Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Missing Person ( Woman 91) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Missing Person ( Woman 91) (39372 Views)

Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) / Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Found (PHOTO) / Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by LadyTara(f): 6:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Somethings just make you weak the way some humans allow religion and superstition over take their thinking .

Ok fine,what stops the said child from dropping her off in the village where she can atleast have a roof over her head than throw her onto the Streets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
What those useless god of men will cause ehn.

What sought of useless vision is that?
I know he must have told the man his mother his after his predicament.

Useless pastor and very very useless son

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by damoobaba: 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
So touching!!! Imagine the wickedness against someone of that age. God, please help me to take care of my parents. Shes old and weak, what she needs is care and love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by PoliteActivist: 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
She's lucky you're not one of those who'd say she turned from bird to human!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by kals4luv990(m): 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
na to just hunt down those pastors dey hungry me
Please op if uu are the one dat found dat woman,if der is anyway I can help in helping her locate her village abeg tell me and I will be happy to

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by Chydoohh: 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
Satanic Pastor. Mad people everywhere.
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by LoveToRead: 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
This is bad. Mothers are precious. How could a pastor tell a man to drive his mother out of home?

2 Likes

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by AnambraPrince: 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
Even if your mother is a witch, love her like that. Love can break any curse. She didn't kill you with her witch in the womb, she gave birth to you, raised you, nurtured you till you grew old. Is it now in old age that she needs you that she will now kill you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
Too bad the pastor must have told her children wrong things.
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by Safyqueen: 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:
As you have helped this weary old woman out of the kindness of your heart, that 91 years age will be the minimum age all the old people in your generations will reach starting from you. Long life and prosperity will be your portion.

How do they know her age?

Anyway she doesn't deserve the treatment meted out on her.
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by sonnie10: 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
did you pay the person that did this your tiles?
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by Highways: 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
@op God bless you massively.... May you never lack...

1 Like

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by Dididrumz(m): 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
Sad story.

These fake pastors are really destroying our society
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by damoobaba: 6:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
kals4luv990:
na to just hunt down those pastors dey hungry me
Please op if uu are the one dat found dat woman,if der is anyway I can help in helping her locate her village abeg tell me and I will be happy to

God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by Cti28(m): 6:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
postbmd:
I hate pastors, don't ask me why
I am just waiting for a so-called pastor as this to cross my path.
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by Kingoslo(m): 6:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
Sunofgod:
She looks suspicious....
you are the greatest fool I have ever seen on nairaland... I am very sure you are one of those things pastors brain wash

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
May your children also suspect you at your old age when you're weak to do anything yourself
Sunofgod:
She looks suspicious....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by okpas01: 6:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
what
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by Maxpro121: 6:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
Sunofgod:
She looks suspicious....
sun of gods, what do you see?

1 Like

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by MrCover: 6:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
Cha E
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by asahnwaKC: 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
That was how I was in a salon one woman said her spiritual father tagged her mother Inlaw a witch :... and she had her little baby boy with her...with anger I quickly told her.. same thing will be her faith in future... see fight that day.. they don’t know that what goes around comes around embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by MATBILL10(m): 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
It is a pity they allowed themselves to be deceived to chase the poor old woman out. I'm sorry for those children because they don't know the consequence of what they did to that old woman, they might regret their actions if nothing is done on time

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by Richy4(m): 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
A pastor asked her to throw her mother away and she did?..
Even if the woman was what they portrayed her to be, what stopped the pastor from praying and rebuking the spirit?...

This is just sad.. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by isahsalee: 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
Y hah? she needs to be taken care of, whatever what she to the children that know, if any at all.
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by roundman: 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
Sunofgod:
She looks suspicious....
How do you mean?Your mother that gave birth to you, over the years she did not harm you, just because things might be a little bit difficult just now, One man from nowhere Who label himself a pastor will just come and tell you that your mother is your problem and you will believe this crap, well that's what you want to hear because you want to hang what might just be a face on someone who basically isn't your problem.this guys (pastor's) has separated alot of families with their lies.

5 Likes

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by Bahamas95(m): 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
I don't interfere in family issues like this, some people who haven't experienced the bad side of life will still open their mouths to talk trash.

#TrustNobody

1 Like

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by asahnwaKC: 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
sonnie10:
did you pay the person that did this your tiles?
Na bricklayer hand work...
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by Jollyjane4U: 6:56pm On Jun 19, 2022

Not the son, Rubbish. Her son is the kind of people we see on Nairaland, abusing old people, calling them names, they are so much in south east, their ladies wish to marry someone that his parents are no more, the guys call old people evil, both while they are at home retired or while seeking power.

They do as if they won't grow old, and they are wiser than everyone.[/quote]
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by Realists(m): 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
jumper524:
We need to go violent on all this yahoo pastors.
Na so my babe mama call me say one pastor for calabar pray for her come tell her say God say make she give the church 30k.
Brother na so I shout for where I dey work, surprisingly the woman I was working for asked what's wrong and I told her, na so she sef say nothing wrong in that, she sef follow begin preach for me.
It's obvious this yahoo men of God has really gotten the brain of too many people especially women.
I've gat this uncle who's mentally unstable. He's a Muslim like me but majority of his sisters are Christians.
Dem Don carry am go different pastors na so so different tory we dey hear with zero improvement. If no be say we dey the family those yahoo men go Don scam the sister finish.
The reality of that bros be say, once you cage am for long when e no see smoke, guy man go begin dey behave normal.
I Don talk to all the dealer for the area make dem no dey sell weed for am and since then we dey see improvements.
Meanwhile all those yahoo men of God dey blow different lies on how he offend person from small to how e insult one old woman, different lies everywhere yet those women still dey guilibly believe those Scammers. Abeg make we watch our mothers and sisters in the eyes of fake pastors oo. These women are guilible to those Scammers.
Scammers everywhere.

Truth is always bitter, chairman you said it all.

1 Like

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by Housing(m): 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nigeriayouthmov:

I saw this woman today and I took her to ITV with two other people while I was navigating OLUKU axis of Benin. It's a very sad story she told me while she was crying. I think she went to visit her child in Egor from UWEMUWE village who later brought a pastor who asked him to chase his mother out of the house. The child took the mother and dumped her at OLUKU ��� under this rain o, 91 years old woman �����.the woman has been trying to locate her village but she is Lost. She also have a daughter in Aduwawa. The name of the woman is Margaret Oviasuyi and her children are called Pesi, Adesuwa and Odion.

Odion and co, nothing like mother ooo.. this woman sacrificed her life, look for her and bring her back home na beg we dey. You need to see how she ate the food I bought for her like a hungry lion. To all children out there, your parents sacrificed so much for you and they deserve the best. ���

May God bless you
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by shortIGBOman: 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
Benin People and winch matter, are like grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out / 53-Year-Old Lady Who Got Married In 2014 Welcomes A Bouncing Baby Boy (Photos) / Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.