Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land (47403 Views)

Politics Without Bitterness As Ganduje And Dawisu's Convoys Greet Each Other. / Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today / Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by Eniitankorede: 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Tinubu has been extra active since he won the APC ticket while Atiku is nowhere to be found.
Anyway, I am OBIdient!!!

Atiku is in Germany for your information. Don’t ask me what he is doing there lol. But definitely not to marry another woman lol.
Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
Innocent African liberators Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and other innocent protesters are held hostages by these evil Fulani politicians

Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by crownprince23: 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
Incoming President, either Obidients and Atikulate want it or not
Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
Anything to become president even if is to crown all the Northerners as Obas,

He should ask Wike how Tanbuwa served him breakfast.
Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by IPIGSRHYPO: 8:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
Incoming president of the federal Republic of Nigeria. Bola Hamed Tinubu.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by joyandfaith: 8:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
sunky97:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTfuk2s6hQU

Bola Tinubu, Emir of Kano and other prominent Nigerians graced the installation ceremony of Governor of Kano, Ganduje and Wife as Aare Fiwajoye and Yeye Fiwajoye of Ibadan Land

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/bayero-tinubu-others-storm-ibadan-as-olubadan-confers-chieftancy-titles-on-ganduje-wife/amp/

That title is not appropriate. Ganduje is corrupt. Fiwajoye= iwa + oye. Iwa= character. oye= chieftaincy. Fiwajoye means character attracts the chieftaincy position.
The implication is that chieftaincy position has been corrupted.

I can bet it that Tinubu has sold yorubas for fulani/hausa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by Analyst7: 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
samogo1:

So presidency is given as compensation for a gesture and no more competency?
Leave people that have sold their soul to the devil

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by Kaymansion(m): 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
Looks like late olubadan..

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by AngelicBeing: 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
Sultty:
anytime i see this man one incident always play in my mind. Who can guess the incident
Dollar and Agbada tongue

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by ifko: 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
if armed robber like Gandolla can get Fiwjoye in yoruba land, then it is finished

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by Taiggarr: 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
Born2conquer:
This man will sell the whole Yoruba land all in a bid to appease his slave masters, the fulanis and hausas!

See you!

INCONSEQUENTIAL WRETCHED IGNORAMUS!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by EdwardRandy(m): 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
peepydelano:
We love Tinubu and we will vote for him massively , the yorubas (Tinubu) have been loyal to us and always support us, so we shall return their act of loyalty and support come 2023 and as for nyamris you shall never smell aso rock and Biafra is dead on arrival as well, we will never forgive you nyamris for killing our colonial leaders
Mugu, who your forgiveness epp?
Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by Ayoolamax: 8:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
MasterSima:
It is finished. Dollar banza.shame to the king
For ur life , I mean till the last day of ur life never open ur mouth to say or ur hand to type rubbish about any king in Yoruba land , cos if u do, I will personally target u and do the needful , like say u want thunder to strike u down Abi.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by Dorakay93(m): 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
✅ MCKAY'S CHEAP DATA SERVICES (07016159024, 09133746498)
VALIDITY: 30DAYS

✅MTN.
500MB.... #200
1GB...............#350
2GB..............#650
3GB...............#850
5GB...............#1500
10GB.............#2600
20GB..............#5000
40GB..............#10,000

✅ AIRTEL
VALIDITY:30 DAYS
100MB....#120(7days)
300MB....#250(7days)
500MB....#300
1GIG.......#450
2GIG.......#800
5GIG.......#1700

✅ GLO MOBILE
VALIDITY..30DAYS
800MB-1.05GB...#500(14 DAYS)
1.84-2.5GB.....#950
3.75GB-4.1GB...#1450
4.7GB-5.8GB.....#1750
6.2GB-7.7GB....#2300
8.2GB-10GB....#2650
12.5-13.25GB..#3500
15.6-18.25GB..#4800

