Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,925 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today (37460 Views)

Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land / Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. / Bola Tinubu Storms Ekiti To Campaign For Fayemi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Kwanza: 9:47am On Sep 07, 2022
A good number of security operatives have stormed the national secretariat of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in preparation for the visit of the party’s presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, and his running mate, Senator Kashim Shettima.

Officers spotted were stern-looking and were moving around the premises with their guns.

Tinubu and Shettima are expected to attend an ad hoc meeting of the APC National Working Committee at the secretariat today at 10:00am.

A memo seen by our correspondent issued by the party had directed majority of the party secretariat staff not to resume today as part of measures to control crowd.

Reports had it that the political roundtable would provides an opportunity to discuss Tinubu’s campaign manifesto and restrategise ahead of the political campaign, which kicks off on September 28.
https://www.blueprint.ng/breaking-tight-security-as-tinubu-storms-apc-national-secretariat-today/

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by KingKO22: 9:51am On Sep 07, 2022
Emilokan 1

Nothing can stop you our next president

170 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by baabuska: 9:51am On Sep 07, 2022
Nawa oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Yoruba1stson: 9:53am On Sep 07, 2022
My incoming presido
Jagaban is unstoppable
BAT, on your mandate we stand gidigba

152 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:55am On Sep 07, 2022
Baba emi lokan na push & start motor. Dem no wan make media people take pictures. We understand.

238 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Seefinish: 9:57am On Sep 07, 2022
"They shall gather but their gathering shall be in vain' because it is the gathering of evil men under evil party with evil symbol of broom

198 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by VeryWickedMan: 9:57am On Sep 07, 2022
Do they have sniffer dogs there?

175 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Cyberterror: 9:59am On Sep 07, 2022
Tinubu is unstoppable. His path to Aso Rock is assured. His haters will surely call him President GCFR except those who said over their dead bodies. The worst they can do is to call him Amoda Ogunlere like they called the current President Jubril El Sudani grin

117 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Gentino(m): 10:04am On Sep 07, 2022
I thought that BAT doesn't need security. Oh nooo, it's not scheduled in the night.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Qtrpst4: 10:15am On Sep 07, 2022
You go carry am for head go be president if your village

KingKO22:
Emilokan 1

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Okoroawusa: 10:26am On Sep 07, 2022
I am BATified

231 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Igbodicool(m): 11:40am On Sep 07, 2022
Why tight security?!

I thought APC has turned Nigeria to Switzerland.
We are waiting for you come February 2023.

233 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Samat12: 11:42am On Sep 07, 2022
Pls who will help me wit a very soft loan of 20k to repair my Keke. I will pay back with interest in two months time...
Pls I'm not a scammer. I'm just a legit hustler facing some really hard times in my hustle..
Hence I will show you all the necessary evidence(s) to show you that I'm genuine and capable of paying back when due.
Thanks and God bless.

3 Likes

Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 07, 2022
Agbado

9 Likes

Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by VladimirPutiin(m): 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Villa12(m): 12:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
Igbodicool:
Why tight security?!

We are waiting for you come February 2022.
YOU CANNOT SILENCE ME WITH TRIBALISM OR NEPOTISM!!!

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

If no be say person get strong mind na so dem wan repackage Obi give person.

Obi of 13months doctors strike in Anambra. 13!
Obi of Akwuzu SARS. Unalloyed ter**rorism
Obi that did not employ teachers in Anambra for 8years
Obi that did not develope Awka in 8 years
Obi that did not employ civil servants in Anambra for 8years
Obi that his driver was caught with 250m cash in Lagos
Obi that does not own any investment in Anambra, no supermarket, no warehouse

Obi of massive kid*napping.
Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 6months Anambra State Univ strike.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of 7years no LGA election. 7years!
Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi of no signature infrastructure. Non!
Obi anti-infrastructure.
Obi wey carry state money put for family business.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc
Revd Barr Christian Nwachukwu

63 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by NwaMamaIwota(f): 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2022
Villa12:
YOU CANNOT SILENCE ME WITH TRIBALISM OR NEPOTISM!!!

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

If no be say person get strong mind na so dem wan repackage Obi give person.

Obi of 13months doctors strike in Anambra. 13!
Obi of Akwuzu SARS. Unalloyed ter**rorism
Obi that did not employ teachers in Anambra for 8years
Obi that did not develope Awka in 8 years
Obi that did not employ civil servants in Anambra for 8years
Obi that his driver was caught with 250m cash in Lagos
Obi that does not own any investment in Anambra, no supermarket, no warehouse

Obi of massive kid*napping.
Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 6months Anambra State Univ strike.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of 7years no LGA election. 7years!
Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi of no signature infrastructure. Non!
Obi anti-infrastructure.
Obi wey carry state money put for family business.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc
Revd Barr Christian Nwachukwu

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique
Rule 1
Spamming

35 Likes

Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Villa12(m): 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique
Rule 1
Spamming
Mynd44
dominique
Seun
lalasticlala
OAM4J
farano
Mukina2

Rule 1 and 8

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Bontafa: 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2022
Make e no piss for there o

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Ofunaofu: 12:24pm On Sep 07, 2022
Cyberterror:
Tinubu is unstoppable. His path to Aso Rock is assured. His haters will surely call him President GCFR except those who said over their dead bodies. The worst they can do is to call him Amoda Ogunlere like they called the current President Jubril El Sudani grin

At the bolded

Of course, Tinubu can't be stopped when obviously he is on the high way to electoral defeat come 2023

29 Likes

Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Jerry2rule: 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2022
Asiwaju of Nigeria...... Aso Rock Straight. No going back Jagaban

KingKO22:
Emilokan 1

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by BATified2023: 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2022
Qtrpst4:
You go carry am for head go be president if your village

NAIRA

Never Allow Igbos Rule Again

If u know u know

216 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by melonsgroup: 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2022
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Hotfreeze: 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Baba emi lokan na push & start motor. Dem no wan make media people take pictures. We understand.

Your Papa na photographer?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Hotfreeze: 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2022
Igbodicool:
Why tight security?!

We are waiting for you come February 2022.

Can Peter Obi campaign in Anambra?
Some of you people are talented in asking foolish questions.

19 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LP Supporter’s Hand Amputated After Attack At Obi’s Lagos Rally / Chinua Achebe: Why Nigerians Hate Igbo / NNPC Distributes 1,194 Trucks Of Petrol Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.