Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,402 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Missing Person ( Woman 91) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Missing Person ( Woman 91) (39393 Views)

Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) / Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Found (PHOTO) / Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
Make pastor no just like your face, you go turn harry porter
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by idiagbo86(m): 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
Everyday I wished my parents aged this far .

1 Like

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by EmiDon11: 7:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
I pity stalliohorse mother., He will do her shege!!! Chaii
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by archbishop007(m): 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
Like seriously my point. I can't really blame anyone. If you have a great and wonderful mother, be grateful to God. Things are happening sha.

Bahamas95:
I don't interfere in family issues like this, some people who haven't experienced the bad side of life will still open their mouths to talk trash.

#TrustNobody

1 Like

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by Youngjohnosas: 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
jumper524:
We need to go violent on all this yahoo pastors.
Na so my babe mama call me say one pastor for calabar pray for her come tell her say God say make she give the church 30k.
Brother na so I shout for where I dey work, surprisingly the woman I was working for asked what's wrong and I told her, na so she sef say nothing wrong in that, she sef follow begin preach for me.
It's obvious this yahoo men of God has really gotten the brain of too many people especially women.
I've gat this uncle who's mentally unstable. He's a Muslim like me but majority of his sisters are Christians.
Dem Don carry am go different pastors na so so different tory we dey hear with zero improvement. If no be say we dey the family those yahoo men go Don scam the sister finish.
The reality of that bros be say, once you cage am for long when e no see smoke, guy man go begin dey behave normal.
I Don talk to all the dealer for the area make dem no dey sell weed for am and since then we dey see improvements.
Meanwhile all those yahoo men of God dey blow different lies on how he offend person from small to how e insult one old woman, different lies everywhere yet those women still dey guilibly believe those Scammers. Abeg make we watch our mothers and sisters in the eyes of fake pastors oo. These women are guilible to those Scammers.
Scammers everywhere.
you are only talking like a lost child because you are a Muslim, first talk to your Ritualist Alfas and imams, who say they consult the spirit, that’s how one Alfa told a neighbor close to me he was going to sleep with his wife before she gets pregnant.the Alfa lives in the same neighborhood with this man and they relate at times but the man never knew the woman went to seek solution from the Alfa.

This Alfa claims to be a saint and most people respects him, the Alfa never knew the man monitors the calls and WhatsApp chats of his wife, the man was shocked seeing the Alfa arranging with his wife to go to the hotel to perform the special prayers.

To cut the long story short the woman has been booted out of her matrimonial home, we have genuine pastors and fake ones so it’s left for you to discern which one you are following.

Tagging every pastor fake because you are a Muslim is the highest level of insanity.

1 Like

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by Richy4(m): 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
Cti28:

I am just waiting for a so-called pastor as this to cross my path.
cheesy cheesy
If u are waiting for them to cross your path, it won't happen man smiley...
It will only happen when you were in a precarious situation and needed a way out...

That's when they will now tell u anything they want just because u were desperate.. and those desperation has led to lots of costly mistakes, Like this one now. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by Osanoghodua1: 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
If she really is a witch, why not cast out the witch as a pastor? Well witch are not threat to a fire brand child of God. God will punish the children for fighting against flesh and blood. She didn't kill you all but it's now time to reciprocate kind gestures, she's now a witch! Stupid children.

1 Like

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by jrusky(m): 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
Pls after locating the useless children pls is their anyway you can manage to know that pastor location and his church name pls?

And for this woman children I'm really ashamed of you all. Mama you are calling witch or whatever did not kill you or suck your blood when you are a baby at her mercy when you can not do anything on your own now that same woman you dumped by the road side? It's a shame.

That motherfucker pastor were is his own mother? So his own mother is not bad and not a witch but someone else mother is a witch and bad baa

Fear fake pastor infact never ho close to them they will ruin your life.
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by abobote: 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
ikotunblog:
Good English is very important there is nothing like "How was your day" is either you say "How was your day" or rather say "How was your day" The "How" is supposed to come before "Was" then followed by "Day" so stop saying "How was your day" and start saying "How was your day"..period
Go to hell with your good English
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by OtSpiritualblog: 7:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
Bahamas95:
I don't interfere in family issues like this, some people who haven't experienced the bad side of life will still open their mouths to talk trash.

#TrustNobody

You're the wisest person I met on this thread. God bless you for thinking deep about real life
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by midehi2(f): 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
I know blame them sha, with what just happened to us, how can a mother sell his first son in coven and finish him up, see confessions from her and her suffering now, it is well oo, things dey happen for Benin ooo

2 Likes

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by Richy4(m): 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
jrusky:
Pls after locating the useless children pls is their anyway you can manage to know that pastor location and his church name pls?
What kind of love do you intend to show the pastor grin..
Online Vawulence... Or in person courtesy call that involves swollen mouth smiley
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by Cleto44(m): 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2022
Who knows the children they need to be flog very serious, even if the pastor told she is a witch can you take her to the village, the family of this woman should call the children to order I tire for this story self

1 Like

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by coputa(m): 7:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
The op narrated what the old woman told him,i do not think any sane human will push his or her mother into the cold outside even if she is a witch.The pastor's story might be a cover up.This is Benin,the headquarters of air craft engine.i dey suspect say day break unexpectedly.

