Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,602 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Missing Person ( Woman 91) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Missing Person ( Woman 91) (39414 Views)

Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) / Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Found (PHOTO) / Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by Monah4billion(m): 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
Scenarios like this She must have been suspected to be a witch by the children. Thus leading to the invitation of the pastor to come verify the whole brouhaha... Tell me my mom issa witch and I might end ya life, God help us.
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by delpee(f): 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
This broke my heart! As a mother, I can imagine what she feels. Listening to Pastors who were not there when she gave her all to fend her children and acting on their "message" or "prophecy" based on the general village people mentality is a criminal act in my opinion. Women who are always hoping to do away with their mothers inlaw and mothers will suffer the same way.

The Bible doesn't give us any right over our parents. The law to honour them is the only one that comes with a promise. All their misdemeanours will be judged by God and they'll reap as they sow. We don't have to deal with them in a bad way. Care for them as they cared for you when helpless. God will surely reward you. Even if you don't believe in God, know that karma is real.

May God bless those trying to rehabilitate her. Not all Pastors are bad by the way. I saw a video of an old woman who was abandoned by her children and living alone in a dilapidated house in Ibadan. Thankfully, a Pastor has succeeded in moving her to an old people's home in Ibadan after seeking the consent of one of the children who refused to show up! Very sad.

I pray that mama lives the rest of her life in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by Ishilove: 1:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
Nigeriayouthmov:

The people at ITV tried to prove that but they found out she was stable, it was same thing she said to me that she said to several other people without missing a word. I can remember her saying, if I ever did this to my father OVIASUYI then it will be well with my children and the pastor. She cried so much and I felt like crying with the old lady.
What a terrible curse she has laid on her children
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by Ishilove: 1:08pm On Jun 20, 2022
Nigeriayouthmov:

She is currently at Ekiadolor police station, I don't know how to locate her village just yet because everyone I asked have said they don't know the place, I have given up and I am actually thinking about a place where she can put up while the search continues because I am not comfortable with her in the police station. I don't know if there is any NGO that can do that. Even her feeding now I nor know how him go dey be self, the guy(one of the 3 guys) that was with am yesterday I wire am 1,200to buy her food and I still send am card (nor be say I too get money o) to always be able to call only for this guy to run away without informing me, when I asked if he got her food he was just stammering. cry ... The guy do good before o because the lady slept in his house for a day, but he ended it with a bad note and was always demanding things from me like I was a money bag right from the TV station.
Why not go to the state secretariat? They have records of the local governments and the villages in Edo state. Mama should give names of the surrounding villages, the name of the paramount leader/chief and his title, the market days, the names of the village idols etc. That will narrow down the search.
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by Cti28(m): 1:25pm On Jun 20, 2022
Richy4:

cheesy cheesy
If u are waiting for them to cross your path, it won't happen man smiley...
It will only happen when you were in a precarious situation and needed a way out...

That's when they will now tell u anything they want just because u were desperate.. and those desperation has led to lots of costly mistakes, Like this one now. sad
I am not gullible. I will only give in to them, if my steadfastness is dwindling.
By the way Jesus is the only way.
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by koyyess: 1:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
angry

"I wan born boy"

You see am?

I hope the rest of her kids find her.

I owe my mother my life.

1 Like

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by DrDunamis(m): 2:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
postbmd:
fuk off hornet ko bee ni
Always easy to identify immature folks on this space
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by PureNigerian: 2:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
Sunofgod:
She looks suspicious....

Just because she is poor. Suspicious just like your mom. Fool

3 Likes

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by Richy4(m): 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
Cti28:

I am not gullible. I will only give in to them, if my steadfastness is dwindling.
By the way Jesus is the only way.
Yes he is man..
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by PureNigerian: 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2022
midehi2:

When you look at it in another angle, i will just sigh hmmmm....with what happened to us 3 days ago, i will still sigh hmmmm....Benin people hmmmm

She might be suffering from her nemesis, i pity her sha...

This rubbish coming from a woman. Shame on you and your mother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by PureNigerian: 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
Pacyrus:
Too bad! But you never can tell what some of these old women do(diabolical). Some fit be witches wey don sacrifice some of their offerings for coven; even make some wayward, and in most cases useless for life. Just saying though.

You are dum if at this day you still believe in witches
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by theamazonguru(m): 3:53pm On Jun 20, 2022
Sunofgod:
She looks suspicious....

Stop that.
Looks suspicious how.
Old woman that is not being properly taken care of?
How do you expect her to look.
Please tell me.
At this age,there is no sense of fashion or looking good in her dictionary.
Moreso, I sense the children are barely getting by themselves, hence they see the woman as a huge burden to them.
Not sure though, we can only guess. But if this is the case, then it's rather unfortunate.

Children dey this world sha.
I can't imagine abandoning my parents like this.

1 Like

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
1Sharon:

Pastors!!
witch
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by midehi2(f): 4:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
PureNigerian:

This rubbish coming from a woman. Shame on you and your mother
You, your mother and father are f00ls, wretched thing tongue
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by midehi2(f): 4:41pm On Jun 20, 2022
PureNigerian:

Look at this f00l, I pity your generation, demented f00l who knows nothing about life undecided
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by Pacyrus(m): 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2022
PureNigerian:

Shut up there, kid! What do you know about life?
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by 1Sharon(f): 1:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
Blessedofchrist:
witch

I'm not a witch for criticising a MAN.

You pastors are not God, you are a MAN.

You Charlatan!
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
Sad story. This isn't ok at all.
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by DavidIyas: 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
No one knows thier relationship...

But Socially and Medically, this is Elder Abuse

1 Like

Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 26, 2022
1Sharon:

I'm not a witch for criticising a MAN.

You pastors are not God, you are a MAN.

You Charlatan!
we know your type...
Re: Missing Person ( Woman 91) by gabazin080(m): 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
Nigeriayouthmov:
if you can, send me a PM. I was thinking of visiting today because I think she may need food or something. I am not also conformable with her putting up at the Police station. I was thinking of a place she can be temporarily, I don't have an idea of any NGO that can really help with that pending when I can locate her village. The woman is not mental, she is coherent and even corrects you when you say the wrong things about what she said. Those at ITV tried to prove she was sane and found out she was.
how did you sort the issue if the missing woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos / My Husband Has A Different Surname To The One He Uses.. / Help !! Missing Child (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.