer is in the affirmative. Seat her down and have some heart2heart talks. Your mental health is paramount moreso in this present regime. You deserve the best and not some leftovers.

HarunaWest:
Yomi. I was a banker like you in the past. Stop snooping through a customers account. If fraud were to occur in that account, I am very sure you are aware the auditors will check whoever logged into that account. Thats by the way. Well its obvious you lady friend still has an attachment with her ex. The fact that she still collects money from him means that they still talk alot. Sit her down and ask her what she wants in life? Cheers.
Re: I Suspect My Girlfriend Is Seeing Her Ex by IsellSmartTvs: 7:28am On Jun 19, 2022
Candid truth
A single dude cannot take charge of a lady’s financial status
Country hard,but at dsame time u shud be more focus on ur finances rather than relationship status.

Re: I Suspect My Girlfriend Is Seeing Her Ex by frozen70(f): 7:35am On Jun 19, 2022
YommyOG:
I work in a commercial bank as a full-time employee. My gf used to live here in Ib where I live too. She has recently been posted to Lagos State for her Youth Service. Sometime ago, she's asked me to help her work on a reversal. A few days later, I checked her account to see if funds have been reversed but I saw an inflow of #8,000 from her ex. I confronted her about it and her excuse was she was stranded and she couldn't ask me cos we weren't talking at the moment. I let it go. A week after, I instinctively snooped through her account again and saw another inflow of #10,000 from the same ex. This time, I sarcastically asked if she was stranded again. Could this mean they are back? Should I just move on?. She has called me broke to my face a couple of times (I'm in some debt I'm trying to pay off and currently going through other quarter-life crises). We've been together well over two years and half and I love her a lot.

Warm Regards.

- Yomi

She loves you buy you are not financially strong enough to foot her bills

So you will decide if to keep sharing her with another man or to leave her let her rock her world

An unfaithful woman can never be loyal and can't even manage life with a man

You have to choose exactly what you want and what you have to forgo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Suspect My Girlfriend Is Seeing Her Ex by BigDawsNet: 7:42am On Jun 19, 2022
YommyOG:

Warm Regards.

- Yomi

Forget about the infidelity thing... faithfulness is not common this days

You stop snooping into her account anyhow... she can sue you...if u not careful

In the U.K., you have given permission. It’s in your terms and conditions. By operating your account/keeping it open, consent is given in law. I think it is called conditions precedent.

However, staff found accessing a customers account without a valid reason will be dismissed if caught. Every keystroke is logged and recorded, too.
Re: I Suspect My Girlfriend Is Seeing Her Ex by zexy2030(m): 7:48am On Jun 19, 2022
Justkatty:
If I should find out you still see your ex, I don't think I'll be able to continue that relationship.

My ex most times chat me up, and I make sure I keep reminding him we can't get back because I am now with someone.
Good and fine,I am meant to block him but I see no sense in doing that because to me it looks childish BUT that doesn't mean I should be foolish.
I understand that a lady will only block a guy with no prospect, because they have seen the end from the beginning. But when a lady blocks a guy with financial prospects, plan B and entitlement will never allow her right sense block the ex. But just wait till that guy marries and she is not..it is then you will realize the intent you really had for your ex. Women, can be manipulated especially with a guy with prospects.

And for you: blocking doesn't make you childish. Any guy you have sexual relationship with, if u can't block him? I give you 2yrs into your marriage, that guy will knack again even in the new state.

I have never seen someone holding a hot plate and smiling.

Or a goat keeping gates/ observing a lion.

I'm sorry, if I date you, and I found out u have had sex with these exes. If you can lists them.

Right before my eyes. Block them. Loose contacts forever.

Well, that's the extent of a man's control, but a woman who is a cheat will still cheat.

A woman with many body counts can't escape cheating even after marriage.

Sex for provision and security has always been a woman's tool to survive.

3 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Girlfriend Is Seeing Her Ex by Fiscus105(m): 8:04am On Jun 19, 2022
Justkatty:
Like I said before blocking him is not the solution, I can do that and he still finds a way in coming to my house to know the reason why I did that.
So to avoid us meeting for any reason, it is better our conversation is been limited on social media alone.

Coming to ur house? Infact, I pity ur sorry ass.