1 Like

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by midehi2(f): 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
jrusky:

And for this woman children I'm really ashamed of you all. Mama you are calling witch or whatever did not kill you or suck your blood when you are a baby at her mercy when you can not do anything on your own now that same woman you dumped by the road side? It's a shame.

That motherfucker pastor were is his own mother? So his own mother is not bad and not a witch but someone else mother is a witch and bad baa

Fear fake pastor infact never ho close to them they will ruin your life.
When you look at it in another angle, i will just sigh hmmmm....with what happened to us 3 days ago, i will still sigh hmmmm....Benin people hmmmm

She might be suffering from her nemesis, i pity her sha...

1 Like

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by mayorofyentown(m): 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
Stargangz:
The mama wey born u and suffer ontop ur mata? one lunatic con tell u make u chase am away, una no dey fear God? Things dey happen for dis life o, dem suppose arrest dat foolish pastor and the mumu wey chase him mama inside rain for Christ sake! Most of this I neva chop pastors don scatter and destroy many homes, me wey no dey go church get peace of mind.
somethn simila hapnd to my dad his mom was sick, they told hm if he uses his money to treat her he wil die, he ignored anyway til date he's stil alive...its been over 24yrz nw

2 Likes

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by Wizmj4real(m): 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:
As you have helped this weary old woman out of the kindness of your heart, that 91 years age will be the minimum age all the old people in your generations will reach starting from you. Long life and prosperity will be your portion.

AMEN!!!!!!!
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by kabe1: 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:
Even if your mother is a witch, love her like that. Love can break any curse. She didn't kill you with her witch in the womb, she gave birth to you, raised you, nurtured you till you grew old. Is it now in old age that she needs you that she will now kill you?

My God, I am very angry right now.

1 Like

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by Bahamas95(m): 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
OtSpiritualblog:

You're the wisest person I met on this thread. God bless you for thinking deep about real life
Thanks bro, anybody who's lucky to have good parents that wish them well in life should be grateful to God.

1 Like

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by VeryWickedMan: 7:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
Lost her way to coven?

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by Flamezreal(m): 7:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
Sunofgod:
She looks suspicious....
you'll get old someday and you'll look suspicious too. African movies have done so much damages to people's brain by portraying old people as witches/wizard in their movies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by candidbabe(f): 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:
As you have helped this weary old woman out of the kindness of your heart, that 91 years age will be the minimum age all the old people in your generations will reach starting from you. Long life and prosperity will be your portion.

Amen
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by Ishilove: 7:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
Whatever the case may be, let God fight and bring all guilty parties to justice.
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by SaturnNick(m): 7:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
Sunofgod:
She looks suspicious....
WTF man. What are you trying to do

1 Like

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by showafrica(m): 7:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
Emary:
May God not gift us ingrates for children! At 91yrs old, they threw this woman out on the street? May they also experience old age.

They must have accused her of witchcraft. The thing be say she may be psychological disordered and may be behaving like a witch. However, I see that how people stretch there mat is how they lie on it. The woman may not have trained this children well but it does not warrant hash treatment especially coming from a useless pastor.

1 Like

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
Sunofgod:
She looks suspicious....
How does she look suspicious...Pray make u reach her age with this ur mentality

1 Like

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by Bahamas95(m): 7:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
archbishop007:
Like seriously my point. I can't really blame anyone. If you have a great and wonderful mother, be grateful to God. Things are happening sha.

Ya, I am not an old man but I have seen many things in this life.
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by ZaddyJ: 7:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nigeriayouthmov:

Lalasticlala, mynd44 , Dominique abeg make we help this woman. Pastor don ruin her life, we are trying to locate the village she mentioned because it's obvious the pastor turned her children against her.
Bro even if u dont gain anything in this world heaven is surely ur home ISEEH! Your generation yet unborn will your good deeds with just this one act alone ......

this life no really balance......some days ago this same benin a lady dump her new born baby in a trash, people were cursing her for bringing a child into the world and killing the child

Now a mother who suffered to conceive her child for 9 month each is being dumped in the middle of no where . You see life no balance

1 Like

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by Fcmb2022(f): 7:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
postbmd:
I hate pastors, don't ask me why
Sorry to ask but why?
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by temiyato(m): 7:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:
Even if your mother is a witch, love her like that. Love can break any curse. She didn't kill you with her witch in the womb, she gave birth to you, raised you, nurtured you till you grew old. Is it now in old age that she needs you that she will now kill you?
Pray that the lord in his infinite mercy will not make ur mother a witch. I wont say more than that.
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by one4GOD(f): 7:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nigeriayouthmov:

I saw this woman today and I took her to ITV with two other people while I was navigating OLUKU axis of Benin. It's a very sad story she told me while she was crying. I think she went to visit her child in Egor from UWEMUWE village who later brought a pastor who asked him to chase his mother out of the house. The child took the mother and dumped her at OLUKU ��� under this rain o, 91 years old woman �����.the woman has been trying to locate her village but she is Lost. She also have a daughter in Aduwawa. The name of the woman is Margaret Oviasuyi and her children are called Pesi, Adesuwa and Odion.

Odion and co, nothing like mother ooo.. this woman sacrificed her life, look for her and bring her back home na beg we dey. You need to see how she ate the food I bought for her like a hungry lion. To all children out there, your parents sacrificed so much for you and they deserve the best. ���
too bad but how did you know she is 91?☹

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant / Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father / When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.