✅ 9MOBILE
30 DAYS VALIDITY
1.5GB.....#1050
3GB......#1850
4.5GB....#1950
11GB.....#4000
15GB......#5000

WhatsApp ..07016159024
Call....07016159024&09133746498
WE ARE 24/7 AVAILABLE.
Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by shineeye1: 8:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
sunky97:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTfuk2s6hQU

Bola Tinubu, Emir of Kano and other prominent Nigerians graced the installation ceremony of Governor of Kano, Ganduje and Wife as Aare Fiwajoye and Yeye Fiwajoye of Ibadan Land

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/bayero-tinubu-others-storm-ibadan-as-olubadan-confers-chieftancy-titles-on-ganduje-wife/amp/

My only concern is whether the pockets of this installation Agbada are deep enough for stuffing with DOLLARS. GanDOLLAR is more at home with deep pocketed Agabadas!
Behold the FRATERNITY OF FRAUD. If you are not a foooL, you can see that Tinubu the BULLIONaire is warming up to installing his companion in corruption, GanDOLLAR as Vice Presidential candidate. These are the cultist evil geniuses in Nigeria who must be swept off to allow this nation progress
Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by Searchingvictor: 8:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
Lord, I need 40k today. Send me helper
Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by Ybaby: 9:00pm On Jun 18, 2022
sukkot:
grin the bromance between Tinubu and gandollars and shettima is cute

Drug pusher, Dollar thief and paedophile walking together as birds of a feather

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by Miracle2020: 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
Honor10:
The way this Ganduje Clip to Tinubu ehn!

We want to yorubanized Ganduje. Kano 2million votes is in the bag.

Anyway, the NW and SW alliance is intact, and it is needed for massive victory in 2023.

BAT is coming
I can bet anything to tell you that apc will not win kano state. It is either NNPP or PDP will definitely win kano state.
Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by Onyipk: 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
peepydelano:
We love Tinubu and we will vote for him massively , the yorubas (Tinubu) have been loyal to us and always support us, so we shall return their act of loyalty and support come 2023 and as for nyamris you shall never smell aso rock and Biafra is dead on arrival as well, we will never forgive you nyamris for killing our colonial leaders

This is exactly what Pharoah of Egypt said in the bible. He organised his men, tbe best chariots in the whole land and gave a hot pursuit of the Israelites. The Israeites entered the parted waters of the Red sea and also did Pharoah , his army and chariots. Today it is history who drank everlasting water at the bottom of the sea.
For who God has blessed , no man can curse. If only you are willingly and OBIDIENT, you will eat rhe good of the land... Isa 1.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by BloomingDale(f): 9:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
peepydelano:

What if Nigerians decides not to forgive you guys for all the massive genocide committed against the indigenous people of Nigeria via Boko Haram, ISWAP, Bandits, Fulani Herdsmen etc?
Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by victorv12(m): 9:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
Everybody should live Gandoje alone. He doesn't want EFCC to start chasing him up and down after is term of office.
Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by Echoban: 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
samogo1:

So presidency is given as compensation for a gesture and no more competency?

And now that JAGABAN is competent nko sad
Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by King44(m): 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
GANDUJE OF ALL PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Person wey no get chracter... A well known thief like tinubu. Oga o, afi iwajowa na
Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by buckeyemedia: 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Tinubu has been extra active since he won the APC ticket while Atiku is nowhere to be found.
Anyway, I am OBIdient!!!
Extra active yet he can’t choose a running mate?
Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by toujurs: 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
Tinubu dn buy ibadan title for ganduje, for his support grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
Politics require tactics and not Noise Making

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by Josh109: 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
Jakande was sentenced to jail just like his boss, Awolowo. But Jakande was crying in the court not because of himself but for Awolowo.

When Awolowo saw him, approached him and asked him "why crying for only me..." Jakande replied, "I don't mind going to jail and even adding your terms to mine, why South West, why is it that the only Premier in Nigeria that will be jailed is the Premier of my Region?".