One thing I know for sure is that, the space ladies give to man determines the kinds of plays such man will play with her.
....... madam stop kidding urself on the platform pls.......

3 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Girlfriend Is Seeing Her Ex by Justkatty(f): 8:13am On Jun 19, 2022
Fiscus105:

Coming to ur house? Infact, I pity ur sorry ass.

One thing I know for sure is that, the space ladies give to man determine that kind of play such man will play with her.
....... madam stop kidding urself on the platform pls.......
My dear judging from what you've just typed, I feel you think women are all same. But let me shock you, women aren't same.
If you still have access to your ex doesn't mean mine does.
I respect myself
I respect my man
I respect my relationship.
Your ex is not an enemy just that it wasn't working for you both.

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Girlfriend Is Seeing Her Ex by Justkatty(f): 8:19am On Jun 19, 2022
zexy2030:

I understand that a lady will only block a guy with no prospect, because they have seen the end from the beginning. But when a lady blocks a guy with financial prospects, plan B and entitlement will never allow her right sense block the ex. But just wait till that guy marries and she is not..it is then you will realize the intent you really had for your ex. Women, can be manipulated especially with a guy with prospects.

And for you: blocking doesn't make you childish. Any guy you have sexual relationship with, if u can't block him? I give you 2yrs into your marriage, that guy will knack again even in the new state.

I have never seen someone holding a hot plate and smiling.

Or a goat keeping gates/ observing a lion.

I'm sorry, if I date you, and I found out u have had sex with these exes. If you can lists them.

Right before my eyes. Block them. Loose contacts forever.

Well, that's the extent of a man's control, but a woman who is a cheat will still cheat.

A woman with many body counts can't escape cheating even after marriage.

Sex for provision and security has always been a woman's tool to survive.

With the few times you've been with a woman, I know you should be able to know what and what she's capable of.
And why are you just centered on sex alone?
Is it just sex that was sustaining their relationship when they were still dating?
My dear, except you don't have self control that's when you can still be fooling yourself around your ex.
Re: I Suspect My Girlfriend Is Seeing Her Ex by Samakus(m): 8:25am On Jun 19, 2022
Tallesty1:

How do you guys do this?

Omo, if I and my lady are having a misunderstanding, the highest I can give her to calm down is an hr and I will call to sort it out.

Stop indulging that girl you call yours. Apologise when you're wrong but when she is, let her put efforts in making this work.

Why will you always call her when you're having misunderstanding irrespective of who is at fault? You people don't learn. Well you're gonna learn sooner or later. Let people take responsibilities for their actions. What kind of men are we grooming these days?

Mark today. You will refer to it soon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Suspect My Girlfriend Is Seeing Her Ex by SaiRuiMall: 8:53am On Jun 19, 2022
Tallesty1:

How do you guys do this?

So if your girlfriend cheats on you, after 1 hour, you will call her to sort it out.
SIMPle Man

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Girlfriend Is Seeing Her Ex by Tallesty1(m): 9:44am On Jun 19, 2022
Samakus:

Stop indulging that girl you call yours. Apologise when you're wrong but when she is, let her put efforts in making this work.

Why will you always call her when you're having misunderstanding irrespective of who is at fault? You people don't learn. Well you're gonna learn sooner or later. Let people take responsibilities for their actions. What kind of men are we grooming these days?

Mark today. You will refer to it soon
I didn't say I always call her did I? Variety is the spice of life chief, do what works for you while I do mine.

No matter how much you claim to know, you have ex that dumped and you've ex that you dumped, tells you that no one is an expert in this thing.

If we have a misunderstanding, I call her to apologize if I am wrong or to let her know that she's wrong. She does the same and it works for us.

Do you and let me do me. Alright?

No relationship has happy ending, even if you marry, you may still divorce and if you don't divorce, one of you will die first and leave the other in pains.

No happy ending.

Do what works for you.

Nobody knows it best

You don't know me.

You don't know her.

So you don't know enough to have an opinion.

I resolve conflicts as fast as in can, even among friends. I tell you your fvck and let it slide instead of not being in talking terms because of something that can be resolved easily through communication.

