Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:31 AM

Bitcoin Drops Below $20k - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bitcoin Drops Below $20k (39835 Views)

Here’s Why Bitcoin Price Is Believed To Slide Down Below $20K In The Next 3 Days / Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 / Bitcoin Drops Below $40,000 As Crypto Market Tumble On Double Whammy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by texannaija: 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
Prayfortheworld:
I don cry tire
It's well

I lost over 23k dollars to ALT coins

Almost 14m Naira hey God embarassed
I for go buy Mercedes ML 2013 model rest

Chaiiiii!!.
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
Muchmore024:
I've been aware of BTC since 2017. I've never put any money into it or any other cryptocurrency. I exclusively use it to receive payment from my clients in the US. I use it for deposits and withdrawals as a forex trader. Prior to the start of this bear, when the price was 31k. As usual, I received a payment. So I forgot about the money in my trust wallet, which I was supposed to covert to USDT, but I didn't. The present price comes as a shock to me. From $31k to $19k. The thing dey pain me as I need the money now. And I can't withdraw it as the loss will be too much. I don't even know where to get money to complete what I'm supposed to use the money for. God go send me helper as usual sha
It will fly again, hold on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by Bawsse(m): 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
Same crypto I'm cashing out from the crash steady

Shorting this b. Itch

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by texannaija: 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:
Wahala for investors

Thank God I sold all my cryptos in March

Never will I use my money to buy any cryptocurrency.

Not saying they're scam, but you need sound knowledge to make it.

e go still RISE for sure!!!
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by omooba969(m): 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Me wey dy calculate 500k to 1m dollars grin grin
Yes ThankGod for life first

Na time we go give am we go dy wealthy LAS las
I swear

I saw one of Warren Buffet's interviews on bitcoin, he was asked if he invested in the coin - he said NO.

He said bitcoin is not an asset but a digital/false asset controlled by a few entity - a wise investor wouldn't throw his sweat there. He mentioned that it is wise to have a say in your investment and have a tab on how things are controlled.

Hope you gerrit. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by kaymart: 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
chatinent:
Yahoo boys will not have anything to cling unto to lie.
Living about what?
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by Prayfortheworld: 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
omooba969:

I saw one of Warren Buffet's interviews on bitcoin, he was asked if he invested in the coin - he said NO.

He said bitcoin is not an asset but a digital/false asset controlled by a few entity - a wise investor wouldn't throw his sweat there.

Hope you gerrit. smiley
You will get it when I'll show you my portfolio in 2023 or 24

2 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by MonTaNa92: 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
Even people wey baf biza biza soap sef don go back to square one.. Nigga was touring d world 2-3 years ago going 4rm one country to another, now he is working as a cleaner in an Indian company he left few years ago..
BIGDADDY000:
Nothing is sure these days, even nothing like SURE 2 ODDS, cryptos were also down, Buhari and his cohorts are doing there own, Soap self no bring money, No where to run to, wetin person go dey chop now.
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by Badbishop15(m): 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
Prayfortheworld:
I don cry tire
It's well

I lost over 23k dollars to ALT coins

Almost 14m Naira hey God embarassed
I for go buy Mercedes ML 2013 model rest

If this is true, then your moniker should be "Prayforme" grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by jaephoenix(m): 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
a speculative asset , made valuable by bunch of gamblers. that Called themselves investors , cheesy, I no they pity anybody wey lose money ,cause the truth is that that virtual coin has no real worth
Judging by your analogy, forex, stocks etc are all scams since they have lost more money than crypto, within this same period
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by texannaija: 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
thank you, something that is not backed or regulated by any government entity, na wetin you expect me to put my money in

Google BTC in El Salvador…..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by omooba969(m): 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

You will get it when I'll show you my portfolio in 2023 or 24

This looks like a prophecy that has no basis nor merit as your comment is based on hope. A financial strategist once said that when it comes to financial decisions, HOPE is a bad strategy!

2 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
Shaving of investors hair in progress. but this time, they won't be getting a nice hair cut for sure.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by texannaija: 8:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
omooba969:

He said bitcoin is not an asset but a digital/false asset controlled by a few entity - a wise investor wouldn't throw his sweat there. He mentioned that it is wise to have a say in your investment and have a tab on how things are controlled.

Hope you gerrit. smiley

There are different types of investors naaaa!!!
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by omooba969(m): 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Shaving of investors hair in progress. but this time, they are not going to get a nice hair cut for sure.

Lool cheesy cheesy

Bitcoin is holding a lot of people by their balls. grin

2 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by tenpipsperday: 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
Best time to buy is now.
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by Prayfortheworld: 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
omooba969:

This looks like a prophecy that has no basis nor merit as your comment is based on hope. A financial strategist once said that when it comes to financial decisions, HOPE is a bad strategy!
That hope turned my 1k in to 70k dollars in 2021
That hope will make me a millionaire in dollars
We don't give up over here . We believe in miracles

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by ceede2: 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mayorofodemu:
f to say all these small small parties can merge together and support Peter Obi to win this election, it would check and benefits our electoral process once and for all.