Awolowo replied, "Dry your tears, God sometimes keeps his own away from when danger is approaching...."
And that was what happened! The reason why Nigeria didn't break in 1967 was Obafemi Awolowo.

Gowon said, "I needed him badly more than I needed the Nigerian Army".....Why? Two reasons;
1. The original rallying point of the Yoruba was Awolowo. If Yoruba supported the breakup, no Jupiter can stop it. Therefore, to keep Nigeria one, Awolowo must endorse it!!!!
2. The wisdom of Awolowo was unequaled, unparalleled, and unrivaled. His wisdom must not be on the side of the rebel, Nigeria would not survive without it.

No wonder the two Warriors Gowon and Ojukwu said and I quote; "I am the luckiest ruler of Nigeria because the best Nigeria asset in person of Chief Awolowo was my Vice Chairman and Finance Commissioner..."- Gowon. "Chief Awolowo is the best President of Nigeria that never was..."- Ojukwu. Need I say more?

Murtala Mohammed had ensured in his Transition Programme that Shehu Shagari would not contest but after his death, OBJ relaxed the rules.....Shagari was allowed to contest and won but in 1984, Buhari stopped Shagari again, describing his election as "shamelessly rigged".......

NCNC was the popular Party in Lagos. They always won Lagos. And Awolowo's Action Group would have lost in 1954 if not for Madam Abibatu Mogaji the mother of JAGABAN who mobilized the Lagos women for AG!

THE SECRET OF AWOLOWO...
Awolowo deliberately spent a lot of money in establishing exclusive investments for the Western Region where he thought the SW Progressive Politics would be financed. He said, "SW need a stable source of funds to fight politically because poor people cannot fight the Central Government...".

No one knew this secret until his Deputy had issues with Awolowo and leaked the secret to the opponent. He told them "fight Awolowo from now till forever, if you didn't destroy the Western Nigerian Investments, SW will always be buoyant financially and they will fight you and win you...." Wow!!!!! That was the end!!!

From that time, to cut the story short, SW was targeted! AWO was accused of fraud. Investments converted to Full state investment and later Odu'a Investment. And later, during the military regime, there was a time when all SW governors were non-Yorubas, Odu'a investment was crushed. Cold dead! But LAGOS of Tinubu reinvested the progressive interest in a more sophisticated way.

MAY THE SECRET OF LAGOS NOT BE LEAKED THE WAY ENEMIES LEAKED THE SECRET OF SW!!! The Story of Progressive Politics in Nigeria since 1954 had its Genesis from Awolowo's Palm Tree which, After processing, has its revelation from Tinubu's Broom!!!
No more No less!

We must never forget the families of Obafemi Awolowo, Lateef Jakande, Bisi Onabanjo, Bola Ige, Adekunle Ajasin, Ambrose Ali, Adebayo, JS Olawoyin, Anthony Enahoro, Abraham Adesanya, S.O Gbadamosi, Bode Thomas.....These are the first generation of progressive politicians who played progressive politics for life!!!
UP AWO!!!!

Simple but Notable. When Awolowo arrived in Lagos from Calabar Prison, after meeting with Gowon, it was Murtala Mohammed who voluntarily drove Awolowo home, in his car. Murtala described the gesture(driving Awolowo) as a privilege!!!����..

the yoruba project is really on course time, awolowo spirit is in BAT

#africanhistoryarchive..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by Franking: 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
The elite don't care about the rest of us. Imagine what these traditional rulers are doing? How do they even benefit the society?
Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by Gaabasky: 9:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
Born2conquer:
This man will sell the whole Yoruba land all in a bid to appease his slave masters, the fulanis and hausas!
I

How sir? Not that the Emir of Kano conferred chieftainship on him but SW does
Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by Ijoba85: 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
Gandi my guy
Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by phemmyfour: 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
Fiwajoye indeed...Iwa kíkó dollar jẹ
Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by galaxy2020(m): 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
Giving title to a thief.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai / Many Injured As ‘Soldiers’ Set Ogun Police Station On Fire / Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.