Nah, I don't do that.
Re: I Suspect My Girlfriend Is Seeing Her Ex by Tallesty1(m): 9:49am On Jun 19, 2022
SaiRuiMall:

So if your girlfriend cheats on you, after 1 hour, you will call her to sort it out.
SIMPle Man
I can't say that I am disappointed in you, knowing that many of you in this section have your logic system located somewhere below your belt buckle.

Life is actually SIMPler than you think. No point forming toughy here and still going inbox to beg one small girl to reply the PMs that you've been sending since Buhari started campaign in 2014.
Re: I Suspect My Girlfriend Is Seeing Her Ex by Samakus(m): 9:53am On Jun 19, 2022
Tallesty1:
I didn't say I always call her did I? Variety is the spice of life chief, do what works for you while I do mine.

No matter how much you claim to know, you have ex that dumped and you've ex that you dumped, tells you that no one is an expert in this thing.

If we have a misunderstanding, I call her to apologize if I am wrong or to let her know that she's wrong. She does the same and it works for us.

Do you and let me do me. Alright?

No relationship has happy ending, even if you marry, you may still divorce and if you don't divorce, one of you will die first and leave the other in pains.

No happy ending.

Do what works for you.

Nobody knows it best

You don't know me.

You don't know her.

So you don't know enough to have an opinion.

I resolve conflicts as fast as in can, even among friends. I tell you your fvck and let it slide instead of not being in talking terms because of something that can be resolved easily through communication.

Nah, I don't do that.

Fair points. Fair enough then. All the best
Re: I Suspect My Girlfriend Is Seeing Her Ex by zexy2030(m): 9:54am On Jun 19, 2022
Justkatty:
With the few times you've been with a woman, I know you should be able to know what and what she's capable of.
And why are you just centered on sex alone?
Is it just sex that was sustaining their relationship when they were still dating?
My dear, except you don't have self control that's when you can still be fooling yourself around your ex.
Yeah. True. But have you ever seen a successful relationship between a tiger and kid goat. In sexual relationship, a man is more manipulative than women, especially if he was resourceful and successful.

Talking from experience. There was a lady we worked together......
Re: I Suspect My Girlfriend Is Seeing Her Ex by YommyOG: 10:19am On Jun 19, 2022
Hi guys. Thanks for the responses and advise. I decided to go with you all. So i thought I should update you. I texted her last night to say I wanted a total break so I'd able to reflect on my life, retain my job and work on myself as a person. Her response was a simple "If that's what I want, fine. Bye".

I've got several calls from her this morning on my line and WhatsApp which I of course didn't answer. And she's also dropped me those texts on WhatsApp and I don't know how to respond to it. I don't want to. Any opinion?

Re: I Suspect My Girlfriend Is Seeing Her Ex by yetunsbay(m): 10:20am On Jun 19, 2022
Justkatty:

Ex contact is to be deleted
Re: I Suspect My Girlfriend Is Seeing Her Ex by toujurs: 10:24am On Jun 19, 2022
Justkatty:

have you asked your ex before and if stranded can you ask your ex for help especially when he is the final option to call, since you won't like to beg on the street for help?
Re: I Suspect My Girlfriend Is Seeing Her Ex by Mastakija(m): 11:13am On Jun 19, 2022
Totomechanic:

cheesy nicely put sir... Bdw, how much do you charge per sketch? Plus do I send you a pishur or you need to see local man physically to be able to run it?
thank you sir
This is the price and d sample sir
D:12x16 =16k
E: 16X20 =20K
F: 20X24 = 27K
G: 24X30 =36K
And Its your picture we need sir and if u want it in person its still ok
Depends on how u want it

Re: I Suspect My Girlfriend Is Seeing Her Ex by luminouz(m): 11:15am On Jun 19, 2022
YommyOG:

Warm Regards.

- Yomi

Lmaooooo

Redpillers, should we tell him

I'm feeling magnanimous since it's father's day

2 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Girlfriend Is Seeing Her Ex by jerab(m): 11:34am On Jun 19, 2022
It's a red flag,end it and move on ASAP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Started Sleeping With My Twin Sister (no Insults Pls) / I Saw My Girlfriend In A Brothel / Man Burst Into Tears At Hotel As He Nabs His Wife With Her Lover (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.