Please Nigerian youths, you can see what is currently playing out at Ekiti election, where people selling their votes, we need to wake up. This APC and PDP always bring Sorrow Tears and Blood , Poverty.

I’m imploring you all, collect your pvc and stop shouting on social media, cos empty barre make noise too much, let’s vote this bad people out. Only people supporting PDP and APC for presidential have something to benefit from it.

I’m a Yoruba man and am ready to vote for OBI, I’m tired of Old cargos with nothing tangible to offer than stealing and destroying our nations.

Look out and do your findings about their children's well being. And juxtapose with your own life, are you better than them or not.
Las las then go deport you, your type don dey exit since for west then no dey end well.
No sensible Omoluabi will sound like you, Igbo r supporting their own, intelligent west keep quiet they keep their thoughts to themselves

Regardless of any tribe you be, try n be learned. If you r from west as you say, you r nothing but a sellout.
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by Tulsaguy: 8:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
I have listened to some folks who claimed to be crypto experts. Funny thing be say dem no de talk again. I com de wonder abi won to di deaf and dumb ni.

Best way to have peace of mind. Do Airdrop, if you lucky, sell the ones you don't believe in, buy the ones you believe in based on your own personal research from the proceeds of Airdrop (not your 8am-5pm hustle raba).

If e like make e crash, e no go pain you because no be your real raba. Chop small from the Airdrop proceeds oh.. Make you no go lose 100%.

That's my way. I cannot come and can.

I get exam... Make I go read... But before I go, make I pos for picture...

2 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by omooba969(m): 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

That hope turned my 1k in to 70k dollars in 2021
That hope will make me a millionaire in dollars
We don't give up over here . We believe in miracles

Ok cool smiley
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by DonNeon: 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ifakiland:

Drop your account number

Good evening sir, how is the family? cry
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by Prayfortheworld: 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
omooba969:

Ok cool smiley
Try crypto if you wanna be rich forever and stay away from motivational speakers

Trade with caution.
Not a financial advice anyways
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by IbileIfe: 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
If you can afford it, buy now as much as you can.
Thank me later

I am broke, otherwise I would have bought both Bitcoin and ETH. My light wallet is empty. I have spent all my money on my tech project.

2 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by Joshmanfashion(m): 8:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
artworks1:
No cause for alarm. It will rise again. Once experienced 18k to 3k.
this time the shit is going down for real
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
jaephoenix:

Judging by your analogy, forex, stocks etc are all scams since they have lost more money than crypto, within this same period
It seems pointless explaining this kind of untruthful comparison but let me try .

when I buy stocks of Dangote cement, Dangote cement uses my money to produce a value called cement which it sells at a profit that people pay for to build their houses and other constructions. Dangote earns the profit and shares it as dividend.

If Dangote makes a loss, I can still hold on to my stocks of Dangote or sell to an investor willing to wait until Dangote makes a profit or until when a new owner takes the company like it happened in Dangote flour when it was bought by Olams with all its machineries and land assets etc and eventually got delisted and all the shareholders paid. The price rallied from less than N1 to over N20! That is value ! That is stocks investment and it is regulated by law.

Unlike Dangote, your cryto does not create value and earn no profit to share as dividend, you just hope that a greater fool is willing to pay more for something worthless. It is a ponzi.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by funshint(m): 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
JayTripz:
grin..... Omooooo and I just wanted to buy some Bitcoin ....thank God

''Aboki abeg cut suya 2k for me'

Make I chop my hard earned live and direct money, drink cold malt....any thing crypto...u are on ur own... it's a world of gamble...no Free money anywhere oooo
This is actually the best time to buy....when prices are low!
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by Ravesbad07(m): 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
Muchmore024:
I've been aware of BTC since 2017. I've never put any money into it or any other cryptocurrency. I exclusively use it to receive payment from my clients in the US. I use it for deposits and withdrawals as a forex trader. Prior to the start of this bear, when the price was 31k. As usual, I received a payment. So I forgot about the money in my trust wallet, which I was supposed to covert to USDT, but I didn't. The present price comes as a shock to me. From $31k to $19k. The thing dey pain me as I need the money now. And I can't withdraw it as the loss will be too much. I don't even know where to get money to complete what I'm supposed to use the money for. God go send me helper as usual sha

Beggie beggie...fake life and lies...you leave money since when btc dey 31k you no rember na now wey e drop reach 19k, you dey talk am as if na sleep u wake from. Carry your lies go park am for trustwallet

2 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by funshint(m): 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
Buy the dip! But the dip!!
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by omooba969(m): 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Try crypto if you wanna be rich forever and stay away from motivational speakers

Trade with caution.
Not a financial advice anyways

Ok cool
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by Toks2008(m): 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Boss, So u also look at the charts too?

Amazing

Yes o and a world class chart analyst at that.

Here is my moist recent analysis.

People should sell their properties to buy bitcoin right away cos once the bulls take over, they wont look back until bitcoin get to 200k

Quote me in the nearest future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71fHxc2btj4

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

3 Things Not To Buy In January / Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? / How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.